Brian has to play the reluctant host when his cousin comes to visit. What revelations will he discover, both about his cousin and about his relationship with Justin? Post Ep 308, AU. *STORY IS NOW COMPLETE*
Categories: FEATURED STORY
, QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Alternate Universe
, St. Patrick's Day Characters: Brian
, Joan Kinney
, Original Character(s)
June 12, 2014 Updated:
July 04, 2014
This story is complete. I will be posting probably a chapter a day while I am working on updating my two WIPS. This was actually supposed to be a St. Patrick's Day story, but personal events in my life prevented me from finishing it on time. Nevertheless, I hope you still enjoy it. Thank you as always to my beta, Gloria, who always provides me with invaluable assistance.
DISCLAIMER: QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. A Not So Welcome Mandate by Predec2 [Reviews - 27] (2710 words)
Brian receives a visit from his mother, who has a surprising request...or should I say demand?
2. Cue the Complications by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (3711 words)
Justin arrives at Woody's to meet up with Brian's cousin, only to encounter an unexpected suitor.
3. The Ball Is In Whose Court? by Predec2 [Reviews - 17] (3761 words)
Justin and Liam commence with their 'game.' Brian finally appears at Woody's to search for his cousin. Who will be the most surprised when he finds him?
4. Do As I Say, Not As I Do by Predec2 [Reviews - 17] (3298 words)
Brian and Justin discuss proper "friends with benefits" etiquette with less-than-desired results. Justin and Liam go out to dinner...but will it turn out as Liam hopes?
5. Bonding by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (3634 words)
Liam discovers more about his cousin and Justin's relationship. Will a certain blond give into temptation?
6. Confidantes and the Painful Truth by Predec2 [Reviews - 18] (2777 words)
Liam lays it on the line for his cousin, as Justin confides in Daphne. Will Brian listen to what his cousin has to say?
7. Laid Bare by Predec2 [Reviews - 19] (6067 words)
Brian and Justin discuss their relationship. Will a certain brunet be able to finally confess his true feelings?
8. Revelations and New Beginnings by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (5514 words)
Brian begins to implement ways to show Justin how much he cares; Liam and Justin have a talk. Joan finds out she doesn't know her relatives as well as she thinks.
9. Epilogue: Only You by Predec2 [Reviews - 27] (1892 words)
Brian continues to show the man he loves just how much he cares.