Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 229] Printer
Summary:

 photo 9a8136b3-5b1f-40b5-8d5c-3e5a79814861_zpsb152828c.jpg

 

Justin is targeted for trouble when he goes clubbing in New York after running away.  When Brian and the gang go looking for him all they find is his vacant hotel room and have to return home empty handed.  The longer Justin is missing the more Brian realizes how much he really cared about him and pomises never to stop looking for him.  Unfortunately, the man who has Justin intends to make him the perfect slave - and make him forget everyone and everything from his life before.  Will Brian find him in time to stop Justin from forgeting?  Or will Justin be turned into a toy for his sick master?


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Abuse, Brian/Justin, Brian/Other, Hurt/Comfort, Justin/Other-Relationship, Rape, Violence Characters: Brian, Justin, Original Character(s), Other Canon Characters
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 94930 Read: 85009
Published: November 11, 2013 Updated: December 20, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  If I owned them, we would have seen the hottest Honeymoon sex ever...Too bad, right?

I will put a brief warning in here because there will be some Justin Torture, though I don't go into graphic details there will be times where Justin is mentally and physically tortured and abused. So just...Be Warned.

1. NYC. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 25] (4195 words)

Brian kicks Justin out, but instead of finding Justin in his hotel Brian is in for a surprise.

2. Airborne. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 9] (5591 words)

Brian has to tell Justin's family and friends what happened.

3. Celebrate the Victories. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 15] (2135 words)

Brian gains a new ally in his search for Justin.  Justin makes his first escape attempt.

4. Cracks. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 15] (4464 words)

Justin learns what lies in store for him and makes a new friend.  Brian breaks down.

5. Bonding. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 8] (4854 words)

Justin gets sick and John uses that to his advantage to begin Justin's training.  Brian realizes he doesn't care about his job and gets to know more about Officer Bills.

6. Family Matters. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 10] (4985 words)

Brian's constant trips to New York bring his family worry and they plan to intervene.  Justin plays twenty questions and has another encounter with John.

7. Stubborn. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 6] (4988 words)

Justin makes his second escape attempt.  Brian sits through the intervention and learns the truth from Michael.

8. Help to the Innocent. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 9] (5347 words)

Brian makes the move to New York and settles in with the Bills Brothers.  After Justin is forced to listen to Sasha be attacked he attempts to enlist Mitch's help one last time.

9. Defeated. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 8] (5360 words)

Brian has an encounter that leaves him shaken.  Justin makes his final escape attempt.

10. Everybody Wants Justin Taylor. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 13] (6882 words)

Brian does what Brian Kinney does when he's upset.  Justin gets new surroundings.

11. Settling In. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 16] (5375 words)

After a surprise proposal Brian ends things with Anthony.  Justin is in Italy with a new Master and is happy with his life, but strange questions start to form in the back of his head.

12. Reunited. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 12] (5970 words)

After Anthony has a run in with John, Roger and Brian get the last clue they need to track Justin down.

13. Close, and yet so Far. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 11] (5143 words)

Brian and Justin hunker down before Roger can get them out of Italy and Brian struggles to make Justin realize he isn't a slave anymore.

14. On the Run. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 7] (5027 words)

Brian and Justin try to evade Matteo's men at the airport.  John begins his hunt for Justin.

15. Home. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 11] (6357 words)

Brian and Justin get to Pittsburgh and Justin's memories continue to resurface.  Roger rescues someone interesting in France.

16. Pieces. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 6] (4373 words)

When Justin gets a particularly bad memory Brian gives into his desires to relieve some of the pain.

17. A victim No Longer. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 4] (3105 words)

Justin and Sasha are reunited.  John narrows in on Brian.

18. Found. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 15] (4126 words)

John finds what he's been looking for.

19. Let's Make a Deal. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 6] (4285 words)

Justin barters for his and Sasha's lives.  

20. Love Waits. by IcedCupcake [Reviews - 23] (2368 words)

Justin and Brian settle into a new life together.