Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 374] Printer
FeatureSummary:

Brian unexpectedly becomes a father at the age of 16.  What happens 16 years later when a certain 18-year-old blond unknowingly attracts the attention of both father and son?  Will Brian sacrifice his son's love for another's?   **STORY IS NOW COMPLETE**

*BANNER AND STORY IDEA BY STAR-SHINE GREEN*


Rated: NC-18
Categories: FEATURED STORY, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Angst, Brian/Justin, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Jealousy, Minor's Sexuality, Romance Characters: Brian, Gus, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 127715 Read: 115917
Published: November 29, 2012 Updated: January 17, 2014
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER:  QAF and its characters are the sole property of Cowlip Productions and Showtime.  No copyright infringement is intended.


FYI:  This story will NOT involve Justin and Gus in a sexual relationship!


1. New Guy In Town by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 39] (3652 words)

2. Don't Call Me A Chick! by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 15] (3595 words)

Gus has a 'run-in' with the new blond at school, while Justin has a run-in of a different sort with another student.

3. Definitely! by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 17] (2553 words)

Brian and his son have a heart-to-heart chat, not realizing that they each know the subject of their conversation. 

4. So Do You Ride? by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (2716 words)

Brian prepares for Justin's visit to the loft; Gus continues to bond with the new kid in school. 

5. Are You Any Good? by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (4019 words)

Brian and Justin's dinner continues; what will the end result be? 

6. Double Dates? by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (3478 words)

Justin finds himself the center of attention.

7. Jealousy, Thy Middle Name is Kinney... by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 18] (5296 words)

Gus finally gets some private time with Justin, but will it turn out to be an inspiration or a bust?  And Brian has to take drastic action when his plans with Justin don't turn out quite the way he envisioned.

8. Dream...Or Nightmare? by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (4002 words)

Brian tries to reconcile his feelings for Justin versus his role as a father.  An upcoming event threatens to blow everything out into the open.

9. Stunned by You by Predec2 [Reviews - 3] (5134 words)

Repost of Ch. 9 that was lost during hard-drive failure yesterday; thank you for all the wonderful comments you had left for this chapter!  Both Michal and I are sorry to see them disappear, but know that we appreciated each and every one of them, as well as your ongoing support.  Chapter 10 should be up shortly as well.:)

10. Dinner and a Movie by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 17] (8716 words)

Brian and Justin finally go out on their date with mixed results; Gus and Kayla spend a quiet evening at home - with a third party. 

11. Wherefore Art Thou, Romeo? by Predec2 [Reviews - 19] (7234 words)

Justin comes to Kayla's rescue; his relationship with Brian deepens while Gus becomes even more smitten with his best friend's hero.

 

12. Perfect Shot - and a Near Miss by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 11] (6948 words)

All parties convene for the big basketball game.  Deep emotions flare to the surface that will have lasting repercussions. What will be the result and who will come out on top? 

13. Surprises by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 15] (9700 words)

Tristan makes a move on Gus with disastrous results.  Brian and Justin's relationship continues to deepen as Brian is confronted with a shocking visit from someone long forgotten.

14. Heartsick by Predec2 [Reviews - 24] (8182 words)

Lindsay's unexpected appearance causes shocking and dramatic repercussions between Brian and Justin. 

15. Here Comes the Boom! by Predec2 [Reviews - 28] (7920 words)

Brian realizes what he has done and makes an attempt to rectify it; will he succeed?  Meanwhile, Gus is torn between his feelings for Tristan and Justin before he makes a horrifying discovery.

16. Desolation by Predec2 [Reviews - 35] (4376 words)

The shocking secret is finally out in the open!  Who will wind up with whom?  And what will be the result?  Meanwhile, another storm is brewing that will have significant ramifications. 

17. Please, God... by Predec2 [Reviews - 21] (3439 words)

Justin lies gravely injured in the hospital, as Gus and Brian keep a vigil at his bedside. Gus comes to some painful realizations and has to make some difficult decisions.  And what is happening with Kayla and Tristan?

18. First Kiss by Predec2 [Reviews - 16] (6020 words)

Justin continues to recuperate in the hospital as the two men come to an understanding. Gus looks at Tristan in a new light as the two of them discover a shocking revelation regarding Kayla. 

19. When the Heart Speaks by Predec2 [Reviews - 9] (12405 words)

Justin is discharged from the hospital, facing an awkward reunion with Gus.  A confrontation between Gus and his mother ensues regarding custody.  Kayla receives an unexpected invitation, while Justin gets several, thoughtful surprises from Brian.  Gus and Tristan prepare for their first, 'real' date.

20. Sweet, Sweet Love by Predec2 [Reviews - 9] (8049 words)

Gus and Tristan go out on their first date.  Brian resolves an old issue with Michael.  Kayla reveals a surprise to her brother.  Heads up - this part is slightly anti-Michael, but is resolved within the chapter.

21. A Dream Becomes a Reality by Predec2 [Reviews - 25] (10281 words)

 

A year has passed since Justin's accident.  What has become of his and Brian's relationship, as well as those of Gus & Tristan, and Kayla & River?  Concluding chapter!