Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Whatever happened to Rage:

Unable to work together Justin and Michael end their creative partnership, in effect, ending 'Rage' as well, since neither one was willing to sell his share of the comic to the other. A few weeks after the last issue is released, both men receive a threatening note 'Publish a new issue of Rage or else.' Michael chooses to ignore it; Justin wants to go to the police, but Brian talks him out of it. Two months later both Justin and Michael disappear. Will Brian find them? If so, will he be in time?


Beauty and the Beast (1987 TV Series w/Linda Hamilton & Ron Perlman) xover:

Brian doesn’t find Justin after he runs away to New York in season 1. Justin loses Brian’s credit card and ends up on the streets. He is found badly beaten in Central Park late one night by Vincent, who is returning to the underground sanctuary after meeting with Catherine. Unbeknownst to anyone, Brian continues to search for Justin. Justin fits in well with Vincent, Father, and the others, and decides to remain after he recovers; but will the love Justin witnesses between Catherine and Vincent inspire him to return to the world above and seek out Brian?