Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 72] Printer
Summary:

After centuries wandering around the world, Justin Taylor arrives in Pittsburgh with the intention of staying there for a while. He's young, handsome, wealthy - and immortal. Nothing is what it seems to be with Justin, especially when he takes over Babylon, the same Babylon that is Brian Kinney's personal playground. But who plays with whom when Justin enters Brian's world? Can either one of them win the game when the stakes are bloodcurdling?


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Minor Character Death, VAMPIRES!, Violence Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 23549 Read: 26925
Published: December 01, 2012 Updated: February 28, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions; no copyright infringement is intended.




I've wanted to do this months. Mostly because there are so many vampire!Brian fics out there, but only a few vampire!Justin stories. I just had to write my own story where Justin is immortal.

Predec2 was kind enough to offer to beta for me. Huge thanks for her because I couldn't have done this without her, honestly. Well, I couldn't have posted this because of my insecures of writing in English (which is not my native language). Anyway, Predec2, I'm truly thankful to you!

For the banner, thanks belong to the talented foreverbm (livejournal)!

1. Prologue: Shades of Immortality by Jaybird [Reviews - 16] (986 words)

Justin and his friend arrive at Liberty Avenue.

2. Chapter 1: New King of Babylon by Jaybird [Reviews - 11] (2423 words)

Time for Babylon. New owner, new rules, but is everyone happy about it?

3. Chapter 2: Confusion Comes After A Busy Night by Jaybird [Reviews - 10] (2730 words)

How did Brian react when he was rejected? Also, someone is going to get in deep shit trouble.

4. Chapter 3: Prevention Is the Word of Today by Jaybird [Reviews - 8] (2657 words)

Rafe has problems with control, but luckily Justin has a solution. It's time to celebrate at Babylon. Meanwhile the gang wonders who the mysterious new owner is.

5. Chapter 4: Rules You Have to Obey by Jaybird [Reviews - 6] (2861 words)

One mystery is revealed, but there's much more under the surface.

6. Chapter 5: In the Middle of the Dance Floor by Jaybird [Reviews - 5] (2368 words)

Two different worlds meet in the middle of the dance floor.

7. Chapter 6: May the Mayhem of Feelings Begin by Jaybird [Reviews - 7] (3326 words)

It's time to move from the dance floor to the infamous loft. Also, the past cannot be ignored forever.

8. Chapter 7: Unthinkable Actions by Jaybird [Reviews - 6] (3159 words)

Time to deal with consequences; Brian has to face his feelings about rejection, and Justin has to deal with repercussions of losing his control.

9. Chapter 8: Importance of Friendship by Jaybird [Reviews - 3] (3039 words)

Justin and Rafe continue their conversation; more things will be revealed from the blond's past.*This chapter is dedicated to Jazzepoet who has patiently waited for Justin's creator's identity. Your wait is soon over!*