Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin's POV

"What about this one?" I caught Brian's eye.

"We'll print them all and have everyone choose what they like." He wasn't even looking at the laptop.

It was the middle of the day, extra hot outside, so we decided to order lunch in our room and relax. Brian was taking relaxation to a whole new level. He was on his back, naked, and hadn't moved in almost an hour.

"Hey, I meant this one!" I pinched his toe, which was at my nose since I was lying upside down in the bed. He refused to join me at the foot of the bed where I'd been looking over the pictures we'd taken so far.

Brian's foot jerked, narrowly missing my mouth. "Christ!" He dug his toe in my back. "What the fuck do you want?" He groaned, resuming his position, legs spread and hands on his stomach. "I shouldn't have had that second helping. Why did I cave to your insistences?"

"Because I'm persistent, and you love fish."

"Not anymore. If I ever see fish again in our house, I'm asking for a divorce."

"Don't be such a drama queen. Fish is light for the stomach. You'll be fine in no time." I rubbed a hand over his leg.

"Then," Brian added loudly, "you forced me to eat that piece of cheesecake!"

"I did not force you!"

He narrowed his eyes, keeping his hands pressed to his stomach. "When you're done looking over the pictures, dear, we should hit the gym. I have ten pounds to lose."

"I'll be done faster if you actually cooperate."

"What the fuck is it that you want to do anyway? I told you—we'll print them all, several times, to make sure everyone gets copies."

I pointed to the picture on the screen. "Do you like this one? I want to make it the wallpaper background, but after I tweak it."

"I think you should wait until we get back. At this rate, you'll change the background picture every day."

"But don't you like it? We don't have many pictures together."

"We don't, but we will. I promise." He lifted his head to look at the one I was showing him.

We had snapped it by ourselves on the balcony. The sea was behind us, the sun rising, and us smiling despite the fact it was the crack of dawn. I was glad the camera caught only our faces, because Brian's wandering hands had reached my dick by the time the photo was taken.

"I like that one." He came closer, kissing my shoulder. "Now, let's use the hotel's gym."

On our way to the gym, I had to remind myself a dozen times Brian and I were married and our times when we took tricks back home were long gone. After we had gotten back together in February, neither of us had tricked, which made me deliriously happy. Yet, a small part of me missed that.

In the elevator, it was us and the bell boy. My eyes stayed on his ass until the doors opened and Brian pulled me out. I did my best not to look over my shoulder. Damn, these Spanish guys are hot.

Surprisingly, Brian didn't seem interested.

"See something you like, Sunshine?"

I could tell by the tone of his voice he was jealous. It was crazy.

"Won't you like to spice things up tonight?"

He breezed inside the gym, heading straight to the bench press, lying on his back. "Spot me."

Okay, he was upset. "Don't tell me you don't miss it."

Brian stared up right into my eyes, making me squirm. "And wait half a year to have you like I did in the past two days? I can live without tricking. Now, the question I thought I'd never ask: can you?"

I sucked on my lower lip, keeping my eyes on his. I was such an idiot. "Fuck. I didn't think of the consequences of sharing someone, like before."

Of course, I could live without tricking. It was funny, Brian admitted it first.

He smirked, lifting the weights.

"Coming from the man who went through most of the gay population of the Northern Hemisphere in only a decade is so…"

"Pathetic?" Brian supplied, scowling at me.

I held his barbell. "I was thinking of admirable."

"So… Do we have a problem, Sunshine?" He lifted an eyebrow.

I gave him back the barbell, shaking my head. "No problemo, Stud." I squatted to his level and kissed him softly. "It's so romantic hearing you only want to be with me."

"You have to understand that barebacking was always the forbidden fruit. I knew I'd never have that experience. You changed that—thank you. You also managed to turn me into a kid who was told Christmas is every day. Come here."

I leaned closer, allowing him to kiss me. His tongue explored my mouth, earning a groan from me.

"That's how much you like it?" I whispered against his lips.

"Like it? Are you shitting me? I fucking love it! I can't wait until I'm back inside you."

I shifted uncomfortably, adjusting my raging hard-on.

"Now, will you actually do your job and spot me?"

"Oh. Sorry." I scrambled up, helping him with the heavy weight.

Brian whistled lowly. "My, my, what a fine sight is in front of my eyes."

I looked around, only to realize he was staring at my groin. I turned red, but focused on spotting him. My eyes stayed on his biceps stretching under his skin. Fuck. He was killing me slowly.

In the few times I'd accompanied him to the gym, many years ago, I hadn't paid such close attention to him during the workouts. But fuck. If he was hot on his best days, he was ten times hotter sweaty and grunting.

After a while, some guy came to us. Or should I say to Brian, since he couldn't take his eyes off my husband.

I cursed myself for the unteempth time in the past two days for not paying attention in Spanish class in high school.

The very hot guy was telling Brian something I didn't understand. It made Brian sit up, straddling the bench, and wiping sweat with the edge of towel dangling from around his neck.

When our eyes met for a fraction of second, I feared the guy had somehow managed to change his mind.

Brian smiled at his admirer, standing.

Fuck. My heart took off.

Don't cave, Brian. Not after what you just told me!

He patted the guy's shoulder, saying something in his most alluring voice. But no was no in all languages; that much I gathered.

I couldn't contain my sudden relief. I wrapped my arms around him, tugging his head closer so I could kiss him. "Love you."

Brian threaded his fingers through my hair, sucking his lips inside his mouth, then caught the other guy's eye, saying a few more words, but he'd lost his interest. He turned to leave, but not before giving Brian one last longing look, as if regretting not having him.

"That's right. He's all mine!" I sang, peppering kisses on Brian's face.

He chuckled, bending me over, and kissing me passionately. I wished I could have my way with him right there and then.

"That fucking prick thought you were too frail to spot me correctly. He said I needed a real man to help me."

"And what did you say? He didn't look pleased." I stroked his cheek.

"I told him you were a real man—my man." Brian nuzzled my neck, sucking at my Adam's apple. "Let's do some exercise. We're not leaving until I'm sure all the food I ingested is burned out."

I was still light-headed after his confession. "But I can take care of that in our room." I ran my hand down his chest, stopping at the string of his pants.

"Sunshine, I'll make you a deal. We stay here one hour, then we can go back to our room."

"Deal." I beamed at him.

We went to the stationary bikes.

The rest of our time in the gym was spent teasing each other any way we could. By the time we left, I was sporting the biggest wood on the planet, impossible to hide.

To drive me crazy further, Brian stood behind me in the packed elevator. His dick pressed deliciously against my ass. When he started thrusting, I gritted my teeth in an attempt to keep from moaning.

There were kids around us, and I was so horny, I was ready to rip his clothes off and beg him to take me.

The begging waited until we were safely inside our room. The second the door closed behind us, I stripped, before I started pulling at his clothes.

"Fuck me." I bent over a chair.

His hands grabbed my ass, squeezing, then he spanked me.

"Briiaaan!"

"Did I ever mention I never had anyone as horny as you? You give the word a new meaning."

"It's because I love you so fucking much. I neeeed you! Please fuck me, Brian. Push your beautiful dick inside me. Hard and fast."

"Shit, Justin."

When I saw him with the corner of my eye moving toward the bedroom, I jumped him. He lost balance and tumbled to the floor with me on top of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"You're so horny you're not thinking straight. I was only going after the lube, you twat!"

"Don't need it. Please. I want to feel you—all of you. Now."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," I promised. "Please."

"Are you going for the record of begging me to fuck you?" he teased.

"Why are we having this meaningless conversation? Fuck me already." I grabbed his dick, holding it firmly before sliding on it.

I tried not to let it show the sting I felt, but Brian could read me like an open book. He took over, fisting his dick a few times before slowly easing inside me. The burn lasted for a few seconds, quickly replaced by the great pleasure of having him inside me without any barrier between us.

I moved slowly, rising and lowering while Brian ran his hands over my legs, my chest, my back. He kept the pace until I shot all over his chest. Only then he got up, flipped me over the chair I'd bent over before and went back in for the gold.

"FUCK!"

"Don't scream. We're not home."

"I don't care if they hear us."

Brian cupped a hand over my mouth, fucking me just like I'd wanted—fast, hard, mercilessly.

I slumped over the back of the chair when he was done. He was leaning against the table, wiping his brow with the towel.

"That was fucking hot." I grinned, walking on wobbly feet to him.

He opened his arms and I snuggled in his embrace. "How about a bath?"

"If you carry me. I don't think I can walk."

Brian rolled his eyes, pressing the towel to my face. Then he grabbed me by the back of my thighs lifting me up. I squeaked, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders.

"It was a joke."

"Hold on tightly."

"Are you sure you can carry me?"

He gave me a mock-hurt look. "You don't weight a tone, Sunshine. I can fucking carry you a few feet to the bathroom."

I settled in his arms, allowing him to walk to the bathroom where he deposited me by the door. I leaned against the jamb, while he prepared our bath.

He could be so romantic when he wanted. Every time he showed me this hidden side, it made me love him a little more.

"Come here." Brian took my hand, tugging me to the bathtub.

I sat between his legs, resting my back against his chest. The tips of his fingers danced over my arms making all my hair stand up. He finished his exploration at my hand where he knotted our fingers together, bringing them up to his mouth.

"Why can't you be so sweet all the time?" I whispered, resting my head against his shoulder to look up at his face.

"You mean I'm not sweet all the time?" He pouted.

I snorted, pressing my lips to his jaw.

"Okay, maybe I'm not, but this is just for you." Brian hugged me tightly. "No one can know about my secret identity."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Serenity?"

He laughed, kissing my cheek. "I don't see anything bad in showing you how much I love you, but as long as I can still keep up my bad boy reputation outside the house."

"Of course."

After soaking for a while, Brian shifted, making me groan in protest. I could fall asleep right there if he let me.

"I know a nice game we can play," he said into my ear.

"What's that?" I slurred.

"It's called No Tides."

"What?" I glanced at him.

"I'm going to fuck you, but you're not allowed to spill any water on the floor."

"Can't we do it in the bed? Less messy, and after, we can simply fall asleep."

"Now, where's the fun in that?" he teased, already, pushing a finger inside me, making my back arch. "See? You like it."

"I can't promise no tides."

To prove him my incapability to not spill water on the floor, my foot fell in the tub from the edge where it had been when Brian entered me. He chuckled, but kept pushing.

Aside from all of our steamy showers, this had to be the best sex we ever had in a bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm glad you're all enjoying the honeymoon. If I remember correctly, there's one more and then back to glorious Pitts. :)

I'll try answering the review, but I'm extra busy with work. Why does the day not have 50 hours?