Justin's mother died at birth; he was taken from the hospital and raised in a secret unit of the Government. He’s a killer, an assassin since birth. He’s also the shining star of the unit with his partner, Michelle. They’re assigned the most dangerous missions of all.
The problem is Justin turned 17 last year, and in this unit when you turn 17 you are given a free pass to see the world for a year before deciding if a dangerous life is what you want or if you prefer to stay in your "fake" but safe life.
His first night in the real world, Justin falls in love... Will Justin return to his destined life or stay with Brian?
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, FEATURED STORY
, Alternate Universe
, Cross Over
, Out of Character
, Violence Characters: Chris Hobbs
, Craig Taylor
, Ethan Gold
, Jennifer Taylor
, Original Character(s)
October 13, 2012 Updated:
October 23, 2012
I am trembling with fear! This is the first time I have let someone read a story I wrote ... Hope it will be welcomed .. :)
Umm.. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.
STORY DISCLAIMER: QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Blue Sunshine by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 14] (1020 words)
2. Birthday Boy by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 5] (1155 words)
3. Be Afraid by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 9] (957 words)
4. Lost Him / Kill Him by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 6] (1387 words)
5. A Free Hand by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 8] (1008 words)
6. Evergreen by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 5] (2595 words)
7. Surprise by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 5] (825 words)
8. Mr.Gold by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 6] (1420 words)
**THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME READERS**
9. Daddy to the Rescue by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 4] (1077 words)
**Strong graphic violence warning depicting death that may be offensive to some readers. This chapter can be skipped without affecting the continuity of the story.**
10. Brian by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 4] (1017 words)
11. The Truth by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 7] (1260 words)
12. Hakuna Matata by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 4] (1183 words)
13. Friend or Enemy? by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 6] (1950 words)
PLEASE NOTE: The character of Michael in this chapter is NOT Michael Novotny; he is Nikita's boyfriend, Michael.:)
14. The End by StarShine-Green [Reviews - 19] (1768 words)