Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers,
stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

KATY PERRY - E.T.

Chapter 7

With a tired yawn, Brian finds himself sleeping in an empty bed. Sitting up, the brunet refuses to call out to his missing blond, and instead gets out of bed to casually look for him. It doesn't take long of course. He finds Justin sitting on the sofa, naked as usual, staring at the television screen. However, instead of a show, the blond seems to be watching static moving across the screen at a rapid pace.

"Well, this wasn't how I planned to spend my Saturday morning, but sure, okay..." Brian ventures as he plops onto the sofa beside Justin. "Whatcha doing?"

Justin smiles, pointing to the screen, "It's news about Toprate."

Brian nods his head, looking back at the static. All he hears is a buzz that changes course and direction, and all he sees are lines that make him dizzy. Looking away, he turns back to Justin, "What's it saying?"

Justin continues to stare at the screen with rapt attention, and Brian knows he won't be getting any translation any time soon. With a sigh, he decides to shower alone. "I'm going to take a shower."

Justin nods and whispers, "I'll fill you in when it's done."

Brian doesn't bother commenting and decides to ignore the dread filling the pit of his stomach. He didn't want Justin to go. He liked having him around. The man was fun, and smart, and sweet...and an amazing fuck. Plus, he still had promised to teach Justin how to give a blow job. Shaking his head, Brian resigns himself to the fact that his favorite blond might leave forever.

Turning on the shower head, Brian steps inside, closing his eyes as the water washes down his face. After a few moments of sulking, Brian decides to make the best of the situation. If Justin was due to leave soon, then Brian would spend the remaining days they had left doing exactly what he wanted to do...and lots of it.

Showering quickly, Brian goes through his morning routine and returns to the bedroom to change. While dressing, he can hear the television being turned off. "So what's going on in the universe?" He asks casually, pulling on his jeans.

Justin walks in, grinning, "Brian," he begins with a chuckle, "Why are you wearing clothing? I thought you didn't have to go to work today?"

Pausing, Brian looks over at the blond, in all his naked glory. Damn right. Quickly kicking his jeans off, Brian hops back into bed. "When you're right, you're right, Sunshine."

Smiling, Justin crawls onto the bed and over Brian's now naked body. Lying over him, the blond lightly kisses Brian's lips. "We managed to seal two of the breached areas, which means there is only one area to protect that the Makvins had breached when entering our atmosphere. There are still some Makvins on the ground, but now with less demand for our people to fight the damaged entrances, the war is finally leaning back to our side!" He grins happily, and Brian finds himself smiling as well.

"That's good," Brian says, smiling. "Everything is starting to work out then." He runs his fingers through Justin's blond hair, watching it disappear between his fingers.

Justin smiles, kissing him again. "Yes, it's a relief to say the least. Knowing that my beautiful planet will soon be safe...." he sighs deeply, "Makes me very, very happy."

Brian nods, "Good," and kisses him back. "So...I guess this means you might not be staying here for as long as you thought, huh?" he tries to sound casual.

Justin shrugs, "I'm not sure. I suppose I have to wait until Klutavenish tells us more. He did, however, tell us how we can communicate with one another in a secure online way." He grins, almost giddy.

Brian can't help but laugh over Justin's excitement. "Do you want to communicate with them now?"

Smiling, he shakes his head. "No, not yet."

Brian is surprised. "Really? Why not?"

Reaching over to the night table, Justin takes out a condom and puts it in Brian's hand. "Because I want to fuck."

"Oh," Brian says with a smile, "Well I can't deny you of that."

He shakes his head, "No, you certainly cannot." Smiling, he leans down and kisses Brian again, enjoying the moans coming out of the brunet's mouth as he swallows the sounds. Pulling back, Justin reminds him, "And later, you promised to teach me how to give a blow job."

Brian nods, glad to see that they shared the same priorities, "Believe me, I didn't forget," they kiss again before Justin interrupts to remind him about sex toys. "Trust me, Sunshine. I haven't forgotten to teach you about sex toys either." He wonders if they will ever leave the loft this weekend.

Smiling, Justin sits back, watching Brian put on the condom. "We do fun things," he comments.

"That we do, Sunshine...that we do." Brian says, pulling Justin back onto his lap.

***********

Later,

"Are you sure that's secure?" Brian asks as he pulls on his jeans, leaving the buttons undone.

Justin nods, typing quickly on the keyboard. "Yes, it'll be difficult to code, track or even identify as something suspicious." Without using http:// or any other familair codes, a screen pops up on Brian's lap top. Smiling, the blond types another code, and another screen appears, this one asking for a password. Justin types in several numbers, and another security box opens, this time written in numerals instead of letters. Justin continues to type, and Brian watches as he bypasses screen after screen until finally they enter a secure chatroom. Smiling, Justin turns on the small camera above Brian's computer. "See? You don't have to worry, Brian."

Brian nods, watching thiry-nine small boxes appear on the screen with thirty nine faces. "Are those your friends?" he asks, noting that though they each were fairly attractive, none of them could hold a candle to Justin. I am not a lesbian. I am not a lesbian.

Justin grins, nodding his head, "That's Dirafin, and Chadun, and Dophirakin, and Eute, and that's Lerizungit and..." he takes a deep breath before continuing, "And Sevyfapwin, and Vubuhejek and..." All of them appear to be talking to one another, and Justin turns on the microphone.

"I got it, thanks," Brian says, hoping that Justin isn't planning on introducing to each of them individually. A young woman with dark curls and deep brown eyes speaks up, "Juswafexinglayin! What took you so long?"

Justin smiles, gesturing at Brian, "We were fucking."

If Brian was drinking something, he was sure it would have been on screen by now. Blinking, he looks at Justin for a moment, before checking everyone's response. They nod, or shrug and Brian has to admit it that he has no idea how to react to their casual response.

"He's attractive," she comments. Another person, a young man with light brown hair and green eyes nods his head in agreement, "Yes, very nice to look it."

Justin grins, nodding his head, "Yes, he is."

"Uh, thanks," turning back to Justin, Brian decides that he needs coffee. "I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want some?"

Still smiling, Justin shakes his head, "No, thanks." Turning back to his friends, the forty of them begin speaking so quickly that Brian has to close his eyes to keep from getting dizzy. Walking off to the kitchen, he tries to catch a phrase or word, but everyone is speaking at once. Wow. Shaking his head, he turns on the faucet to drown out the sounds.

After a few more minutes, Brian walks over to interrupt. "I'm going to the gym."

Pausing, Justin looks over at him, completely clueless on what that means. "Okay."

"I'll be back in two hours."

Again, no idea, but the blond nods, "Okay."

Smiling, he can't help but lean down and kiss the blond softly on the lips. "'Later."

Smiling back, Justin nods, "Later."

"Later for what?" the dark haired girl asks on the screen. Another girl then asks, "Where is this gym? What do people do at a gym?"

A third girl answers the question, "It's a place where people exercise. I got a job there."

And then everyone begins speaking at once again and Brian finds it similar to being stuck in an echo chamber with a mosquito. Shaking his head, he hurries out the door, deciding that he'll just buy workout clothing on his way to the gym instead of packing.

*********

Two hours later.

"Has it been two hours?" Justin asks when the door opens.

Brian nods, "Remind me to teach you how to use a clock."

"After the blow job," Justin says and he leans back on the sofa. Brian walks closer to him, happy to see his blond naked.

"Did you have a nice chat with your friends?" he asks, crawling on top of Justin.

He nods, then scrunches his nose. "You smell different."

Brian chuckles, "I forgot the bring my own soap and shampoo to the gym so I just rinsed in the shower." Standing up, he suggests, "Why don't you heat up some chicken in the fridge while I take a real shower?"

Nodding, Justin sits up, "Okay." Pulling Brian back down by the shirt, he kisses him long and hard enough to make the brunet feel dizzy. Stumbling forward, Brian sighs, loving the feel of Justin's mouth on his. A blow job from him might kill me...but what a way to go.

The blond watches Brian enter the bathroom. "Hmmm...heat up some chicken in the fridge...okay." Standing up, he heads over to the kitchen and opens the fridge. Seeing the chicken in the take-out box, Justin frowns. "How am I suppose to heat it up while it's in the fridge?" He touches the sides of the fridge, looking for a button to push. Sighing, he straightens up and shakes his head. "It shouldn't be this complicated." Looking around the kitchen, he notices Brian's pack of cigarattes on the counter.

He smiles, remembering how Brian commented that he needed a smoke when they were at Deb's. "Of course!" Justin opens the pack and takes out one of the slender sticks. Picking up the lighter beside the pack, Justin mimics how Brian created the fire. Lighting the cigeratte, Justin drops it into the take out box and watches. "Hmmm...needs more smoke." He lights up another cigarette and pushes it into the cold chicken. Frowning, he realizes that two cigarettes simply won't do in a cold fridge. Taking the container out, the blond sets it on the counter and thinks. "Of course!" he says with a chuckle, taking the entire pack, Justin presses his now glowing fingertips to the top of the cigarette pack, watching the glow brighten and within seconds the entire pack is in flames.

Satisfied, Justin tosses it into the chicken and closes the top of the container. Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Brian realizes what he just said and quickly opens the bathroom door. "Hey, Justin? Hold on, I'll warm it up myself!" He pauses, hearing Justin's sudden gasp.

Hurrying out, Brian reaches the kitchen in seconds and finds the styrafoam container blazing. "Holy shit!" The brunet says as he grabs the bottom of the box and tosses it in the sink. Quickly turning on the water, he watches as the fire sizzles out. Closing his eyes, Brian takes a deep breath.

"Did I use too much heat?" Justin asks, taking a step forward and standing beside Brian to look at the contents in the sink. Frowning, he asks, "I don't remember the chicken being wet when I ate it the last time...does it dry on its own, or do I have to do something?"

Opening his eyes, Brian looks down at the destroyed meal. He can't help but feel relief, however he is surprised that he feels more relief over the fact that Justin didn't get hurt rather than his kitchen being damaged. Sighing, the brunet smiles, "You know what?" He turns to Justin, "Let's go out and eat instead."

"Out?" Justin repeats, "Like going to Deb's again?"

"No!" Brian answers quickly, and then relaxes, "No, not like Deb's...I was thinking more like a restaurant." Someplace quiet, relaxed...

Justin smiles brightly, "A restaurant! I saw that in one of the movies I saw. Can we order champagne?"

Brian can't help but chuckle and nods, "Sure, we can order champagne."

Justin continues to grin, "And caviar? They ordered caviar in the movie."

He pauses for a moment, "Um, caviar? Okay..."

A giggle escapes Justin's lips and he claps with his hands his excitement, "And lobster too? They had that too."

What the fuck movie did this guy see? "Lobster too? Um...sure..."

Justin smiles, adding, "And a chocolate cake for dessert."

Brian stares at him for a moment. Wow. "Okay." Looking down at himself, he remembers that he's naked. "Let me go take a shower...and get dressed...and make reservations..." He's glad he spent his morning at the gym.

Justin smiles, "Okay! Should I put the chicken back in the fridge?" He looks down at the discolored container.

"No," Brian says, "Just leave it in the sink for now...I'll take care of it later." He can't help but smile when Justin smiles at him and nods. "Why don't you watch some tv for a bit?"

Nodding again, Justin wraps his arms around Brian's shoulders and kisses him. "Okay."

Kissing him back, Brian finds himself relaxing. "I'll be quick."

Ten minutes later, Brian hears the bathroom door open. Turning off the shower, he smiles at Justin through the glass.

"Are you done?" Justin asks, opening the shower stall. He smiles, admiring Brian's naked body.

Brian smiles back, pulling Justin into the shower with him. "Yes." Kissing him deeply, he reaches above Justin's head to the small shelf hanging on the shower head. Grabbing a condom and lube, he turns Justin around and whispers, "And now I want to fuck you."

Grinning, Justin pushes his ass back into Brian's palm. "Sounds good to me."

**********

They didn't end up leaving the loft until 4:30 in the afternoon, however Brian had made sure to call ahead for reservations before fucking Justin for the third time, which was an hour after teaching Justin how to give a blow job and passing out seconds after cumming. The blond was a quick learner.

Having time before their reservations, Brian finds himself strolling around Pitssburgh's cultural district, showing Justin the different art galleries and shops along the way. He realizes quickly that Justin is not only a brilliant, beautiful young man, but that the blond's personal likes and dislikes were similar to his.

An hour later, Justin finds himself standing in front of the Nine on Nine restaurant. He grins, looking over at Brian, and the brunet finds himself smiling back. This kid is contagious.

Sitting down at their table, Justin looks around, "This is nice. It's like a dining room for many different families."

Brian nods, "You don't have restaurants in Toprate?"

Justin shrugs, "Not like this. However in Yurbor...that's a planet in the Aten galaxy...they have quite a few restaurants that I believe are similar to this one. It's a resort-planet. Many go there for vacations. My parents were there a few times, but I haven't been. Usually when they were visiting Yurbor, I'd be spending the week skiing with my friends on the rings of Babu, or swimming in the heated lakes of Elijawk." He smiles, and shrugs again.

Brian finds himself impressed. "So you're able to visit different galaxies and planets just like that?"

Justin nods, "Of course. Most high level species do."

"In a spaceship? With other people, like an airplane? Or are spaceships like cars?" Brian asks, hoping he doesn't sound like an idiot for asking. Justin doesn't appear to think so as he smiles and answers.

"Well, our cars are different than yours. We don't use gasoline. We have, what you call spaceships, as well when we want to leave our planet and visit another planet. We can visit nearby galaxies on our one, however sometimes, when visiting galaxies farther away, like...the galaxy of Nebula 238...we would join a vessel heading in that direction....I suppose it's like a ferry...in space."

Brian nods his head. "That sounds pretty amazing." Looking down for a moment, he smiles and shrugs, "So I guess Earth is pretty boring in comparison?"

Justin laughs, shaking his head. "I wouldn't call it boring!"

The server walks over to them and pours the champagne into their glasses. Brian smiles at Justin, commenting, "I pre-ordered already...everything you wanted."

Justin grins, the excitment evident in his blue eyes. Picking up the fragile glass, Justin takes a tentative sip of the drink. He blinks quickly, and then smiles, "I like it!"

Brian laughs, bringing his own flute glass to his lips. After taking a sip of his own, he ponders, "I wonder what you'll think of the food."

"I can't wait to try them," Justin admits with a gleam in his eye. "This is so exciting, thank you, Brian, for taking me here."

"My pleasure." And it is. Sighing, he looks around the restaurant, never really noticing the ambience before, but enjoying the modern European flair.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" Justin asks, taking another sip of his wine.

Shaking his head, Brian explains, "Tomorrow is Sunday. Sometimes I work from home, but I had planned to keep this Sunday open because my son was supposed to be arriving back to Pittsburgh today."

"I didn't know you had a son," Justin comments, the surprise is evident in his voice. "I would like to meet him," he says with a somewhat shy smile.

Brian smiles back, "Yeah, I would've wanted you to...but his moms called me yesterday to say they changed their plans." Brian sighs, slightly annoyed at Lindsay and Melanie. Lindsay had called him yesterday to explain that they had met a lesbian couple from Australia who had two children the same ages as Gus and JR. One mom was an art gallery owner, and the other owned a law firm. They spent most of their vacation in Florida together and were now flying to Australia to spend the rest of the summer there with their new friends.

Justin frowns, "That doesn't sound very fair."

He shrugs again, "As he gets older, I don't get to see him as much. I see him maybe once a month...he lives with his moms, I just donated the sperm."

Justin nods, and Brian finds it refreshing that the blond doesn't make any judgmental comments or asks unwanted questions. In fact, Brian finds Justin's accepting nature to be quite invigorating, and he finds himself opening up more. "I love Gus. He's a great kid, but I never wanted to be a father...who knows, maybe one day I might decide to, but not now...and Gus has two great moms who love him, and I know he's cared for, and Gus knows he's cared for and loved by all of us, even if I don't see him that much."

Justin nods again, and smiles when the server returns with the caviar. He pauses, looking down at the plate, sniffing it. "Interesting." He looks up to see Brian trying not to laugh. Smiling, he suggests, "You first."

Nodding, Brian takes a small amount. Never a fan of caviar, he forces a smile and nods his head again. "Go for it."

Justin grins again, ready. Putting some in his mouth, he pauses, running his tongue up the top of his mouth as he swallows.

The anticipation is killing him. "Well?" Brian asks, leaning forward.

"It tastes like wawa."

"What?"

"No, wawa." Justin says, taking another tentative bite. He nods, "Yes, wawa." He finishes his champagne. "Can I have some more to drink?"

"You're going to get drunk." Brian comments.

Eyes widening, Justin stares at him in shock. It takes a moment for Brian to realize why. He laughs, shaking his head. "No one is going to drink you, Justin. I mean you're going to get intoxicated." However, Brian pours more champagne into Justin's glass since he had bought the bottle.

"Can we have the lobster now?" Justin asks. He watches as Brian signals the server. Moments later, their meal arrives. Justin stares at it.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, in the movie...it just looked...well, not as intimidating." Justin admits with a frown as he studies the lobster.

Brian chuckles, "Don't worry, it's dead."

Gasping, Justin looks up again. "What?!"

Oh fuck. "The lobster...it's a crustacean that lives---"

"Crustacean? Like from the planet Crustac?" Justin asks, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"Um, no...like crustaceans from the ocean and shit like that..." Brian begins.

Frowning, Justin shakes his head. "I don't want to eat something that came from manure. That can't be sanitary."

Rubbing his eyes, Brian shakes his head, "No...I don't mean shit like manure...it's..." sighing, he looks over at the server and calls out before the man even reaches the table. "Can we have the dessert now?"

Turns out Justin loved the chocolate cake. "Can we have some more?" the blond asks as he finishes his slice, and his second glass of champagne.

Brian pushes his plate across to Justin. "Have mine."

"Really?" Justin grins happily, and Brian is pretty sure that his pretty blond alien is slightly intoxicated. "You are really sweet." Taking a bite, Justin continues, "I like you a lot."

Brian chuckles, nodding his head in agreement. "I like you a lot too."

Taking a sip of Brian's drink, Justin smiles and takes another bite of his cake. "Can we take some cake home? I want to put some of this chocolate on your cock and suck it off."

"Check, please."