Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Brian begins the day as he has scheduled it for the group with a tour of the area surrounding their accommodation.  Justin asks if they could see Brian's advertising business, Kinnetik, and he is only too happy to oblige.   They conclude the tour by visiting Brian's office.  The girls suggest they now leave and let Brian continue with his work.  Daphne and Molly depart to the lobby, where reception is, so they can bid Cynthia goodbye, yet Justin is still idling in Brian's office.

 

 

 

Brian is giddy with the reaction Justin has shown towards his achievements and he is making small talk about anything and everything just so Justin doesn't walk out the door.  Brian knows when some people get excited they babble incessantly, Michael has always been that way; however Brian never thought he would ever fall in to that category.  Justin is genuinely happy for Brian with his success and his reaction only heightens Brian's need to impress the man some more.  "I have another business, a club call Babylon."

 

 

 

Justin seems curious.  "You called your club Babylon?  What do people do in your club?  Is it a centre where people worship?"

 

 

 

Brian wants to laugh, yet he doesn't as he can see Justin is serious.  "No Justin.  I didn't name the club; it had that name when I purchased it.  There is definitely no praying going on there."  Brian wants to add unless someone is praying to get lucky.  "People dance, drink, smoke and generally have a good time."  He left out the part about drug taking as he wants Justin to be impressed with Babylon's success too.  "I will be happy to take you if you are interested."

 

 

 

"I will ask, the women, as it doesn't seem like something they would want to do."  Justin smirks.  This is the first time Brian has seen Justin display happiness.

 

 

 

"Maybe you could come alone tonight to see if it is suitable for, the women."  Brian smirks back, and Justin's face grows in to a full smile; now Brian can see why Jennifer gave him the Sunshine tag.

 

 

 

"That may be wise Mr. Kinney.  I will do that."  Things are getting a little flirty.

 

 

 

"I will pick you up at eleven."  Brian almost moves towards Justin, but stops when he hears Justin's reply.

 

 

 

"It's already afternoon Brian."

 

 

 

"Eleven o'clock tonight Justin.  The club only opens in the evening."  ‘Take things slow.'  He keeps reminding himself.  He doesn't want Justin bolting on him again.

 

 

 

"Should I wear my Sunday best?"

 

 

 

"Just leave the hat at home.  And Justin?"

 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

 

"Call me Brian as nobody wants to be called mister at Babylon."  Justin nods in the affirmative, although he doesn't understand why anybody wouldn't want to be addressed with respect.

 

 

 

Justin follows Brian into Babylon a little after eleven.  It is early to enter the club, however Brian knows there isn't too much activity at this hour which will allow him to show Justin the main areas, excluding the backroom, and then he can escort him to his office.  Justin has questions even before he enters the establishment.  He wonders about the queue out the front, the smell, and the seemingly lack of women waiting in line.  Although he thought seeing no women waiting made sense as women would be allowed in first.

 

 

 

Brian leads Justin to the bar without words as Justin has his fingers in his ears trying to block out the loud music.  He orders two drinks and hands one to Justin, then he stands back and watches his reaction.  The glass contains light beer as Brian isn't out to get him drunk and he knows this is Justin's first alcoholic drink; as Amish celebrations were usually an event to break out the cider, nothing stronger.  Justin drinks some of the contents and then he places the drink on the bar.

 

 

 

Brian is watching as men push between him and Justin.  Justin now has three men surrounding him; nonetheless he can still hear Brian say.  "Not interested."  He doesn't understand the conversation Brian seems to be having with himself, although he is looking at a different man each time he says it.  "Not interested."

 

 

 

Justin turns to pick up his drink and Brian lunges to stop him.  He has left his beer unguarded so it is no longer safe to drink.  Brian's reach to stop him isn't fast enough as a man has grabbed his crotch.  "Not interested."  Brian said it hurriedly as he wants to get to Justin and he doesn't want to have a whole conversation with the crotch grabber.  Unfortunately, Justin is now standing with an empty glass, staring at where the man had placed his hand on Brian's body, and he has a look on his face that Brian would never have wanted to be responsible for.

 

 

 

Justin tries to run, however Brian's reflexes are quick and he grabs his wrist before he can take more than a few paces.  Brian is furious with himself.  He is here to protect Justin, why would he bring him here just to highlight another one of his achievements.  He has put him in danger and introduced him to a world where he doesn't belong.  He may be gay, but that doesn't mean all gay men are cut out for the same lifestyle.

 

 

 

He is still holding Justin by the wrist as he pulls him towards his office.  Once inside Brian speaks. "This must be the worst night of your life."  Justin doesn't acknowledge the statement and Brian believes it is because he is upset.  He explains what has just happened; he explains about never leaving your drink unattended, what a trick is, his one fuck policy and how sex outside a relationship means nothing.

 

 

 

Justin makes his position quite clear.  He doesn't want to be and will never be part of Brian's lifestyle.  He tells Brian his lifestyle disgusts him no matter what excuses Brian gives himself for living that way.

 

 

 

Brian realizes he really has nothing to offer Justin.  Can he change his lifestyle?  Does he want to change it?  Why is he even thinking about not changing it?  He knows what he wants.  He knows everything else pales into insignificance to the way he feels about Justin and that's without anything more than a kiss.  He needs to let Justin walk away or offer him what no other man has ever asked of Brian Kinney.

 

 

 

Brian looks directly in to Justin's eyes, he can see the pain he has caused and he can also see the reason for that pain.  He can see the love he has for Justin reflected back at him.  "What if I give up my lifestyle?  What if you are the only man in my bed?"

 

 

 

"There are just so many problems I have with your lifestyle Brian.  You have premarital sex, with numerous partners; your body is unclean."

 

 

 

"And even if I was clean in your eyes I would have to marry you before we had sex."

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

"Let me understand this.  You have a problem with having sex before your married, yet you don't have a problem that the marriage is between two men."

 

 

 

"I don't Brian, not since I met you, but my people do.  I would be shunned for marrying you and I could no longer live in the community I grew up in with the people I love.  The answer to your question is yes.  I would make love to you if we were married, however; I'm not sure how you could cleanse your body from the acts you have already committed."  Justin sounds defeated and his voice trails off.  Brian knows Justin is struggling to make his beliefs and desires seem logical, so he is voicing what he has been taught to believe as confusion reigns for now. 

 

 

 

Brian moves towards Justin, there have been no raised voices as Justin does not argue.  He has never had heated words with anyone, as the Bible says you must not be quarrelsome.  Brian is standing side on to Justin as he reaches out and holds him in his arms and tenderly starts kissing him.  Although the kiss isn't returned he rubs his hand along the material covering Justin's erection.  Justin hasn't moved, he hasn't pulled away so Brian ever so gently continues with his masturbation of Justin's cloth covered erection.  Brian whispers near Justin's ear.  "Tell me Justin; tell me you don't want us to be together.  Tell me we should wait because I'm unclean and we don't have a piece of paper saying we are married.  Say it, my love.  Tell me and I will stop."

 

 

 

Justin tries to speak, yet his ability to voice his thoughts has been strongly diminished.  All that is heard is a feral cry.  Justin had ejaculated when his body and Brian's had rubbed together while Brian kissed him at the loft and that is why he ran away embarrassed.  Now upon feeling Brian once again touch his manhood he immediately ejaculates.  He hasn't heard Brian's words and now he isn't capable of movement.  Brian panics as Justin has cum before he would have had the chance to say stop or indicate he wanted him.  His heart sinks as he comprehends what he has just done is equivalent to rape.   He hadn't meant it to go that far so fast.  He thought he could persuade Justin to choose him over his beliefs.   He releases Justin from the embrace and Justin slumps to the floor.  It is only now Brian realizes Justin's drink had been spiked.

 

 

 

Justin didn't get the chance to say stop or participate because the drugs slipped into his unguarded drink earlier had taken effect once Brian had made his heart start racing; leaving Justin incapable of speech and movement.  Justin had been drugged.  His body's inhibition had been diminished, so Brian would never know what he truly wanted.

 

 

 

"I'll drive you back to Lancaster County tomorrow."  Brian now believes Liberty Avenue isn't the place for Justin or the women.  Justin hadn't been a consenting participant in what took place tonight.  He can't protect Justin and he wants him safe, yet it is obvious Justin's biggest threat is coming from his feelings towards him.  "I'm sorry Justin, I really am.  I should never have done that.  I hope that memory doesn't stay with you when you take your wife to your marital bed."