Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 15] Printer
Summary:

Brian and Justin's Post 5.13 lives go on and where are they now? Together or apart?

Author's Notes: I know the idea of Bottom!Brian isn't a favorite of a lot of people, so if it's not, you might wanna skip this fic but I think it's a beautiful representation of his love and trust for Justin ... not to mention it is sexy as hell! 

NEW NOTES: STORY FEATURES BOTTOM!BRIAN. DON'T LIKE THE IDEA? THEN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS AND BITCH ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE BOTTOM!BRIAN. (author's notes are there for a reason)


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21550 Read: 5021
Published: October 30, 2012 Updated: October 30, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Laid Bare by soul1essharpy [Reviews - 15] (21550 words)

Author's Notes: I know the idea of Bottom!Brian isn't a favorite of a lot of people, so if it's not, you might wanna skip this fic but I think it's a beautiful representation of his love and trust for Justin ... not to mention it is sexy as hell! 

NEW NOTES: STORY FEATURES BOTTOM!BRIAN. DON'T LIKE THE IDEA? THEN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS AND BITCH ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE BOTTOM!BRIAN. (author's notes are there for a reason)