Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: For centuries Jack Harkness and Brian Kinney have been hunters of the night, taking their pleasures from whomever they desire. Neither man cares that they are the only ones not mated but everything changes the moment they meet Ianto Jones and Justin Taylor, and discover that they’ve finally and unexpectedly found their life mates.
Mystery surrounds the two newcomers and it’s one that has Jack and Brian seeking to solve. Unfortunately, once uncovered, the truth is so much darker than either man could have foreseen. When it’s finally brought to exposed, the truth brings out the protective sides in both Jack and Brian, with amazing and highly satisfying results.
Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, DR. WHO/TORCHWOOD, Alternate Universe, Anti-Ethan, Brian/Justin, Cross Over, Sci-Fi Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28884 Read: 26182
Published: July 16, 2013 Updated: September 19, 2013
Story Notes:
This was written for the Werewolf Big Bang over on Livejournal and I will be posting one chapter at a time. This is my first time writing Brian and Justin.

Disclaimer I do not own any one from QAF, Torchwood or Doctor Who, this was written completely for enjoyment and no copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (3657 words)
On the run Justin and Ianto arrive in Pittsburgh and Jack gets his first glimpse of his future mate.

2. Chapter 2 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (5216 words)
I'm so sorry that this took so long to get up but I twisted my knee pretty badly and it's kept me away from internet for a while, but I'm doing better now and I hope to keep steady updates.

3. Chapter 3 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (3540 words)
So because of my knee injure keeping me from posting for so long I had another chapter ready for you all. Things are starting as are two couples finally meet.

4. Chapter 4 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (5289 words)
Again I'm so sorry for making you wait for this chapter, my living room and kitchen collapsed and I'm living in hotels until the end of the month, but I finally got some time on the internet.

5. Chapter 5 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (4793 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (1996 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (1406 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (1832 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Angel-eyes56 [Reviews - 0] (1155 words)
So this is the final chapter but I hope not the end of this universe I do have a sequel in mind and hopefully I will find the time to start it in the nearby future.

Thank you to everyone who reviewed and when I get the time I will responded to them all.