Brian opens up a new ad agency in California and develops a new hobby in his off hours. Little did he realize that he would discover another passion.
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, FEATURED STORY
, Alternate Universe
, Summer Fan Fiction Challenge Characters: Brian
, Craig Taylor
, Jennifer Taylor
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character(s)
August 14, 2013 Updated:
September 09, 2013
1. Cruel Summer by Predec2 [Reviews - 22] (1328 words)
Justin discovers his father has a less than ideal job for him.
2. The Warmth of the Sun by Predec2 [Reviews - 11] (2719 words)
Justin begins his first day as a lifeguard while Craig's advertising rep enjoys the fruits of his labor.
3. Surfin' USA by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (3070 words)
Brian wraps up his business with Craig, leaving him with some much-desired leisure time. While he's out playing in the sun, he finds a 'different' sort of sun to play with. But will they mesh or clash with each other?
4. Catch a Wave, and You'll be Sitting on Top of the World by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (5258 words)
Brian relishes in his most passionate of hobbies, but which one is it? Surfing...or driving the cute, blond lifeguard crazy? Molly's birthday party will give rise to some surprises of its own.
5. I Get Around by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (4547 words)
Justin makes a shocking discovery when he shows up for Molly's birthday party. Just what will the 'dessert' be?;)
6. Wipeout by Predec2 [Reviews - 14] (4837 words)
The back-and-forth parrying begins! But which one will come out on top? (figuratively speaking - ha!).
7. Don't Worry, Baby... by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (4077 words)
Brian and Justin have their picnic. But will it go like Brian thinks?
8. The Game of Love by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (4760 words)
Brian gets to see Justin in action - and can't help liking what he sees. Can he keep his foot out of his mouth, however?
9. Why Do Fools Fall in Love? by Predec2 [Reviews - 14] (3335 words)
Brian solicits an unlikely source to help in his bid to pursue his blond lifeguard; Justin ponders what to do about his ever-increasing attraction to Brian.
10. Fun, Fun, Funnel... by Predec2 [Reviews - 14] (4251 words)
Brian puts his "I don't do dates" date into motion to woo a certain blond. Will he be successful at last or strike out again?
11. It's In His Kiss by Predec2 [Reviews - 17] (2454 words)
The boys' 'undate' continues. What else does Brian have in store for their adventure together?
12. Let Me Tell You 'bout The Birds And The Bees... by Predec2 [Reviews - 17] (4771 words)
The boys' private time together continues as they recreate one of cinema's greatest scenes (wink, wink). But what will happen when they get back to the resort?
13. Only Love Can Break a Heart... by Predec2 [Reviews - 17] (2500 words)
Brian and Justin's feelings deepen for each other. But when reality comes crashing in, what will happen to them?
14. Paint It Black by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (4729 words)
The boys meet again by chance, but what will Brian do when he discovers that Justin is not alone?
15. ...Only Love Can Mend It Again... by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (3304 words)
Brian discovers where Justin is as jealousy rears its ugly head. Will they work things out? Or will Justin turn and walk away?
16. Cherish is the Word... by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (5318 words)
The two boys finally have their talk. Will Brian actually tell Justin how much he means to him? Or will he run away again?
17. I Wanna Make it with You... by Predec2 [Reviews - 58] (9998 words)
Concluding Chapter! The boys have been together for several months now. Justin decides it's time to come clean to his parents about his and Brian's relationship. How will they react?