Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin's dinner continues; what will the end result be? 

 

 

His back resting against the sofa, Brian sat cross-legged on his white, shag area rug as he peered over at his dining companion, his golden hair almost glowing under the subdued, overhead lighting.  Justin was sitting next to him, both of their partially eaten bowls of pasta and a half-consumed bottle of red wine resting on the coffee table in front of them.  Despite the pervasive thoughts of wanting to eat something else constantly running through his mind during dinner, Brian had to admit that the homemade pasta dish Justin had prepared for them had been delicious, and while he thought he would never agree to sit on the floor picnic-style as he ate, Justin had insisted, telling him that the only way to really appreciate his beloved grandmother's favorite dish was to enjoy it casual-style just like he had done the first time so long ago as a young boy in her home. 

 

So here he found himself presently sitting on the floor, smiling as he looked over at Justin and sipping occasionally from his wine glass as he carried on an actual conversation with him.  He couldn't help remembering how much fun he had had earlier while helping Justin prepare their dinner; even the fact that Justin had wound up being a bit of a messy, sloppy cook hadn't even bothered him because he had been too busy enjoying being around him.  As they conversed, he had discovered the younger man to be quite intelligent, witty, and well-informed about art and current events, despite his rather young age.  If anyone had told him before that he would spend three hours with another man without sharing anything other than a kiss at the beginning of the evening, some conversation and a home-cooked dinner, he would have thought them delusional.  But Justin had definitely changed his mind about that, and he had found himself enjoying every minute of it so far. 

 

"Are you going to answer my question?" Justin asked, abruptly rousing Brian from his thoughts.

 

He blinked a little sheepishly and shook his head slightly as he replied, "Sorry, what was the question?"

 

Justin smiled back at him and his heart did a little flip-flop in response.  "I said...What is your dream?"

 

Brian smirked as one eyebrow rose in amusement.  "That's a very clichéd question, isn't it?   Is that the best you can do?"

 

"Never mind that; just answer the question," Justin prodded as he gave him a playful push in the shoulder.

 

Brian gave it some serious thought before replying, "To give my son a better life than I had growing up." He answered impulsively from the heart, not realizing how much information he was giving away.  With Justin, though, somehow he felt comfortable revealing the most important purpose in his life.

 

"You have a son?" Justin replied, unable to keep the surprise out of his voice.  He would have never guessed, and he was dying to know more. 

 

"Yeah," Brian verified, fidgeting a little uncomfortably over the information he had just divulged.  "So what is your dream?" he pressed Justin, hoping to quickly change the subject. 

 

Justin smiled, realizing that Brian apparently wasn't ready to talk about his son yet, so while he was disappointed, he decided to let it go for now.  "Hmm...my dream. Well, I'm kind of already living my dream in a way, but on a lower level."  Brian noticed Justin's eyes take on an almost faraway look as he explained, "My dream is to be a successful artist.  I've made enough already to live off some of my earnings," he said, unable to keep some of the pride out of his voice, "But eventually I hope to have a name that everyone will recognize like Andy Warhol's.  I love his work."

 

Brian absorbed that information, finding himself impressed that someone so young had already made some money from his art.  "So you're an artist," he repeated as Justin nodded in confirmation.  "Are you any good?" Brian teased, letting the double entendre hang in the air. 

 

Justin refocused his attention on his handsome dining companion as he responded with a twinkle in his eye, "How about I let YOU be the judge of that, huh?"   He suddenly rose to his feet and began to walk over toward the door.

 

Brian watched him in confusion; Justin wasn't leaving, was he?  "What do you mean?" he asked as he observed Justin walk over to the kitchen island and reach inside the plastic bag he had brought with him.  He let out a soft sigh of relief as he watched Justin retrieve some sort of book and return to his side.   As he got closer, he realized it was a leather-bound sketchbook. 

 

Justin stood next to him as he explained, "You'll model for me, then you can decide if I'm any good."

 

Brian couldn't help grinning over that idea as all sorts of possibilities floated through his mind.  "You got a deal, Sunshine," he told him with a wink as he stood up; he was so close to the other man that he could feel his breath softly ghosting over his face.  "I always think it's wise to inspect the merchandise before taking it for a test drive."  

 

Justin's face broke out into a pleased smile that befitted his nickname.  "I couldn't agree more," he boldly responded, his heart beating erratically over his brashness.  Inside, he was nervous as hell, but he had suspected what was eventually going to happen before he even walked inside the door; what he wanted to happen.  Now that they were getting closer and closer to that point of no return, however, his heart was thudding rapidly in his chest. 

 

"So it's up to you to decide if I'm any good," he told Brian as he averted his eyes downward to open his sketchbook; anything to avoid looking into those sexy, dark-with-desire eyes that were apt to suck him into a swirling vortex of lust before he even had a chance to put a pencil stroke on paper. When he glanced back up, however, his eyes widened as he observed Brian unbuttoning his shirt, exposing a smooth expanse of tan, muscular skin and a flat, trim stomach.  He swallowed hard as Brian stared back at him knowingly and quickly dispatched the shirt to let it flutter to the floor in disregard. 

 

"So where do you want me, Picasso?" Brian asked him seductively as he held his arms out from his sides, his voice velvety like the richest, sinful chocolate; the sexy smile on his face told Justin that he knew exactly what reaction he was invoking in him and it made him even more nervous.  But he wasn't going to let Brian know just how much it affected him.

 

He licked his lips almost involuntarily and cleared his throat as he suggested, "How about lying down lengthwise on the sofa?"  

 

 

Brian nodded as he walked over to the sofa and lay down on his back, bending one leg up as the other one just rested normally.  Justin quickly got to work, pulling a graphite pencil out of the spine of the sketchbook as he sat cross-legged a few feet across from him on the floor and began to sketch away.  Periodically, the tip of his tongue would dart out in concentration like some sexy snake as he became absorbed in his work, his eyes constantly shifting from the paper to Brian as his fingers seemed to automatically fly over the paper. 

 

His head turned to the side toward Justin, Brian's face began to feel hot after a few minutes.  Justin's intense stare and that tongue constantly flicking out were driving him insane as he thought about what that particular organ could be doing to his cock instead.  He took advantage of his current position to study every detail of the beautiful blond's body, thinking how it would feel to have him writhing beneath him in pleasure in his bed, on the floor, on the kitchen counter; hell, anywhere.  He could feel his cock twitching in anticipation as he pondered how long he could hold off without jumping the blond.  He quickly quashed that thought, however, as he silently scolded himself; hell, he was Brian fucking Kinney and he didn't jump anyone.  The kid should be begging him, not the other way around.  To preserve his reputation as well as his dignity, he had to hold on; he just had to.

 

Finally, after a few more minutes Justin lifted his head for the last time to smile brightly over at him as he cried out, "Done!"

 

"About time," Brian groused in mock disgust.  "I have a new appreciation of a model's job now; you realize I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day, don't you?" Brian advised him with a curled-under smile as he quoted Linda Evangelista.

 

Justin laughed.  "Now you tell me! That's way out of my league.  But do you want to see it anyway?" he asked, suddenly feeling a little uncertain and shy.  What if Brian didn't like it?  But, no, he had to, he finally decided; he was damn good at what he did and he had one hell of an inspiration to work with at the moment. 

 

Brian nodded as he rose up on his elbows and then sat up on the couch. Before he had a chance to rise any further, however, Justin closed his sketchbook and unexpectedly placed it in his mouth as he got on all fours and sensuously crawled his way over to Brian, climbing up onto the brunet's long legs before finally settling on his lap as he straddled him.  Brian's eyes bored into Justin's as the blond opened the sketchbook and with slightly trembling hands revealed his creation to his companion. 

 

At first all Brian could do was concentrate on the warm body presently sitting on his thighs as he reached out and slowly ran his hands up the denim toward Justin's crotch, noticing the prominent bulge through the fabric. Eventually, however, his curiosity got the best of him as he stilled his hands long enough to slowly lift his eyes to gaze at the finished piece and his jaw dropped in astonishment.  Justin's sketch was the most realistic and amazing drawing he had ever seen.  His ability to somehow see into his eyes and determine everything he was feeling through the 'windows of his soul' was both liberating as well as frightening in its realism, and it simply took his breath away.  In that drawing he could clearly detect all the pain and emotion he had bottled up for so long and all his vulnerabilities exposed.  How had Justin been able to do that when even his longtime friends couldn't? 

 

His emotions must have been laid bare at that moment to Justin, also, because as their eyes locked on each other Justin quietly placed the sketchbook down on the couch beside them before reaching to place his hands on either side of Brian's face.  Brian could feel the warmth beneath the other man's touch as Justin leaned down and their lips met for Kiss Number Two.  For just a moment, Brian feared that this whole situation was spiraling out of his control and was becoming way too intense than he had ever dreamed it would be, but as he felt Justin's lips on his nothing else seemed to matter.  He swept his tongue along the soft lips and reached back to caress Justin's back; he thought he heard a soft sigh before the lips slowly parted and he deepened the kiss as his tongue pressed inside.  As the kiss became even more passionate and their groins brushed against each other, he abruptly grabbed Justin under the ass and, standing up with him in his grasp as they continued to kiss, he slowly walked the few steps over to the thick, luxurious area rug and placed him down on his back. 

 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he growled as he reached down and grabbed at Justin's V-necked, royal blue sweater to roughly pull it up over his head. 

 

Justin lifted his hips off the rug enough for Brian to yank the zipper down and tug his pants and briefs down his legs; his shoes were almost violently pulled off along with his socks before the rest of his clothing was quickly dispatched with aplomb and tossed onto the floor to join Brian's shirt.

 

Brian stood up just long enough to take his pants off - not bothering earlier to put on any briefs when he had gotten dressed; why go to all that trouble? - and retrieve a small bottle of lube and a condom from one of the pockets before he knelt down on the carpet between Justin's legs to briefly admire his prize gazing up at him; Justin's body was slightly flushed in a state of arousal and his cock was lying erect and hard under his inspection.  Fuck, he couldn't help thinking, it was remarkably thick and long for such a relatively slender body.  It was presently jutting out proudly as if silently inviting him in for a taste, so he decided it would be highly rude to ignore such a blatant invitation.

 

Justin's eyes grew large as he watched Brian place his hands on his thighs before leaning down to open his mouth and swiftly engulf his cock between a pair of hot, wet lips.  He gasped at the incredible sensation rushing through him as Brian's tongue began to swirl around the tip in a circular motion before he began to rhythmically bob up and down on his dick with hollowed-out lips.  "Fuck!" he cried out as he curled his toes under, knowing that he was not going to last long under this incredibly delicious torture.  "Brian..." he murmured as his head slowly turned from side to side in barely-controlled desire.

 

Brian decided he liked the way that Justin said his name in the throes of passion as he sped up his efforts; he was rewarded about a minute later with Justin shooting down his throat as he cried out loudly and climaxed, falling limply onto the carpet with his hands stretched out to either side of his body in sated surrender.

 

Brian smirked in satisfaction.  "You can consider that your thank you for cooking dinner earlier."  He grinned at the almost dreamy look on Justin's face as the blond's eyes slowly lifted to stare into his; what had been pools of azure earlier were now dark and inky with desire.  "Now that you're properly relaxed, though, we can get even better acquainted.  Roll over," he requested softly, aching to touch and taste that wondrously curved ass that had been tormenting his dreams and his every waking hour ever since he had first laid eyes on it at Woody's.  

 

Justin silently turned over as Brian requested, feeling exposed as the cool air hit his bare skin.  The anticipation of what his lover was going to do was almost too much to bear before he felt Brian's hands on either side of his waist and his legs intertwine with his.  A few seconds later, he felt the lightest brush of Brian's left hand across the soft hair at the back of his neck as he pillowed his head on his folded hands; his pulse began to pound as he then felt the unmistakable wetness of a curled tongue slowly traveling from his upper spine down toward his lower back.  His breathing quickened in anticipation; he had never been rimmed before, but he had certainly heard of it and read about it enough to know that that was precisely what Brian was about to do to him. 

 

He then felt Brian's hands groping the fleshy globes of his butt and pulling them apart as he held his breath; he didn't have to wait long before he felt Brian's tongue take a swipe across his pucker and he promptly bucked off the rug in reaction. 

 

Brian paused long enough to laugh softly at his reaction.  "So sensitive," he marveled.  "And God, it looks so tight; so fucking tight.  I can't wait to have my cock rammed up your ass," he growled as he promptly thrust his tongue inside Justin's ass to test his theory and Justin's fingers dug into the flesh of his folded arms in reaction. 

 

No one had taken such possession of him before; no one had ever made him feel such emotions as he was feeling right now as Brian began to methodically tongue-fuck his ass over and over again as he tried hard to hold onto what little control he had left.  His cock was quickly hardening again with unfulfilled need as it rubbed against the softness of the rug while Brian continued to mercilessly rim him, his fingers tightly gripping his tender flesh; he moaned as his lover hit his sweet spot repeatedly until he couldn't take it anymore.  It had been bad enough that he had already lost control so quickly before; he wasn't about to let that happen again.  "Brian, stop...!"

 

To his relief, after a couple more thrusts, Brian ceased his actions; Justin found himself just a little disappointed over it, but he didn't have long to ponder what would happen next.  He heard the distinctive rip of paper being torn and then the coldness of lube being rubbed around his hole as his heart sped up to an impossibly rapid cadence.  "Fuck me," he demanded impatiently, his body on the edge of no return.  "God, do it." 

 

Brian grinned slyly as he expertly sheathed his steel-hard cock and watched Justin's pucker twitching in readiness.  "You got it," he grunted, deciding he wanted to see Justin's desire for him as he pushed him over to lie on his back.  Justin's legs rose to wrap themselves around Brian's waist before, using one hand to line his dick up with Justin's hole, Brian promptly thrust his cock halfway inside, hearing Justin hiss in reaction to the large, painful intrusion.  Brian couldn't believe how hot, how constrictive the channel really was as he felt Justin reach up and slap his thigh in silent entreaty for him to continue.  Pulling out just incrementally, he promptly thrust back in even harder as Justin gasped beneath him at the fullness.  "Justin...?"

 

"No, don't stop; fuck, don't stop," he commanded him as he arched his hips upward to push Brian in deeper.  "God, I want you; keep going," he insisted as Brian pulled back out slightly before pushing back in even harder. 

 

Justin cried out in pleasure as Brian hit his prostate time and time again now, the sound of skin slapping against skin and their grunts the only sounds heard as they continued to fuck, Justin rising up to grab onto Brian's sinewy biceps as he held on for dear life.

 

Finally, the familiar tingling radiated throughout his body as a rush of adrenaline hit him; unable to hold back his body's cry for release any longer, he loudly called out Brian's name just before his come spewed forth onto his belly and onto Brian's chest.

 

Brian continued to pound into the pliant, trembling body beneath him, his sweat dripping off his forehead from his exertion; he had never been so turned on in his life by the constant sounds erupting from the pair of perfect lips he periodically stopped to kiss senseless as he continued to thrust in and out of Justin.  Finally, Justin's cry of climax caused him to be pushed over the edge as well as he erupted into the condom with a loud cry of his own. 

 

Collapsing onto the warm body beneath him, he permitted the luxury of remaining there with his chest plastered to Justin's, their bodies fitting perfectly together in the after-throes of their passion.  He could feel Justin's heart beating impossibly fast as his back was stroked and he nestled his head in the crook of Justin's shoulder, reveling in the feel and smell of this intriguing blond.  His idea of what their first time would be like had been such a pale imitation of the reality, he decided, as with great reluctance he pulled out and reached down to tie off the condom and toss it onto the floor beside them.  He turned onto his side to peer over at the sticky, sweaty body of his lover; Justin was lying on his back with his eyes closed as he desperately tried to regain his normal breathing pattern. 

 

They lay there for a moment longer side by side until Justin opened his eyes and he, too, turned on his side to peer over at Brian; he smiled at him and leaned over to bestow a quick kiss on his lips before he stood up and began to gather up his clothes to get dressed, seemingly unconcerned about his appearance. 

 

"Where are you going?" Brian blurted out in surprise, not realizing how disappointed he sounded.  He had been hoping this was going to be the first round of many others that evening. 

 

Justin turned around with a wistful smile.  "I had a great time," he assured him softly.  "But I've heard all about Brian Kinney, the Stud of Liberty Avenue, so I'm making my escape before you kick me out," he explained.  His lips drew up into a sort of dry smile as he looked around for his treasured sketchbook; locating it on the couch, he could feel the heat of Brian's gaze on his back as he picked it up and proceeded toward the plastic bag he had left on the kitchen island to place it inside.   Nodding over at Brian, he plodded over toward the door as Brian quickly rose to his feet and jammed his legs into his jeans. 

 

Not really thinking about his actions, Brian managed to catch Justin just before he reached to push the door open.  His mouth opened to speak, but he wasn't even sure what he was going to say.  He only knew that he didn't want this night to end yet. 

 

Before he could say anything, however, Justin abruptly turned around, seemingly unsurprised to find him standing so close to him. 

 

"I almost forgot," Justin told him as retrieved the sketchbook from the bag and carefully ripped Brian's drawing from it to hand it to him.  "Here," he told him softly.  "This is yours."  He nodded at the brunet in farewell before he repeated, "I had a wonderful time, Brian; thank you." Smiling sweetly, he leaned over and gave Brian a kiss on the cheek.

 

Then something Brian never thought in a million years would happen occurred as he watched Justin swing the door open and walk toward the elevator to shut it behind him.  As he heard the familiar whine of the elevator car descending he felt regret as well as anxiety welling up inside of him over the thought of not seeing Justin again.  That was his normal modus operandi, though - one fuck and they're gone for good - so why did that particular thought bother him now? 

 

Impulsively, he turned and ran over to one of the loft's expansive windows that overlooked the street below; hurrying to push the window open, he leaned out of it just in time to see Justin holding his helmet in his hand and preparing to leap onto the seat of his bike. 

 

Before he could stop himself, he yelled down, "Hey, Sunshine!  You want to do this again sometime?" 

 

Justin nodded as he smiled up at him and yelled back, "Call Me!" A few seconds later, he hopped onto his bike and drove away, leaving Brian staring at him and feeling both good and bad all at the same time.