Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 139] Printer
FeatureSummary:

***Featured Story for January 2018*** (by Predec2, Bob, and PABoi)

stories/1077/images/hips_banner2.JPG

After escaping from an abusive relationship, Justin, Jennifer and Molly have begun a new life in Pittsburgh. When Justin’s ex tracks him down, can Brian save him in time? *STORY IS COMPLETE*


Rated: NC-18
Categories: FEATURED STORY, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Abuse, Out of Character, Romance, Violence Characters: Craig Taylor, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Molly Taylor, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 40533 Read: 98610
Published: October 02, 2012 Updated: December 29, 2017
Story Notes:

 

STORY DISCLAIMER:  QAF belongs to Cowlip and Showtime. The plot and original characters belong to the author. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made.

1. Prologue by starfire64 [Reviews - 7] (1252 words)

 

This chapter is dedicated to Predec 2 who has supported and inspired me from the very beginning, and has been a huge help in getting this chapter posted.  

 

2. Chapter 2 The New Job by starfire64 [Reviews - 4] (1671 words)

Brian and Justin meet. Will there be an instant attraction?

3. Chapter 3 The Growth of an Attraction by starfire64 [Reviews - 6] (4416 words)

In this chapter, Justin meets Emmett, Mikey and Deb and a night at Babylon leads to a shocking turn of events.

4. Chapter 4 : Come Undone by starfire64 [Reviews - 2] (3767 words)

 

 

Molly reveals a shocking secret, and Brian learns the extent of Justin’s abuse. WARNING: this is pretty graphic.

 

5. Chapter 5: Come Apart by starfire64 [Reviews - 5] (1113 words)

Just realized I’d gotten the chapter titles mixed up when I posted the last chapter, not the chapters themselves, just the titles, so they are still in order as they should be. THIS one was originally called “Come Undone” but for here I’ve renamed it.  This chapter is just a little bit shorter than the others and the stuff written in Italics are Brian’s thoughts.

 

6. Chapter 6: Tall Dark Angry Stranger by starfire64 [Reviews - 14] (3026 words)

 

 

Glen arrives in Pittsburgh, and shows up at a couple of the gangs usual haunts. There is a sentence in here that will probably make you think, WTF is she thinking? Haha. Don’t worry, it won’t actually happen.

 

7. Chapter 7: Out of Time by starfire64 [Reviews - 14] (2614 words)

Brian and Justin have some fun in the shower, Jennifer wonders if that really was Glen in that taxi and Glen arrives for his meeting with Brian. I’m not real thrilled with this chapter, but I didn’t want to mess with it anymore for fear of really lousing it up. I hope you all like better than I do.

 

8. Chapter 8: Houseguests by starfire64 [Reviews - 0] (1762 words)

 

As promised, here’s the next chapter. There is a short description of abuse in this one.

 

9. Chapter 9: Gone by starfire64 [Reviews - 16] (3608 words)

 

Someone comes up missing and Justin gets a very disturbing phone call. Oh, cliffhanger at the end.

 

10. Chapter 10: Fly Away by starfire64 [Reviews - 11] (1557 words)

In this chapter Justin takes off to LA.  Hey, everyone, sorry this is late, too much to do and not enough time to do it in. But, there is good news; this is NOT the last chapter. More details in the end notes. Oh, a word of warning, this chapter is very angsty.

 

11. Chapter 11: Old Friends by starfire64 [Reviews - 11] (1639 words)

In this chapter Brian and Mikey find a clue to where Justin has gone and Brian turns to an old friend for help. Sorry, no Brian/ Justin reunion in this chapter and it will probably be another two chapters before that happens. Oh, I have no idea how the GPS in a cell phone works, or even if they have it, everything is just made up.

 

12. Chapter 12: White Knight by starfire64 [Reviews - 11] (1762 words)

 

I have no knowledge of how the FBI works in any situation, I just made everything up and there's a cliffy at the end.

 

13. Chapter 13: Into the Lion's Den by starfire64 [Reviews - 9] (1926 words)

Hey everyone, I apologize for being gone for so long. My short break from the story turned out to be a lot longer than I wanted thanks to RL. A big thank you goes to a very special friend for her friendship and understanding as well as the gentle nudges to get my butt back in gear and start writing again, haha. You know who you are.

 

In this chapter we'll find out a little more about what happened to Glen's ex boyfriend that was mentioned in the last chapter.

 

 

 

14. The Countdown Begins by starfire64 [Reviews - 7] (3258 words)

 

Sorry for the wait everyone, this chapter had me kind of stuck for a while but I finally got all the kinks worked out of it. In this chapter Brian finds out a surprising connection between Steve and Andrew, Justin gets to spend a short time with Molly and Glen is hiding someone else in the house.

 

15. Chapter 15 Closing In by starfire64 [Reviews - 9] (2690 words)

WARNING- some of this may be a little graphic!

 

Molly makes a startling discovery and with the 'help' of a new friend manages to escape. Brian, Pete and Steve reach LA. Sorry, no Justin in this one but he and Brian will be reunited soon. And, I'm pretty sure the FBI wouldn't let just anybody get involved in what's about to happen but because of where the story is headed, Brian has to be : )  I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.

16. Chapter 16 - The Final Countdown by starfire64 [Reviews - 1] (3399 words)

 

 

Just re-posting the last two chapters that were lost because of the hacking. Unfortunately all of the reviews that were attached to those chapters are gone, those of you who did review them, Thank You : )

 

17. Chapter 17- Epilogue- Dawn of a New Day by starfire64 [Reviews - 12] (1073 words)