Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
When Jamie opened his eyes, he wasn’t shocked that his vision was a little blurred. He turned his eyes to see his watch. It had slipped to 12%. He was never going to be a full Time Lord at this rate. Jamie wasn’t worried for himself though. What had they done to Julius?

"What the hell is going on, Brody?" Lily asked angrily.

"The Doctor has to pay for his actions in 1969. They need a mind, and his will be magnificent. Well, it will be when we are done with it."

"What do you mean? What are you doing to him? Where's the child?" she asked, almost panicked.

"There it is, that spark. He got to you didn’t he? You saved the world with the Doctor and Martha Jones. You were like a fangirl; I told them you could no longer be trusted.”

"I could no longer be trusted? I know we have to give him up, but we can learn things from him beforehand. We had his son and he would do anything, but you shouldn’t hurt him. Let me take him to his mother," she pleaded.

"No! I’m in charge now, and we have decided to go in a new direction."

"How so?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"As in, your services are no longer needed. We'll mail you your next paycheck."

"Well, I best be going," she smiled leaving the room. As soon as the door was closed, she took off running down the corridor. She didn’t have much time.



"How long are we going to sit here?" Jeremy asked getting inpatient.

"It's not time yet," Jenny stated, waiting on the right moment. She knew when. Everything was about to change.

"Now! There he is!" she shouted. Jeremy looked to where she was pointing. He saw something, but for some reason he just couldn’t focus on it.



Martha Jones was running. Yes, she did trust Jenny with her life, but the Doctor had taught her better. She put her TARDIS key around her neck and set off to get her family back.

Lily slowly opened the door and smiled at what she saw inside. Julius was playing with Legos on the floor. He was the cutest thing she had ever seen, and they wanted to hurt him. She would not let that happen.

"Julius!" she whispered and was rewarded with him jumping to his feet and waddling towards her. He hugged her tightly and snuggled towards her. He had forgiven her and she was glad. Lily would get him to Martha, or die trying.



When Jamie came through, the pain was unbearable. It reminded him that not a month ago he was burned and suffered a heart attack. He didn’t fight back at the beating, and when he was strapped to a table, he got the strangest feeling that this was when the fun really started.

"We have to turn you over soon, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun first." Brody sneered.

"He's just so handsome, and that son of his. I can’t wait to have real fun," a female practically purred as she straddled his thighs. She stopped her gyrations when the alarm sounded.

"Lily!" Brody shouted.

Lily could not believe how huge this place had gotten. She had been working here two years, and now she had no idea where the hell she was. She had to get them out. Thankfully, Julius was being good. She turned the corner and came face to face with a gun barrel.

"The thing for you to do now is put my son down, and I may not kill you," Martha warned.



Jamie had finally gotten out of the restraints. He looked at his watch and he was at less than five percent. Soon, he would be thinking like a human and he no longer could see timelines. He had cottonmouth and all he wanted was to see Martha one more time. Just to say it. He had never said it to Rose, Jenny, or Martha the first time around. Donna knew, but Martha never knew. She had to know it did need saying.

It took approximately ten minutes for Jeremy and Jenny to be captured by the angry COWs. She knew this had to happen, but the people around her had no clue.

"Well, Ms. Martha Jones, it’s a pleasure," Brody smiled.

"You don’t understand. Jamie and Julius are not what you think. He is not the Doctor!" she explained.

Just then, an unconscious Jamie was shoved into the room.

"We are very excited about him. The scans show he is growing a new heart, and his DNA is mutating right before our eyes. He is evolving and it’s amazing."

"What?" she asked, crouching down before him. His eyes fluttered opened.

"Jamie I'm sorry I failed you and our son," she told him, caressing his head. She gasped when she felt an incision.

"Martha, I just want you to know, you were brilliant, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Why? What's happening?" she asked, panicked. She knew what that meant.

"Now!” He shouted, jumping to his feet. He shoved her out of the way and threw his watch into the air. Jenny pulled a gun out of somewhere. She had been concealing it the whole time. There was a bright light and she had to cover her eyes.



When she opened them, she was back in her apartment. A stunned Tom stood in the doorway. At her feet laid the lifeless body of Lily Ambrose, she was clinging to a shrieking Julius. "It's alright mommy's here," she told him trying to calm him. She looked to Jenny. She was crying just as hard as Martha was and she knew he had sacrificed himself for them all.

"Hell no! I'm going back!” Martha shouted, heading for the door.

Big strong hands grabbing her, stopping her. She knew immediately they were Tom's and she began to struggle. "He needs me. They'll hack him into little pieces and then hand him over to those things. It's not fair. We are supposed to be together! Jamie!"

Tom held the distraught Martha Jones as she kicked and screamed, trying to get away. It broke his heart because he remembered a time she loved him this much. He would keep her safe, and he would keep her sane. He loved her to bits, and he held her as she cried for the man she loved even though it wasn’t him.

She began to laugh and he felt uneasy. "It’s going to be okay Martha. Jenny is sure he had a plan.”

"He's dead. I can feel it. He saved us all and helped me realize something."

"What?" he asked, afraid of her answer.

"That there's no such thing as happily ever after.”