Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Brian took a deep breath as he put his erection at Justin entrance. He started to push inside the blond and stopped when he felt resistance on Justin’s part. He pulled away and turned Justin around. Justin had his eyes closed as he cried.

“Fuck,” Brian said.

Brian touched Justin’s face and the blond opened his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Brian asked.

Justin shook his head.

“Justin,” Brian said slowly.

Justin closed his eyes and opened them full of unshed tears. “I need you inside of me now. Please,” Justin told him.

Brian reached for the lube and put some on his fingers. He fingered Justin once again only difference was that this time he used more that two fingers. When he felt that Justin was ready he put Justin’s legs on his shoulders.

“Oh god,” Brian moaned as he entered his boyfriend.

Justin arched from the bed towards Brian. They moved against each other as slowly as they could until they couldn’t hold any longer. Brian hammered his way inside Justin and the blond screamed with all his might. Brian was sure that one day one of the neighbors was going to come running into the room to ask if Justin was okay.

“Brian,” Justin yelled and shot his cum all over himself and Brian’s hand.

Brian moaned and emptied his seed in the condom as he was buried deep inside the blond.

“Mmmph,” Justin purred as he kissed Brian on the neck.

Brian smiled and pulled back slowly. He got up and went to the bathroom, coming back with a wet cloth for Justin. He cleaned his baby and got in bed with the blond.

“Are you going to tell me what’s going on?” Brian asked, looking at Justin.

Justin sat up in the bed and gave him his back. Brian took a deep breath and sat up too. He touched Justin’s shoulder and the blond turned around.

“Tell me,” Brian said.

Justin turned around and sat Indian style in from of Brian. “Eric’s mom came back,” Justin said.

Brian took a deep breath. “What does she want?” Brian asked.

To take Eric away from me,” Justin said.

Brian bit his lower lip. “She left. She cannot just come back and take him away,” Brian told him.

Yes, she can. She is his mother,” Justin signaled exasperated. “She said that they would give custody to her.

“That’s bullshit,” Brian said getting angry. Brian loved Eric as if the boy was his son.

She told me that it would be that way because it would be the logical choice. She’s right Brian. If Eric was in trouble and I couldn’t hear him how am I supposed to help him?” Justin told the man.

Brian rolled his lips inside his mouth and caressed Justin’s face. “That’s why your mom wants you to do the operation,” Brian said. “And even if you don’t want to do it, it doesn’t matter. So far you have done a great job and you have your mom and you have me now. They will see that.”

Justin smiled.

“Why don’t you try talking to her?” Brian asked as he picked Justin up in his arms and put him on top of him.

Justin sat astride on Brian’s stomach.

We don’t get along,” Justin told him.

“Well, you did long enough to make Eric,” Brian said smirking.

Justin rolled his eyes. “That was a mistake,” Justin told him. “Not that I regret it. I love Eric with all my life.

“I’m listening,” Brian told him.

Justin took a deep breath. “I went to a party in high school because I wanted to fit in. I started drinking with them because I so desperately wanted to be like them,” Justin signaled.

Brian nodded.

Next thing I knew, I was pretty out of it. I was with Erica in someone’s room having sex,” Justin told him. “Two months later she came to me and told me that she was pregnant. My father didn’t want to believe it and I even took a paternity test to show him it was mine. That’s when he told me to get my things and leave. Mom decided to come with me and file for divorce.

“Why did you end up with Eric?” Brian asked.

After Erica had the baby, she disappeared. She went with some Uncles she had in Miami. Supposedly to take a break and rest, but she never came back,

“Until now,” Brian said.

Justin nodded and started crying. “I won’t let her take my son away from me,” Justin said.

“I won’t let her either,” Brian promised.

***

Brian was sitting in his office when Cynthia knocked on the door and came in. She smiled at him and sat on the edge of his desk.

“You have an Allan Morris waiting for you,” she informed him.

“Let him in,” Brian told her.

“Justin called,” Cynthia said. “Actually, wrote you. He wants to have lunch with you.”

Brian nodded.

“I will write to him back then,” Cynthia said.

“Thank you, Cynthia,” Brian said.

Cynthia left and Allan came in, closing the door. He smiled and put a file in front of Brian.

“Everything you need to know is there. It’s worth it,” Allan said.

Brian nodded and pulled out an envelope giving it to Allan.

“It’s always a pleasure doing business with you, Brain,” Allan told him, putting the envelope inside his coat.

“I’ll see you,” Brian told him.

Once Allan left, Brian took the file and started reading it. It said that Erica Banks had gotten married three months ago to James Kenneth, a starting math teacher. Brian could see that Erica’s family had lost everything they owned and were in debt. He had to find a way to talk to Erica and find out what she wanted and why now, after almost a year, she wanted Eric back.

Brian put the file down and thought about what he was going to do. There was no way that he was going to let Erica take away Eric from Justin and him.

***

Brian smiled and kissed Justin hard in the living room of Justin’s apartment. Justin laughed and pushed him away.

This is supposed to be lunch,” Justin pointed out.

“I don’t mind,” Brian told him.

Justin laughed again. “What do you have in mind, Mr. Kinney?” Justin asked.

Brian smirked. “Come here and find out,” Brian told him.

Justin walked over to Brian and found himself being spun around and sat on the couch. He giggled and looked up at Brian. He could see the lust in Brian’s eyes and trembled when he felt the man’s hand on him. He closed his eyes once Brian’s tongue made contact with his neck.

Brian undid the buttons of Justin’s shirt and then his own. He let his weight fall on Justin, feeling Justin’s heat on him. He smiled at his blond and kissed him hard. His hands traveled down to Justin’s hardness. He undid the blond’s jeans and pushed them down Justin’s thigh. He smiled at the blond and got on his knees as he rubbed one of Justin’s nipples with his hand and sucked the other into his mouth.

“Yes,” Justin whispered.

Brian smiled and his tongue ran all the way down until it reached Justin’s cock. He lost himself in his baby’s scent before he licked and sucked Justin’s balls. Justin arched from the couch towards Brian. Brian started sucking on Justin’s cock as he caressed Justin’s inner thighs making Justin quiver. He let his left hand travel up Justin’s torso and his fingers landed on Justin’s talented mouth.

Brian pulled away from the blond to watch him suck his fingers and smiled. He caressed Justin’s face and the blond opened his eyes.

“Get them wet, baby,” Brian grunted.

Justin closed his eyes and moaned around Brian’s fingers. He sucked them harder one by one and make sure that they were coated in saliva. Brian pulled his hand away and went back to sucking his boyfriend while his hand circled Justin’s hole a few times before he stuck a finger inside. He stopped sucking Justin’s cock and started to lick Justin’s sac.

“Brian,” Justin moaned as he held on to Brian’s shoulders.

Brian smiled and added a second finger inside Justin’s hole as he move back to suck on Justin’s cock.

“Oh god,” Justin gasped when Brian rubbed his prostate.

Brian let go of Justin’s dick almost completely. He just started sucking Justin’s cock head at the same time he started rubbing Justin’s prostate and the blond exploded in his mouth.

“Mmmm,” Brian said once he had finished licking Justin clean. “Nice lunch, full of protein.”

Justin caressed Brian’s face and smiled. He got up slowly and finished taking off his pants and shirt. He then started walking to the bedroom. He turned around and smiled at Brian.

I’m going to get a condom and some lube.” Justin let him know.

Brian nodded and sat down on the couch happily as he undid his pants. He was taking off his socks when he saw the screen on Justin’s phone lighting up. He picked up Justin’s cell phone and saw that he had a message from Erica telling him to meet him at four at the diner. Brian licked his lips and then erased the message. He put the phone down and waited for Justin to get back.

***

Erica was sitting at the diner waiting for Justin. When Brian came in, he looked around and recognized her from the picture that Allan had gotten of her. He sat down across from her and smiled.

“I’m waiting for someone,” Erica told him.

“Justin doesn’t even know you are here,” Brian said.

“Who are you?” Erica asked, looking at Brian.

Brian smiled. “I’m his partner.”

“What do you want?” Erica asked.

“Eric’s custody,” Brian told her, straight to the point.

“You must be dreaming,” Erica said. “I made a mistake once and I am not doing it again.”

“You do know that Jennifer doesn’t live with Craig anymore. They are not swimming in money anymore, just like you,” Brian told her.

Erica flinched even thought she didn’t know she had. “I’m not here for the money,” Erica told him.

“You are still going to let Justin see his son,” Brian said.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. I have a husband now and…” Erica tried to talk.

“Justin is his father,” Brian hissed. “You have no right to keep them apart.”

Erica frowned. “I think he would agree with me,” Erica said. “It would confuse Eric to have two fathers.”

“So I guess your husband would be taking care of Eric financially,” Brian said looking at her.

“Justin still has to pay for child support. He is his father,” Erica said.

Brian arched a brow and smiled. “So it is money that you want,” Brian said smirking.

Erica glared at him. “Look, I have to go,” Erica said, picking her things up.

“Hold on,” Brian said. “How much?”

“What?” Erica asked.

“How much would you want to sign over your rights to…to me?” Brian asked.

“You are serious,” Erica said, letting go of her purse and keys and letting them stay in the table.

Brian nodded. Erica looked at Brian for a long time before she took a sip of her coffee.

“So?” Brian asked.

“How much can you afford?” Erica asked.

“Just tell me how much?” Brian asked. “I just want you to leave Eric and Justin alone.”

Erica scoffed. “Is he that good?” she asked.

Brian rolled his eyes and kept quiet. He was getting tired of her. “This offer is not going to last forever. If we go to court, I’ll make sure that Justin has the best lawyer there is. Now, how much?”

“Two million,” Erica whispered while she looked at her coffee.

Brian licked his lips and didn’t even flinch when he nodded. “Done,” Brian said.

“And…I want to see him,” Erica said. “To make sure he is okay.”

Brian nodded. “Fine,” he agreed. “But only once.”

Erica nodded and grabbed her things quickly. She got up and left the place.

“Who was that, Brian?” Debbie asked as she came to Brian’s booth.

Brian shrugged. “Nobody important. Can I get a cup of coffee?” Brian asked.

“Sure thing, hon,” Debbie told him.

Debbie turned around and left. Brian sat there enjoying his day. He only had to figure out where he was going to get two millions dollars. He sighed knowing that it was going to be worth it.

***

Justin looked at the papers he had in hand and frowned. He looked at his son and smiled at the baby.

“Dada,” Eric said smiling, pointing at Justin.

Justin smiled at him knowing what his son was saying. The only thing he didn’t know was if his son was saying it excitedly or sadly. He didn’t know if his son was asking for something or if he was in pain. He had no way of knowing how his son was calling out to him.

“I’m doing this for us, Eric,” Justin said to his son.

Justin picked a pen from his desk and started filling out the forms. He would try to do his best to get better so he could help his son. So he could fight Erica and make sure that they wouldn’t take his son away from him.