Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Will Ethan stop the wedding?

“So, what is this exactly?” Craig asked as he sat down with Jennifer and Eric.

“It’s a ceremony,” Jennifer explained.

Craig nodded.

“Not really a wedding,” Craig pointed out.

“No. It’s a ritual, Craig, for us, the family, to see it and enjoy and share their happiness,” Jennifer told him.

Craig nodded.

“So, they are not really married,” Craig said. “Why doesn’t Brian want to marry our son?”

Jennifer looked at Craig and smiled.

“He does. They are going to Vermont to get married,” Jennifer said. “Brian said that he might look for a house, but you didn’t hear that from me.”

Craig smiled at Jennifer and nodded.

“I’m proud of you,” Craig told her. “You were always there for our son. I was such an asshole.”

Jennifer smiled a little.

“Yeah, you were,” Jennifer said and smiled. “But you are doing much better now.”

Craig smiled.

***

“Who decorated this place?” Debbie asked. “It’s so beautiful.”

“I think it was Lindsay and Emmett,” Vic told her.

“They did such a wonderful job,” Debbie said. “Oh god. I still can’t believe my babies are getting married.”

Vic smiled and grabbed her hand.

“Do you remember the first time Brian took Justin home? He looked scared,” Vic whispered.

“I know,” Debbie murmured and they laughed. “I’m so happy for them.”

Vic nodded, letting her know with his look that he too was happy.

***

Lindsay ran to Brian and Michael and held on to the brunet. She was out of breath.

“You are not going to guess what happen,” Lindsay finally said.

“What?” Michael asked a little worried.

“We have no music,” Lindsay said.

“Thank god,” Brian commented.

Lindsay swatted him on the arm.

“Ethan was supposed to be here like twenty minutes ago,” Lindsay told them. “But he is nowhere to be found.”

“I’m not worried,” Brian told her and shrugged.

“What about the music?” Lindsay asked.

“Everyone is ready,” Melanie said coming to them. “What are we going to do about the music?”

“There is a piano,” Lindsay said.

“Are you going to play it?” Brian asked her sarcastically. “Because that would be like so wonderful.”

Melanie rolled her eyes.

“Ted’s date can play the piano,” Michael said.

Brian groaned. Lindsay ran to get Ted’s date.

“Shut up. Justin likes this kind of stuff. He is a romantic fool,” Michael said looking at Brian.

Brian rolled his eyes and nodded. Melanie smiled and let Michael and Brian alone.

“Just like you are,” Michael whispered.

Brian smirked.

“Are you ready?” Emmett asked as he practically ran into them.

“No, hold on,” Michael said.

“What are we waiting for?” Emmett asked.

Then they heard the wedding song and Brian rolled his eyes.

“That,” Michael said.

***

Brian took the ring from Michael and then grabbed Justin’s hand.

“Is there anything you would like to say, Brian?” The minister asked.

Brian smiled at Justin and took a deep breath.

“I remember when I saw you for the first time like it was yesterday. You were, and still are, the most beautiful man on the face of the planet,” Brian told him.

Justin smiled as tears staring to form in his eyes.

“I couldn’t stop looking at you. I knew I was in deep shit, but I couldn’t keep away from you. I had to meet you and once I did, I never wanted to leave. I remember that I scared you during our first encounter,” Brian said smiling.

Justin smiled and sniffled at the same time.

“But the truth was that I was scared myself. I never felt about anyone the way I feel about you. You came into my life and everything changed and it scared me. I tried running away, but it was pointless. I had fallen in love with you and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It hasn’t been easy, but it’s been great. You are an amazing person, Justin. You are smart, strong, sweet, hot…” Brian said smirking as their family and friends smiled at Brian’s words.

Justin smiled widely.

“You are a beautiful man outside as well as inside. You are a wonderful father and friend. You are simply everything. I don’t know what you ever saw in me, but I’m glad you saw something that you liked. You know me so well. I can’t hide from you,” Brian said as his eyes got glassy. “You are my rock. You and Eric are my life. I love you and I love our son and I don’t care who knows. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to love you the rest of my life.”

Justin smiled and cleaned his tears. Brian then slipped the ring on Justin’s wedding finger. Justin took his ring from Emmett and smiled at the man before turning to Brian.

“I was indeed scared when I first met you. I…I never thought I would meet someone that would want me,” Justin said sniffling. “And there you were, after me. Me. I thought you took pity on me. I mean, why would anyone want to go out with me?”

Brian frowned as he cleaned Justin’s tears.

“But then you showed me that you were serious. You never gave up. And I was still scared because I started falling for you. You were so good to me and my son. I was scared that I would fall so deeply and you would just leave. I still think sometimes this is a dream, that there is no way that I am so lucky to have you. But if it is a dream, I don’t want to wake up ever again.”

Brian smiled and winked at the blond.

“I fell for you, Brian Kinney, because you are an intelligent man, you are sensitive, a good friend, you are honest, hardworking, romantic…when you want to be,” Justin said smiling.

Brian smirked and the others laughed and some even nodded.

“You are beautiful in every single way. And you never treated me any different. You were always yourself with me and things didn’t change ever and I love for you that. I love you for so many things,” Justin said crying.

Brian cleaned the tears as he shed a few of his own.

“You are a great father. You love Eric as if he was your own. And you have always been there for us…even when we didn’t know it,” Justin said smiling.

Brian smiled.

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And like you said, it won’t be easy, but it’s going to be great,” Justin said as he slid the ring onto Brian’s hand.

“In front of all your friends and family, I now pronounce Justin Taylor and Brian Kinney partners,” The minister said.

Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him. Everyone got up applauding, some of them where laughing, some were crying, some where hooting. Brian and Justin just kept kissing.

***

After the ceremony, all of them came into the building that Brian was renting for the reception. Brian watched from across the room as Justin dance with Emmett. He couldn’t believe that he was married to the blond.

“How does it feel to be a married man?” Michael asked.

“Great,” Brian said smiling from ear to ear.

Michael smiled and looked around. Everyone was dancing and laughing, eating and drinking. All in al, they were having a good time. Justin and Emmett walked back to where Brian and Michael were sitting.

“Hey, baby,” Brian said and kissed the blond.

“Having a good time?” Justin asked smiling.

Brian nodded and caressed the blond’s face. Emmett cleared his throat and looked at Michael. Brian and Justin laughed and kissed, ignoring everyone else at the table. Michael got up and picked up his champagne.

“I would like to make a toast,” Michael said.

Everyone stopped talking and focused their attention on Michael.

“I was an idiot when Justin first came into the picture. I acted wrong. I was scared that he was stealing my best friend away,” Michael said pouting and he looked at Justin. “Sorry about that.”

Justin smiled and nodded. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and listened to what Michael had to say.

“Justin showed me so many things. He showed me that you could do anything you wanted, no matter what, if you worked hard for it. He showed me that he could make my best friend happy. He showed me sides of Brian I have never seen. Justin showed me how much of a man he was when he forgave me, although I always thought he would take revenge sooner or later,” Michael said smirking and they all laughed. “Brian was always there for me no matter what. And I was scared he would never be again, but then I learned that now I had two amazing friends.”

Brian and Justin smiled.

“And I want you guys to know that I am happy for you. That I am here for you if you ever need anything,” Michael said. “And yes, it’s still on, Brian. If you hurt Justin, Ben will kick your ass,” Michael told him, winking and everyone laughed. “To the grooms.”

Everyone raised their glasses and then drank.

“Now, we are leaving,” Brian said. “This lovely couple is going to fuck.”

“Brian!” Everyone yelled.

Justin smiled and shook his head. He looked at Brian and threw him a kiss. He could tell that Brian was never going to change and he loved him just like that.

***

Michael went inside the diner and sat down with Emmett, Ted and Hunter.

“Hey, Michael,” Emmett said. “I learned to say hello in sign language.”

Michael smiled at them and then pulled out the newspaper.

“You guys have to read this,” Michael said.

Ted grabbed the newspaper from Michael’s hand and started reading out loud.

“Last night around eight o’clock the body of Ethan Gold was found in an alley. His body had been stabbed a total of five times in the chest. The body was found by a homeless man who was trying to find a place to sleep. When the cops came they found that Ethan wasn’t missing his wallet or his expensive violin. It is believed that it was a crime of passion,” Ted read. “Damn.”

Hunter looked at Michael with his mouth hanging open. Emmett moved closer to the teen. Ted skipped a few things and then started reading again.

“This morning Richard Stanly came willingly to the police and confessed to killing Ethan Gold. The reason why Stanly killed Ethan hasn’t been disclosed by the police. It is a tragic story for a talented young man like Gold was. He will be missed among his family and friends.”

“I can’t believe it,” Emmett said snatching the paper from Ted.

I can’t believe it,” Hunter told them.

“I can’t believe it either,” Michael said. “No wonder he wasn’t at the wedding.”

“And we never called him or anything,” Emmett pointed out.

We have to tell Justin,” Hunter told Michael.

“I know. But we can wait until he comes back from Vermont,” Michael said.

Hunter nodded.

“This is really tragic,” Ted pointed out, putting the newspaper down. “He was so young. He was a good musician.”

Michael nodded.

“Who is going to tell Justin?” Emmett asked.

I’ll do it,” Hunter told them.

“I’ll be there with you,” Michael assured him.

“It’s a shame really,” Ted said.

“What do you want, sweetie?” Debbie asked.

“Just a coffee, Ma,” Michael told her.

Debbie nodded.

“What’s wrong?” Debbie asked him.

Ted pushed the newspaper towards Debbie and she sat down to read it. Michael watched her closely and by the end of it, his mother was crying.

“Poor kid,” Debbie said. “He was so young.”

They nodded.

“When is the funeral?” Debbie asked.

“I could find out,” Michael told her.

“Good. Because we are going,” Debbie told him walking away.

Michael just nodded knowing there was no discussing it.

***

Justin entered the hotel in Vermont in a daze. They went to their suite and Justin sat down in the sofa. Brian closed the door and watched Justin in amusement.

“What is it?” Brian asked.

Justin smiled slightly.

“We are married,” Justin said. “Oh my god. We got married.”

Brian smiled.

“We are married for real,” Justin whispered. “I can’t believe it.”

Brian shook his head and put his hands on his hips as he looked at the blond.

“Want to celebrate?” Brian asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Justin laughed and got up.

“Of course!” Justin said running to Brian and jumping into his husband’s arms. “I love you. Sooooooooo much!”

“I love you too,” Brian said kissing Justin’s neck as he walked them to the bedroom.

“This is beautiful, Brian,” Justin said smiling when he discovered that their room had been transformed.

There were candles and flowers all over the room. It looked amazing.

“Anything for you, baby,” Brian told him.

Brian put Justin down and started to strip the blond down. After he was done with Justin’s clothes, he started to take his off. Justin watched him the whole time with a big smile as he ate Brian’s body with his eyes. When Brian was finished, he got in the bed and crawled towards Justin.

Justin kissed Brian slowly as the brunet parted his legs and got in between them. They started rubbing against each other slowly, enjoying one another. Brian pulled away from Justin’s mouth and started kissing Justin’s jaw and neck, his tongue tracing patterns all over Justin’s skin.

“I need you inside of me,” Justin moaned. “Now, please.”

Brian smiled as he started to move down Justin’s body.

“I want to taste you,” Brian told him licking, sucking and taking little bites at Justin’s neck.

“No. I need you inside, please, Brian,” Justin told him, pulling Brian to him and wrapping his legs around Brian’s waist.

“Okay,” Brian said kissing Justin’s cheek.

Brian reached for a condom and ripped it open. He let Justin take it and put it on him. They kissed each other as Brian took the lube and prepared the blond.

“Do you like it?” Brian asked in a low voice as he pushed his digits on Justin’s prostate.

“Oh, god,” Justin said throwing his head back.

Brian started to suck on Justin’s neck as he pulled his fingers away. He took his cock and placed it at Justin’s entrance. He started to push in slowly.

“Yes,” Justin muttered. “God, Bri!”

Brian stopped and got on his knees. He pulled Justin’s legs onto his shoulders and entered the blond completely. He bent down and planted kisses all over Justin’s face. They moved slowly against each other, their sweat mingling with each other’s, their moans becoming white noise to them. Justin held on to Brian as they made love. They reached oblivion together and stayed holding onto each other anyway.

“I love you,” Brian told him.

Justin smiled and opened his eyes.

“Do you know how happy you make me?” Justin asked.

Brian arched a brow as he caressed Justin’s face.

“Tons,” Justin told him, rolling his lips inside his mouth.

“I try my best,” Brian told him smiling.

Brian pulled out of Justin slowly. He got up and went to the bathroom to get rid of the condom and to bring a cloth for Justin. When he came back, Justin was opening the bottle of champagne that they hadn’t touched yet. Brian walked closer to him and smiled. Justin handed him a goblet and kissed Brian on the lips.

“To us,” Justin said lifting his glass. “May we be this happy always.”

Brian smiled and they clinked the champagne glasses before they drank. Then they put them away and hugged.

“You are all sticky,” Brian murmured as he kissed Justin’s neck.

Justin smiled.

“I need a bath then,” Justin said, smirking as he started walking in the direction of the bathroom. “Come on, I need someone to do my back.”

Brian smiled and followed him. He wanted it always to be that way with Justin. He knew they would make it. They would be very happy together.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
A lot of thanks to Mary for helping me with this chapter as well as Cara and Sid. As well as my wonderful beta CuJo.