Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
VERY IMPORTANT
Whatever is underlined is something that it’s being said but not out loud.
Whatever is underlined plus in italics is something that it’s being said in both forms.
Whatever is in bold letters is written down.
Justin smiled at Brian and sat on the offered chair.

“Are you having fun?” Brian asked.

Justin nodded.

“Good,” Brian told him a little nervous. “What do you want to eat?” Brian asked him.

Justin was about to answer when his cell started to vibrate. He picked it up and read the message.

Tell Brian to call me back. Mom.

Justin frowned and gave the phone to Brian. Brian read the message and then he called Jennifer.

“Hello?” Brian asked.

“Brian! Oh my god. I’m so sorry. I know this is your first date out with my son but you have to come to the hospital. I thought that Eric was going to be okay because it was just an ear infection but his fever went up and he wouldn’t stop crying. The doctor is checking him now but they need Justin here.”

“Okay, okay. We are on our way,” Brian assured her.

Brian hung up and stood quickly.

What happen?” Justin asked worried sick. “It’s Eric alright?

“Justin, relax, okay? When you get like this, I really can’t understand a thing you are saying,” Brian said.

Justin nodded and took a deep breath.

“Your mom took Eric to the hospital because he has an ear infection and his fever went up. We are going to drive there now, okay?”

Justin’s eyes were as big as saucers and he had already started to cry.

“Come on baby,” Brian told him as he led him out of the restaurant.

Brian drove them to the hospital in record speed. He and Justin raced through the hospital trying to find Eric and Jennifer. Once they did, Justin was allowed to go into the room where his son was while Brian waited outside. Moments later Jennifer came out.

“Hey. Thanks for understanding,” Jennifer told him.

Brian nodded.

“I have a son, too. I know how this things can worry you sick even when it’s nothing,” Brian told her.

Jennifer frowned but didn’t say anything. Brian saw the change in her face but kept quiet. They looked at each other and stared in silence. They did that for half an hour until Jennifer spoke.

“He was still a baby when he got an ear infection,” Jennifer said.

Brian stared at her and kept quiet. He knew right away that she was talking about Justin.

“Only three years old. The doctor said he was going to be okay. Next thing we knew, he couldn’t hear real well. It just got worse until…until he couldn’t hear at all,” Jennifer told him.

Brian then realized why Justin had been so worried.

“I’m sorry,” Brian told her.

Jennifer nodded. A little while passed before she spoke again.

“What do you want with my son?” Jennifer asked suddenly.

“I want to spend time with him,” Brian told her.

“Why?” Jennifer asked.

“He’s fucking fantastic,” Brian explained. “He’s beautiful and sexy and smart. He’s a great father and a kind person.”

Jennifer smiled and nodded.

“You surely are convincing me,” Jennifer told him.

Brian gave her a little smile.

“It’s him that I have to convince,” Brian informed her.

Jennifer nodded. The two of them waited together.

***

Michael ran across the street and tapped Justin’s shoulder. Justin turned around with a smile. When he saw that it was Michael, he glared at him.

“I need to talk to you,” Michael told him.

Justin shook his head.

“I want to say I’m sorry.”

Justin opened his eyes wide in disbelief. “Fuck off.”

Michael took a step back.

“You can talk?” Michael asked.

Justin nodded.

“I don’t. It sounds weird,” Justin told him.

“Yeah. You kind of sound…” Michael stopped talking when he realized what he was about to say. “Anyway, I was an idiot.”

Justin arched a brow and stared at Michael.

“What I did was wrong. Brian’s a nice guy. He has a big heart. I was just…jealous. He’s my best friend and you were taking him away. I guess I got scared. I shouldn’t have said those things. I hope you forgive, Brian. He…really likes you,” Michael told him and took a deep breath.

Justin smiled and moved forward to hug Michael. When he let go of Michael he smiled at him.

“Does that mean you forgive me or are you just pretending in front of everyone while planning to kill me later?”

Justin laughed and shook his head.

“Well, um, I have to go. Sorry,” Michael said one last time before he turned around to leave.

Justin smiled happily and walked to his building to call Brian.

***

Brian caressed Eric’s back and smiled at Justin.

“He’s going to be okay,” Brian said.

Justin nodded.

“Good.”

Come on,” Justin signaled.

Brian smiled and followed Justin out of Eric’s room. He was so happy that he had hired Karen. She was a good sign language instructor. Brian reached Justin’s bedroom and smiled when he saw all the lit candles. He looked around and then turned to stare at Justin who was looking at the floor and biting his lower lip. Brian slowly walked to Justin and pulled his head up so he could see him.

“This is very romantic,” Brian said.

Justin shrugged. Brian kissed him and slowly started walking towards the bed. Justin sat down on the bed when he reached the edge. He looked up at Brian and smiled.

“Are you sure?” Brian asked.

Justin nodded with a smile.

I want it to be you,” Justin informed him.

“Uh, okay.”

Did you understand what I said?” Justin asked.

Brian smirked.

“Hey, ‘I’ and ‘be you’ came across clearly. I just filled in the blanks,” Brian told him.

Justin smiled and swatted him in the arm. Brian giggled and pushed Justin back on the bed. He couldn’t believe he was giggling like a school girl. He just couldn’t help it when he was with the blond. Justin took a deep breath and moved to the middle of the bed. They started kissing slowly as both of them helped the other get rid of his clothes.

“You feel so good,” Brian hissed.

Justin had his eyes closed so he didn’t know what Brian had said. Brian smiled anyway and then kissed the blond again. He couldn’t believe he was going to be with Justin finally. He had to admit that he was scared. Brian stopped moving against Justin and the blond opened his eyes.

“Turn around.”

Justin nodded and did so. Brian started to give Justin open mouthed kisses all over his spine and his lower back. Justin was smiling with each kiss Brian gave him. Soon enough Brian’s hands were on Justin’s ass cheeks, squeezing him tight. He smiled when he saw Justin’s puckered hole. He was certain that he had never been so hard or wanted something so badly.

“Brian!” Justin moaned.

Brian stopped, having forgotten for a minute that Justin could talk. He knew Justin didn’t like it because he thought he sounded weird and people laughed at him. He shook his head to clear it of any stray thoughts and returned to what he had been doing.

Soon enough, he had Justin cumming on the sheets. He turned Justin around and kissed him hard. He got in between Justin’s legs and smiled when he felt that Justin was getting hard again already.

“You are beautiful.”

Justin smiled and watched as Brian moved away. Brian came back with lube and some condoms. Justin’s smile got wider. Brian prepared Justin making sure that the blond didn’t want to stop. When he entered Justin, he felt like he was floating. He looked at the blond who had his eyes closed with an expression between pain and pleasure and he knew that his heart belonged to the small man in his arms.

Brian started slowly, letting Justin get used to him. Soon enough all you could hear in the room were their moans. Justin opened his eyes to look at Brian’s expression and smiled, happy to know that it was him making Brian feel so good. When Justin closed his eyes again, Brian opened his to look at the owner of his life.

Brian kissed him as the pace started to go faster. Justin was holding on to him tightly and wondering why he hadn’t let Brian make him feel this way sooner. Brian grabbed Justin’s hard cock and started stroking him. Justin pushed up to meet Brian’s thrust and closed his eyes tight when his cum hit Brian’s hand and part of his chest. Brian closed his eyes and one more push inside Justin did it for him. He felt like he was home inside Justin’s tight body.

“God…baby!” Brian gasped as his head fell on Justin’s neck.

They were breathing heavily and smiling like fools at each other. Brian pulled away from Justin and got up to get rid of the condom. When Brian came back from the bathroom, he looked at Justin who was still trying to catch his breath. He smiled and got in bed with a wet cloth. Before he could clean Justin, the blond got on top of him and smashed his cum all over Brian again. Justin smirked and kissed Brian. Brian moved towards Justin’s neck and bit him gently and then licked him, forgetting about getting cleaned up.

“Justin, I love you,” Brian whispered just above Justin’s ear.

Justin pulled back feeling Brian’s breath on his neck. He was sure that Brian had said something.

What?” Justin asked.

Brian closed his eyes and then opened them. He caressed Justin’s face and smiled.

I don’t know if it is the…right time but...” Brian started. “I love you.

Justin stared at him for a while, expressionless until a smile reached his face. He hugged Brian tightly and kissed him.

“I love you,” Justin told him with his voice.

Brian’s eyes shone. It was so weird for him to sign the words and Justin to say the words. He didn’t care. Justin knew he loved him and that was what mattered. He hugged Justin to him while they tried to catch their breaths. Justin rested his head on Brian’s shoulder and closed his eyes. He had never been so happy in his life.

Brian was happy. He thought of all the things he had changed about himself to be with the blond. He looked down at the smaller man and knew it was worth it. He wondered what he and Justin would be doing next, if they would call each other boyfriends or partners or what. He just knew that as long as he had Justin next to him, things would be okay. He already had plans for Justin and Eric and Gus. They would go out more because he knew Justin like that.

“God, I have turn into such a breeder,” Brian lamented but his smile didn’t fade.

Brian pulled Justin’s head up. Justin’s face looked peaceful and Brian smiled.

“Wake up, Sunshine,” Brian whispered and shook Justin a little bit. “Come on, baby. Get up.”

Brian smiled at Justin. He couldn’t believe he was in love with the blond. He wondered how it had happened. How the blond had managed to trap his heart.

Shaking the blond harder, Brian wondered why Justin wasn’t responding. He began to panic as he tried to again to wake the younger man. Why wasn’t Justin opening his eyes?