Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 10] Printer
Summary:

icon

stories/513/images/cruising_movie_image_al_pacino__7_.jpg


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Off the Beaten Track Challenge 2014 Characters: Brian, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7643 Read: 1637
Published: July 12, 2014 Updated: July 12, 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:

The characters of Brian and Justin belong to the producers of QAF and Showtime.  I have no relationship or financial relationship with any of them.  This is a story of fiction without any financial reward.  No infringement is intended. 

 

The places mentioned are/were real.  I have no relationship with the owners nor have I had any financial interest in any of the places mentioned. 

 

Glenn was a member of the very popular singing group, The Village People. The song, “In the Navy”, is a song made popular by them.

 

Please note that all grammar, spelling errors, and some strange wording are all my mistakes.  I do not have a Beta.  Hopefully the errors will not detract from reading the story (too much).  Just know that time is short and this story needs to be uploaded now.

 

Acknowledgement:

Gina Marie is an author here at MW and the characters of Andy and Elliot mentioned are from her stories.  If you don’t know her work, then those reference will not make much sense you.  Since I only reference them, proper author to author priortorial rights remain.


The Banner is a snap shot from the move Cruising found online.

 

Reminder: 

The places mentioned in this story are/were real, but mostly no longer exist.  Since this is a work of fiction, I took some (I hope few) liberties.

 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by DavidR [Reviews - 10] (7643 words)