Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

The boys' private time together continues as they recreate one of cinema's greatest scenes (wink, wink).  But what will happen when they get back to the resort?

"Justin, are you finished yet?" Brian called over to me about thirty minutes later.  "This rock is hard as a, well, rock," he grumbled.  "I think my entire body is starting to go numb."

 

"Perfection takes time, Mr. Kinney," I teased him as I finished up the last touches on my sketch.

 

justin painting

 

"I already was perfection, remember?" he snarked as I grinned.

 

Taking pity on him, I finally replied after about another minute, "Okay, you can get down now; I think I can finish the rest on my own."

 

He groaned, stiff muscles protesting, as he climbed down from the boulder and shuffled over to me.  He craned his neck and tried to see over the top of the sketchpad, but I quickly held it against my now bare chest (having taking off my windbreaker and shirt earlier) so he couldn't see it just yet, suddenly feeling it was important that he be pleased with the final product.

 

"Justin..." He complained as he flopped down next to me, completely uncaring that he was still totally nude as he sat beside me, cross-legged Indian style.

 

"Just a couple more minutes," I told him as, confident now that he couldn't peek, I proceeded to work on the sketch a little more.

 

Finally, I peered down at it, satisfied that it was going to be as good as I was going to get it.  I secretly thought it was one of my best pieces, but how would Brian feel?  I suddenly felt awkward as I tentatively held the pad out to him.  "I'm done," I told him shyly as he took the pad from me and peered down into his likeness to study it.

 

A fairly uncomfortable silence prevailed - at least, it seemed that way to me - before at last his eyes lifted to bore into mine and he said, "It's not bad.  The subject, of course, is amazing, so I'm not surprised."

 

I rolled my eyes as I took the sketchpad back and promptly smacked him on the head with it.

 

"Hey!  You little shit!" he growled at me as he lunged toward me.  "You're going to pay for that, Picasso!"

 

I laughed as I quickly dodged out of the way and stood up, dropping the sketchpad as I did so.  "Oh, so now I'm Picasso, huh?  Make up your mind!  I did the best I could with what I had to work with!" I told him, laughing, as he quickly rose to his feet with an evil gleam in his eyes.  "Brian..."

 

I turned around and began to run down the beach as fast as I could, but I was no match for my companion's longer legs as he quickly caught up with me and I fell down onto the sand as he pulled my legs out from under me; he somehow managed to turn me over as his body draped itself over mine.

 

b and J kissing

 

"Gotcha, Gidget!" he crowed as I huffed at the name.  The beaming smile of triumph on his face, however, dissolved into something else as he gazed at me intensely and gently wiped some hair back that was hanging in my eyes as he whispered, "Ever seen From Here to Eternity?"

 

I shook my head mutely, too captivated by his ever-changing eyes to say anything aloud, as he told me, "Well, we're about to do a recreation of one of its most famous scenes," before he leaned down and kissed me, right there on top of the gently lapping waves.

 

b j sand

 

If I had thought the first kiss today was amazing, this skin-on-skin action quickly proved me wrong.  I could feel the corded, hard muscles under my fingers as I gripped his biceps while we kissed, and his cock, which had been at half-mast earlier, was now fully primed and ready to perform, making me feel heady over the thought.

 

"Justin," I heard him whisper raggedly against my mouth as we finally broke off the kiss after rolling around a couple of times on the sand.  "I want to fuck you."  He tugged at the waistband of my shorts as we lay on our sides facing each other, my cock straining to be freed from the confines of the fabric.  It was as hard and painful as Brian's by now, maybe more so.  "Take them off," he commanded gruffly as my eyes flew open at the first touch of his hands fumbling to help me discard them.

 

"Brian..."  My heart - and my libido - was screaming to do it, but inside I was petrified.  Would I satisfy him?  Would I fuck it up?  Would I be able to do what he wanted me to do?  Now wasn't exactly a good time to bring up the fact that I was less than experienced.  And even I knew enough to know that we needed protection. I know I hadn't had any inkling of what my day would turn out to be this morning, so I didn't have any. Would he?

 

His hands gripped my waistband and began to forcefully pull them down; I found myself unable to stop him as he managed to peel them down my legs and free my jutting cock.  I heard him suck in a breath as his eyes focused on my obvious desire for him.  "Shit, Justin," he murmured as my face turned deep red over how intently he was staring at me 'down there.'  "I was right before.  You're certainly not small where it counts."  He licked his lips as he promptly pushed me down onto my back and loomed over me.  Before I knew what his intention was, he swooped down and took a swipe of my dick with his tongue and I moaned vocally at the exquisite feeling of hot wetness sliding up and down my flesh.  Oh, my God. A few seconds later, I felt a pair of wet lips latch onto my cock and begin to suckle it, and I blindly reached out with my hands to try and find something to grab onto before I fell promptly into oblivion.

 

"Urggghhh," was the best I could utter as he began to slide his lips methodically up and down on my cock like some delectable lollipop; my body began to arch up and down in rhythm with his ministrations as he picked up speed and tempo.  I squeezed my eyes shut, blocking everything else out but those lips on my body and his hands now holding me down by the hips as I felt my body tightening like a screw.  A couple seconds later, I cried out loudly before gushing down his throat like a geyser.

 

It took quite a while before I came out of my half-delirious state and began to realize where I was - and with whom - as I idly feathered the top of Brian's hair where his head still lay at my crotch, his hands holding onto my waist.  My heart was beating like the wings of a hummingbird as my chest heaved in and out and I strove to slow my pulse back down.

 

Finally, he pulled himself up so we were face to face and shared another deep, toe-curling kiss with me as I tasted myself on his lips. It was a strange - but not unpleasant - sensation.

 

I could feel his cock, steel hard and throbbing against my body, as he twisted off me to rise to his feet and reached out his hand to me.  I peered up at him through the late-afternoon sun before I placed my hand in his and allowed him to pull me up as well.  "Come on," he whispered hoarsely as he stole one more, quick kiss from me.  "I can't wait any longer."

 

He tugged me back urgently toward his pile of clothing, his target crystal clear, as he let go of my hand to rummage through his slowly-drying jeans pocket for the supplies he would need.  Locating a condom and a small tube of lubricant, he turned back to me expectantly.  I knew this was my last chance to explain to him.

 

He must have seen some hesitancy in my face as he said to me, "This is what you want."  It was phrased as a half-statement, half-question as my heart thudded in my chest.  God, I wanted this; of that much I was certain.  My mouth dry with anticipation, all I could do was mutely nod back at him.

 

He knelt down onto the warm sand as he reached up to pull me down to join him so we were facing each other only a few inches apart; I could hear his soft pants escaping his partly-open lips and feel his breath on my face.  My cock was already springing back into readiness as he wordlessly handed me the items we would need.

 

Feigning more experience and confidence than I actually felt, I tore open the condom packet and reached over with shaky hands to pull the latex down over his cock, my fingers brushing up against surprisingly silky, hot flesh as I managed to sheath his impressive member.  I chanced to lift my eyes to look into Brian's then, noting how his irises had changed to a dark chocolate color and were dilated in arousal, making me feel like I was drowning in them as I swallowed over the intensity of his gaze.

 

"Justin..."   He reached over then impatiently to grab the lube out of my hand as he lowered me with surprising gentleness to the ground, our cocks brushing up against each other.  I moaned at the electric contact as he raised himself up onto his knees and I watched him open up the tube to squirt some on his fingers.  As he stroked some of the lotion onto his dick, I found myself wishing it were my fingers instead; I blushed as he looked at me in such a way that told me he knew exactly what I was thinking.

 

As he draped his body over mine, I balled my hands into fists as I he swooped in to steal another kiss and I felt his left hand grasp my cock and squeeze it.  I moaned a warning, afraid I might come right then and there just from that, before he thankfully removed his hand and I let out a breath of restraint.

 

It was short-lived, however, as he began to nuzzle my neck at the same time one liberally-coated finger found its way to my pucker; I sucked in a breath and jumped slightly as I felt its initial probe inside me, my eyes flying wide open to stare into Brian's.

 

The look on my face must have revealed what I hadn't been able yet to tell him, because I saw Brian furrow his brow as his finger stopped its exploration of my body.  "Justin?"

 

I licked my lips, my breaths coming out in shallow pants, as I responded in a ragged whisper, "What?"

 

"You have done this before...right?"

 

I obstinately refused to be direct, too embarrassed to admit it as I answered obtusely, "Done what?"

 

Brian sighed.  "You know what.  Have you been fucked before?  Had a man's dick up your ass?  It's not all roses and sunshine, you know.  It fucking hurts, especially the first time."

 

I huffed as I stuck my lower lip out.  "Well, duh; I guess having something as big as yours up MY ass would hurt.  You don't think I can take it?"

 

Brian rolled his eyes.  "You're avoiding the question...which means that you haven't."  He stilled his finger inside me to my great disappointment.

 

"No..." I practically howled in disappointment as he started to remove it; he looked down at me questioningly as I responded, "Please, Brian.  How will I ever know what it's like otherwise?  And...I don't want it to be with someone who doesn't care about me or how they treat me."

 

"Justin..."

 

"I want this," I whispered, my face reddening.  I wasn't used to talking about sex, much less doing it.

 

Brian's eyes bored into mine.  "Are you sure?"

 

Justin nodded.  "You want me, too...don't you?"  I hadn't even thought about that angle; perhaps Brian was just temporarily caught up in the moment and was being carried away by his lust and by how convenient I was.  Maybe he didn't care who the receptacle was.  I scrunched up my nose at the thought of being compared to some sort of object instead of a person as I averted my eyes.

 

I felt Brian's hand grasp my chin and gently turn it until I was forced to look at him.  "Justin...this isn't a case of me wanting you or not wanting you.  I never force another guy to do anything he doesn't want to do.  But...if it matters to you, yes, fuck yes, I want you.  Can't you tell?"  He glanced down to his cock, lying heavy and hard against my chest, and between that and the tone of his voice, I knew he was being truthful with me.

 

I nodded.  "Brian...do it.  Fuck me," I urged him as I gripped his biceps for support and stared resolutely into his eyes.

 

Finally I felt Brian's finger press back in deeper as I gasped; waiting for me to even out my breathing, I nodded my encouragement as he pressed another one into me.  It felt incredibly, impossibly tight, but I was determined to endure anything and everything he was willing to give me as I whispered repeatedly in a hoarse voice, "Keep going, God, keep going..."

 

I bucked as he pressed in a little deeper and touched a part of me that made my entire body sing with pleasure.  I cried out as he touched it again and I reached out to grab his other hand that was lightly caressing my belly; it was all too much sensual overload at one time, and I knew there was no way that I would last with him doing that.  "Brian, no!" I screamed out a warning, wanting, needing, him inside me.  "Please..." I whimpered as he finally seemed to understand.  He stilled his stroking of my belly - as well as the fingers that were stretching me inside - as he slowly withdrew them to minimize any discomfort.

 

"Put your legs up on my shoulders," he huskily commanded as he leaned in closer.  "And breathe, Justin; keep breathing, in and out."

 

My face coated with perspiration - and the water lapping at my back now as the waves flowed in and out toward an endless horizon of blue - I tried to focus on what Brian was saying as he lined himself up with my body and slightly pushed in.  I gasped at the pain that shot through me at the sensation of incredible fullness as he began to stroke my chest with the back of his hand and murmur, "Breathe...relax.  Let it go," he whispered soothingly.  "It's only temporary."

 

My breath came out in short pants now as I strove to obey him as time seemed to stand still.  He waited for me to accept the intrusion until I nodded up at him to continue before he arched up and pushed in more; I squinted my eyes shut at the pain, but held on to his arms as he pushed in deeper, both of us knowing it was the best way, until slowly the agony and feeling that I needed to push this ungodly large object out of me transformed into something much different, and my eyes opened in amazement.  Brian's dick hit my sweet spot, and oh, how sweet it was!  If I had thought his fingers had been magical, this was beyond comprehension.  The corner of his mouth quirked up in understanding as he pulled out slightly and then thrust roughly back in, my fingers gripping his upper arms so tightly I knew they would leave marks on his skin afterward. But I couldn't help it; it was unlike any pleasure I had ever experienced in my life.

 

He began to piston in and out then as my body instinctively rose to meet his in a perfectly choreographed dance, gasps of pleasure replacing the grimaces of pain from before.  "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I kept murmuring as he sped up his tempo and leaned down to capture my lips in a kiss on the down stroke.  My hands slid around to his slickened, muscled back to pull him in even tighter; my eyes a dark, smoky blue as they kept focused on his.  I felt dizzy, elated, and gravity-free; it was as if he and I together, right then, right now, were the only things in existence as he took me to the absolute heights of erotic paradise.

 

Finally, my toes curled downward as I felt my entire body reaching an irretrievable crescendo and, with one loud scream of Brian's name, I erupted between us, trembling, quivering and utterly, totally, lost in in post-coital bliss.

 

Brian continued to pump in and out of me for a few seconds as I found one last ounce of strength to clench around his dick before he, too, let forth with a guttural cry and I felt him release his hot seed into the condom.  He fell down on top of me, and it was all I could to weakly stroke his back up and down as he just lay there, as spent as I was.

 

Finally, he had to pull out and tie off the condom as he twisted off me to lie on his back; I lazily turned my head and had to giggle as he flung it out as far as he could to sea; seemingly as a souvenir for some lucky fish, although the sap in me tried not to think about some pelican swallowing it by mistake and choking on it.  I watched it flow out with the tide, and realized if we didn't move soon, we might very well ride out along with it.

 

"Brian, we need to move," I told him as I prodded him in the side.

 

"NOW you say it," he quipped as I rolled my eyes.

 

"I mean, unless you want to ride out to sea without your board, we need to move back inland," I explained as he grinned.

 

Letting out a deep breath, he rose to his feet and pulled me up alongside him.  Grabbing his pants, he plastered another death-defying kiss on my mouth for several seconds before, brushing some wet hair out of my eyes, we took off to gather up the rest of our clothing.

 


 

Ten minutes later, we had relocated further up the shoreline and I was lying with just my shorts on in Brian's arms and feeling like I was in heaven.  There was just something about this man that made me feel so secure when he was holding me.  I felt lazy and I felt warmth spreading throughout my body as I lay in the "V" of Brian's legs under a large palm tree; he had donned his blue jeans in deference to my worry that a stray boater would come by any minute and finding us pretending to recreate a scene from "Blue Lagoon."

 

The idea made me laugh out loud as Brian leaned down and whispered in my ear, "What's so funny?"

 

"I was just thinking that if we had stayed the way we were earlier, someone might have thought we were doing another remake of "Blue Lagoon."

 

"Oh, really?" he replied dryly.

 

I nodded against his cheek, my hands covered his across my waist.  "Uh, huh.  Since I'm the blond, I would be, what was his name?  The old guy, not the one in the new one."

 

"Christopher Atkins."

 

I twisted my head to peer into his eyes.  "You watched that thing?  Oh, that's right; you watched Gidget, and that movie has to be ancient."

 

"No, I did NOT watch it," he told me firmly.  "I just happen to remember a lot of movie trivia, that's all."

 

I smirked at him, not quite sure I believed that, as I turned back into his arms and continued, "Well, I would be Christopher Atkins, since I have the blond hair and a wonderful body to wrap in the loin cloth."  I grinned as he snorted, his breath warm against my ear.  "And then, since you're the brunet, you would have to be..."

 

"Oh, no!" he told me as I giggled.

 

"But she was about your height," I pointed out as he began to tickle me in the ribs.  I squealed and squirmed against his onslaught until he had managed to flip me over so I was draped on top of him, and our playfulness transformed into something more serious.   He gave me a smile that threatened to make my heart stop as we met for yet another kiss that would take several seconds to complete before he showed me once more the joys of being a gay male.

 


 

We finally arrived back at the dock in Malibu just as the sun was setting, painting the sky with glorious hues of orange, pink and purple; I had to grab my sketch pad to draw the wondrous scene there on the beach as Brian sat patiently beside me, indulging me in my passion.  I had learned more in one day about this multi-faceted man that I had learned all week, and I found myself wondering how I would ever say goodbye to him when he had to leave.

 

"Brian?" I whispered as I finished up my sketch and laid it down onto the sand.

 

"Yeah?"

 

I let out a shaky breath, needing to know the answer but afraid to at the same time.  "When...When do you have to go back home?"

 

He was silent for a few seconds before he finally told me quietly, "In a couple of days.  I'm kind of a control freak; I don't like to leave my ad agency for too long for fear my minions will fuck it up before I get back."

 

I smiled beside him.  "Imagine that," I replied wryly, but inside my heart was breaking just a little at the thought of him leaving.  Would I ever see him again?  I turned to face him, noticing him staring back at me.

 

"Will I ever see you again?" I finally managed to ask what was uppermost in my heart.  He reached for my hand to clasp it as the last, fading rays of the sun were disappearing below the horizon.  The full moon would soon be out to help guide us back to the resort; normally I marveled at the sight as it rose over the water, creating an almost mystical scene, but tonight my mind was on something else.

 

He shrugged, his hand warm in mine.  "I don't know," he answered truthfully.  "You have your world - and your hopes and dreams - and I have mine, Justin."  He gazed out onto the water, which was lazily lapping at low tide.  "Out here, this is make believe.  Everything kind of stops and you can forget what reality awaits you back in the real world."  He sighed.  "I guess that's why I like to surf when I get a chance. When I'm out there on the water, all my stress and troubles fade away, at least for a short while."  He looked back at me intently, noticing my face clouding over.  "What is it?" he prompted softly.

 

"Was all this...was it make believe, too, Brian?" I asked him.  "What we had today?"

 

To my joy - and to my relief - he shook his head after a few seconds and smiled at me.  "No," he told me.  "No, it wasn't."  It was all he said as he repeated it more firmly - but it was enough to reassure me; I could see it in his eyes and hear it in the way he spoke to me.  I nodded as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we enjoyed the last, fleeting view of the sunrise in companionable silence.

 


 

An hour later we finally arrived back at the resort.  Brian and I walked hand in hand around to the back patio, which was open for guests to enjoy an after-dinner drink and some dance music.  We both reluctantly broke off our clasp as we noticed several people still outside, taking advantage of the full moon and the balmy temperature to congregate at the bar for a drink, recline on the chaise lounges, or dance on the tiled floor to the piped-in music from the state-of-the-art music speakers.

 

The lighting was softer in the evening, casting a more intimate ambiance, as Brian suddenly gripped my wrist and pulled me back into the shadows before we could be seen.  I frowned.  "What?" I asked.

 

"Dance with me," he whispered as I blushed, even though I knew in the relative darkness he couldn't see it.  "Come here."

dancing

 

I smiled shyly at him as he wrapped his arms around me and we began to move together in response to the slow-tempo of some old-time ballad.  I slid my arms around his neck as we allowed the music to overtake us, knowing this might be the last time we would have a chance to be alone before he had to leave.

 

I found that Brian wasn't much of a dancer - he just sort of swayed from side to side in my arms - but I didn't care.  I just enjoyed the feeling of him holding me again. As the song ended, our lips met for another kiss, and I couldn't help wondering if it was going to be our goodbye kiss.  I couldn't bear the thought of that, however, as I forced it out of my mind and concentrated, instead, on the feel of his lips on mine and his arms holding me close.

 


 

We managed to arrive at the door to my suite without my father detecting us, although I wondered what sort of questions he might pepper me with tomorrow morning at breakfast if he discovered I wasn't at my post today; I prayed he hadn't noticed.  I didn't always eat dinner with the family, so it wouldn't be unusual for me not to make an appearance then.  For now, though, as we stood in front of my door, I found myself not wanting to leave for fear I might not see him again.

 

"I'm...I'm glad your foot is all better," I told him in a whisper as we stood rather awkwardly in front of my suite, my back leaning against the door.  I knew my father normally would have gone to bed well before now - it was going onwards toward 2 a.m. at the moment - but I didn't want to take any chances.  I was badly tempted, too, to just let Brian come in and spend the night, but dare I ask?  Then again, what did I have to lose?  The thought of waking up in Brian's arms was worth the risk.

 

"Justin..."

 

"Brian..."  We smiled at each other, the tension broken, as we both spoke at the same time.

 

"You first," he urged me as I collected my courage to speak what was on my mind.

 

"Brian, would you...would you like to come in?"

 

His lips turned upward into a smile of amusement.  "Is that an invitation to share your bed, Mr. Taylor?"

 

I blushed but nodded shyly at him, holding my breath until I knew what his response would be.  We both knew we would be doing a lot more than just sleeping in my bed; in fact, I doubted seriously if we would be getting much sleep at all, but I didn't mind.  Sleep was vastly overrated in my opinion.

 

"I thought you'd never ask," he finally murmured to my relief as my eyes sparkled at the thought.  He placed his hands to either side of my shoulders, and leaned in to kiss me breathless before, weak-kneed, I turned to open the door and we stepped inside.