Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin had never seen so many rainbows in one place. There were rainbows on the walls, glued to the windows, hanging from the roof. The whole place was covered in glaring colors and packed with people.

They were at the Liberty Diner.

Brian had said he had an appointment with his friends and asked what Justin intended on doing because there was no way he was going to leave him alone in the loft. After they had woken up from the glorious blowjob session nap Brian had been his grumpy old self. The change didn’t really surprise Justin, maybe it had been some kind of a trick after all. The only problem was Justin didn’t know whether he had made it out or not.

“Brian! Over here!” Was shouted from one of booths.

There was a brown haired man waving and smiling at them. Well, at Brian. Brian waved back, more calmly, and walked over to them and Justin couldn’t really do anything else than follow him.

With the brunet man there were also an older brunet who looked like an accountant, or some boring shit like that, and a skinny tall man wearing tight red leather pants and a green shirt.

“I thought you said you were busy”, the accountant-look-a-like said a little disappointed.

“Aw, and miss all the fun?” Brian said mockingly taking a seat next to the brunet who had waved before. Then their all eyes turned to look at Justin as he stood awkwardly at the end of the table.

“Who are you?” asked the man in bright colors.

“He’s –“ Brian started but was cut off by a loud, slightly raspy woman scream. Then there was a hand with long fingernails in Justin’s hair. He spun around in surprise and was face to face to a creature he would have laughed at if he hadn’t been so scared to death.

What was it with these people and sneaking around?!

“Check out this cute little bubble butt!” The woman said smiling widely and pinched his cheek between her fingers.

She was wearing a red wing, a vest full of different kinds of buttons, a t-shirt which had a text “I love my penis” in it, and a pair of blue tights. She was like the place itself, only on foot.

“You’re fucking adorable, you know that?” The woman was beaming. “Haven’t seen you before. What’s your name, honey? You with someone?” Justin was amazed by the speed the woman spoke.

“Nice you like him, Debbie, but he’s with me.” Brian announced behind the menu. Now everybody was looking at Brian and Justin took the opportunity and squeezed himself to sit next to the accountant.

“Of course he is”, Debbie said and looked at Justin a little sad. “Well, honey, what’s your name? How did you meet Brian? At Babylon?”

“He’s – “ Brian started again but this time it was Justin who interrupted him.

“I’m Justin and I’m not from here. Brian bought me for the weekend from a friend of his so he can fuck me.”

Justin smiled his best innocent looking smile. Everyone at the table fell into a deathly silence. Justin didn’t dare to look, but he could feel Brian staring at him over his menu. Debbie blinked her eyes few times, then threw her head back, and let out the loudest laugh Justin have ever heard. The others, except Brian and himself, joined a little unsure.

“Well, would you hear that, huh!”

Debbie tried to catch her breath and wiped her eyes. Then her hand was in Justin’s hair again.

“I’m Debbie and I work at the Diner. I’ve known Brian from when he was a kid. This is my son Michael – “

She pointed at the brunet next to Brian and Justin shook his hand over the table.

“ – and this is Emmett, our very own Flame Boy – “

Now Justin was shaking a hand with the colorful man sitting in the corner.

“ – and last but not least Ted, who owns his own porn website.”

Justin raised his eyebrows at that as he shook hands with Ted. Guess you never know.

“Welcome to the Liberty Avenue, honey!” Debbie threw her hands in the air causing all the fake jewel on her wrists jingling.

“Think you’re done with your parade now? I’d like you to take my order.” Came Brian’s slightly bored voice behind the menu. “I’ll have a turkey sandwich, hold the mayo, and a coffee- black.” Then he glanced at Justin. “He’ll take the same with a side of fries.” Debbie was a bit taken aback by Brian ordering for Justin as well, but hid it pretty well.

“Okay, guys, I’ll be back with your orders in a minute.”

When Debbie was gone there was an awkward silence in the table and Justin hoped she would come back soon. In the meantime Justin couldn’t help but wonder. He wondered how a man like Brian had friends like this. They didn’t seem to fit in with his cold and witty lifestyle. Apparently they didn’t know about Brian’s little hobby of shopping boys for weekends.

“So, Justin, where are you from?” Emmett asked curiously.

“I’m from New York.”

“Really? Oh, I’ve always wanted to go there!” Emmett clapped his hands few times. “I bet you’ve seen all the fabulous places out there!”

Sure, if you can call Tony’s dingy community house and nightly street corners fabulous.

“I live further away from the down town, sorry.”

And then came the question Justin hadn’t answered honestly to since he was 14.

“What do you do?”

If Brian hadn’t been paying attention to the table conversation he sure as hell was now. Justin could see the faint amusement on his face. His head was slightly dipped to the side while he looked at him curiously.

“I don’t. I’ve always wanted to be an artist, but right now I’m just waiting to get into this art school I’ve applied.”

And that was partly true. He had wanted to be an artist, still wanted in fact. He had applied to one art school in New York but hadn’t gotten in. After that he had kind of just wondered around by his parents’ money but after he had come out for his parents they had plugged the money flow and Justin had started to study at the School of Streets. He had run into Tony in one bar and had worked for him ever since. It wasn’t like he liked to do what he did but as the saying went, you don’t live in New York, you survive in New York.

“Oh, an artist, how exciting!” Emmett said.

“Yes, how exciting.” Brian said knowingly.

“Well, what are you doing in Pittsburgh?”  Michael looked at him suspiciously.

“I’m with Brian.”

“I can see that, but are you doing here?” Michael pressed and Justin was getting slightly annoyed.

“Well if you really must know right now I’m having a lunch and after this we are probably going back to the loft and have mindless sex for hours.”

Justin was looking directly at Michael. He didn’t know what the guy’s problem was but he wasn’t getting any bullshit from anyone he didn’t work for. Justin glanced at Brian who looked if possible even more amused. He lifted his hand to rest on Michael’s shoulders and leaned into to kiss the other man’s cheek.

“Calm down, girls, there’s enough of me for both of you.” Brian teased.

“Shut up, Brian.” Michael sniffed his nose and tried to swat Brian away half-heartedly.  

“Oh, Mikey, you’re so pathetic.”

The look on Michael’s face was so lovey-dovey it made Justin mentally want to gag. The man was obviously in love with Brian. He couldn’t really say he knew Brian but he knew enough to tell there was no way in the world he would ever date a man like Michael. But apparently Michael saw Justin as a threat and Justin fought with an idea to stick around just to see the vinegary expression on his face again.

AU*AU*AU*AU*AU*AU

 

“So, an artist, huh?” Brian stated while they were driving back to the loft from the diner.

“I wasn’t bullshitting. I do want to be an artist and I’m not half bad at it either.” Justin bit his lower lip and cast his eyes down. “Sir.” He added quietly.

“So what’s stopping you?” Brian asked glancing between the road and Justin. “Or are you saying you’d rather let guys fuck you than join the art world?”

“Men like you and their money.”

Brian huffed.

“Oh, you’re not seriously trying to play that card?”

“What card?”

“That poor-little-me-all-alone-in-this-big-world because it’s bullshit and you know it.”

Justin frowned.

“Look, not that it’s any of your business, but you don’t know anything about me or my life.” He glared at Brian under his brows. “Sir.” He added mockingly.

“No, I don’t, but you don’t get to act like a twat just because you haven’t ever even tried.” Brian shot back. He didn’t sound annoyed or angry, he was just saying.

“What I don’t get is why do you even care?” Justin narrowed his eyes. Brian shrugged.

“I don’t.”

“Yeah, right.”

“What? I don’t!”

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that. What is it with you anyway? Do your whores often turn into charity cases?” Justin knew he was on thin ice, but already was sick of Brian’s mixed signals. He wanted to know what was what.

“I think you’re forgetting your place, bitch.” Brian growled.

“So as long as I give the answers you want to hear I can have my own opinions?”

Brian didn’t say anything so Justin went on.

 “Well, guess what, the world doesn’t work that way! Your friends obviously don’t know about your little double life so don’t come to tell me how I should live mine, okay?!”

Justin folded his arms and stared at the road.

The rest of the drive went on in silence and when the loft door was closed after them Brian immediately grabbed Justin and pinned him on it. Justin was a little taken aback by the sudden attack and tensed. Brian pressed his body fully against his and his breath was hot on Justin face. It smelled slightly like a turkey sandwich.

“So you wanna be a little brat whore, huh?”

Justin gulped at the tone of Brian’s voice. This didn’t promise well.

“Fine with me, that’s what I’m paying for anyways.”

And then Justin was flipped over and faced the cold gray surface of the metal door. His hands were yanked over his head and he winced as his shoulders gave a protest. Brian held Justin by his wrists and with his other hand he lifted Justin’s shirt up to sneak his fingers between the door and Justin’s belly.

“You like this?” Brian whispered. “You like being fucked by my dick? By all those men’s dicks? Like being paid for it? Like being treated like an animal?”

Brian’s words were like knifes going through Justin’s heart as it sank down to his knees. He had been assaulted before for what he did for living but he could have lived with that. It was easy not to care about nasty, but Brian was different. There was no mock, despise, sex or revulsion in his voice. He was just…asking. Justin closed his eyes and rested his forehead on the metal door.

“No, sir, I don’t.”

And that was that. Brian let go of him but didn’t step back from him.

“Then what are you doing? What are you doing here?”

Justin didn’t move or respond in any way. He just kept his eyes close and tried to remain calm. Brian was starting to pull away when Justin opened his mouth.

“I’ve got nowhere else to go, nothing else to do.” And damn, if his voice wasn’t quivering just a bit. “Please, sir.”

Brian didn’t move away. He just leaned back against Justin’s back and kept breathing. In and out. Justin could feel the steady rhythm of his chest rising and falling. The air coming out of Brian’s nose tickled Justin’s neck a little. The body behind him felt warm and solid. It was like a thick barrier which would take all the hits of life and keep Justin safe, unharmed.

Justin’s eyes were watering and he sniffed his nose quietly. Must be his allergies kicking in.

“You aren’t crying, are you?” Brian asked near Justin’s ear and his voice rumbled through his body. 

“I’m not some little faggot.” Justin shot back a little more annoyed than necessary. Brian chuckled and brushed Justin with his nose softly.

“No, you’re not. You’re actually pretty brave, not every kid would have pulled out a life like that.”

Later that night after Brian had given Justin another breathtaking blowjob and fucked him through the mattress they laid in the bed. Brian had fallen asleep long ago, but Justin kept tossing and turning. It was either too hot or too cold, the pillow was lumpy, and the blanket weighted like a sin.

Finally, Justin gave up and got out of bed. He walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Brian turned in the bed and Justin froze. He didn’t want to wake the older man, he just needed some alone time to wrap his head around all this.

So Brian had been the one who could have gotten the answer out of Justin. What are you doing here?

Honestly Justin didn’t know what the hell he was doing; he just knew he didn’t want to do this forever. He didn’t see himself sucking a dick for money 10 years from now. But where did he see himself in 10 years? In New York? No, too many memories. In Pittsburgh? Maybe. With Brian? Yeah, in his dreams. Besides Brian was just a trick, not his partner. No, he needed to sort some things out first before he could move on with his new life.

But where should he start? Justin looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 3:27. He started slowly and quietly to pick his stuff together. He wrote quickly a note for Brian, took few bills from Brian’s wallet, and left the building. He could make it to the last bus out of town.

AU*AU*AU*AU*AU*AU

 

I know you paid for the whole weekend but I had to go. And besides, you’re the one who put ideas in my head! So don’t give me that bitchy look...

Wish me luck.

-J.T.

By the way I lent some money from you…

Brian checked his wallet and indeed he was short about $40. He shrugged, Justin was right; it wasn’t like he was going to need it anyway. Besides it was the price Brian would be ready to pay if it got Justin out of his present lifestyle.

And why the hell should I give a shit about his lifestyle?!

That was a good question. There was something about that kid Brian couldn’t put his finger on. It wasn’t like Justin was his first whore so what made Brian to try to talk him out of selling himself?

Maybe it was the beauty of Justin that had dazzled Brian? No, Brian had fucked thousands of beautiful men and no one had had this kind of impact on him before. Maybe it was jealousy? What if he didn’t want to share Justin with others? No, he wasn’t Justin’s boyfriend and even if he was, he most certainly didn’t do jealous. Or boyfriends.

So what was left? Brian frowned. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, he admired Justin. He’d had a hell of a life and yet he was this punk ass kid who didn’t take bullshit from anyone. He had let Brian use him and call the shots but… It would have taken just one word from Justin to put a stop to all of it and Brian would have done it. He had his principles, he wasn’t a rapist and Justin had known that but let Brian have his way anyway. It was the gut that the kid had, that gotten to Brian.

Brian sighed and rumpled the piece of paper that hold Justin’s note.

Good luck, twat.

TBC…