Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beware, smut ahead, the smut, all the smut and only the smut, so help me porn.

 

 

 

 

That night.


Kissing Justin was always so, so good, but kissing Justin while feeling his bare skin against his own, while running his hands all over the satin silkiness of that bare skin was so amazing it was beyond description. Brian indulged for a while, caressing his back, his shoulders and his arms while Justin purred like a kitten.

Running his hands unimpeded down his smooth back, to the swell of his amazing ass, over the perfect globes, reminded him that there was another kind of ‘kissing Justin’ that he had been waiting for months to be able to do.

He lowered them both onto the bed and flipped Justin onto his belly, covering the smaller body with his own, entwining their fingers. He spoke low, close to Justin’s ear, knowing Justin could feel his hot breath on the sensitive skin.

“I’m going to eat your ass, Justin, lick you, kiss you... Would you like to feel my tongue in your hole, Justin? Would you like me to rim you until you come?”

“God, Brian, I…” Brian knew what was coming. The first time he had said something similar to Justin on the dance floor of Essengy, months ago, Justin had talked about how long it had been since his last shower. As if, considering the luscious smell of his crotch, that was a bad thing…

“I want to breathe in your scent, I want your taste in my mouth… “

Brian nuzzled Justin’s nape, lightly bit his neck and shoulders and lowering himself toward his goal, licked the entire length of the groove above his spine, Justin shivering at his touch. His skin was salty, smooth and warm.

Sliding his body between Justin’s legs, he spread them apart. Justin’s ass was absolutely beautiful and as Brian resumed his downward licking, from the base of his spine between the round cheeks and down, Justin arched his ass up off the bed, moaning in want, offering himself without further reservation.

Brian stopped just above his puckered hole, and spreading Justin’s cheeks apart just a bit more, started to lick again from his smooth balls up. Justin’s strong delicious scent was as heady as it had been the night he had given him a blowjob, making him salivate for what was coming.

Enjoying Justin’s appreciative moans, he circled Justin’s hole several times sloppily with his tongue, narrowing the circle at each pass until his tongue was running over the star shaped ridges, getting everything slick with spit. Finally darting right into the middle of that star, he slid up Justin’s hole before it tightened reflexively, Justin mewling in surprised pleasure.

His face buried in Justin’s fragrant ass, he wiggled the tip of his tongue and worked it in and out of the entrance, circling the inside, until Justin’s hole relaxed and opened up for him, just like he had imagined it would since the first time Justin had surrendered to their kiss.

He pushed his tongue all the way in, as far as he could reach, wanting more of Justin’s delectable sweet taste, and started tongue fucking him, caressing each soft fold in turn from the fluttering rim in as deep as he could follow it, working his way around, again and again, coming out to circle the rim again, kissing and teasing it and plunging back in.

Justin was panting, making amazing disbelieving noises and speaking in the disjointed way of someone whose mind is being blown.

“Brian… fuck…argh…Yes. Yes. Yes…good...Oh god…Brian…come…Oh…”

He tasted so fucking good. Brian put his lips against his hole and sucked his spit back out, the rich sweetness spreading through his mouth. He felt the pulsing of Justin’s body as Justin spurted his come beneath himself with a delighted cry.

Brian wiped his face on the duvet cover and flipped Justin over onto his back, loving the completely awed look in his eyes, and licked the come off his belly, sucking the last drop out of his prick, looking him in the eye the whole time. When Justin smiled at him, a slow, happy smile, he felt it in his gut somewhere. He wanted to kiss that beautiful smile and came up next to Justin, who grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down until their mouths met.

Brian was amazed at how pleasurable it felt to just kiss, their warm bodies touching each other, when his dick, which had been hard since leaving the office, had yet to be seen to.

“Brian, I want to know how you will feel inside me, please… please fuck me,” begged Justin, his voice soft.

Brian’s cock was suddenly impossibly hard. He reached for the lube and a condom in the drawer of his headboard, his hand shaking a little. It was sweet that Justin was small enough that he could prepare him and kiss him at the same time.

He opened the tube one handed and put a generous squirt of lube at Justin’s entrance. Then, kissing Justin the entire time, catching his moans in his mouth, he fingered him with one, then two, then three of his long fingers. Justin felt so tight, so warm inside, he wanted him so very much.

He knelt between Justin’s knees and put his ankles on his shoulders, caressing his calves, his thighs, his hips. Justin looked breathtakingly gorgeous, his skin luminous against the dark grey sheets, his kiss-swollen lips parted, his eyes shining with desire and his cock fully hard again.

“God, Brian, you’re so beautiful…” Justin said, smiling at him.

Brian had never doubted his looks, yet Justin’s words made him feel incredibly good.

For the first time in his life, Brian felt the urge to ignore the condom, to push his naked cock into Justin, to fuck him raw, to feel him without a barrier and to come deep inside him, leaving something behind. He was shocked at how strong the impulse was and ripped the condom packet with shaky hands, putting it on, resisting the temptation while he still could.

He placed himself at Justin’s entrance and looked at him, seeing desire and need, as well as a bit of trepidation on his face.

He pushed in, slowly, gently, his body urging him to dive in but wanting to prolong the moment he had waited for for such a long time. He was glad he had chosen to take his time because Justin’s round-eyed surprise at the pain of penetration drove home a sudden realization. This was Justin’s first time bottoming. No one had ever done this to him before…

Feeling incredibly grateful for such a gift, Brian reached for Justin’s face, “Oh, Justin…” and cupped his cheek as he kept breaching him slowly. Justin leaned into his hand and bit his lower lip. Once Brian was fully seated, he stopped, giving Justin time to adjust and relax around him.

Justin took a few deep breaths, smiled his sweet beautiful smile, and Brian just had to move. He did so gently, and slowly. The feeling of being inside Justin was extraordinary, all tight, hot, smooth velvet and as he started rocking his hips it felt as if Justin had been made for him. He leaned forward and kissed Justin’s lips, invading his mouth, gaining a little more in depth as Justin, pliant as always, folded almost in half for him as Brian started fucking him in earnest.

There was no awkwardness, nothing tentative, just the coming together of flawlessly matching bodies. It was perfect, so fucking perfect. They fit together seamlessly, rocking together, kissing, arching into each other’s bodies, moving smoothly against one another, Justin’s prick nestled between their flat bellies, Justin purring, “Good, Brian, so good, oh! God, yes, there, so fucking good, now, now, Brian!” and then the splash of warm come was between their bellies, Justin’s orgasm milking his own out of him, washing away all thoughts in bliss.

Justin’s legs slipped down his arms and under them and tightened around his waist, keeping him deep inside, and he thrust up to meet Brian’s cock, his arms around his neck, his sweet tongue in Brian’s mouth, moving with his hips in erotic waves that had Brian growling and responding, pumping into him again, the just ended spike of his pleasure stretching seemingly endlessly as he felt the ridge of his cock caressing Justin’s prostate at each pass and felt Justin’s cock grow hard again in the slippery mess between them.

Brian lost track of time, just feeling, lost in the sensations, in the smell of Justin’s neck, the taste of his mouth and sweat, the feel of his wet hair against his cheek. He never wanted it to end, never wanted to leave Justin’s body, never wanted the sweet heavenly rocking to stop, until the pleasure kept mounting in waves, bringing him higher and higher, until he knew he was going to have to let go and dive again into ecstasy.

“Come with me Justin, come with me…” and he let it take him, feeling Justin’s trembling body respond, feeling their matching mind blowing delight and more slick warmth spurting between them.

He could feel a heart beat in his chest and wasn’t sure whose it was as he slowly came back into his body. He put his weight on an elbow and looked at Justin, combing the sweaty blond hair back from his forehead, running his fingers along his cheekbone, kissing his elastic lips. Justin’s eyes were soft and warm, and he smiled again and Brian felt so fucking good.

Justin’s legs slipped from his back and Brian lifted his hips slightly, held the edge of the condom and gently, slowly eased out. The condom was very full and tying it was a messy affair. Their bellies were covered with Justin’s spunk, their bodies sweaty, and sticky. Brian got up and pulled a slightly wobbly-legged Justin after him, his arm around his waist, and they walked into the bathroom where Brian started the two-headed shower.

They entered the water, letting it sluice down their bodies as they kissed and then Brian filled his hand with his expensive hair and body soap and started lovingly washing Justin, down to his toes and back up, massaging his scalp, rinsing him, as Justin humored him, enjoying the attention, eyes closed. Then he washed himself, conscious of Justin’s gaze on his body, of his artist's eye on every one of his movements, gratified by the approval in his eyes.

His towels were thick and warmed by his European heated towel holder and felt marvelous. He handed a new toothbrush to Justin, brushed his own teeth and shaved as Justin watched. Smooth cheeked, he rubbed his face on Justin’s beardless skin and kissed him deeply, mixing their minty breath.

“Are you hungry? Thirsty?” he asked.

“Thirsty.”

Brian opened the bed, grateful they had not done so before as the sheets inside were crisp and clean. As Justin slid in, he said, ”I’ll be right back,” and he went to get them bottles of Evian from the fridge. He walked back to bed drinking one and handed the other to Justin who emptied it, leaning up on his elbow.

Having lowered the lights even more than they had been before, Brian slid into bed and pulled Justin’s body to him, Justin’s head resting on his shoulder, Brian winding his arms around him as he had many times before during their cab rides. Soon, Justin was breathing deeply and evenly and his body was soft and warm in Brian's arms. Brian closed his eyes, letting his mind drift away.

The feeling of physical comfort was there even before he fully regained consciousness, finding himself spooning the smooth, warm, perfectly fitting body of Justin. His dick was hard, it’s length lined up and pressing into Justin’s crack. He only had to move his hand a few inches along Justin’s firm belly to encounter a duplicate hard on. He started fisting it gently, Justin sighing in his sleep as he rocked his own prick along the perfectly placed crack.

He knew Justin was awake when he started rocking his hips, alternately pressing Brian’s cock between his cheeks and pushing himself into his fist. It was lovely. It could be lovelier. Brian asked softly, “Are you sore?” and smiled at the answer, “A little, but not enough to stop me from wanting you inside me.”

Brian reached for the lube and a condom. He would have been fine just slicking Justin’s crack and frotting himself, but the prospect of sliding back inside of him was so much better. Once again, he felt tempted to just slick himself and enter Justin without protection, wanting that contact so much he could taste it, and he had to force himself to glove up, appalled to have hesitated.

He gently fingered Justin’s hole with a lot of lube and slid home, bringing his slickened hand back to Justin’s cock which, to his delight, had not softened. God, it felt good. Incredibly good. It was not a position where one could get very deep but he kept backing up, squeezing the head of his cock at Justin’s tight entrance, and sliding back in.

He brought his other hand around Justin’s body at waist level and once again appreciating his compact size he was able to play with his balls, rolling them as he fisted Justin’s cock in rhythm with his forward thrust.

He was amazingly turned on when he noticed Justin was playing with his own nipples, in turn caressing, scratching and pinching them. It was not long before he felt Justin’s body tremble and he sucked rather savagely at the juncture of his neck and shoulder as they both came, Brian deep into Justin’s ass and Justin in Brian’s hand, which he had brought to the tip of his cock to catch his come as he squeezed Justin’s balls lightly with his other hand to make him come harder.

He brought out his spunk filled fist and wiped it on one of the wet towels laying by the bed, saving Justin from having to lie on a wet spot. He was about to pull out when Justin caught his hand.

“Stay inside me, Brian. I want to fall asleep like that.”

It was so warm and pleasant there that despite the small risk Brian was happy to comply. They nestled even tighter together and with matching satisfied sighs, went back to sleep, Brian idly noting it was only eleven o’clock.

At midnight he woke up lying on his back, his hard cock deep in Justin’s hot mouth.

Even half asleep, the blowjob felt amazing. Unlike the other day at Essengy, Justin was not going for speed but apparently for slow, exquisite torture. Brian was quite sure Justin’s technique rivaled his own as he eventually had to bite his own fist hard to keep himself from coming. His nine and a quarter inches of cock slid down Justin throat smoothly and easily, and God, how the fuck was he doing that? The sensation was unbelievable… Oh, fuck… oh, fuck, he was going to come…

Suddenly Justin’s mouth was gone, the cold air of the room barely enough to hold back what Brian had thought was inevitable. He growled in frustration but a condom was being unrolled over his length and Justin was suddenly lowering himself onto his throbbing cock. How was he supposed to hold back from coming? Justin seemed to know exactly how much he could take and just sat there, with Brian’s cock deep inside his heat. Looking at Brian with an impish grin, he constricted and released his sphincter, just enough stimulation to drive Brian crazy but not enough to push him over the edge.

Brian distracted himself by looking at Justin, his slim body glowing in the low light, his pink nipples, his beautiful face and luscious lips, his eyes now closed in concentration. As gorgeous as he looked it was not much in the way of distraction, more of an added torture, really.

Then Justin opened his eyes, gave him a wicked smile and said, ”Don’t come!” He leaned forward, putting his weight on his hands and resting them on Brian’s wrists, effectively pinning them down. Then he raised himself until Brian’s prick was almost out and came back down.

Brian cried out, bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, his whole concentration on not coming. Justin did it again and again and again, fucking himself hard on Brian, who could feel his balls spasming, the come rising in his urethra, his toes curling in effort, his skin rising in goosebumps and his eyes tearing up behind his lids, completely delirious with pleasure. He was going to die if he didn’t let go.

When Justin said, “Open your eyes,” he did automatically, to see Justin’s hands, one now stroking his own cock fast and the other playing with his balls.

“Come, Brian, now!” said Justin, as his cock spurted white ropes of come. As soon as the first hot spunk hit his chest, Brian’s orgasm exploded out of him. Deep in Justin’s ass his come filled the condom as his whole body seized, again and again and again, his mind blinded by pleasure. When he came to, there was a small body collapsed on top of his and a head with blond hair buried in his neck.

He rolled over, pinning Justin down, and kissed him hard. Justin just melted under him, opening to his kiss as he always did, surrendering as if he hadn’t just minutes ago dominated him as no one had ever done, withheld Brian’s orgasm by the strength of his words alone and made him come so hard he had blacked out.

Brian got off of him, removed the condom and wiped their bellies with the towel. He lay on his side, his head on his left hand. He caressed Justin’s chest, his hair, his face, his arm, his thigh, watching him open his eyes, blink slowly, and smile, that sweet, innocent, sexy smile of his that always seemed to brighten the world. Not for the first time, Brian felt a tightening in his gut and he made himself forget about it by softly kissing Justin. He fell asleep still on his side, his right arm across Justin’s chest.

When he woke up again, at three, he was alone in bed. He got up so fast his head spun a little and he leaned against the wall for a second, long enough to hear the sound of someone peeing. He closed his eyes at the wave of relief. He entered the bath as Justin was washing his hands and peed as well, while Justin watched him unabashedly.

“You are even gorgeous when you urinate,” Justin said as Brian was shaking the last drop out.

“It’s an important asset during waterplay,” answered Brian.

Justin blushed and Brian wondered if it was because the idea turned him on or because he thought the topic embarrassing. He walked to stand in front of Justin and shook again, a warm drop of urine landing on Justin’s chest.

“Do you like waterplay, Justin? Would a golden shower get you off?”

Justin picked up the drop of urine with a finger and licked it off, blinking slowly, making Brian who had never particularly thought the idea attractive suddenly consider revising his opinion.

Then Justin cracked up, and Brian realized he had only been calling his bluff. He reached around and smacked his ass.

“Don’t get smart or I’ll have to spank you!”

“Oh, really?”

There was no mistaking that reaction and Brian’s cock took an immediate interest. He grabbed Justin whose resistance was hindered by giggling and managed to sit on the bed with a wildly wiggling Justin across his lap. He smacked his perfect ass, savoring the bounce of the tight globes under his hand as Justin squealed and tried to escape. He did it a few more times, loving the lovely shade of pink appearing on the alabaster skin, and then threw him still squealing and giggling on the bed.

He pulled on Justin’s hips so his ass was in the air and licked the pink marks with broad swipes of his tongue. The squealing stopped, replaced by an appreciative hum. Kneeling behind Justin, he massaged his abused cheeks, kneading them, caressing them, kissing them, making him moan. He loved that ass and now he wanted to be in it.

“Fuck me again, Brian, please fuck me, it’s so good…”

God, would he ever stop fantasizing about fucking Justin’s ass raw? He made himself put on a condom, slicked it with a lot of lube and guided himself in. Even now, he was surprised at how good it felt, at that tight smooth velvet heat that was Justin’s ass.

He watched his dick go in and out of Justin’s hole, pulling and pushing the rim between the pinkened cheeks, mesmerized by how beautiful it looked, how perfect it felt. He laid his torso on top of Justin, mouthing his neck, covering his arms with his own and interlacing their fingers.

Justin lifted his head and turned to him and despite the awkward position, the kiss was heaven as he pumped short strokes in and out of his ass. Justin dropped his head again and Brian nuzzled his neck, bit his shoulders, licked his nape, as his pleasure started to build upon itself. Justin was chanting, “Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian…” and he closed his eyes, listening to his name, breathing in Justin’s unmistakable scent. Far in the back of his mind was the thought that 90% of the guys he fucked didn’t know his name and that he certainly couldn’t name any of them by their scent alone, if he could name them at all.

As he was moving harder and faster, his mind filled with the name Justin, Justin, Justin, Justin, his heart beating wildly. When Justin’s body trembled and he came in long hard pulses, Brian’s pleasure reached its peak. As he too found release, the word escaped the confines of his mind and he called out, “Justin!”

They collapsed in a heap on the bed, Brian knowing he ought to move before he crushed Justin to death but loving having his body covering Justin’s completely.

He held the condom as he pulled out, ever so gently, certain that by now Justin’s abused hole must be very tender. He rolled Justin’s body on top of his, Justin’s back on his front, and managed to slide into the bed. As luck would have it, they had fucked on top of the duvet again and the sheets were still dry and fresh. He spooned his sleepy rag doll and they fell asleep again.

The next time he woke up, it was 5:00 AM. Justin was sleeping peacefully, on his back, his side against Brian’s front, both hands holding Brian’s arm to his chest. Even with his hair mussed up in sleep he was beautiful. He was as warm as toast and smelled of Justin, sweet and citrusy. His eyelashes were dark against his pale, luminous skin, his lips pink and plump. His ear was a delicate shell and the angle of his jaw clean and elegant. Brian disengaged his arm and pulled himself up to sit against the headboard. Watching Justin sleep, Brian felt a strange ache inside.

Justin woke up and ran a caressing hand on Brian’s thigh as he looked up at him, smiling. Warmth bloomed in Brian’s chest and he couldn’t help but smile back and caress Justin’s mussed up mop. Justin came to sit on his thighs and kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, his chin, along his jaw and his lips, lightly.

Their erect cocks were between their bodies, coming in contact with every kiss. Brian could smell the scent of his arousal and that of Justin’s and mixed together they were like an aphrodisiac. He brought their cocks together between his hands, slowly milking them as they kissed. It was so hot. Justin reached for the lube and squeezed some on their cocks and in Brian’s hands, the sensations suddenly increasing tenfold.

“Oh, God,” Justin said, panting, “Oh God, Brian, it’s so good.”

And it was, amazingly good, hot, arousing. Brian brought up his legs against Justin’s back and Justin put his arms around his neck. Their foreheads touching, they looked at each other as their pleasure built and built.

“Brian, I’m going to come,” whispered Justin, his eyes glowing.

“Let me see you come, Justin. You are so fucking beautiful when you come. Let me watch you…”

Justin moaned, his eyes still locked on Brian’s, his pupils so dilated, you couldn’t see any blue at all, then he closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly and said “Brian…” as his orgasm took him, as warm spunk splashed Brian’s hands, cock and belly. And he was so beautiful. The most beautiful sight Brian had ever seen. Brian let him slide between his knees until his back was on the bed and kneeled between his legs. His own dick was slick with lube and come and he was at Justin’s entrance, the tip of his cock feeling the star shape ridges, and he started to shake with the need to slide in. Just a little pressure and Justin’s hole was stretching to let him in.

With a growl of frustration, he reached for a condom and slipped it on, sloppily applying lube and pushing in, Justin sheathing him in softness and heat, tight and miraculously perfect. He was aching to come back out, rip off the condom and dive back in again. Justin’s legs joined behind his back and he started fucking him hard, unrestrained, just letting the sensations take over, watching Justin’s gorgeous face, as Justin bit his lip and rocked his hips to take him in as deeply as possible. Brian came hard, his whole body shaking and he collapsed on Justin who welcomed him, arms and legs holding him tight until the shaking subsided. He didn’t even remember falling asleep.

At seven, they were awakened to the reggae sound of Buffalo Soldier.

“It’s my alarm,” explained Justin. “I’ve got to get up. Got a plane to catch.” He stretched languorously.

Brian was a morning person and needed very little sleep. He must have gotten less than he had thought, as he suddenly felt a bit off.

“What time is your flight?” They were rolled in the duvet, miraculously not too stuck to each other, Brian’s last condom still on.

“11:30. But I have to go home to get my bag, and then go to Kennedy. Gotta go soon. Can I take a shower?”

“Of course you can take a shower.”

But Brian could tell that now that morning had come, Justin was unsure, had no idea where he stood. And he had a point. Brian had kicked out a lot of tricks without the benefit of a shower and a cup of coffee. But surely Justin knew this was a little different? Though Brian thought, why would he think so? Brian certainly had never said anything to make him think it.

Brian got up when the water started going and called Cynthia.

”Are you stuck in traffic? You have a conference call at eight.”

“Cynthia, I need you to free up my morning until…11:00. I’m not sure when I’ll be in.”

“You’re joking.”

“No. And arrange a limo for pick up at my loft at 9:30, with a stop in Brooklyn, and on to Kennedy, will you?”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Seriously. Justin needs a ride to the airport.”

“…Oh.”

“See you later.”

He went to join Justin in the shower, grabbing a condom on the way.

Justin smiled at him when he came in and Brian wet and soaped himself up. Justin was about to exit when he pulled him into an embrace and started kissing him. Justin’s response was unusual, as he clung to Brian and kissed him back, long and hard. Brian held him tight, and said:

“You don’t have to rush out. I’ve arranged for a car for you. It’s coming at 9:30, and will stop at your house on the way to the airport for you to pick up your bag. Cynthia is canceling my early morning appointments as we speak. I want you here as long as possible.”

He expected a fight about the car, but Justin just looked at him, searching his face, and finally saying, “Thank you.”

Brian smiled, and kissed him again sweetly, gently, softly, as the hot water sluiced off their bodies. Soon, they were both hard. Justin looked down at Brian's full mast erection and smiled. Brian smiled back.

“Are you up for one more?”

In one swift move, he had Justin facing the glass, the condom on and he was sliding into him, nailing his prostate on the way in, one of the benefits of that position. Justin melted against him, his head on Brian’s shoulder, moaning when Brian tongued his ear. Because Justin was small, even with his dick up his ass as far as it would go, Brian’s quads were doing all the work. It couldn’t take too long, but it was delicious. Brian wrapped his long fingers around Justin’s cock, and gave him the best hand job he could give, ramming deep in his ass at the same time. It only took a few minutes before Justin started panting.

“Oh, fuck, Brian, I’m gonna come…”

The trembling of his body worked its magic on Brian. It was so fucking erotic. When Justin shot his load all over the glass, Brian was already coming, body arching and head thrown back.

They kissed again for a while under the hot water, their hands and feet totally pruned. Finally they stepped out to the fresh warm towels Brian had prepared before coming in.

“Breakfast?”

“Please. I’m starving.”

Brian threw on some sweats and a white T-shirt while Justin was getting dressed, and went to the kitchen. He made coffee, toasted some bagels and got out a cereal bowl, some Oatnuts and some nonfat milk.

“I don’t have much to offer,” he said when Justin joined him in the kitchen.

“It’s fine,” said Justin, filling up the bowl with cereal and milk. He watched in amazement when Brian added what looked like a quarter cup of sugar to his morning coffee.

Brian smiled. “I like my coffee like I like my men, sweet and hot.”

“And black?” joked Justin.

“I am an equal opportunity fuck,” answered Brian. “I do not discriminate based on age, race or creed.”

He’d been joking back, but something in Justin’s expression showed he was hearing the truth behind the joke. He might as well make a point.

“We are queer, Justin. We fuck who we want to, when we want to. That is our God given right.”

“I agree with that,” answered Justin, “though we may not all take advantage of it with the same fervor. For some queers, it might mean fucking the same person for thirty-five years.” He smiled at Brian, a true, honest smile. “You choose to live a certain way, Brian, and that is what makes you who you are, and anyone who likes who you are should know that asking you to live differently would mean changing the person they like to someone else. If I wanted romance and fidelity, I wouldn’t be here, would I?”

Well Justin had gotten the point, but a reminder of another kind seemed to be called for. There was no romance and definitely no fidelity because this was one time only, no repeats.

“You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t do one-offs, either,” clarified Brian.

“Right,” said Justin. “The longest one-off in the history of queers.”

“Twelve hours?”

“Right, Brian. You keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel more comfortable. However, I don’t think I’m the only one who relaxed my rules in this case.”

A twelve-hour one-off, but with months of foreplay. Justin did have a point, there.

Justin had finished his cereal. He got up, put his bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and walked out of the kitchen area, going to the bay window, watching the city.

Brian couldn’t help but follow him out, coming to stand next to him.

“In January, I’m going back to school, back to my old job, back to painting every chance I get. There are lots of clubs in New York, but only one I can afford to go to regularly. Do me a favor, Brian. Don’t come to Essengy anymore. The fact that I understand how things are doesn’t mean I have to like it. I made the choice to come here last night and I’ll live with it. But it will be a hell of a lot easier if I don’t keep running into you.”

This was bullshit. He would fucking go to Essengy when he fucking felt like it.

“I don’t owe you any favors,” Brian remarked.

“Fuck off, Brian,” said Justin dismayed. “Even to be the great Brian Kinney, you don’t necessarily have to be an asshole.”

Brian saw hurt on Justin’s face and something twisted in his gut. He had gotten what he wanted. It would be petty not to honor Justin’s request. He fixed it the only way he knew, pulling Justin to him. “OK, then.” He kissed him and Justin responded, probably aware it might be the last time. As always, it was its own little piece of heaven.

He would stay away from Essengy. He didn’t believe in love. But Justin did. Brian wished he had never tried to make his point. They only had a little time left and he had only repeated things Justin already obviously knew and accepted about him and the situation. There had been no reason to belabor it. That’s not why he had gotten Justin a car to give them extra time. He wanted Justin’s smile back. He pulled away from the kiss.

“Justin,” he said, pulling him toward the bedroom, “tell me about the painting.”

Justin stared at it for a while.

“What do you see when you look at it, Brian? I’m sure there’s a reason why this one is here and not in your office.”

“I see eroticism, primal sex, a celebration of life. Actually, I don’t see that. I feel it. I can never understand what it is I see that makes me feel that way.”

“I painted what I thought sex should be. How it should feel. So you’ve got it right.”

“Why did you paint it?”

Brian could tell that the question was touching on something personal and saw when Justin decided to answer anyway.

“I lived with someone I thought I loved, whom I thought loved me back. We made love under the stars, on the roof, we made love on the beach, we made love for hours sometimes, and he thought it was perfect. And I felt guilty, because I wanted more, needed more. Because no matter what we did, it always seemed that something was missing. So I painted what I thought sex should be, when you loved someone. How it should feel. I painted what I knew was missing between him and me and I showed it to him.”

“What did he see?”

“There’s nothing to see in this painting, Brian, you know that.”

“So, what did he feel?”

“He said it made him feel afraid.”

“What happened between you?”

“He made promises he couldn’t keep. I left. I came to New York.”

He looked at Brian and smiled, ”I’m glad you own this painting, Brian.”

“Why?”

“Because you get it. I’d hate it if the person who owned it didn’t feel what I felt when I painted it.” He looked at the painting again, and added softly, “And because of last night.”

“Last night?”

“Yeah. Last night. Because last night, to me, was exactly what sex should be.”

But that’s not what he had said about the painting. At least not all of it. He had said ‘what sex should be when you love someone’. But he was naïve, of course. It was what sex should feel like, period. It had nothing to do with love. Good sex was good sex. And Brian knew what he was talking about. He’d had a lot of good sex.

He looked at the time. They had forty-five more minutes. He sat on the bed in front of Justin, who was still looking at the painting and started to undo his fly.

“Brian…” Justin protested.

He took Justin’s soft cock in his mouth and started sucking it, twirling his tongue around it, teasing it. Already it was no longer fully soft and he could start working it.

“Brian!” Brian grabbed onto Justin’s wrists before he had a chance to push him back.

He sucked the beautiful prick from the large pink head to the root in the soft blond hair, a couple of times and Justin was fully hard. God, he loved this cock. The shape of it, the taste of it, everything about it. And suddenly, out of nowhere, he wanted that cock inside him. Really badly. More than anything. He took off his sweats and his shirt, and pulled down Justin’s pants, slapping Justin’s calves until he stepped out of them.

“Brian, what are you doing?”

He lifted Justin’s shirts off, the t-shirt and the hoody, all at once, and pulled him onto the bed, both of them naked, their skin touching. It felt so right, things as they should be. He kissed Justin, kissed his cheek, his nose, his eyelids, his mouth.

”Justin, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me.” Justin’s eyes flew open, staring at Brian.

“Why?”

“Because I love your cock. Because I’ve not wanted a cock in my ass in over fifteen years, and I really want yours. Because you painted this picture.”

Somehow, it must have made some kind of sense because Justin kissed him and answered, ”I want to fuck you.”

Brian lay on his stomach and Justin, kneeling between his legs, ran his hands over his broad smooth back, on his small ass, on his thighs. He lubed his finger and gently ran it up and down Brian’s crack, passing lightly over his anus. He added more lube and played with his entrance, circling it with the pad of his finger. Finally, he pushed in to the first knuckle, swirled it lightly, to relax the rim. When he added more lube and pushed in the whole finger, Brian sighed. It felt good. Justin was so careful, so gentle.

More lube and a second finger joined the first, and Brian remembered that burn and that jolt of pleasure as Justin reached for his prostate and lightly caressed it. Justin kissed his lower back as he moved the two fingers in and out and scissored them. Brian relaxed.

The third finger was just the same, at first a burn, then a jolt of pleasure, then kisses and finger fucking, caressing his sweet spot, taking the time to do it right.

“You’re ready for me,” said Justin.

Brian heard the condom packet rip, the flip of the lube lid, even the sound of Justin’s hand spreading lube on the condom. Justin put more lube on his anus and said, “Here I come” and gently, gently, he pushed in.

That fullness in his ass was Justin. The hands on his back, caressing, soothing, were Justin’s. The mouth that placed kisses along his spine was Justin’s and Brian loved it, he fucking loved it. Then Justin started to move and Brian could feel the ridge of the large head of his cock as he moved. It was Justin’s cock, unmistakable.

Justin’s hands kept soothing him, caressing him. He was thinking only of Brian’s comfort, his pleasure, as he gently passed over his prostate with each stroke, every motion controlled not to hurt but to please. Suddenly, Brian wanted to see Justin’s face, wanted to see his expression.

“Justin. Let me turn over. I want to see you.”

Justin pulled out of him, oh so carefully, and Brian got on his back, placing a pillow under his hips. Carefully, Justin re-entered him, keeping his weight off Brian. Pushing in deep.

“All right?”

Brian wrapped his legs around Justin’s back.

“Fuck me, Justin. Fuck me hard. I want to feel you all day.”

Justin smiled and pulled back a bit, lowering himself to suck on Brian’s nipple, which felt wickedly good. Then he bit it, hard enough to sting, surprising him. He then started fucking Brian hard and fast, his control perfect, coming out to the very edge every time and pushing back in as deep as Brian could take it, nailing his prostate, pressing Brian’s cock between them.

Fuck. It was amazing. It was so different from topping because the pleasure was less focused but Justin was hitting all the triggers and hitting them hard enough that Brian knew he wasn’t going to last. His whole body was singing with sensations, his pleasure building fast upon itself.

Justin was looking at him intently, as if to memorize his face. He was so, so beautiful, biting his lower lip, his muscles moving under the alabaster skin of his shoulders, the love bite Brian had placed there earlier vivid at the junction of his neck and shoulder.

Things were so good between them, so fucking perfect. The feel of Justin’s cockhead rubbing his prostate was starting to build to maddening delight, the pressure on his cock sliding between their sweaty stomachs reaching perfection.

Without slowing down, Justin transferred his weight to only one arm and ran his hand tenderly along Brian’s chest. Then he teased that same nipple, which still stung a little from the bite and it added yet another layer to Brian’s pleasure.

And then he pinched it, deliciously, and Brian came, his whole body glowing with it, feeling pleasure from the root of his hair to his toes as he shot his load between their bellies. Knowing from Justin’s trembling and his sudden stillness deep into his ass as his muscles contracted rhythmically that Justin was coming too caused him to feel a second wave of bliss, and he closed his eyes on that private heaven as more come erupted from his cock.

Justin collapsed on top of him and Brian wrapped his arms around him, bringing a hand into his sweaty hair, still holding him tight with his legs. He could feel Justin’s fast breath on his neck and feel Justin’s heartbeat resonate in his own chest.

“Oh, Brian, Brian, Brian…” There was so much meaning in that one word and hearing the echo of it in his own heart, he knew he needed to move, so reality could reassert itself and so he could think straight once more.

He rolled them over and held the condom as he slowly lifted himself off of Justin’s cock and kissed Justin’s mouth. He looked at him and smiled, pushing his sweaty blond hair off his forehead.

“I think we both need another quick rinse,” he said and looking at the clock added, “you have exactly nine minutes…”

“Fuck!”

“Been there, done that…”

They both laughed and got up, rushing into the shower together, shoving each other playfully as they both reached for the soap, Brian switching the water to ice cold during their rinse just to hear Justin howl. They dried themselves and got dressed at full speed, Brian taking pity on Justin and handing him a clean T-shirt and some boxers so he didn’t have to wear yesterday’s clothes.

Brian was tying his tie when the phone rang, announcing the car. Justin finished tying his shoes and Brian, still barefoot, walked with him as Justin grabbed his jacket and scarf, his bag, and headed for the door.

Justin looked at him with a smile.

“It’s been a pleasure,” he said.

“The pleasure was mine,” answered Brian, smiling back.

They looked at each other for a beat and Justin said, “Bye” and was out the door and into the elevator, smiling one more time at Brian, that amazing smile that brightened everything, as the elevator went down and he was gone.

Brian closed the door, walked back to his room and continued to dress. Then he picked up the towels that were laying everywhere, threw them in the hamper, straightened out the sheets and turned the duvet over, effectively hiding all the come stains, hung yesterday’s suit, put yesterday’s shirt in the dry cleaner’s bag, and his socks, underwear and undershirt in the hamper with the towels. He cracked the window open, put on his shoes, his overcoat and gloves, set the alarm and left.