Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ooops. I managed to forget yesterday about posting it. I was busy too, but that's no excuse. Sorry, guys.

Brian's POV

"Would you stop acting like my mother?" Justin grunted, shuffling to the other side of the towel.

I crawled after him, sunscreen cream in hand. "I don't want you to get burned! And put this on your head." I dropped the lotion, and seized his flying hand before swiftly placing the baseball cap on his head.

"Fuck off, Brian!"

"No. Stop acting like a brat."

"But I don't need more cream, and this thing is ugly!" He flicked the cap away.

It was the middle of the day and we were on the beach, getting tanned. Or so I hoped. Justin was on his way of burning alive.

"I don't want to sound like a fucking parent, but if you don't listen to me, we're going back to our room."

"You just did—sound like a parent, I mean." He rolled his eyes.

"Look, I'm doing this for you. You won't be any fun if you get sunburn."

"Brian, I think I'm old enough to decide on my own what's best for me."

"Then please, please put sunblock lotion on you, and wear the cap."

"My God!" He snatched the hat and tugged it on his head, before rolling on his stomach. "Do your worst."

"Why, here? I'm shocked, Mr. Taylor."

Justin threw me a glare over his shoulder, showing me he didn't appreciate any jokes at the moment. "Take your mind off sex for an indefinite period of time."

"Don't be a sore sport." I poured lotion on my palm before touching his back. He jumped at the coolness on his heated skin, but relaxed gradually as I coated his back with the cream. I couldn't help myself and dip my hand inside his swimming trunks.

Justin shifted around, moaning quietly. I moved lower, to his legs, rubbing lotion into his red skin.

"Roll over." I tapped his ass playfully.

"Uh huh. I'm fine like this."

We were back to square one. Damn his stubbornness. "Let me do your chest too."

"I can't," he hissed.

"You can't turn around? Why? Leg cramp?" I snorted.

"Do you want the whole beach to see the effect you have on me? Even when I'm mad at you."

"Oh." I grinned, leaning over him, and kissing his neck. "Are you hard?"

"Like you have to ask," he mumbled into is folded arms.

"Hand me the towel we used to dry from our swim," I whispered. My dick hardened at the thought of having him in such a public place where we could possibly get arrested for indecent exposure.

"If you plan on putting it around my waist, it's not going to work."

"Give it here already. Trust me."

Once he pushed the towel to me, I put it over my ass and legs, obscuring everyone's view to what was about to happen.

"Brian, what are you doing?" Justin tried to sit up, but I kept him pinned down.

"Shh. Try not to moan too loudly." I bit his earlobe.

"Fuck. Right here?" His breath hitched. Withholding sex for an indefinite period of time, my ass. He was horny as hell.

"What? Don't tell me it doesn't turn you on."

He chuckled nervously. "It surely turns you on if your boner is anything to judge by."

"Oh, you noticed?" I laughed, thrusting against him.

"I have it pressed to my ass. Course I noticed."

"Be very quiet." I pushed his shorts down his butt, pulled my dick, out and stroked it a few times, before slowly sliding home.

"Holy. Fuck." Justin jumped at the contact, tensing up.

Shit. "Does it hurt?" Please say no, because it feels great to me. I had half a mind to pull out and use the lotion as lubricant, but he shook his head.

Taking a deep breath, he groaned, "Push all the way in."

"I love it when you talk dirty."

"Because you're a pervert. Ah! Just like that."

I ruffled the hair at the back of his head. "What were you saying about withholding sex?"

"Shit. I was supposed to be mad at you."

"I can be very persuasive to get my way," I said in his ear, moving slowly inside him.

I doubted I'd ever get used to being inside Justin without any restrictions. Especially this way, he felt much tighter and hotter, and I had no idea if I could last too long.

"Brian, harder." His hand moved under the towel and grasped my hip.

"It will be obvious what we're doing."

"Like it's not obvious already."

I looked around, and saw a few people staring at us. Some of them in disgust, others in lust. Burrowing my face in Justin's hair and biting on my lip not to scream out when he clamped on me, I obeyed him.

He even begged. "Fuck me, Brian."

I rearranged him, lifting his hips, so I could reach his cock. I stroked it in rhythm with my pace. Justin threw his head back, gasping.

If it wasn't obvious we were fucking before; after that look of pure ecstasy on his face, everyone knew what was taking place under the towel.

"Justin." I pressed my face to his back, moving slowly into him. "Fuck, this is hot," I rasped out, combing a hand through his hair.

"I bet you told that to everyone who you fucked here."

"Never fucked on the beach before," I admitted.

My confession triggered his orgasm, which made me explode deep inside his tight ass. "Of all the places you've fucked me, this is the best."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, lying over his back, catching my breath. "You can't accuse me of not teaching you new things every day. See? I can still make you forget what you were babbling about." I pressed a wet kiss to his cheek, before rearranging our shorts and rolling on my back.

"You should make me lose my head more often. Fuck. I doubt we can ever top this experience."

"Why top it? Let it be etalon for future fucks."

Justin half-heartedly kicked me in the shin.

"Now, on your back, Sunshine." I pushed against his shoulder.

"Can you give me a break between rounds? And I seriously doubt you can get it up five minutes after that! No offense or anything but you're no longer the twenty-nine year old stud who seduced…and abandoned me all these years ago."

I threw my head back, laughing so hard my sides hurt.

"I brought you up so well! I'm touched. I haven't been prouder of myself in my life."

He gave me a curious look, his brows furrowed.

"All I wanted was to put lotion on your chest!? Remember what I was doing earlier…"

"Not again! Stop, please. It gives me the fucking creeps when you act like my mMom after we fucked."

"I'm only looking out for you, Sunshine."

"Stop doing it."

After a few minutes of silence, I nudged him with my elbow. "So I seduced and abandoned you?"

He scowled at me. "It's not like you cared much."

"I always cared." I moved a piece of blond hair out of his eyes. "Despite the way I acted, I actually felt bad for you. I could only imagine what a sad, little life you must have to want to hang with me and my friends."

"I didn't have a sad, little life! I just thought…I've been taught to believe in love, or at least, in commitment. Then I met you and you proved me wrong on every aspect in life."

"You've been given the sugar-coated life lesson from your parents. I taught you the real, no bullshit, and raw version."

"And I'm grateful for it." Justin snuggled closer, cupping my cheek and kissing me softly. "You're a great teacher…in lots of things."

oOo

That evening, we walked on the narrow streets of the resort. I was looking for a bar I'd seen on the Internet, but Justin was busy gawking at the beautiful architecture and the flowers in the windows.

We had to stop every now and then for him to admire the old buildings and give me a free lessons in their history.

After what felt like hours of searching for the place, I stopped a young girl and asked for directions. She explained with ample hand gestures that we were on the wrong street. No shit? The bar was two streets away, inside a small garden.

"We're not really lost," I told Justin after thanking the girl. "Come on. I know where it is."

"You said that before."

"Now, I really know." I took his hand, leading him through the busy street.

He tugged me back. "Walk slower, will you? Let me enjoy this. It's so beautiful here."

I sighed, falling into his slug pace.

"It's not at all like I imagined Ibiza."

"And how did you imagine Ibiza?" I emphasized the correct pronunciation. I swore, he was doing it on purpose.

"Well, I always thought it was this place where people partied all the time. I imagined all kinds of creeps and druggies, gang bangs, and all sorts of orgies."

"That's most of the island, but there are quiet parts. Like this one."

"I fucking love it here. Thank you for the best honeymoon ever!" Justin pulled me closer and kissed me in the middle of the street.

"I'll let Michael know he doesn't know shit about honeymoons. He said Ibiza isn't a honeymoon destination."

"Oh, what does he know?" Justin wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his head to my shoulder.

We finally reached the bar.

"Oh my God! Look, Brian!" Justin crouched to something at the gate that led to the bar.

"What did you find, twat?" I peered over his shoulder.

"Look how cute it is!" He picked a small kitten, stroking its head. "Aw, she's purring."

"Christ." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Are you coming inside? Or do I have to leave you here to play with the kitty?"

"Can we take it home?"

"No."

He pouted adorably, but put the cat down and stood up. I led him into the bar by the loop of his pants.

"You're seriously acting like a spoiled brat today."

"And you're fucking mean. Didn't you see how cute the kitty was?"

"We have enough pets home. From being anti-pets, I think I have enough to last me several lifetimes."

He brightened, leaning to kiss my cheek. "Do you think Michael is taking good care of them?"

"I sure hope so. Come on. Beer?" I sat on a stool at the counter.

"How about something stronger?"

"If you start singing like the other night, I'm leaving you here to keep that cat company."

He laughed, nudging my knee with his. "I was pleasantly buzzed."

"You were not so pleasantly trashed."

"Scotch," he told the bartender. "Duo for moi."

I slapped the back of his head. "Dos para mi," I corrected him.

"Shut up, I'm trying to learn."

"At least use one language not three, and try to make one of them Spanish."

"Show off," he grumbled.

When our drinks arrived, we clinked the glasses and downed the contents.

Chapter End Notes:

They're having a great time, right? :) It's my duty as the writer to add a tiny bit of drama...next chapter. Itsby bitsy. You'll barely notice it.

PS: I've been to a club called Loft and it reminded me a lot of Brian's place. I had lots of fun there too.