Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 91] Printer
Summary:

qaf_Season6_banner banner by Alyssa

After the end of the show I started writing my own virtual sixth season. The first episode picks up three weeks after Justin left for New York. I assume S5 ended in the fall of 2004. Vic died in February, Justin was gone for three months and according to my research the election would have taken place in November. I bent the timeline a bit, but I figured since CowLip wasn't that meticulous about it themselves I'll get away with it ;) . Warning! This is a scriptfic.

This story is completed now and everyone who doesn't like WIPs and therefore didn't start reading - maybe you'd like to give it a try now. I still appreciate your feedback :)


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Canon, Could be Canon Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 309771 Read: 118330
Published: March 15, 2008 Updated: September 26, 2008

1. Trailer episode 6.01 by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 16] (483 words)
To get you in the mood. Here's the trailer for the first episode.

2. Yes, I do by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 1] (14301 words)
Job management: Having lost his job at Channel 5, Emmett explores new horizons in the busniness world. Pain management: Brian tries to cope with the fact that Justin lives in New York now by getting back to his old ways - without success. Club management: Involuntary being promoted to the job of Babylon's manager, Ted faces Morton's fork. Nutrution management: Ben's new diet schedule doesn't go down particularly well with Michael.

3. Sometimes there's more than the eye can see by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 2] (12031 words)
The dragon and the prince: Emmett's new job presents him with more than just one challenge. Suspicion: Ben discovers Michael's secret, but what is Hunter concealing from his fathers? Blow of fate: Ted gets some really bad news. Here with me: While Justin receives an unexpected message from Brian, his lover gets a new subtenant.

4. Masquerade by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 3] (10643 words)
Aftermath: Ted has problems to cope with Blake's infection and seeks Michael's advise. Surprise visit: Michael and Ben make the acquaintance of a not exactly charming lady. Business connections: While Justin's trying to make his first moves in New York's art world, Brian gets a new account thanks to a mysterious stranger. Liberty Guide: Emmett introduces Rel to the glamorous world of Liberty Avenue.

5. First time, first love by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 1] (11582 words)

Chance meeting: Justin has a momentous encounter which causes the past to interfere with the present. Pest control: Brian joins forces with an old rival in order to help him getting rid of a vermin. Sexy boy: Emmett prepares Rel for a battle which is going to take place between the sheets. Everything's changed: Ted still has a problem to cope with the fact that Blake’s positive. Hidden agenda: Two shady characters are confusing Michael and Ben.

6. The dark side by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 1] (12687 words)

Boy-Trouble: Michael’s confused after the kiss with Andy. Should he tell Ben? Financial problems: Hunter needs money to take Lily out on a date. Health problems: A cough jeopardizes Brian’s and Justin’s weekend together. Love problems: Emmett tries to cheer up Rel after his night with Josh. Self-reproach: Ted feels shitty for leaving Blake. Will Tina make him feel better?

7. Standing on the edge, looking into the abyss by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 0] (13418 words)

It started with a kiss: After his hot, passionate night with Andy, Michael’s completely confused. How could he cheat on Ben? To make things worse Andy wants more than just a one-night-stand. One more time: Hunter suffers from having hustled again and gets unexpected support from his ‘uncle’. True colors: Emmett gets to know that his boss supports Proposition 14 and he became a pawn in the world of politics. Just an ordinary day in New York City: Cardio Workout in the morning – a shopping trip and a stalker in the afternoon – dinner and a rescue mission in the evening. There’s never a dull moment with Brian and Justin. An eye for an eye: Ted’s is determined to take revenge on Jonathan. Is he really going to do it?

8. Show me your colors by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 0] (14430 words)

Little green monsters: Brian and Justin are in Pittsburgh, but when Justin becomes the center of Brandon’s attention, it leads to some irritation with Brian. Surprises: A TV interview with Senator Hayward has unexpected consequences but not only for the election. Dirty little secrets: Michael is determined to finally confess his night with Andy to Ben, but the timing couldn’t be worse. Taking some action: Finally gotten over his wrath, Ted tries to win back Blake, but that’s easier said than done. Best laid plans: He’s got the looks, he’s got the money, he’s got the girl. Hunter has everything prepared for a romantic dinner with Lily at an expensive restaurant. But the evening takes an unexpected turn.

9. Family Ties by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 1] (16470 words)

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Emmett suspects there’s something wrong with his new boyfriend. Old Mc Teddy had a farm: Ted’s aunt died and left him a farm out in the country. Invasion: Hunter hosts an unofficial party during his father’s absence but things get a little bit out of control. Making amends: Claire’s in hospital. Apparently she wants to apologize to her brother, but is Brian willing to listen after she accused him of being a child molester? Runaway sister: Molly is gone. Jenn is worried sick. Will Justin be able to bring his sister back home?

10. Dirty little secrets by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 0] (14736 words)

Sex, drugs and a fight – While some are enjoying themselves, others experience their personal nightmare - It is supposed to be a normal barbeque at Mel’s and Lindz’ place in Toronto. The sun is shining, the food is prepared and the charcoal’s ready. Everything could be perfect - if it wasn’t for the party guests. Some things come to the surface. Ted isn’t prepared for the news Blake has to share, Michael is confronted with the fact that nobody’s infallible and Brian’s not interested in the roasting meat on the grill because he put a certain blonde on his personal menu, while the Canadians do their bit to ensure it becomes an interesting afternoon.

11. The importance of being honest by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 1] (15930 words)

Vicious cycle: If you start lying, its getting hard to stop and suddenly you find yourself with your back against the wall – Michael suffers from the unpleasant side effects of dishonesty. Heartache: You let him go so he could make experiences, but that didn’t include finding himself a boyfriend. – A meeting with Drew takes Emmett’s mood to the lowest level. Misunderstanding: Spending the evening with a charming, sophisticated Italian is a pleasant distraction from longing for your absent boyfriend - unless he makes an unexpected comeback - Ted learns something about bad timing. Famliar stranger: You kissed him, you fucked him and broke up with him. It’s weird meeting him after all these years - Justin has an unexpected encounter with somebody from his past.

12. Where do we go from here? by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 0] (14417 words)

Picking up the pieces: You can fix a vase when it’s broken but there’s no glue for mending a relationship - Michael has to face the consequences for cheating on Ben. Decisions: Have you ever been standing at a crossroads? Ted and Blake have to choose a way. Will they go on together or alone? The third wheel: Wouldn’t it be nice to have somebody waiting for you when you come home? Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up in your lover’s arms in the morning? Being the only single boy left Emmett feels lonely and excluded from his friends. A blind girl and someone in the dark: While Brian and Justin set out to help the center for guiding dogs, they get some bad news.

13. Reflections of the past by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 0] (16737 words)

Life is unpredictable. Everything can happen. When Emmett woke up in the morning he expected to spend long, nerve-wracking hours in the company of Tannis and Phillip. He wasn’t prepared for the unexpected turn the day would take. Do it yourself. Ted and Blake’s experience the joys of renovating a house but there are more ways than one to use your brush. What time is it? – Tool Time. Once more with feeling. Michael suffers because of the distance between him and Ben. Will Jenny Rebecca, Shere Khan and a power outage be able to change things? Chocolate, cold feet and a pillow fight. Looking after Gus for a week Brian and Justin experience the joys of parenthood. Only, who’s the guy who’s secretly watching them?

14. The art of war by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 1] (17300 words)

Monday, Monday. After a lustful reunion Michael and Ben go back to normal. Unfortunately the start of the working week brings some unpleasant surprises – at least for one of them. Inspector Schmidt and the secret of Babylon. Ted suspects that Stuart isn’t as reliable and trustworthy as he thought he was and starts a secret investigation. Right or wrong. Although Emmett feels guilty for having an affair with Drew, he can’t resist the handsome quarterback while Rel also made a bad choice by making some dangerous new friends. A mystery unmasked. Brian finally found out who’s after him and Justin but will he be able to thwart Evan’s plans and help Justin? Strike back! Justin gets unexpected support in his fight against Evan, who does everything in his power to keep Justin from having his paintings in an art show.

15. Little green monsters by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 2] (23091 words)

True Friends – They help you to get back on your feet again after you fell. They listen to your problems and try to give you some advice. They stick to you no matter what. You love them, but sometimes they just drive you crazy. Thanks to Ted, who takes his surveillance job a little too seriously, Emmett gets entangled in an affair that makes him sweat and not in a positive, life-affirming way. False Friends – They’re nice when they want you to do something for them. They let you be part of their circle as long as you do what you’re told. They will let you down as soon as you are no longer of any use for them. They will betray you. Rel learns the hard way to differentiate between right and wrong. Past affairs - often leave a bad taste and you definitely don’t want to be reminded of them – only sometimes they force their way back into your life. Neither Justin nor Brian is thrilled by the appearance of some uninvited guests at Justin’s art show. Will this special night turn out to be a success or a complete disaster? Unexpected visitors – Some people are thrilled if an old friend show up on their doorstep unannounced. Some people aren’t – especially when said old friend looks like James Marsden and tries to entice their husband away. Michael suffers from a bad case of jealousy when a buddy of Ben’s old college days comes to Pittsburgh.

16. Scars by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 12] (20048 words)

Superstition - Do you believe in dream and prophecies? Michael is convinced that something bad is going to happen to him or somebody else. Even though the day is eventful it seems like his concern was unfounded until the afternoon takes a dramatic turn. Regret – Rel feels guilty for taking part in secretly drugging Justin and tries to takes Dorian to task but will Dorian listen to anything he has to say? Accident – After a horrible night being held short-time hostage, Emmett’s day starts off with a fight on the telephone but it gets even worse. He better should have taken a look before he crossed the street. Home – Brian and Justin both reach a point where they want a change concerning their relationship. Are they going to move in the same direction? Self-reproach – Ted suffered from having endangered Emmett’s life. Blake tries to console him but thanks to Sylvia and her joss sticks, things get even worse.

17. Something precious by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 13] (19561 words)

Boomerang-effect: Sometimes we part with something and it unexpectedly returns to us. After breaking up with Drew, Emmett decided not to be judgemental and give Liam a chance but he didn't reckon with Drew's persistence. Aftermath: It's not easy letting go. Especially if you didn't get the chance to say goodbye. Justin suffers from an unexpected death of someone very close to him. Discord: What do you do if you find out that someone's after your boyfriend? Sylvia causes tension between Ted and Blake again. Mishaps: ...can be fatal if you lose something of major importance. Michael has a momentous accident with a bunch of keys and a paint bucket. Parents: They might get on your nerves sometimes but they just do it because they love you. Rel learns to be grateful for having a supportive family.

18. Lonesome, twosome, threesome by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 7] (21122 words)

Mice in the closet: When you try to hide a secret you shouldn't put it in your wall closet. It might come out at the wrong time. Emmett decides to spare himself the emotional turmoil and stay single, but Liam and Drew have other plans. Snake in Paradise: She lies, she manipulates and even ensconced herself in your home. It's time to take some action before her poison destroys your relationship. Ted finds out Sylvia's true intentions. First love: ... sometimes lasts for not even one night, but you still remember it. The kissing, the touching and the humiliation. Rel is confused when he runs in to Josh, who tries to re-connect with him. A friend in need: He's desperate, he's homeless and he shows up on your doorstep. You can't send him away, but maybe letting him stay isn't such a good idea either. Justin and Brian realize that not every threesome is a turn-on.

19. Always have, Always will by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 17] (26909 words)

Oops, I did it again - He cheated and he lied. He vowed that he'd never do it again, but can you really trust him? - Ben finds out that Michael's hiding something from him. Wouldn't it be nice - to live in a luxury house with a swimming pool and a football player who scores with you every night? Moving in with Drew would be fabulous, but due to his experience with former relationships Emmett hesitates to make such a strong commitment. Is it too late to apologize? - You sat at his hospital bed not knowing if he'd ever wake up again and you asked yourself what kind of person would leave your son to die. Margaret Schmidt finds out who was responsible for Ted's overdoze so many years ago. Who says you can't go home? - You once set out to build a nest some place safe. You ought to be happy so why aren't you? Mel has to make a decision which is going to affect the future of the whole family. In the heat of the night - you might do something you regret the next morning. On a very special morning Justin and Brian wake up and get an unpleasant surprise.

20. Virtual DVD Bonus by CleverDevil_51 [Reviews - 13] (13875 words)

If my Season Six was real this would be part of the bonus material on the DVD. But - since the season is just fiction, so are the following extra scenes and bloopers. This is for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!