Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
How the hell was Tom going to explain what just happened? ‘Well, you see, a woman keeps stalking me and she told me to break in your house. After I did this, I injected a dying woman with a smoking needle like she told me to and the blue box appeared where a redhead and another man kidnapped her’? Was he supposed to do that? Well, that was what he did.

"Big blue box?" Martha asked, uncertain.

"Redhead? How old was she?" Jamie asked, thinking of Donna. This was the first time he thought about her. Just that thought saddened him.

"No, she was younger, and this was not the first time I met her. The first time was–“

"Julius, where is Julius?" Martha asked frantically.

"See, that's the thing. When I got here, the blonde was alone. She told me to tell her father that she had failed.”

"Failed? Oh, I see," Jamie replied as if everything made sense.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Oh, Martha, I'm sorry. I have to go."

"Where are you going? Jamie? Jamie!" she shouted, but it was no use. He was gone. Martha shouted in her ex’s face. "You tell me everything you know right now Tom Milligan, and I better believe it or so help me I will not be responsible for what I might do!"



Jeremy woke with a start. He had no recollection of where he was or what he'd been doing the last couple of hours. All other thoughts went to the wind when he noticed his surroundings.

"Sleep well?" a familiar voice asked.

"Surprisingly well. In fact, I had no idea I was even in a cell. When did you figure it out?"

"A man that has been practically foaming at the mouth over a woman doesn't fall for a piece of tail five minutes after meeting her. You laid it on too thick, doctor."

"Speaking of him, Lily, I’m no fool. You have feelings for him. Those can’t be faked. I saw the way you looked at him. You love him just as much as I love Martha.”

"That's a lie! He isn’t even human, not even a Time Lord either, but I have something. Something that will bring him here." Lily smiled.

Jeremy really didn’t like this chick. He could tell she was loonier than the looniest of loons, and he wished for once that he hadn’t tried to play her.

"Oh really, and what have you at COW have?" he asked.

"I do have to go. It's feeding time and baby gets fussy," she smirked, walking from the cells.

"You're crazy! Martha is going to find you and they'll be nothing left. You people are so screwed! You hear me? The Doctor is a madman and you took his son!" he screamed, hoping she was a bit scared. The Doctor had to come now. Right?



He had left Tom with Martha. A part of him really couldn’t believe he had done it. Then again, Martha was a strong woman who could take care of herself. He had to get back Julius. Jamie could not believe that their version of him wouldn’t help. Just came for Jenny? Why? He looked at his watch. It was at 33%. Oh, he would kill for 100.

Okay, so the plan was this: break into a secret organization that he was pretty sure wants him dead. Go undetected and rescue his Time Lord son. All while using just a sonic screwdriver and not dying because he couldn’t regenerate. Easy peasy, right?

He noticed the high voltage warning on the gate, but that didn’t matter. He had to get to his son. He was about to use the screwdriver to short circuit the fence when he heard a disturbance from behind him.

"Hello, sweetie." She smiled, appearing out of nowhere.

"River! But...but...how?" he gasped.