Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 109] Printer
FeatureSummary:

sun

P-Town JPEG 4

Brian, Justin and the gang spend a summer weekend in Provincetown, MA (also known as “P-Town”), one of the most famous, gay, vacation spots on the East Coast.  Join them in this light, frolicking, fluff of fun. 

Sincere thanks to my beta   randy4me .  Her keen insight, support, and eagle eye is immensely invaluable.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, FEATURED STORY, Summer Fan Fiction Challenge Characters: Ben, Brian, Original Character(s), Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17347 Read: 13526
Published: August 15, 2013 Updated: September 09, 2013
Story Notes:

===============================================================================

I’ve been to P-Town a couple of times and some events, places, and characters in the story are based on my experiences.  It’s a great place to visit and all are welcomed – gay, straight, and everything in between.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  All the best!

This is a tad AU and a smidge OC.  Thanks for reading, comments appreciated!

[Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.]

===============================================================================

 

1. Chapter 1 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 25] (4609 words)

The boys arrive in P-Town and check into the inn.  It's Friday afternoon.

2. Chapter 2 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 24] (2963 words)

Same day, Friday, as Chapter 1, but in the evening.  This chapter begins fifteen minutes after Chapter 1 ends.  Quickie game – find the various scenes from the chapter, in the story’s postcard-type banner!

3. Chapter 3 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 24] (5631 words)

The gang goes whale watching.  The thing jumping from the water in the postcard banner is a whale.  More explained in the chapter.  Many events depicted in the chapter actually happened when I went whale watching in P-Town.  I hope you enjoy it and thanks so much for reading! (One more chapter after this one and the story will be complete.)

4. Chapter 4 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 36] (4144 words)

This is the final chapter.  I hope you enjoyed reading the story.  All the best - Laura.