Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin's POV

The next day, I woke up first. Not like I'd slept much.

Last night, when we'd returned to our room, Brian went to grab a shower and I snuggled in bed with my sketchpad.

I had been so scared I was going to forget everything in the morning, I drew all I could remember of my prom night.

Brian didn't try stopping me when he joined me later. He watched me draw for a while, before falling asleep with his head on my lap.

I rolled out of the bed and called room-service, ordering us breakfast. Before it arrived, I showered, still thinking of that night. It was all I could think of.

Everyone told me how wonderful it had been, but I couldn't understand them until last night when I had back what I thought lost forever.

I was done with my shower on time to hear the knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and rushed to answer before it could wake Brian. After tipping the guy, I went back to the bedroom with our food.

I found Brian waking up, frowning as he felt around for me. I sat on the edge of the bed, and his hand grasped my towel and tugged, effectively ending up with it in his hand.

"What the…" He cracked an eye open. "Mhmm." His tongue peeked out to lick his top lip as he eyed my growing dick hungrily.

"I have food." I pointed to the cart.

"You're good enough to eat." Rolling closer, he engulfed me in his mouth, sucking greedily.

I tried protesting, but in the end I let him win. Who could deny a blowjob from Brian Kinney?

I was fairly certain I was part of a select club that Brian went down on; possibly the only member of it. Except, of course, his gym teacher in high school.

I could never say no to him, especially when he took me in so deep I thought he'd choke on my dick, or when his dilated hazel eyes met mine as he hollowed his cheeks.

Once he accomplished his goal to make me come harder than ever from a simple blow job, he sat up, wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Dick," I joked.

"Already had it—delicious." He kissed me softly, caressing my cheek with his finger. "Actual food?"

"We have toast, butter, honey, strawberries, milk, and OJ."

"You're trying to fatten me up."

"We also have bacon, sausages and omelet." I cleared my throat, trying not to laugh at the look of horror on his face, "There's coffee, too." I gulped thickly. "And I'm sorry about last night," I added quietly.

He sat up, leaning against the headboard, helping me arrange the trays on the bed.

"I'll have some buttered toast and honey, coffee and…" Brian stopped my hand from reaching for a slice of toast. "Never apologize for what happened that night."

I nodded solemnly.

When we both had food on our plates, he bumped my knee with his. "Show me what you drew last night."

"It's not finished."

"I want to see it," he demanded.

Sighing, I placed the sketchpad on his lap. I munched on my toast in silence while Brian sipped from his coffee, flipping through my drawings. I'd managed to fill the empty sketchpad I brought with me on the honeymoon.

"Spot on. Even more beautiful than I remember." He gave me a soft smile. "Though, there's a problem with this one."

"I might remember things differently."

"It's not one from your prom. This is all wrong!" He showed me the sketch I'd done of him when he was bent over the laptop, the other week.

I rolled my eyes. "This is very artistic."

"My balls are all wrong! And my ass is not that small!"

I choked on my food. "Uh, trust me. I got everything right."

Frowning, Brian lifted the blanket off his lap and stared at his balls, cupping them in one hand. "They're fucking perfect. I'll sue the fucking surgeon if they were anything less than perfect."

"Brian, your balls aren't symmetrical. They never were. I'd know, since I spend more time with them than with you. As for your ass…I really love your small ass."

His jaw clenched and he glared, giving me the silent treatment.

"What? No jokes about my ass being big enough for both of us?" I nudged his ribs.

"Right now, I'm not speaking to you."

"Okay." I chuckled, going back to finishing my breakfast.

He'd soon talk to me.

In three, two…

"Next time I pose for you, you better be wearing glasses."

"Sure, honey."

"And you're going to correct this abnormality." He tapped the paper, raising a brow at me.

I hummed in agreement. Of course, I wouldn't change a thing. It was perfect the way it was. Just like him—insecure and beautiful in his imperfections.

After breakfast, Brian took the cart outside the room, and returned to the bed in a playful mood.

He lounged next to me, caressing my side. "I'm not sure how to act around you now. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

"I want to celebrate remembering the most beautiful night of my life." I pulled him closer, straddling his hips. "I have back something I thought was forever lost."

He cupped my cheek, smiling. "Good. Still, I'm here if you want to talk about it."

"Once it will sink in, you'll know."

Brian prepared me carefully, before helping me mount him. I moved slowly, lying on top of him, hugging him tightly. At some point, I almost believed we were one person, because of how perfect we worked together. Brian's hands stayed on my back and in my hair, while mine stayed on his face. He never blinked, maintaining eye-contact all through our lovemaking, which made me feel everything more intensely, seeing it reflected in his eyes.

oOo

The plane ride home was long, and I managed to get a little sleep, but not much. Unlike Brian who even drooled on my shoulder. I'd tease him for the rest of his life for the wet spot on my new shirt.

My lack of sleep helped me be productive in working on my sketches, shadowing and finishing some of them.

After our layover, my stomach filled with butterflies at the thought of finally going home. As much as I'd enjoyed every minute spent in Ibiza, I missed our home—beautiful Britin.

Before boarding our plane home on the layover, Brian called Michael to confirm our arrival time. He promised to be there to pick us up. I joked he needed a bigger car with how many bags we had, because Brian couldn't say no to quality clothes and shoes, or the anti-aging cream he found on sale, or even the exquisite painting from the guy painting on the streets. He was definitely an amateur, but he'd made the mistake to paint us from afar then approach us and show us the painting. Brian immediately offered to buy it. The guy was reluctant at first, but couldn't say no to the stash of money Brian pushed into his hands. I'd also made the mistake to say I liked a leather jacket that was absurdly expensive. My mistake taught me to never tell him I liked anything else. Besides those peaches at the fruit market. God, they had been the best I ever had.

When we landed in Pittsburgh, after check-out and baggage claim that took ages, we filled a cart with all our suitcases and shoulder bags.

In the waiting area, we found Ted. I shared a confused look with Brian, before hugging our friend.

"Hi, Ted!"

"Is chauffeur on your job description too? I don't remember it, and I hope you're not expecting more money for driving us home," Brian said seriously, giving Ted one arm hug.

"It's great to have you back!" Ted smiled widely.

"Wait. You're not kidnapping me to Kinnetik, are you?"

"No, Bri. Michael called me to do him a favor. He got a flat and couldn't make it on time."

"Well, thank you, Ted." I squeezed his shoulder.

He winked, leading the way outside the airport. "I had no idea you were into bears," he said over his shoulder, his eyes on the big, plush teddy bear in my arms.

"It's for the baby," I explained.

"We haven't even started working on the nursery room, but we know the baby's all set on having a teddy bear bigger than they'd be until they turn five." Brian rolled his eyes.

"The nursery is the first thing we do when we get home," I declared.

"Maybe you, Sunshine. I plan on sleeping when I get home."

I pushed him playfully. "You slept through the whole plane ride."

"Already fighting?" Ted interjected, shaking his head.

"This is not fighting, Theodore. You haven't seen us fighting."

"Yeah, you don't want to be around when Brian starts screaming. But his bad boy act doesn't scare me." I bumped Brian's shoulder.

He scowled at me, knowing it was the truth.

Ted didn't have much time, so after dropping us home, he left but not before telling Brian he'd see him the next day at work. I promised we'd all get together at the end of the week.

"Leave the bags." Brian pulled me into his arms, kissing me deeply. His hot, insistent mouth made me melt into his embrace.

I half expected him to pick me up, so I wasn't as shocked as back at the hotel when it happened. I kissed along his face to his neck while he walked through the leaves arcade stopping on the porch. I awkwardly unlocked the door from my odd position in his arms.

Brian stepped carefully across the threshold, grinning at me, before stopping in the entry hallway.

"Home." I sighed in relief, closing my eyes and inhaling.

"Home," he echoed, pecking my mouth.

The second I touched the ground, Cupcake came barreling from upstairs, barking loudly. He'd gotten so big. He rose on his back legs, reaching my waist with his muzzle as his whole body shook in eagerness of being reunited.

"Hey boy!" I crouched to hug him, stroking his fur.

"Don't let him lick you. I'm never kissing you again if his disgusting tongue touches your face." Brian warned me over his shoulder as he went after the bags.

I wanted to help, but Cupcake kept me rooted in place, his front paws now on my shoulders.

"I know. I missed you too," I said, stroking between his eyes.

When Brian finished carrying everything inside, he closed the door, looking around. He came closer, patting Cupcake's head. "Did you eat the cat?"

Unless it was my imagination, it seemed the dog answered by shaking his head.

"She's probably in the attic. You know how she loves to sit in that patch of sunlight," I told him.

"I'll go look." He disappeared up the stairs.

I managed to disentangle from the dog long enough to make it to the kitchen. There was a note on the table.

Hi, kids!

I'm sure you had a great time tanning your asses (if you left the hotel room, that is).

I thought Sunshine wouldn't feel like cooking after the long flight so I sent you some food through Michael.

I expect you both for dinner on Saturday, with pictures and stories.

Kisses and love,

Debbie

On the back of the paper was Michael's messy scrawling.

PS: You better do what she said.

You're out of dog food. He's going to eat one of you soon.

Call Ma when you see this! You know how she gets.

I was about to dial Debbie's number, when Brian called me from upstairs. I dodged the still hyper Cupcake and went in search of my husband.

He was in our bedroom.

"I'm going to kill Michael for allowing the dog to roam around the house!"

I stood in the doorway, staring amused at the shredded pillows and chewed sex toys, scattered around the room. I picked a stump of what was once a beautiful blue dildo. I used to like it. "Well…we know Cupcake takes after his daddy."

"All our sex toys—GONE! And the Egyptian cotton pillows—GONE! Fuck."

I went closer, wrapping my arms around Brian. "I thought you were looking for the cat."

He pointed to the windowsill where she stood majestically, looking out the window, ignoring us. Typical feline behavior.

Chapter End Notes:

Until next Friday! :)

Thank you all for the amazing feedback! you guys are amazing.

PS: I have a few other stories I'm working on. I'll start posting them as soon as I'm done writing them...or finish this. Whichever comes first.

Now I'm off to watch Fast & Furious 7 xoxo