Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Story Notes:

This is R rated as it has sexually explicit material. Please be warned and do not read it if that offends you.

No Copyright infringement intended



“So what do you think?”


“I love it Linds. Where did you get it?” Lindsay is showing Justin her newly acquired vase.


“The new antique shop on Liberty Avenue. It's great being back in Pittsburgh, and since neither Mel nor I take up our new positions until a week from Monday, we have had time to shop. Brian will be pleased as there is not a Laura Ashley item in sight.”


“Brian is pleased about more than that. He is ecstatic that Gus is back.”


“Just Brian?” Lindsay smiles.


“Of course not. We’re all happy to see the Peterson-Marcus family back in the Pitts.” Justin and Lindsay continue to arrange the furniture. “Lindsay, I know how astute your artistic eye is; so why would you buy this couch? What’s the story?”


“It’s the weirdest thing. The shop where we purchased the vase wouldn’t sell it to us unless we also took this couch.”


“Well that’s a great way to make a sale.”


“That’s what I thought. The vase was very expense and I thought they wanted to make an extra sale, so I said no. That is until they assured me I had misunderstood. The only price I needed to pay was for the vase as the couch came at no extra cost. However, I couldn’t buy the vase if I didn’t take the couch.”


“Well that’s definitely a new sales pitch. I wonder if Brian’s clients know about that selling technique.” Justin chuckles.


“I think we’ll leave the couch where it is for now Justin. Mel and I will move it after the party.”


“Is there anything in particular you need as a house warming present?”


“Just for Mel and Brian to play nice.”


“Good luck with that.” They both laugh.


It is getting late and Mel has already gone to bed. Lindsay sits on the couch and Justin sits beside her. “Since Brian is away why don’t you stay tonight? That way you won’t have so far to go to the airport in the morning.”


“Thanks Linds, I will.” They sit and talk and eventually they curl up on opposite ends of the couch.  Ultimately they both fall asleep.


*****


Lindsay is the first to wake around six the following morning. She stretches and is feeling a little out of sorts, but puts that down to sleeping on the couch. She climbs the stairs to use the bathroom and as she sits on the toilet and starts to empty her bladder, she promptly becomes aware something isn’t right. Slowly she looks between her legs and lets out a silent scream. Words just wouldn’t come to her, so she finishes relieving herself and looks in the mirror. There looking back at her is Justin’s face, Justin’s smile, and Justin’s physique.

Chapter End Notes:


Constructive criticism is appreciated but nice reviews are even better.