Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 26] Printer
Summary:

This is a story about Brian and Justin and them possibly falling in love and a whole lot in-between...


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 17343 Read: 42347
Published: December 03, 2013 Updated: November 17, 2014
Story Notes:

I don't want to give ANYTHING away yet!!! Just sit back and enjoy the ride! BTW: This story is totally, totally different from Man's Ruin, but will also address interesting issues!! This is going to be a long story, but I won't be updating so regularly, because I just don't get the time to write much !!

Thanks again to Kim (Predec2) for corrections and improvements xx

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Silverfish [Reviews - 8] (1745 words)

Brian and Justin meet

2. Straight to number one! by Silverfish [Reviews - 5] (2165 words)

Brian and Justin get it on!!

3. Definitely straight to number one! by Silverfish [Reviews - 6] (2070 words)

What can I say.. PWP!!

4. Will you still love me tomorrow? by Silverfish [Reviews - 4] (2742 words)

The morning after!

5. Nothing Compares to You by Silverfish [Reviews - 3] (8621 words)

Justin is slightly distraught after his night and morning after with Brian! And Brian is well in denial (of course)!