Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"This bed is on fire 
With passionate love 
The neighbours complain about the noises above 
But (s)he only comes when (s)he's on top "

- Laid, James (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GtiLDOkPXA)


Brian woke up gasping for breath. His chest heaved, his face was damp with sweat, and his eyes were wet with a few unshed tears.

He’d had the dream again.

It was their last night together. They’d made love and afterwards Brian had held Justin until the last moment before he’d gone; leaving him alone and cold in his big, empty bed. In Brian’s dream though, when he’d buried his head in Justin’s neck and held him tight, instead of staying silent he’d asked him not to go; and Justin hadn’t gone. Instead of lying alone in his bed, Brian had slept soundly with Justin beside him.

It was a dream that had been recurring since that night and while Brian didn’t have it every night, it occurred enough to be a painful reminder of what he’d lost; what he was missing with Justin gone to New York.

Those weeks after the bombing, when Brian had allowed himself to acknowledge his feelings and speak them out loud, had been a sort of revolution for him. He felt like a man reborn; he felt not only genuine happiness for what seemed to be the first time in his life, but also a calming contentedness; a sense of home and security all because of Justin’s presence in his life. He finally understood what his friends had been talking about for so long; he finally understood why they sought love for themselves.

He still had the playboy-Brian inside him, but his need to let that part of himself free, his need for fucking strangers (as if that validated his manliness and desirability) or getting off in a bath house or some seedy club’s backroom, was waning.

Sure, he could admit that he might have pushed things a little too far in the opposite direction, trying too hard to be the romantic Justin had proclaimed he’d always wanted, thus prompting the mutual decision to call off the wedding, but Brian really wasn’t as far away from becoming that man as everyone around him might think; and that hurt more than anything. His friends couldn’t see him changing; growing. Not even Justin saw that part of him, hiding just below the surface. Of course Brian had done everything he could to hide it; he had to give Justin the freedom he needed to take this chance and see what he could become.

The moment he’d realized they weren’t ready for wedded bliss was when he’d stopped to admire Justin’s painting, his gift to the munchers, at Mel and Linds’s house back in Pittsburgh. Mel had even made it a point to remind Brian of Justin’s exceptional talents as she quite pointedly stated that he was giving up a wonderful opportunity to be with him. Yep. That had been the “aha” moment for him.

Brian didn’t think sacrifice, in the sense of giving up on personal dreams and desires, was worth less than love. He genuinely felt that love meant being true to oneself – even if that meant saying goodbye…be it for a day, or a month, or a year, or even forever…

He’d accepted Justin’s departure as just that, Justin loving and respecting himself enough to take that chance. After all, the parts of Justin that needed and desired the pursuit art in New York were the same parts of Justin that Brian loved most. They were what made Justin his, they were the essence of him, and they also were what made his move to New York something he had to do.

It had taken time but Brian had eventually gotten used to Justin being gone. He’d stopped looking for him when he came back to the loft at night; he’d stopped expecting to hear his laugh at the diner; he’d stopped hoping he’d walk in the door of Woody’s, shining his Sunshine smile.

He couldn’t get used to being alone in his bed, though, and it had taken him a very long time before he felt okay to bring a trick back to the loft. He was afraid of disrespecting Justin, even though before he’d left they’d discussed it, and nothing between them was going to be different. They were still abiding by the same, years-old rules.

Mostly he was coping. He missed him, but was dealing with it; or so he told himself. At least the ache in his heart seemed to dull a little more each day.

Then the accident had happened…and he’d shown up unexpectedly…and Brian found his resolve crumbling. His edges were fraying, and he was finding himself reliving that same moment those many weeks ago when he’d said the three, second most important words to Justin, “it’s only time”.

It was only time, but time was a fickle mistress and liked to play tricks on the heart.

Scrubbing his hands across his face, Brian glanced at the alarm clock; the glowing red numbers pierced the darkness, reading 4:56 AM.

After Brian had yelled Justin had retreated from the kitchen. Brian, despising himself for his behavior, had taken Gus out for pizza. Gus had been thrilled and oblivious to Brian’s mood whereas Brian couldn’t stop obsessing over how he’d acted; he’d been a giant dick.

Kicking off his blankets, Brian let the cool air of the room chill him. Gooseflesh rose on his arms and legs as his body heat leeched quickly from his exposed skin.

Justin hadn’t emerged for the rest of the night, not even when, after they’d returned from dinner, Gus had knocked on his door asking for help finishing his card for Lindsay. Brian knew then that he’d really fucked up. He’d hurt him worse than he’d intended, or ever wanted.

Unable to lie still, Brian rolled out of bed and as quietly as he could, opened his door and crept down the hall, pausing outside Gus’s room to peer in. His son was sprawled out on his bed, his blankets twisted around his waist while his casted arm draped over the teddy bear Brian had bought him at the hospital. Brian smiled in spite of himself before he quietly closed Gus’s bedroom door.

Continuing down the hall, Brian passed JR’s vacant nursery to arrive outside the guest room where Justin was sleeping. He paused at the door, pressing his ear to the wood and listening for any indication that Justin was awake. It was silent.

Brian stood in the hallway in his shorts, debating with himself. He knew he didn’t want Justin to leave angry, yet he was treading dangerous territory if he went into the room. But he couldn’t wait until morning; he couldn’t say the things he wanted to say, or needed to say, in front of his son.

“Shit,” he whispered, pressing his forehead to the wood as he stood in the hall outside the door with his hand resting on the doorknob. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep if he returned to his room he sighed and told himself he’d just check on him, just look to see that he was sleeping okay.

Slowly turning the doorknob Brian pushed the door open, closing his eyes in a grimace as the hinges let out a loud, long creak. A sliver of yellow light from the night-light in the hallway pierced the darkness of the room and illuminated Justin’s sleeping form. He was lying on his stomach, the sheets and blankets pulled up to his waist. His back was bare and his arms were raised, resting on the pillow and framing his head.

Slowly walking into the room, Brian stood over the bed watching him. His lips were slightly pursed and his eyes looked a little puffy. Even in sleep Brian could see the hurt he’d inflicted.

Leaning down, Brian pressed his hands to the mattress and as carefully as he could, he crawled onto the bed. He didn’t know what he was doing; he wasn’t sure what he hoped to accomplish; all he knew was that he was desperate - no - determined, to have one more moment with Justin, even if the younger man was unaware of it. Brian needed to lay with him, to be beside him and hear the comforting evenness of his breathing, to know his weight was just within reach, to feel the heat from his body radiate towards him.

The bed was only a double, and Justin was very nearly lying in the middle of the mattress so Brian found he had only a small sliver of a few feet to occupy without bumping into Justin and waking him. Lying on his back, Brian sighed and turned his head to look at him. Seemingly of its own accord, Brian’s arm reached out and lightly touched the smooth skin of Justin’s back. Immediately he saw the skin react to the touch, gooseflesh popping up on the younger man’s skin. Brian both felt and heard Justin stir beside him.

Brian kept his hand on Justin, knowing he was tempting fate and that at any moment the other man could wake up, but also knowing a part of him hoped he would. In the darkness of the early morning Brian could pretend things were as they had been – that Justin wasn’t leaving Brian alone once again.

Justin moaned lightly then, lifting his head and pressing his face down into his pillow before he turned to face the other direction. Brian was now staring at the back of his head, at the nape of his neck where his short blonde hairs were so light they appeared almost white.

Brian sat up then, taking one last look before he slowly rose from the bed. Feeling creepy and slightly stalkerish, he just stood and watched Justin sleep for several minutes. He debated what to do next. A very large part of him wanted to crawl back into the bed and just grab Justin, holding him close; he craved the comfort he knew he’d find in Justin’s arms.

At last, tired of feeling so many emotions, he turned to leave offering a soft sigh. With one last glance over his shoulder, Brian took several steps towards the door when his big toe made direct contact with the foot of the bed frame.

“Fuck!” He exclaimed out loud, his eyes immediately beginning to water as the flash of pain radiated through his foot and shot up his leg.

With a deep breath he cursed under his breath and started limping out of the room. Then he heard movement in the bed and a soft voice thick with sleep spoke, freezing him on the spot.

“Brian?”

Turning, biting his lip against the pulsing pain in his toe, Brian raised his hand in an awkward wave.

“What are you doing?” Justin sat up, rubbing his hand across his eyes, the gesture quite endearing.  

“Uh, nothing,” Brian’s shook his head, the throbbing in his toe slowly starting to abate. Justin’s skin seemed to glow in the low light, and Brian just drank him in, admiring his slim frame and small but defined pectorals.

He stood lamely at the door as Justin just stared back at him, his expression betraying something of an expectation along with what seemed to be irritation.

“I, uh,” Brian paused, swallowing loudly, “I had a dream.”

Justin just raised his eyebrows as he leaned against the wall behind him.

“And,” Brian took a slight, tentative step into the room, “I wanted to apologize. You know. For earlier.”

Justin crossed his arms then, his eyebrows rising even higher on his forehead. Brian could have laughed at the cartoonishness of it.

“You were a complete and total dick,” Justin stated matter-of-factly and with the typical sass Brian had grown accustomed to expecting from him when he was being chastised.

Brian nodded in agreement; it was all he could do. He had been a dick, and though what he had said was still true, he could’ve been gentler about it – he could have not blindsided Justin the way he had.

“I just…this…I can’t…,” Brian walked another step into the room and gestured with his hand. What the hell was he trying to say? He was so used to pretending he knew what he was doing that he’d forgotten how to admit when he didn’t know.

“I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing,” he finally breathed out with a resigned sigh, dropping his arms and feeling his back slouch as his shoulders sagged and he allowed himself to express a moment of weakness.

Justin closed his eyes then, shaking his head. His eyes remained closed for what felt to Brian like an inordinate amount of time before they opened and he almost imperceptivity gestured with his head.

Brian turned and closed the bedroom door before he crossed to the bed. He stared down for a long moment.

“C’mon,” Justin murmured, patting the bed.

Brian lowered himself slowly as Justin scooted over to give him more room.

“Are you ready to talk about what’s going on?” Justin looked at him sternly.

Brian sighed again, feeling his defensive walls trying to go up; they were his automatic reaction, his default setting. He fought the instinct; forcing himself to remember that Justin was one of his safe zones, the person he could and had trusted with his heart and his emotions. He, of anyone, was the one person he could safely expose himself to without fear of reproach or judgment.

“I don’t know if I can do this. With Gus,” Brian said finally. He loved his son, but could he be a real dad? He sure as shit hadn’t had a great role model.

“You’ve been doing it,” Justin replied, his hand grasping Brian’s and pulling it to his lap.

“With help from Deb,” Brian closed his eyes, savoring the feel of Justin’s hand in his, “and you.”

“I can stay,” Justin said, the tone in his voice indicating he knew what Brian’s response would be.

Opening his eyes Brian shook his head before turning to look at Justin.

“No, you can’t stay,” he said firmly and Justin just snorted a bitter laugh.

“If I want to stay, I can,” he said, his tone petulant. Brian rolled his eyes.

“I want you to go back to New York,” Brian replied pointedly. “You’ve been there for nearly two months yet you still don’t have a work space? Are you even painting?”

Justin let go of his hand, then, and Brian felt him shrug.

“It’s not what I expected,” he said finally. “I haven’t been inspired to paint and it’s so fucking expensive I can’t find a space. I wanted to ask Lindsay for help in getting in contact with some of her connections there but then this accident happened and now it feels weird.”

“All the more reason for you to go back,” Brian said. He didn’t want to sound callous or like he didn’t care because the fact was he cared too much. If he and Justin were ever to have a chance with each other then Justin needed to try a hell of a lot harder to make it work in New York. He couldn’t have a single doubt that he didn’t do everything he wanted or needed to find the success he sought because if he left before he was satisfied he’d done all he could there, he’d come to resent Brian, and  blame him for his perceived failures.

“You need to do this,” Brian continued, “for you. Because if this,” he gestured between Justin and himself, “is ever going to work you can’t have any regrets. There can be no doubts about what you’re doing there.”

“Besides, it’s all still new. You’ll figure it out,” Brian leaned forward, resting his elbows on his crossed legs and looking sideways at Justin, “you always do.”

Justin smiled then and though it seemed genuine Brian thought he saw a trace of doubt.

“I could just as easily paint in Pittsburgh,” Justin said, and Brian felt a strange sense of déjà vu.

They’d had this discussion before, after they’d cancelled the wedding. Sure, Justin could paint in Pittsburgh, but why do that when he could go to New York? When there were people in New York who wanted him there and would help him? It was stupid.

“Remember when I was going for that job in New York? Remember what I said to you when you threw that hissy fit about me leaving? How I would walk out the door and never look back?”

Justin nodded and rolled his eyes.

“That’s you now. And I’m not saying you need to stay there forever, but you can’t spend your time there thinking about what you may or may not be ‘missing’ in Pittsburgh,” Brian raised his hands and did quotey-fingers, eliciting a tiny laugh from Justin.

“I’m serious,” Brian smiled back.

“I’m not going to forget about you,” Justin replied, the smile fading from his face and then it was Brian’s turn to roll his eyes. Leave to the kid to throw his own words back in his face.

“I’m not asking you too. But you can’t pine away for me either,” Brian swallowed, “I won’t be pining for you.”

Justin looked at him with surprise and some shock before he laughed humorlessly.

“God, you’re such a fucking asshole!” He exclaimed before he sighed, his hands covering his face for a moment before he turned to look at Brian.

“You do realize that not even two months ago we were planning a wedding? We were going to be married. Now, I’ve been here a week and you won’t even look at me, or touch me, or apparently even think of me?”

“I’m looking at you now,” Brian said, reaching out his hand and gently threading his fingers in Justin’s, “and I’m touching you now.”

“You know that’s not what I mean,” Justin raised his eyebrows.

Brian sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back and resting his head against the wall, stretching his legs out in front of him. He knew. God he knew.

“I already said goodbye to you,” Brian’s voice was quiet. He felt trepidation and uncertainty. Opening his eyes he rolled his head to the side and letting go of Justin’s hand he reached out and let his fingers gingerly touch his hair.

“I don’t know if I can do it again,” he felt his voice catch on the last word, and he swallowed hard.

“Why does it have to be goodbye?” Justin’s hand came up and grasped Brian’s once more, pulling it down and pressing his palm against his chest.

“I’m not going to forget about you,” Justin repeated, “for fuck’s sake, I love you, asshole.”

Brian couldn’t voice the worry or the insecurity he felt. He couldn’t say the words – that his greatest fear was Justin finding love and happiness in the city, and leaving Brian in Pittsburgh old and alone forever. He feared more than anything that Justin would grow to love New York so much that he’d never want to leave; that he’d find a younger, more romantic man who could make him happy in all the ways Brian had struggled and failed too; that he’d forget about Brian, the creepy old man who he once thought he’d loved.

Justin was still so damn young and Brian forgot that sometimes. He had been through so much, had shown, and still did show, a maturity beyond his years. Still, he was barely in his twenties. Should he be saddled with a man nearing his mid-thirties, who still partied like a twenty-something and stubbornly refused to grow up on anyone’s timeline but his own?

It had to be goodbye; didn’t it?

“Brian,” Justin’s voice was soft. He continued to hold Brian’s palm to his chest while his other hand slowly traveled up Brian’s arm and shoulder before it came to a rest on his cheek. Brian felt Justin’s thumb gently stroking his stubbly skin while his fingers found purchase in Brian’s hair, gently massaging into his scalp.

“It’s not goodbye,” Justin reiterated, leaning towards him.

A part of Brian had wanted this, why else would he have crawled into bed with him? But he knew when it was over and when Justin was gone that it was going to hurt again; more-so if they did this than if they didn’t. But was Justin right? That it wasn’t goodbye? Brian was afraid to hope for that, or rather he wasn’t sure how to hope.

Justin’s face was inches from Brian’s, their eyes locked.

“Lindsay will be okay you know,” Justin said, his expression earnest.

“You’ll be okay, too,” he added with a small smile.

“You think so,” Brian mumbled and Justin laughed lightly. To Brian it sounded like tinkling glass.

“Yes,” he replied, his fingers continuing to work their way through Brian’s hair.

“This is all I wanted,” Justin continued, moving his body slightly closer to Brian’s.

Brian felt their legs graze and an electrical charge coursed through him. He closed his eyes momentarily.

“What is?” he asked, though he already knew. It was all he had wanted, too. But he also knew it was going to make Justin’s departure all the more painful.

This,” Justin’s fist closed in Brian’s hair as he gently shook Brian’s head. “You,” he added, moving a little closer and forcing his leg between Brian’s.

“I won’t promise that I’ll see you again, or even call,” Brian said, trying to sound tough but even to his own ears it was weak.

Justin nodded, his expression bemused and Brian rolled his eyes. The little fucker was seeing through his mask once again.

“Let’s just worry about the now,” Justin said and Brian wanted to laugh.

The now was all he did worry about – because now was what was going to haunt him forever. He’d dream about it, like he’d dreamt for the last several weeks about the last time they were together.

“Besides,” Justin smirked, “even if you won’t come to New York to see me, I’ll be coming back to the Pitts to see Lindsay.”

“And Gus,” Justin added after a short pause.

Justin’s blue eyes changed then, they grew softer as they searched Brian’s face. Brian felt his heart rate increase under his stare.

“You,” Justin added finally, before he pulled Brian’s head to him, pressing their lips gently together.

Brian allowed Justin to pull him to him, and he allowed Justin the kiss. When he felt the younger man’s tongue try to gain entry to his mouth though, Brian pulled away.

“Stop,” he whispered, his voice breaking on the word as he reached up and pulled the younger man’s hand from his head. 

“Please, Brian,” Justin’s expression was desperate, pained. He looked how Brian felt inside.

They continued to stare, Brian’s will slowly crumbling as Justin begged with his eyes; begged to be loved and to be allowed to love Brian. He wanted to let him in, he wanted it so damn much. Hell he was hard already, just from the slight touches and the chaste kiss. But he was scared of opening up that well of emotions. The cracks were already starting to show, and Brian could feel them widening with each passing moment.

“Please,” Justin repeated, leaning in, his mouth pressed to Brian’s ear as he breathed the word.

Brian had always found it near impossible to resist that plea, having succumbed to Justin’s requests many, many times because of it. It was his secret weapon, and Justin knew it. Brian was certain he saved its use for when it would have the greatest effect.

“I-,” Brian opened his mouth to continue his protest but then Justin’s teeth were biting gently at his ear; his lips were nibbling down his jaw and kissing his neck.

“Fuck,” Brian groaned, surrendering the battle, at least for the night.

In one swift movement Brian rolled on top of Justin, pulling him down so they were lying flat on the bed. Brian’s hands grasped each side of the blonde’s head as their lips mashed together in heated passion. Lips and tongues and teeth crashed together. Brian held Justin’s head steady, moving his own head back and forth, changing his angle of penetration as he devoured him – making up for nearly two months of lost time.

When he finally pulled back, breathless, Justin’s face was flushed and hot. His eyes were clouded with lust and Brian, his immediate need sated, released his vice-grip on his head. Lowering his head once more, his lips met Justin’s but with care this time.

Brian could feel Justin’s cock growing hard beneath him. Keeping his mouth on him Brian shifted, moving to his knees so he was straddling the younger man and while his mouth worked on Justin, kissing and breathing and exploring his lips and ears and neck, Brian’s hands traveled down the younger man’s torso, reveling in the familiar feel of him. In response, Justin’s hands gripped tight at Brian’s hips before traveling up his back and pulling at him, trying to bring him back down.

Brian finally pulled away and sat up. He took in the younger man lying beneath him, lips swollen and used, chest heaving. Brian wondered for a moment if this would be their last time, if it really would be goodbye; much like how he had thought the time before had been the last time.

Regardless of Justin saying he’d be back to the Pitts to visit, if this was to be their last time Brian wanted to make it count. He wanted to take it slow and make it last. Just in case…

“Take off your shorts,” Brian whispered as he climbed off Justin and removed his boxer-briefs.

Justin, as soon as Brian’s weight was off him, reached down and kicked off his boxers. Brian sat on his knees on the edge of the bed as Justin lay back down on his back, his arms splayed out at his side as if he were offering himself up to Brian as a sacrifice.

His thin frame seemed even thinner and his ribs, which had always poked out, looked slightly more pronounced. Brian felt a slight fear grip at him that he wasn’t eating enough, that he was too thin, probably skimping on food to save money. He said nothing; he wasn’t his mother.

The cloud cover outside cleared and the moonlight illuminated the room, casting a bluish light onto the bed and bathing them both in soft light. The hue gave Justin an angelic look and Brian was thrust back in time, remembering standing at the bar in Babylon and seething with a jealousy that was both unfamiliar and exhilarating, watching Justin, wearing angel wings, dance on a platform while the throngs of gay men below all clamored to stuff dollar bills into his well-endowed basket.

Brian felt a crooked smile pass his lips as he stared down at the blonde. Who would have ever thought this would be the man to finally thaw Brian Kinney’s cold heart.

From the moment Brian had first realized he was gay his type had been tall, dark, and thin. Not skinny, but not a beefcake all muscled up on ‘roids either. His type was, fortunately or not, an image of himself. He was fully aware of how masochistic it was, yet he didn’t care. Hell if given the opportunity, he would happily fuck himself. Sometimes though, sometimes he would stray from his type. If he saw a particularly hot, well-built guy dancing shirtless at Babylon, he’d go for it. He could appreciate various types of beauty, just preferred the type of beauty that reflected back at him in the mirror.

The one type he’d never found a real taste for was the small, slight twink. He could count on one hand the number of times he’d gone for that type before he’d met Justin. And it was less than the number of fingers he had on one hand.

Whatever it had been about Justin that had attracted him the night they’d met under the streetlight outside Babylon, he was seeing it again now. Whatever it had been that had grabbed Brian’s attention and had pulled him in, Justin was exuding that same aura now. Brian blinked his eyes and suddenly the kid before him was seventeen, a virgin, and scared shitless as he rambled on about Tomb Raider and being ambidextrous…

As Brian stared at Justin, he started to squirm under the scrutiny.

“What,” Justin laughed nervously, his left hand moving to wind through a section of hair at his temple.

Shaking his head, Brian climbed back on top of Justin, grinding his hips and swollen dick against him as his mouth kissed tenderly along his hairline, stopping at the site of the severe injury that had almost stolen his life.

“Just remembering how scared shitless you were the first time,” Brian murmured as his fingers took over and gently worked at Justin’s hair. He looked into the blue eyes he knew so well and wondered why he’d been pushing him away for the last week. Why he’d refused this closeness, this comfort. Everything seemed okay now that he was with Justin.

Then he remembered – Justin was leaving to return to New York. That was why…

“Christ,” Justin laughed, his hands rising to finger the hair at the nape of Brian’s neck.

 Brian chuckled, then let the smile slip from his lips as he pressed his mouth to Justin’s, easing his tongue out and gently pressing it, asking permission for entry rather than forcing it. Justin opened his mouth right away, and Brian’s tongue explored and tangoed with Justin’s as his hands grasped at the blonde’s head. Brian’s thirst for the taste of him could not be quenched, and he could not get close enough.

Justin’s hands traveled from Brian’s head, down his back before gripping at his ass, squeezing gently while pulling down and thrusting his hips upward, grinding their cocks together.

Moaning into Justin’s mouth, Brian broke the kiss to once again look into the eyes of the other man. He wanted to memorize this moment.

“Do it,” Justin coaxed, his hips thrusting up once more causing Brian to groan softly.

Brian ran his hands down Justin’s body, his lips and teeth softly kissing and biting as they followed.

“Turn over,” Brian whispered thickly, and Justin obliged.

Brian smiled to himself before he put his mouth at the small of Justin’s back, licking and kissing around his full, round ass but not venturing into the gay man’s Mecca just yet. His hands groped and massaged at Justin’s back while he circled the sweet spot. He waited until Justin’s panting and writhing were more of a distraction then a turn on before he gently spread his cheeks and let his tongue dart out, licking and tasting his sweet, tight hole.

Justin panted and cursed softly as Brian worked on him, easing his hole open with his tongue, and then with his fingers. Finally unable to stand it any longer, Brian wordlessly rose to his knees and roughly rolled Justin over so they were once again facing each other.

Their eyes locked and Brian started to reach blindly for a condom, forgetting for a moment he wasn’t back at the loft with a bowl full of them on his nightstand.

“Fuck,” the trance broken, he punched the mattress as he started to climb off the bed.

“What? Where are you going?” Justin sat up on his elbows, his expression betraying a terror that Brian knew what his fault. It seemed Justin thought he was leaving him unsatisfied.

“I don’t have a condom,” Brian stood at the end of bed, his dick throbbing, dripping precum, and begging to be touched and sucked; begging to be inside Justin and fucking his brains out.

“I have condoms,” Justin laughed, rolling off the other side of the bed and digging around his suitcase he pulled out a small shaving kit and removed several condoms along with a small tube of lube.

“Hopeful, I see,” Brian smirked as he rounded the end of the bed to stand in front of Justin.

Shrugging, Justin looked up at Brian with a guilty sort of innocence that sent a shiver down Brian’s spine.

No longer in the mood to tease, Brian placed his palms against Justin’s chest and gently pushed him back until he fell onto the bed. Hovering over him for a moment he then leaned down, placing one hand on either side of his hips and after another long, sensuous kiss, he pulled a condom from Justin’s hands and with his teeth ripped it open, passing it back to the younger man.

Justin grasped Brian’s cock, pumping it for a minute or two before he rolled the condom down, his lips nipping and biting at Brian’s chest and neck. When the condom was secure and lubed up, Justin scooted further across the bed, falling on his back and opening his legs. Brian could just see, in the moonlight, his puckered hole. It was calling out to him, begging him to fuck it.

Brian, his fingers in Justin’s ass, took one more trip up and down Justin’s body with his mouth. The younger man moaned below him and Brian was more than happy to enter him then, savoring the sweet, hot, tightness that welcomed him as he slowly pressed in.

After, Justin retrieved a warm washcloth and with gentle care cleaned both of them up. Brian stayed in Justin’s bed through the night, holding the other man against his chest and savoring the feel of their naked bodies touching. Savoring the feel of Justin’s heart beat against his chest, the way their breathing synchronized as they journeyed closer to sleep.

Before he fell asleep Brian allowed himself, for that brief moment in time, to fantasize that the moment would never end.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter delivery, a few days early! I am traveling this weekend for the Easter holiday, so it might be a bit of a wait for the next part. I usually write on the weekends!

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting. I appreciate all the love and support :D