Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 96] Printer
Summary:

Brian looks forward to a month of quality time with his son during summer vacation; unfortunately it takes an unexpected and not-so-welcome turn, however.  He's baaaack!  The return of Tricky the tormentor!  **THIS STORY IS NOW COMPLETE**


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst, Brian/Justin, Could be Canon, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance Characters: Gus, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Tricky Universe
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 50363 Read: 25757
Published: July 20, 2012 Updated: September 26, 2012
Story Notes:

I was going to wait until this was finished, but since I have several chapters of it written already and was writing it anyway, I decided to start posting it as I go. Hope you don't mind.  I need some break from all the angst-filled stories I'm currently writing.:)  Hope you enjoy Tricky's return.  And don't worry - I'm working on the other ones, too.  Never fear - they WILL all get finished and updated regularly, just like they always do.:)


DISCLAIMER:  QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions; no copyright infringment is intended.  Also, thanks to Tanya for the wonderful banner - it's great as usual!:)

 


1. Don't Worry - We'll All Get Along Swimmingly... by Predec2 [Reviews - 21] (5783 words)

Brian looks forward to his son's visit and spending some quality time together; unfortunately things don't go as he had planned...

2. I'm In the Mooooood for Love.... by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (5305 words)

Brian's attempt to pick up where he and Justin left off doesn't quite go as he had planned.  Should he be surprised?

3. Slip Sliding Away (With Apologies to Paul Simon...) by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (5078 words)

4. Squeezingly Soft... by Predec2 [Reviews - 11] (5538 words)

The mystery surrounding Brian's new office continues to Justin's consternation; Brian's attempt at impressing his son doesn't go quite the way he had envisioned.

5. Faith, Love, and Loyalty by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (9041 words)

Justin finally discovers what Brian's secret project is; Tricky is about to prove to Brian just how much of 'man's best friend' he is.


 

Angst alert here!  But keep in mind - there are NO character deaths in this story!  That's all I will say for now...

6. Harrowing Adventure by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (6769 words)

Tricky is rushed to the doctor after his injury; Brian surprises his partner by his actions.

7. And They Called It Puppy Love by Predec2 [Reviews - 16] (12849 words)

Tricky finally gets to come home before he and Gus say goodbye for the summer; the boys come to a mutual decision regarding their relationship.