Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

 

 

 

Justin takes Andrew out.


Justin had not heard from Brian all week which pissed him off a little. Some part of him wondered, once again, if it meant that after that amazing blowjob, it was all over. But he mostly thought not. He was pretty sure that Brian had every intention of fucking him and that if it was going to be all over, it would be after that, and only then.

He had really wanted to talk to him Wednesday night, after signing his contract. It had taken three and a half hours of hard negotiating between mother and son. He felt that Jessica had really done well by him. At the end, Jason had gotten a bottle of champagne out of his office fridge, and all three of them had enjoyed a celebratory drink.

As Jessica and Justin left, since she had offered him a ride home in her limo, Jason had kissed her cheek and said admiringly, “You still got it, Eema.”

She had kissed him back. “Thank you, sweetie.”

During the ride, Justin had asked her why Jason called her ‘Eema’ and she had explained that it was Hebrew for ‘Mom’, and that it was what a lot of Jewish children called their mothers. When Justin admitted he had thought Jason was a Muslim because of his hat, he thought she was never going to stop laughing.

When he got home, all his roommates were in. They had a banner up: Congratulations Justin! and had made a special dessert, brownies with cheesecake swirls, for the occasion. Getting an agent like Jason Kintzer was the kind of break they all dreamed of and Justin was sweet enough and talented enough that they were completely happy for him. They had even already cleaned the kitchen as a special treat. They dissected his contract, trying to learn from it for when their turn came to sign with an agent.

Justin rather thought Rory would be next. He was amazingly gifted and his favored form of artistic expression, hyper-realism, was really hot at the moment. He figured Petunia would never go that route though. Bohemian was his middle name. He would never bother with the business of art, just keep doing it for himself and dumpster dive for food forever.

It was not often that they all were together, and it was nice to catch up with everyone. Then he called Daphne, and they talked about what it all meant, what a determining moment this really was. Justin had always dreamed of being an artist, but had always tempered his fantasy with realism.

He had interned at Plexus to learn more about design, because he liked it, was good at it and thought his ‘real’ job probably lay in that direction. Now it seemed that one day, he would truly make a living as an artist. It was exhilarating and scarier than shit. What if he was to be a flash in the pan? What if he had to commercialize his art to make it in the long run? What if he ran out of inspiration?

As always, Daphne was a rock. She had always known, with unshakable faith, that he would become a great artist, even when his hand was so fucked he couldn’t hold a pencil. He could feel her love and her pride all the way from Pittsburgh. By the time he hung up, he was too tired and wrung out to move from his bed. He just took off his jeans and went to sleep.

On Thursday night, even though he had worked late yet again, he had gone to Essengy for the first time that week. Brian hadn’t shown, though he knew Jeremy called him every time he went. He had danced all night, and stayed there till two, much later than was reasonable, turning down a couple of blowjobs, telling himself it wasn’t because he was hoping Brian would come.

And now, out of the blue, Brian had showed up in the Art Department and taken over his evening, sweeping away his weak attempt at resisting. He stood in the cold, wondering why he wasn’t more resentful of the fact that Brian always seemed to have the upper hand. Then he remembered last Monday’s fabulous blowjob and grinned to himself. Yes, that was probably why…

He waved down a cab, thinking Brian should be on his way by now, enough time having passed that people would not realize they were leaving together, and Brian came out just as the cab pulled up. They got in.

“So, Justin, is there food at your house on Friday nights?” asked Brian, as soon as the cab pulled away from the curb.

“Yes. There is dinner ready at my house every night,” Justin answered, mildly curious.

“Enough to feed an extra mouth?”

Justin looked at him, surprised, understanding that Brian was asking for an invitation.

“Sure. There’s always plenty.” He smiled at Brian. “It’s not filet mignon, but it’s usually pretty good.”

Brian leaned forward, and gave the cabbie the brownstone’s address. They were there in less than twenty-five minutes, Justin having used the time to explain the logistics of the house to Brian. It felt weird bringing him home, but he was also looking forward to seeing everyone’s reaction, including Brian’s.

Most of his housemates were out, but Lilah and Andrew were both in, setting plates for themselves in the dining room.

“Justin!” said Lilah. “You still live here?”

“Oh, ha, ha. Hey, if you set two more plates, we’ll eat with you. Lilah, Andrew, this is Brian Kinney. He is one of the partners at Plexus.”

If they wondered what he was doing there, they hid it pretty well.

“Hi.”

“Hey, Brian, I hope you like homemade Veggie pizza. That’s what’s on the menu tonight,” Lilah warned.

“Sounds great. Justin, is there somewhere I can change?”

“Sure. Let me take you to my room.”

He walked Brian upstairs, glad he had assembled his laundry bag that morning, and sort of made his bed. He knew he could count on Andrew to have his half of the room in pristine order.

“Here,” he said. “The messy bed is mine.” He tried to see his room through Brian’s eyes. It was small, and cramped. Oh, well. He took off his jacket, shoved his scarf in a sleeve and threw it on the bed.

“The bathroom is at the end of the hall, if you need it. I’m going to go give them a hand downstairs.”

Brian grabbed his arm as he was leaving and pulled him close. He brushed his mouth on Justin’s and looked at him with a smile, fingers combing his hair back. He brought their mouths together again, kissing him lightly, with just a hint of tongue. “I’ll be right down,” he said.

Justin had a grin on his face all the way down the stairs. In the kitchen, he started cleaning up. Homemade pizza was messy to make. The sink was full of dishes, and the counters full of flour and chopping boards.

By the time the oven chimed and Andrew came in to retrieve the warmed up pizza, he had made huge progress. He realized Brian was already downstairs, sitting at the table and talking to Lilah. He followed Andrew though the swinging door with the shaker of hot pepper flakes and a salad from the fridge.

Brian looked completely at ease, like he belonged. The four of them ate, chatting. Andrew and Lilah were full of gossip from Pratt, but Brian did not seem to mind in the least. He laughed at the jokes, asked questions, listened to their petty student’s complaints with equanimity. Under the table, his leg was pressed against Justin’s, from thigh to foot, a warm solid presence.

“I’ve signed us up for studio time tomorrow afternoon and all day Sunday,” said Lilah.

“Great. Thanks. I hope the weather’s clear. I love the light reflecting from the snow.” Justin couldn’t wait to paint again.

“Me too. I started something Wednesday that I actually like. You can tell me what you think.”

“Shit, Lilah, I’m sorry. I forgot to buy you some cadmium…”

“I got some. You can pay me back. It wasn’t even a full tube anyway.”

She told Brian, ”Justin’s last painting is just brilliant. You should see it, it’s really neat.”

Brian did not comment, not even looking at Justin.

He helped clear the table like everyone else while Justin continued cleaning up the kitchen. As Justin worked, he could hear the sound of conversation through the swinging door, though he could not quite make out the words. He wondered what his housemates and Brian could be talking about. Half an hour later, the kitchen completely put to right, he rejoined them. Andrew was still there, which was a surprise. He was usually so introverted, but he was chatting away about design. In January, he was going to join a rival ad agency for his internship, Vangard, one of the biggest in the city.

“Gardner is a good guy,“ said Brian. “I understand they pay their interns better than we do.”

“Yes. They kept telling us that,” said Andrew laughing. “There are three of us, just in the Art Department. I hope I learn as much as Justin said he did at Plexus.”

“I’m sure you will. Justin? Do you want to go to Essengy tonight?” asked Brian, apparently not bothered with Justin’s roommates knowing one of the principals at Plexus went clubbing with an intern.

“Oh, Justin, can I come, can I come? We haven’t gone dancing together in ages!” Lilah begged before he could even answer.

Justin looked at her and laughed. “I’m not taking you anywhere dressed like that!” She was wearing sweats with holes at the knees, and a really old “Vache-qui-rit” t-shirt.

“I’ll go change.” She was almost out of the room when Andrew asked, “Can I come too?”

It was so unusual for Andrew to want to go out that Lilah stopped in her tracts to stare at him.

“Huh… It’s a gay dance club, Andrew,” said Justin.

“I know. But Lilah is going, and she’s a girl, and Brian is going, and he’s not gay, so why not?”

Justin looked at Brian to see his reaction. He was rolling in his lips. “Andrew,” Brian corrected gently, ”I am gay.”

“You are? But you’re Justin’s boss!”

That was such a non sequitur that after a couple of seconds they all started laughing. Andrew blushed a deep shade of red.

“Sorry. That was a stupid thing to say.”

“Well,” said Brian looking dead serious, “I did want to be a hairdresser, but all the spots were taken.” Once again, they laughed, Andrew obviously relieved his faux-pas was brushed off.

“Tell you what, Andrew. You put your contacts in and get out of these nerd clothes, and you’re welcome to come. Just don’t be surprised if you get hit on a lot,” offered Justin.

“I doubt it. Even girls don’t hit on me.”

Justin smiled evilly. “I’ve seen you with your shirt off, nerd boy. Believe me. You’ll have to beat them off with a stick. Come on.”

He took Andrew upstairs, got him to put on the worn pair of 501’s Andrew only wore on laundry day, and one of his own t-shirts, that was too short and too tight on his friend, and therefore perfect for Essengy.

When he came out of the room, Lilah was waiting for him with some gel, and spiked his crew cut. She squeezed his bicep playfully. “Where have you been all my life, gorgeous?”

Andrew was no Adonis, but he certainly was no troll either. He was gaunt, but a lot of guys went for that look. Justin had no doubt that he would attract some attention tonight.

“Looking good, Andrew,” said Brian, making him blush.

Brian did not protest when it was obvious that Lilah and Andrew expected all of them to ride the subway together. Justin was amazed at his forbearance at the long uncomfortable trip. It might have helped that, because the train was pretty crowded, Justin and he ended up pressed against each other, hidden from the others by the crowd.

Justin took advantage of the situation, and palmed Brian’s cock through his jeans. Brian was going commando and soon his impressive erection had Justin salivating. Brian’s eyes were warm and did not leave Justin's face.

Emboldened by the safety of the crowded train, Justin rose on his toes and whispered in Brian’s ear. “My internship is over in six days.”

Brian’s answering gaze almost singed his hair. Justin grinned, and rubbed Brian’s cock some more.

It was Brian’s turn to lean and whisper in his ear, “Don’t tease me, Taylor. Be very sure you mean what you say…”

To which Justin answered, “Just don’t plan on working late next Thursday night.”

Brian’s slow smile went straight to Justin’s groin, and he had to bite his lip not to whimper.

They made it to their stop, the frigid cold of the street after they exited the overheated subway taking care of Justin’s erection.

Andrew was blown away when they just ignored the huge line and walked right in, greeted by “Good evening, Mr. Kinney.” and “Hey, there, Justin,” from Jeremy. He looked a little shell shocked at the overwhelming thumpa-thumpa inside, as well as by the many half naked men grinding on each other.

“Let’s get a drink,” suggested Brian, slapping him encouragingly on the shoulder, “on me.”

Lilah drained her Long Island iced tea as if she had just crossed the desert. Brian had his usual J&B, and Justin his usual bottle of water. After seeing Brian discreetly sprinkle some white powder in Andrew’s beer, Justin tried to stop him drinking it but was too late, Andrew draining half the bottle in one gulp.

“What did you give him?” Justin asked Brian, horrified.

“Nothing bad. He’s just going to have a real good time… Come dance.”

Before Brian could drag him away, Justin only felt right warning Andrew.

“Mate, there is a room here where guys fuck each other. Whatever you do, don’t let anyone take you anywhere, OK?”

Andrew looked aghast. “Are you serious?”

“Dead serious. Stick with Lilah…”

Brian pulled him away, and they started dancing, smiling at each other, Brian’s arms on Justin’s shoulders, their foreheads touching, Justin’s fingers playing with the short hairs on the back of Brian’s neck. It was really nice. Justin had really missed this. They let go of each other when Lilah and Andrew joined them after a while, but then Lilah took up with two other fag hags, dragging Andrew along and Brian and Justin resumed their silent communication, moving closer and closer to each other, brushing each other’s lips teasingly, bumping noses, until Brian lost the game and pressed hungry lips to Justin’s.

Justin loved that feeling of falling, of losing himself every time they kissed, and gave in, opening himself to Brian’s caressing tongue. As always, Brian seemed to know exactly what would bring him the most pleasure. His hands were all over his torso, sliding under his shirt, grasping the back of his neck just right, running through his hair.

Brian’s skin was incredibly soft, his lean and hard muscles playing underneath it with every one of his motions, as Justin ran his hands down his back, on his chest and along his ribs, his eyes closed.

Brian licked Justin's jaw and the shell of his ear, and whispered hotly, “I want to rim you until you beg, I want to suck you until you come, I want to fuck you until you scream my name.”

Justin felt his balls tighten to his body, and bit his tongue hard, to distract himself. Two could play that game. He sucked the lobe of Brian’s ear and answered, ”I want to feel the head of your cock hit the back of my throat, I want to feel your wet tongue inside my ass, I want to feel you deep inside of me, I want to feel your cock pulse as you come in my heat…”

Brian propelled them in the right direction and only a minute later pulled Justin down on top of him on one of the couches in the VIP lounge. Justin took command of the kiss, and holding Brian’s hands above his head, he started frotting against him, at first long and languorous motions, and then faster and faster as their mouths devoured each other. Brian freed his hands and held Justin's head as they kissed. Justin felt frantic in his quest for release, his whole being screaming for more skin, more touch, more contact, more, more…

“Easy, easy,” said Brian, pressing on his lower back, slowing him down, slipping his hands under his shirt and caressing him in soothing circles.

Justin’s body calmed, a blissful warmth spreading all over. Brian put his hands on Justin’s ass and he started moving his hips in counterpoint to Justin’s thrusts, kissing his neck and shoulder. Justin let himself go, enjoying Brian’s control, his arousal building again, but sweeter and deeper than before. He was unable to stop the words pouring out of him, “Brian, fuck, want you, Brian, inside…” That image alone was enough to carry him over the edge, and his body trembled as he tried to resist the pleasure rushing him toward completion like a vortex.

“Justin, Justin, let go, come with me…” Brian’s voice was thick with arousal and the sexiest thing Justin had ever heard. He let the pleasure carry him onward, his whole body humming with it and it rushed out of his cock in long heavenly spurts. Justin felt, through the denim, the answering pulsing of Brian prick as he found his release, biting Justin’s shoulder but still letting out a deep guttural moan, a sound Justin knew he would never forget as long as he lived.

Justin rested his head on Brian’s chest, hearing his racing heart slow down, Brian’s arms around him, idly caressing his back and the top of his ass through his clothes. He seemed in no hurry to move, kissing the top of Justin’s head once in a while. After a few minutes, Justin’s body jerked as he started to fall asleep.

“Come on,” said Brian. “Let’s get you home.”

They got up, Justin feeling a bit wobbly, and Brian handed him a towel. Justin unzipped himself, pulled the full condom off of his softened cock, catching any mess with the towel. He grinned as he saw Brian tie off his own condom. He guessed neither of them enjoyed the feeling of having to wear come-soaked pants home.

Justin caught sight of Lilah and made his way to her to tell her Brian and he were leaving. She nodded and gestured to a couple making out a few feet away. It was Andrew and one of the fag hags, grinding against each other, kissing enthusiastically under the disgusted glares of the guys around them. Justin burst out laughing, and rejoined Brian who had gotten their coas and was waiting for him by the door.

He told him what he’d seen, and Brian chuckled. “You can’t take your friends anywhere, Taylor. This happens again, and you’ll lose your membership.”

Justin knew better, and thought that this would never have happened without Brian’s chemical help.

He was so exhausted he actually fell asleep in Brian’s arms on the way back, and mumbled his good night as he exited the cab.

“Be down here at 7:30,” said Brian.

That woke him up. “7:30? You’re joking!”

Brian looked dead serious when he asked: “6:30?”

“No, no, 7:30 will do.”

“Good.” And the cab pulled away.

Justin was glad, when he got to his room, to realize it was only midnight. He woke up once, at almost 4:00, when Andrew rolled in, falling into bed fully dressed and realized how lucky he was lately that Brian drove him back in a cab, in the evenings, instead of having to put up with the long subway ride.

As he thought about it, he remembered stopping in front of Brian’s building the other day. Shit. Brian lived downtown. Somewhere south. Tribecca maybe? Taking Justin home from the club was forcing Brian to go completely out of his way, probably adding forty to fifty minutes to his ride home. As a matter of fact, that was true about picking him up to take him to work in the morning.

It must cost a fortune, even if one did not take the waste of time into account. All this so Justin could spend the ride in his arms, instead of on the subway. Justin suddenly felt guilty about it. Obviously, he hadn’t put a gun to Brian’s head, but he certainly had started to take at least the rides home from Chelsea completely for granted.

He decided not to accept the rides home anymore. He would return to taking a book with him and just ride the subway back. He had done it several times a week for months. It hadn’t been that terrible, though the walks on the snow-covered sidewalks were going to seem harsh after the door-to-door service.

He also thought back to what he had basically said to Brian tonight on the subway; that he would have sex with him Thursday night. Jessica’s remark had been true, and he thought he had actually made the decision a while ago. Would Brian really not have anything to do with him again afterward?

They would not be working together anymore. Brian had many other dance clubs he could go to. Truly, after Thursday, it would be possible for them to never even run into each other again. Justin rationalized that even now, with nothing more than kissing, a blowjob and some frotting between them, being written off by Brian was going to hurt like hell. So he might as well go all the way. He wanted to. Dreamed about it.

And there was a part of him, a part that sounded a lot like Daphne, which told him that it wouldn’t be the end, that he meant more to Brian than a trick. He tried to ignore it, reason with it, knowing that if it was wrong it would hurt even more, but it just wouldn’t shut up. He turned over in bed again.

Come what may, he would have that one time. What the hell. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, right? And truthfully, walking away from Brian now without ever having sex with him would kill him for sure.

Return to In His Kiss