Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
The After Party


Hours later, when the food has all been eaten, the pinata destroyed, and sugar-filled children have left, Brian carries a sleeping Kai back into his bedroom for a nap.


Returning, he collapses onto the couch with an exhaused, "oompf."


Justin laughs at him, "Poor old man."


"Fuck you," Brian says with a hint of a smile. "Those munchkins wore me out."


Picking up one of the many stray balloons, Justin comments to Brian, "Did you hear Kai say Elmo?"


Brian makes a muffled sound that the blond accepts as a 'yes, I sure did.' Glancing over, Justin watches Brian rub his temples as he continues to lay there.


"I can't believe you didn't tell me you hired a guy to dress up like Elmo...I nearly shit myself when I opened the door," the blond continues, absently tossing the red balloon in the air and catching it.


"That alone was worth the money," Brian admits with a soft smile.


Laughing, Justin throws the balloon at his partner, heaving a dramatic sigh when it completely misses Brian and lightly lands pathetically on the floor beside the sofa.


Brian smiles at him, "Your aim is shit, Sunshine."


"My aim is perfect," Justin says again as he volleyballs the next balloon in the air and it slowly lands on Brian's legs.


Kicking the balloon away, Brian yawns, "Come lie down."


"On the sofa?" Justin asks, walking over and straddling his lover. "Like this?" He lies forward, his chest pressed against Brian's. Closing his eyes, he nuzzles his face into the warm space between Brian's neck and shoulder. "I love you."


"Because I shelled out the big bucks and hired Elmo to dance and sing at your brother's birthday party?" Brian asks with amusement. He absently rubs Justin's back.


Chuckling, Justin agrees, "That too. He looked so happy today."


"He is happy, Justin." Brian corrects. "The kid is happy on wheels."


Chuckling again, Justin counters, "Unless he's mad...then he's hell on wheels." Justin thinks that maybe Kai has his temper because his mom always told him that he had the worst temper tantrums as a child.


"He gets his drama from you."


"Pft. Whatever." Justin jokes.


"Okay, let's go to bed." Brian announces as he begins to sit up.


"Are you fuckin' serious?" Justin asks, sitting up, "I was comfortable."


Kissing Justin's lips, Brian smiles and whispers, "You'll be more comfortable in bed...trust me."


Smiling back, Justin returns the kiss, "Always." Standing up, he waits until Brian is on his feet as well. Taking his hand, they walk to the bedroom quietly. Gus had already left with Lindsay and Mel after the party, so the only one left in the loft was a sleeping Kai, Brian and Justin.


"Let's get you out of these," Brian suggests, pulling off Justin's shirt. He pulls off his as well before gently pushing Justin onto the bed to pull off his socks and pants. "No underwear? Naughty boy."


"Your naughty boy," Justin teases.


Brian nods his head slightly, crawling over Justin's now naked boy. "My naughty boy."


Undoing Brian's jeans, Justin helps his lover kick them off. "Fuck me," he moans as soon as he feels Brian's hot mouth against his bare chest.


"That's the idea," Brian comments, reaching over to the nightstand and pulling out the necessary materials from the drawer.


Justin watches as Brian lubes him. "I love you," he sighs, letting his eyes roll back as the pleasure waves over him.


Putting the condom on, Brian slowly sinks inside of Justin, "Love you too..." he moans, feeling the heat of Justin's ass envelope him. "Fuck you feel so fuckin' good..." he says quietly as he begins thrusting deep.


Justin moans softly, his eyes closed. "You too..." he murmurs. Arching his back, he groans, "Yes..."


Brian thrusts harder and faster, and soon they both cum together with a muffled cry.


Collapsing on top of his lover, Brian lightly kisses Justin's face. "Fuck, it just keeps getting better."


Justin chuckles softly, nodding his head. He watches as Brian rolls over onto the bed. "That's why I keep you."


Laughing, Brian slides off the condom, tying it off and walking over to the bedroom. "You mean that's why I keep you around."


Justin laughs, rolling onto his side when Brian returns to the bed. "I thought it was because of my amazing skills at giving head?"


Brian nods, "That too." He pulls Justin over onto his chest. "I guess there are a lot of reasons."


Justin grins, "Why Mr. Kinney, I do believe you are trying to woo me."


Brian rolls his eyes, "Stop killing the mood."


Burying his face into Brian's chest, Justin tries to stop laughing. After several seconds, he looks up with a mock serious expression. "Sorry. Go on."


Brian arches his brow and snickers. "You are so full of shit."


Grinning, Justin can only nod.


"You know I had this whole monologue planned and you fucked it up," Brian says with a slight smile. He opens the drawer again on the nightstand and pulls out a velvet box.


Sitting up, Justin straddles Brian, "What's that?"


"It's a box." Brian deadpans.


"I can see that, Brian. What's in it?" Justin asks. He reaches out to touch it however Brian pulls it back away.


"Well I'll show you if you shut up and let me finish." Brian explains.


Nodding, Justin smiles patiently and waits.


With a long dramatic sigh, Brian begins, "As I was saying...you...there's a lot of reasons why I like having you around...I mean, besides the amazing sex..."


Justin rolls his eyes, but says nothing.


"But also because..." he looks at the box in his hand and then back at Justin's deep blue eyes. "I love waking up with you, and going to bed with you. I love..this. This weird fuckin' family we have...you, me, Gus and Kai...I love you and Kai, and how you are always there for him and looking out for him and learning all there is to know about autism and how to help him reach all these milestones..." He smiles softly, "I wanted to wait until next weekend to give you this.."


"That's why you booked the room in New York?" Justin asks, remembering seeing the hotel confirmation number on the desk a few days ago. He and Brian still did "date night" every two weeks, however this time Brian had planned for them to leave on a Friday night and not return until late Saturday afternoon instead of their usual Friday night date and returning home before Kai woke up Saturday morning.


Shrugging, Brian smiles slightly, "Maybe...but..today, I was just watching you with Kai, and with Gus...and you were doing the Freeze Dance with them and just acting like a complete idiot..."


Justin laughs, "You're such a sweet-talker."


He shakes his head, "You were doing it for them...you didn't care how silly you were being because it was making the kids laugh, and you were laughing with them..." he smiles, taking Justin's hand in his. "It just hit me how happy you make me..always. And, I don't ever want to take that for granted."


Opening the box, Justin can see a stunning white and gold celtic ring inside. He gasps, "Brian, it's beautiful!"


"Will you marry me?" Brian asks with a slight smile, his eyes revealing a twinge of nervousness.


Laughing, Justin takes the ring and nods, "Yes! I will marry you!" He ignores the tears falling down his cheek as he hugs Brian tightly. "I love you...you, ridicously romantic asshole...you are so fuckin' amazing!" Sitting up, he asks, "Put it on me," meaning the ring.


Smiling, Brian slides the ring onto Justin's finger, admiring how perfect it looks on him.


"Where's yours?" Justin asks with a smile, knowing that Brian would have bought the set.


Chuckling, Brian gestures to Justin's side of the bed. "In your night-table drawer."


Laughing, Justin quickly slides off of Brian and opens the drawer, feeling giddy with happiness. "Ah-ha!" pulling out the velvet box, he returns to Brian, "May I?" he asks with a smile.


Brian can't help but smile back, knowing that Justin's trademark grin will probably be the death of him as he can never say "no" when the blond looks at him like that. Holding out his hand, he watches as Justin slowly slides it onto his finger.


"For my wonderful Brian...my lover, my partner, and best friend." He smiles, not caring that the tears are falling rapidly down his cheek.


Brian smiles back, wiping Justin's tears with his thumbs.


Justin can't help but laugh as he pulls Brian into a hug. "I love you!"


Laughing, Brian nods, "I love you too, Sunshine." And Brian can't remember a time that he was happier.


The end.