Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary:

 

 

When they released the video with the deleted scene between Nasir and Castus that occurred  when he tried to comfort Nasir over the loss of Agron, I was inspired to write this story. It is a 3 part gap filler of that period of time right after Agron leaves, up until he returns. I hope you will enjoy my interpretation of Agron and Nasir's feelings during this period.

This is posted without beta temporarily while my beta is completing work on a professional novel. I promise to make necessary corrections as soon as I hear from her. Thank you for your patience with any mistakes I may make.

Just got the beta'd copy back so the corrections are made. Many thanks to my dear friend, Judy, for all her help.  


Rated: R
Categories: SPARTACUS, Angst, Romance, Gap-Filler Characters: Agron, Castus, Nasir, Spartacus
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3727 Read: 1311
Published: May 11, 2013 Updated: May 11, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Guilty Feelings by mandagrammy [Reviews - 4] (3727 words)