Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
VERY IMPORTANT
Whatever is underlined is something that it’s being said but not out loud.
Whatever is underlined plus in italics is something that it’s being said in both forms.
Whatever is in bold letters is written down.
“Are you ready?” Brian asked once they were outside the door.

Justin pouted and shook his head.

Brian smiled at him. “Me neither," he admitted.

Justin took a deep breath and look at the door like it was his enemy.

Brian smiled and pulled Justin into a hug before he kissed him.

Justin pulled back with a smile from ear to ear.

“Let’s go in. It will be okay,” Brian said before he knocked on the door and then went in.

“Hello, Sunshine,” Debbie yelled and captured Justin in a big hug.

Hi,” Justin told her after she released him.

“You know the guys," Debbie said pointing at them. “I want you to meet my brother.”

Justin nodded and walked with Deb to the kitchen.

Brian sat down next to Michael.

“You brought him," Michael said.

“I don’t see why not?” Brian asked. “You brought Ben.”

“But he is my boyfriend," Michael pointed out. “And he is part of the family.”

“And Justin will someday," Brian shot back.

“Why are you doing this?” Michael asked. “Do you feel sorry for him?”

“You know pity makes my dick soft," Brian told him, getting annoyed.

“Well, have you fucked him?” Michael asked.

“No," Brian answered.

“Then, I guess your dick is soft!” Michael hissed before he moved away.

“Don’t listen to him. You know how Michael is," Emmett told Brian as he sat down next to him.

Brian looked at him and tried to ignore him.

“I think it’s great what’s going on," Emmett told him.

“It’s not a charity case," Brian spat out at him.

“I didn’t mean it like that," Emmett assured him.

“What do you mean?” Brian asked.

Emmett got closer to him. “I think it’s great that you are falling in love," he whispered in Brian’s ear.

“Please, I don’t do love," Brian told him.

They both look at each other before Brian smiled a little.

Brian then frowned and got up while Emmett just kept on smiling.

When the girls came in, Justin went up with Debbie to take their coats.

“These are Melanie and Lindsey," Debbie said looking at Justin.

He nodded and smiled at them.

“Girls, this is Justin," Debbie told them.

“It’s a pleasure," Lindsay told him shaking his hand.

Justin nodded and smiled.

“Are we late?” Melanie asked. “It’s Brian here yet?”

Debbie nodded.

“Then I guess we must be late if the asshole is here," Melanie said.

Justin frowned and Debbie saw it.

“Why don’t you go get them a beer?” Debbie asked Justin.

Justin nodded and left.

“Don’t talk about Brian like that, not in my house. I don’t want Justin hea… listening… goddamn it! I don’t want him seeing you talk like that about him. You hear me?”

“Why?” Melanie asked.

Just then they heard Justin make a weird sound and they turned to see him laughing. Brian was tickling him.

“He has a weird laugh,” Lindsay said. “Really weird.”

“Let’s go. Dinner is ready," Debbie announced.

They were all sitting around the table having a good time. Michael was still pouting while Ben talked to him. Vic and Emmett kept sending each other glances at the way Brian and Justin were behaving. Debbie smiled and talked happily with Lindsay. Ted just talked with Melanie and everything was going on pretty well.

“Can you pass me the rolls?” Melanie asked Justin.

Justin kept looking at his plate and at Brian talking to him.

Everyone else was too into their conversations that they didn’t hear her.

“The rolls, please.” Melanie tried again.

Melanie tapped Justin on the shoulder and he turned towards her with a questioning face.

“Are you fucking deaf or just fucking retarded? Can you pass me the fucking rolls and stop fawning over Brian?” Melanie hissed.

“Mel," Lindsay complained.

Justin came out of his daze and got up. He took the rolls and gave them to Melanie before he walked away.

“Justin, Justin, don’t go," Debbie yelled.

Brian got up furious.

Everyone on the table was shocked.

“What? I had a bad day. I’m sorry," Melanie told them and looked at Brian that was standing up. “He completely ignored me to stare at this asshole.”

“Justin!” Debbie yelled once more.

“Don’t bother. He cannot hear you,” Brian told her and turned to look at Melanie. “He is deaf. Happy?”

Brian then moved away and took his coat too before he left.

"Fuck!" Melanie hissed, feeling like a total asshole.

***

Brian stared at Justin and frowned. He had sat down on the steps of Debbie’s house waiting for Justin to calm down. He had been impressed when Justin had said the words fuck and bitch. The words hadn’t sounded quite right; more like Justin had been trying to gasp them out after running a marathon and was out of breath. Brian knew that since Justin couldn’t hear how they actually sounded that he could never pronounce them the right way.

I’m so stupid,” Justin signed.

“No idea, Sunshine," Brian told him, not understanding. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything.”

Justin smiled and shook his head. He pulled his cell phone and started to write down. I’m sorry for ruining your night. I shouldn’t have stormed out like that. I was just mad for what happened. I’m sorry I called her a bitch.

You haven’t ruined anything. Brian wrote him back. Plus she is a bitch so don’t sweat it.

Justin smiled.

Want to get out of here? Brian asked.

Where do you want to go? Justin asked the older man.

Want to go make out? Brian texted him with a smirk in place.

Justin laughed.

So, do you? Brian asked again.

You are so cocky. Justin pointed out, texting with a huge smile in place.

Want to see? Brian asked smirking.

Justin laughed again.

“Come on. Let’s go,” Brian said and got up.

Brian extended his hand and Justin grabbed it. They walked to the Jeep and Brian kissed him hard. He opened the door and Justin got in. Brian looked at him and smiled before he got in to drive to the loft. He so wanted to make out with the blond among other things.

I can’t stay for long,” Justin told him.

Brian held a finger up and Justin waited. What? he asked.

I can’t stay, Bri. Mom works tomorrow in the morning and I have to go back and finish my homework or I won’t have time later. I have to take care of my son as well. Justin let him know.

Stay for a little while. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want. Brian texted him back. I’ll take you back and tomorrow I promise to take care of Eric. That is, if you trust me.

Don’t you have to work? Justin wondered.

“I’m a partner, Justin. I can do whatever I want,” Brian said to him, making sure he was looking at the blond. “So how about it?”

Justin smiled and nodded.

***

Lindsay opened the door to find Brian with a baby in his arms. She frowned before she giggled and let him in. “Uh, what are you doing?” Lindsay asked.

“What?” Brian asked.

“Who is this cutie?” Melanie asked as she lifted the baby Brian was carrying. “What are you doing with him? Did you kidnap this kid?”

“How’d you guess?” Brian asked.

“Stop joking,” Lindsay told him playing with Eric’s hand.

“He was crying while his parents were arguing. I took him and his stuff and came here. You guys said you wanted another kid," Brian explained to them.

Melanie and Lindsay looked at the phone.

Brian rolled his eyes. “I’m not that crazy," he informed them. "You don't have to call the cops on me." He walked up to them and picked Eric up again. “This is Justin’s kid.”

“Brother?” Lindsay shrieked.

“Son,” Brian told her as he sat down.

“Daddy!” Gus came running down the stairs.

“Hey, Sonny Boy," Brian said smiling. “Come here.”

Gus walked up to him and eyed Eric.

“This is Eric," Brian told him. “Do you like him?”

Gus nodded and smiled. "He pretty," Gus told him and patted the baby. “Can I play with him?”

“You have to be very careful," Brian told him as he sat Eric on the sofa next to him. “He’s very fragile.”

Gus climbed onto the sofa and followed instructions.

“Can you believe this?” Melanie asked. “I mean, can you?”

Lindsay shook her head no and then nodded but then shook her head no, once more. “It’s amazing," she gasped.

“What it’s going on?” Melanie asked. “Why is he acting like this?”

“I think he likes Justin," Lindsay told her wife.

“But why does he have his baby?” Melanie asked.

“Because he likes him too. I think Brian likes Justin. As in likes him likes him,” Lindsay said, a huge smile in place.

Melanie and Lindsey moved back closer to Brian.

“So, if you guys are done talking about me, I want to ask you if we can take Gus to the park with us?” Brian asked.

“You and Justin,” Lindsay said smiling as she sat down.

“Yeah. On Saturday, we are going to the park," Brian told her. “Can I?”

“Sure,” Melanie said. “Just make sure he is back before seven.”

Brian nodded. “Want to go for ice cream, Sonny Boy?” he asked.

Gus smiled and gave Eric a kiss on the cheek telling him they were going for ice cream.

“Brian, about last night…” Melanie began.

“No. It’s not me you have to apologize to,” Brian told her. “Ready?” he asked as he looked at his son.

Gus nodded and followed his father.

Mel and Lindsay just smiled and enjoyed Brian’s new behavior.