Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Brian is leaning on the door frame that leads to the bathroom as he watches Justin shave.  "How come your hair isn't cut in a bowl shape?"  Brian had noticed it was cut that way when they first met, yet it was a very different cut when Justin arrived in Pittsburgh.

 

 

 

"Mother cut it for me just before I came to Pittsburgh and she accidently made it this short."

 

 

 

Even with such a short time frame, it is apparent Jennifer had planned out every minute detail.  She had cut it short; you might even say she had styled it so Justin would fit in a little easier.  He watches as Justin shaves his upper lip, so no moustache will grow, and he doesn't shave the lower part of his face.  Brian has seen many an Amish beard.  "Are you thinking of growing a beard?"

 

 

 

"I was toying with the idea.  It's what married men do."

 

 

 

Momentarily Brian's voice is lost on the subject of how that would defeat the purposes of the haircut Jennifer gave him as the opportunity he is looking for just opened up.  "There are a lot of things married men do, still that doesn't seem to bother you that you're not doing them."   Brian is frustrated.  He has been really patient with Justin while he leans so many new things.  There is just one thing Brian's patience has now run out on.  Brian is looking for this argument; he has been itching for it.  The only thing stopping it will be a knock on the door as they are expecting a guest.   Justin looks at Brian unable to comprehend why Brian has spoken to him with that tone.  Brian has never raised his voice to him or belittled him when he couldn't carry out the easiest of chores, like starting the percolator or using the toaster, without instruction.  Both men's attention diverts as the expected knock comes.

 

 

 

Brian ushers Jack inside and hands him the envelope that the Taylors had left for him.  Jack reads the contents and places the envelope in his pocket.  He doesn't mention or offer up any clues as to what was written.  "What's in your letter Pops?"

 

 

 

"Craig and I were both detectives; we were partners.  The letter you gave him warned him of a situation and his letter thanked me."

 

 

 

"You warned him they were on to them?"

 

 

 

"I can't tell you anything else Brian as then you become an accessory."

 

 

 

"Hypothetically."  This is how Brian and Jack always talk about things they probably shouldn't discuss, such as Jack's work.  He knows Brian does not gossip and what he says will not leave the room.

 

 

 

"Did you hear the fairy-tale about....."

 

 

 

"No Pops, not in fairy-tale form.  How old do you think I am?"

 

 

 

Jack ignores Brian's protest as he likes teasing his son a little.  "Did you hear the, hypothetical, fairy-tale?  Once upon a time there were two seemingly honest detectives and one was given the task of taking four briefcases full of seized money to the evidence room.  Only two briefcases made it to that endpoint.  The law still had enough evidence, with the two briefcases that arrived at their destination, to convict the criminals.  Long fairy-tale short, the detective took the money because his wife couldn't conceive naturally and they wanted children of their own so badly.  Using his knowledge as a detective he was able to hide their new life from the law. They adjusted so well to their surroundings that they never had the need to use the stolen cash beyond having the wife artificially inseminated; which was undertaken without the knowledge of the community they were hiding in.  She bore two offspring.

 

 

 

Two years later one bible bashing woman, who was very addicted to alcohol, burnt down her family's uninsured house when she fell asleep while baking the evening meal, causing her whole family to be homeless.  As if by a miracle the money to purchase new dwellings landed in their meager bank account, which the law is unaware of to this very day.  Nobody understands why the money hasn't been lavishly spent and still today most of it hasn't surfaced.  The end."

 

 

 

Brian understands; he will not ask any more questions on the subject.  Craig had obviously stolen the money and Jennifer knew about it.  They used the money to conceive Justin and Molly, plus they also helped Jack and Joan out when they needed it and now the favor had been repaid.  Brian was only seven at the time; nevertheless, he had vivid memories of their burnt down house and the stress it caused.  He also had very happy memories of entering their new home for the first time after spending two months sleeping on a relative's floor.  Seemingly, Craig and Jennifer never used the remaining money which is probably how they will assume new identities.

 

 

 

Brian is now certain Craig knows Justin is gay, however, it would never be something he and Jennifer discussed, because if it was to be known they would have had to address the issue and Justin would have been shunned.  Brian believes neither parent would have wanted that, so they kept it to themselves.  Jennifer was the one to make all the arrangements and she wrote the letters.   Yet, by the mere fact Craig had agreed to the arrangements meant both parents had done the best they could for their son, and for that he is grateful.   The letters Justin and Molly received weren't just words written on a piece of paper "they will be missed and will always be loved and wanted".

 

 

 

It is apparent Craig hadn't opened Jack's letter until after Brian's visit as he and Justin had purchased supplies at the store, so they weren't expecting to leave then.  Jennifer referring to Justin as Sunshine in her letter was to ensure Brian would take the group under his wing.  He may not have agreed if he had known Justin was to be part of the group, as Brian would have been aware of the possibility of ruining Justin's life, and it may have been something he wasn't willing to do.  Brian assumes Jennifer trusted her instincts; that once they were together again they would never want to be parted, and Justin would have found his safe haven in Brian's arms.  Everything is now falling into place.

 

 

 

The flaw, if there was one, was that Brian and the group had surprised them by returning early.  Jennifer and Craig would not have foreseen that scenario.  Brian now thinks that finding the envelope containing postage means they were taken off guard and it may have been such a close call that they might have still been on the property.   If that was the case Brian hopes Jennifer and Craig were able to see the children that they risked everything to have and loved so dearly just one more time, even if it was from a distance.  Although, he is grateful that if they were in the vicinity, they did not try and say goodbye to them in person as it would have made the situation impossible.  Brian is thankful that they spent the time they had to make sure the children were set on paths to their destinies before they fled to their own safety.  Brian loves Gus and he wonders how much he would endure to ensure his happiness.  Would he be able to do what Jennifer and Craig have done?  Brian is pulled out of his thoughts.

 

 

 

Justin has begun baking the evening meal as Brian and Jack talk; he moves about the kitchen looking for a utensil that will whip the cream for dessert.  He pulls the item he thinks is the correct one from the bottom drawer in the kitchen.  He turns it on and holds it up.  "Brian is this a whisk?"

 

 

 

Brian turns to look and is horrified.  Jack looks at Brian.  "You've been married a week now and he doesn't know what a vibrator is?  I thought that would be one toy you would want to share with him."

 

 

 

Brian grabs his jacket.  He doesn't explain why the vibrator is in the kitchen drawer or that it is the only means, other than his hand, by which he is getting his needs met.   "I'm out of here, and Justin you can start counting the days we go without condoms from tomorrow, or better still, from when you decide to give it up."

 

 

 

Justin is not sure what that means and goes to run after Brian, however Jack stops him.  "Trouble in the bedroom?"  Justin doesn't answer.  He couldn't blush any rosier and he couldn't lift his gaze to look at Jack.   Jack tries to help in his own unique way.  Besides Jack's help, he also explains to Justin what Brian is doing while they talk.  Justin is upset, yet he will not let tears fall.

 

 

 

Two hours after he left Brian re-enters the loft.  Justin is in bed when Brian returns and as Brian climbs onto the bed Justin asks him to take a shower.  Brian does; not because he needs one, but because he doesn't want an argument with Justin right now.  He is happy to have his husband in their bed.  Justin has been sleeping on the couch since the first night they got married.  While Brian showers his thoughts go back to their wedding night.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Brian had stripped, even though Brian and Justin had already shared their bed for two nights, this, their wedding night is the first night Brian went to bed naked.  Justin had requested they both wear some form of clothing until they were married.  Justin removes his clothing and they both stand while staring at the beauty of each other.  Justin then hurries to get under the covers; he is comfortable with his husband seeing him, but he is awkward about not knowing what is to come.  Brian leans over and starts kissing him, trying to make sure he is at ease with them touching while they are naked.  Justin enjoys the kissing as they are married now and it is allowed.

 

 

 

He relaxes somewhat as Brian takes things very slowly.  Eventually Brian is able to touch Justin and he is relishing the feel of the other man in his hand.  Justin is hard and responding to his masturbation.  With Brian's tongue dancing in his mouth it isn't long and Justin has come all over his husband's hand.  Brian knew this would happen and he wanted it to so Justin will now be even more relaxed.  He licks the cum off his hand as Justin watches.  He offers his hand to him for a taste and Justin shakes his head no.  Brian doesn't push.  Time and understanding is all Justin needs.  Brian then shifts position and lifts Justin's legs onto his shoulders.  Justin's eyes are as big as saucers and he has fear and embarrassment written all over his face.

 

 

 

"Justin, don't be embarrassed my love."  Brian isn't afraid to say such things as Justin would never judge him for displaying such a sentiment, he only wishes the first time he had said those words hadn't been at Babylon.  "I'll go slowly.  You want this don't you?  You want us to consummate our love?"  Justin nods his reply.  Brian reaches for the lube and put some on his fingers and some on Justin.  He lowers his hand to Justin's ass and Justin looks like he is about to bolt from the bed.  "Justin I need to open you up or it will hurt you too much."

 

 

 

"It will hurt?"

 

 

 

"Yes, but only for a short while, then you and I will be united in a way you won't be able to comprehend unless you experience it.  Trust me Justin.  I know you want this and I want you.  You are the only man I will ever want after this."  Brian reaches in to the bowl for a condom.  "Put it on me."

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"A condom."

 

 

 

"Oh, I've heard of these.  One of my friends was shunned when his family found some he still had; he used them during Rumspringa so he wouldn't get a female pregnant."

 

 

 

"You know I can't impregnate you, don't you Justin?"

 

 

 

"Of course I know that."

 

 

 

Brian isn't convinced.  "How are babies made Justin?"

 

 

 

"God makes them."

 

 

 

"That's not how someone gets pregnant."

 

 

 

"I know that Brian.  We had cows and we used the neighbor's bull when it was required.  However, the only reason someone falls pregnant is because God allows it.  So why do you want to use this condom?"

 

 

 

"It stops me from giving you any diseases I may have picked up."

 

 

 

"Do you have any diseases and if so where did you get them?"  This isn't the time Brian wants to go into his safety spiel.

 

 

 

"Can I explain that later?  It's for hygiene purposes.  Can you put it on me please?"

 

 

 

"Where do I put it?"

 

 

 

"On my dick."

 

 

 

"Brian this piece of foil won't cover you.  It's too small."

 

 

 

Brian holds back his laughter as he really doesn't want to kill the mood or ridicule Justin for not knowing.  He takes it from Justin's hand and tears the foil between his teeth, and then hands the contents back to Justin.  "Put it on my dick."  Justin moves his hand to Brian's cock and places the latex over the head.  He then pulls his hand away.  Brian reaches for Justin's hand and places it back on his cock while enclosing his over the top and now they are both running the condom to Brian's base.  Brian then lifts Justin's legs even higher and Justin closes his eyes real tight.  Slowly as possible Brian begins to penetrate him, but it hurt so much, both physically and spiritually; Justin stops him and declares they will never be trying that again.

 

 

 

Brian knows it will be almost impossible to keep his hands off Justin so he gets out of bed to sleep on the couch.  Justin won't allow it.  This was Brian's bed first, plus he is much shorter so he should sleep on the couch, and that is where he has slept for the past week.

 

 

 

********

 

 

 

Brian stops the internal dialogue in his head as he returns from the shower and slips in to the bed.  Justin leans over and kisses him.  Brian is caught a little off guard as Justin never instigates touch of any kind and still blushes after they kiss.  Brian has jerked Justin off and only for the first time last night was he able to give him head.

 

 

 

Brian kisses him back.  He loves kissing Justin, yet he knows it will end with him masturbating, so he stops it.  Justin doesn't give up; he reaches down and touches Brian's pubic hair while slowly moving towards the penis.  He moves his hand up and down it very gently not really knowing what he is doing, but he is enjoying the knowledge that Brian is hard because of his touch and he is responding by pushing into Justin's hand.  Justin successfully brings Brian to climax.  He kisses him again and tells him he would like to try sucking on his dick tomorrow night.  He doesn't want to do it tonight knowing Brian has been with other men.  Brian rolls them both over and he holds Justin so they can fall asleep wrapped up together in their own little world and he whispers in Justin's ear.  "I haven't been with anyone else since you arrived in Pittsburgh."  Brian can almost hear the smile break across Justin's face.  They hold each other a little tighter.  Even as frustrated as Brian must have been he hadn't sought sex elsewhere.  They held off on the blow job until the following evening as Justin needed to prepare himself for it.  Brian is okay with that as he is just taking pleasure in the fact Justin has touched him.  He had instigated it and had wanted it.

 

 

 

The following night Brian encourages Justin to practice as much as he likes which allows him to receive more than one blow job before he reciprocates.  Justin isn't a natural when it came to sex as his lifestyle hasn't enabled him to know the intricacies of the anatomy.  Brian doesn't care as he believes there is nothing hotter than Justin actually wanting to have contact with him.  He missed being touched by a man, but after being touched by this man he wants no other.  Justin declares the following night he will be ready to try penetration again.

 

 

 

Brian doesn't push Justin on why he has changed his mind.  Brian has done all he can for Justin's body to lessen the pain.  He knows this is to be an experience Justin will never forget and he wants to make it a memory of love not discomfort.  Justin cries out as Brian first starts the penetration and Brian leans forwards and swallows the sound in a kiss.  He goes so slowly and Justin asks him to pull back a little on a few occasions.  When he is eventually deep within Justin he waits for him to adjust, and for himself so he doesn't immediately shoot his load just from the mere fact he is finally one with his man.

 

 

 

Justin's desire to be with Brian almost consumed him, yet this goes against everything he has ever learned, and he initially thought if he commits this act it will mean he loves Brian more than God and that was part of the reason he pulled back on their wedding night.  He thought the pain involved was God's punishment.  Now however, he understands the love he has for God is different to the love he has for Brian and they are not a competing love.  His beliefs and his soul mate have thrust him in to a place he struggles with; and although clarity is not always attainable, there is no place he would rather be.