Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 15] Printer
Summary:

Brian Kinney is holding an end of year business party at kinnetic and Justin is at the party with his parents, who own Taylor electronics. Ted believes that they are the Taylor's that own an empire (Ted can some times pick things up wrong, right?)
Brian takes Justin home the next night. Someone finds out about Justin's true identity (can you guess who? lol) and takes great pleasure in telling Brian. How will Brian react?

Beta Judy (bigj52) and banner by Ali (britinkinlor) thank you to you both :)

https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy50/galefan101/BannerTest2_zpsb021e4a9.jpg


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin Characters: Ben, Brandon, Brian, Craig Taylor, Cynthia, Daphne, Debbie, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Original Character(s), Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 8384 Read: 7866
Published: July 07, 2013 Updated: December 23, 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N: The only thing I own is the made up version of this. The plot does belong to the writers of Gales movie Falling For Grace, which is my fave Gale film. I changed alot as you can see when you read it, but the plot is the same. This story is for Vered :)

1. Chapter One by yvonnereid [Reviews - 10] (4657 words)

This is my first attempt at doing a movie story in my version. It's not quite the same as FFG but the plot is. In this chapter we start off at a party Brian is having at Kinnetic where he meets a blond who he believes to be from another family of the same name....

2. Chapter 2 by yvonnereid [Reviews - 0] (3727 words)

Here we go, sorry about the wait.