Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 93] Printer
Summary:

Chris just can't seem to get the 'hand-job of his life' out of his mind. This confuses him, as the hand-job was given to him by male school peer, Justin Taylor. Despite being determined to put Taylor in his place, Hobbs finds himself being drawn to the forbidden calls of man-on-man action. What fun can he and the flirty blonde get up to behind closed doors?


Rated: R
Categories: Canon, Jealousy, Justin/Other-Relationship, Minor's Sexuality, Out of Character, What If Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 51584 Read: 44537
Published: July 28, 2014 Updated: February 15, 2016
Story Notes:

-I always thought that Daphne was right in thinking that Chris was secretly in love with Justin, so I decided to explore that. This is a 'what if?' story that looks into Chris exploring his true self and sexuality with Justin, hence the 'out of character' part of it. Warning: due to the nature of this story, it will mostly contain Justin/Other, but fear not, my pretties. For Brian will still be about ;) Another warning: There will be some homophobic language in some chapters, revolving around bullies at St. James Academy.

 

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the settings or characters of Queer as Folk. They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. Entertainment purposes only. No infringement intended.

1. Chapter 1- The day it happened by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (955 words)

- Chris can't get the hand-job Justin gave him out of his mind....


2. Chapter 2- The day it happened again by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (2781 words)

-Justin shares all the dirty details with Daphne, Chris decides to confront him...


 

3. Chapter 3- The day he told Brian by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 8] (4908 words)

- Chris invites Justin to visit him at detention. Justin is still experiencing troubles with his mother and goes to someone for help....


 

4. Chapter 4- The day they made a deal by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (1502 words)

-Things are getting better between Justin and his mother. Chris and Justin make a deal....


 

5. Chapter 5- The day Brian got hit...then Justin did too by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (3550 words)

-Justin tells the guys about his school fun, his father shows how unhappy he is about Justin's homosexual relationship with a man 12 years his senior (part canon), and Justin realises he was wrong about Chris...


6. Chapter 6- The day(s) he was ignored. Big time. by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (4275 words)

-Justin decides to punish Chris for being a crappy friend which drives the football player mad...


7. Chapter 7- The day he was questioned about it by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (3126 words)

- Chris really does not like his girlfriend. Justin discusses the jock with both Debbie and Brian, and he is left to seriously think about his 'thing' with Chris...


8. Chapter 8- The day he boned...twice by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (4912 words)

- Justin starts to see Chris less and less. Chris agonizes on whether to give in to his girlfriend's requests for sex or not. The boys kick it up a notch.

***WARNING: Some hetero action in this chapter. Mostly from Chris' perspective.***

 


9. Chapter 9- The day he was caught staring by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (3009 words)

-Daphne thinks Chris has a crush on Justin. Chris's friends and Marlissa don't get along, or so it would seem. Brian begins to feel uncharacteristically jealous. Chris will not label the giddiness Justin makes him feel...

 


10. Chapter 10- The day he learned some more by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (4247 words)

Marlissa has a secret, Justin shows Chris something new and exciting, his girlfriend is confused to where they stand and Justin thinks Brian is jealous...

WARNING!!! Hetero action and porny scenes!!!

 


 

 

11. Chapter 11- The day things started to change by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 8] (4892 words)

A secret comes out, Chris begins to grow more comfortable with himself, he and Justin take it even further and Brian does not like Hobs being with his Sunshine anymore...


12. Chapter 12-The day everything turned to shit by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 5] (2903 words)

-The boys grow closer as Brian grows more jealous. Chris becomes curious about Liberty Avenue...

13. Chapter 13- The day he ended it by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (4304 words)

-Brian offers Justin some advice and release through his friendship struggles. Chris regrets having gone to Woody's in the first place. Justin listens to Daphn for once. Chris thinks he has the perfect plan to make everything go back to normal, but Justin does not agree...


14. Chapter 14- The day he saved him by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 0] (3774 words)

-Prom night. People's true colours are revealed...


15. Epilogue- The day he lived happily ever after by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 8] (2446 words)

- A look into Chris' life 4 years on...