Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 16] Printer
Summary:

AU: Brian loses a game of pool and, subsequently, a bet, but gains more than he imagined.


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, One-Off Fic, Romance, What If Characters: Ben, Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2815 Read: 7706
Published: January 24, 2013 Updated: January 24, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 16] (2815 words)

A/N: Brian loosing a bet that leads him to Justin isn't a new concept. Heck, one of my own still unfinished, yet still "cooking" WIPs has somewhat of a similar premise (Ninja Warrior). This particular oneshot, however, was partly inspired by Kim's (Predec2) excellent "I Could Have Shagged All Night," in a sense that after losing a bet Brian is thrust into a situation out of his comfort zone. I say partly, because the other part of the inspiration has to do with the title.

So, Kim, this is dedicated to you for giving me inspiration and friendship when I needed it most (you know what I am talking about)!

I would greatly appreciating your thoughts.

Please enjoy!