Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter added Sat. 8/4/12

 

Chapter 54:  What’s Going On?

 

                  After Justin returned to the apartment following his visit with Ethan, the first thing that he noticed was the lights blinking on his landline phone which indicated he got voice mail.   On the account of not wanting to miss any important messages especially one in regards to his grandfather’s health, Justin hurried over to check all messages. 

 

However, the moment he got Ted’s message that his husband had been ousted as CEO of Kinnetic, he jetted out of the apartment, got inside his car and took off speeding to the Kinnetic Building.

 

*

 

                  “Cynthia?”  Brian said as Ted, Ben, and he walked up to her desk.  “Were you able to reassembled all the board members in the boardroom like I requested?”

 

“Yes, Brian, I managed to get them all back here; everyone’s in there now.”

 

“Thanks, Cynthia.”

 

Brian and the other two men then walked away from her desk and had on their best game faces as they were heading towards the boardroom.  And when they were out of Brian assistant’s hearing range, Brian gave Ted and Ben pats on their backs.

 

“Ted, Ben… ready?  Ready to go inside the boardroom and pass some straight-ass male pussy back and forth between us and take turns fucking the shit out it, and that’s without lube.”

 

“Aren’t we ever so ready, Boss,” Ted said.  “I’m never one to turn down a good orgy.”

 

Brian eyeballed his CFO sardonically as he wondered if Theodore has ever participated in an orgy (good or bad) in his entire dull life.

 

“God bless their sweet ass,” Ben vowed.

 

“Well, let’s hurry up in there before our dicks become soft,” Brian ordered his A-team.

 

And, three men roared in laughter as they rushed to the boardroom.  But they were all sticks and stones from the moment they walked inside the door though. 

 

Breeders James Stockwell and Gardner Vance particularly looked quite nervous as they looked at the three (highly masculine) gay men.  And, Brian Taylor-Kinney hardly looked like he was there to give a farewell to all assholes speech or throw himself at mercy of the Board’s feet and beg for his job back.  He looked like a warrior out to kick some ass instead; so they certainly knew something was on the horizon… but what could it possibly be? 

 

*

 

                  “Cynthia!”  Justin, panting out of control, rushed up to Brian assistant’s desk.  “Where is my husband, Cynthia?  Is he in his office… or what used to be his office?  Is he all right?  How did he take the news?  He must be devastated!”

 

“Right now he’s in a closed Board of Director’s meeting, Justin.”

 

“Is it true, Cynthia?  Was that message that Ted left on my phone – true?  Did the Board of Directors fire my husband from his own company?”

 

“Justin!”  He heard Brian’s voice shout out his name just then.  And, he turned around and saw all the board members storming out of the Boardroom but only three of them were smiling and looking happy the other looked like someone or something had turned them to instant pussies.

 

“Brian, what’s going on?”  Justin looked stunned when he saw the robust smiled on Brian, Ted, and Ben’s countenances.  They hardly looked like he would expect any of them to look if Brian just got his head and all four limbs chopped off by his peers.  “What’s going on?”  Justin echoed.

 

Brian just chuckled at Justin and never looked so much like he was so in love with Justin than any moment prior to that one.  Justin could swear Brian looked at him like he did that first day when they met inside the movie theatre.  “What’s going on?”

 

“Oh,” Ted was the one to volunteer an answer (sort of).  “You, Justin, is the jolly-good-fellow… that no one can deny; at least I’m sure your husband won’t be able to deny you anything after today, after what you did.”

 

“What, Ted?  What are you talking about?  What did I do?”

 

“You saved your hubby’s ass… or should I say job,” Ben jumped right in there.

 

“What,” Justin looked amazed.  “Ben, I didn’t even know that language like that was within your verbal reach.”  Justin laughed, “But will someone tell me what the fuck is going on here!  I got your message Ted that said the whole world has come tumbling to an end… but it doesn’t look like it.”

 

“We’ll let our Boss tell you,” Ted accentuated as he patted Brian on the shoulder while Ben massaged Brian on the back.

 

“Later, Boss,” Ted and Ben chorused and walked away leaving Justin and Brian alone at Cynthia’s desk.  And, even Cynthia looked terribly curious as well as confused.  She too noticed that Ben, Brian and Ted were the only men who had come out of that boardroom smiling.  However, early that day there was a totally different picture painted in front of her desk.

 

“Brian,” She had to know, “Are you still the CEO?”

 

“Yah, Cynthia, forever and always,” he said in a whisper.  “Get back to work.  I’ll fill you in later.”

 

“Yes!” She cheered and smiled ear-to-ear and was elated with happiness.  Just the thought of Brian getting the axe, and either Jim or Gardner being put in his place as CEO literary felt like experiencing her worst nightmare while being wide awake.

 

“Tell me already,” Justin demanded when he was inside Brian’s office with the door left wide open.  “First I get this message from Ted saying that your were fired from this amazing Dynasty that you created with all your sweat and tears.  I should know because I was there for the journey; and now I get here and you’re still the boss and Ted is some how crediting me for saving your job?  I really don’t get it.”

 

“You fucking did it!  Justin!  You saved our company… reserved our legacy.”

 

“But how?  What did I do that?  I wasn’t even here?”  Justin couldn’t stop smiling like a clown.

 

“One phrase.”

 

“What?”

 

“Joint ownership.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Justin, when we made those joint accounts today, you returned to me all those shares in my company that you had taken away from me in the divorce settlement.  In the process, you returned to me majority interest in my company.  With those shares returned to me I now have 55 percent of all the outstanding shares at my disposal… controlling interest again.  I can do whatever I want again.  No board members, shareholders, or stakeholders of any kind (combined or otherwise) can touch me.  Thanks to you returning those shares back to me.  I love you.”

 

“What?  What did you say?”

 

“Hey, Justin, didn’t you hear me?  Listen?  Are you listening?  I said that I have controlling interest in my company again.  I can keep my job now; and you did that for me.  Thanks to you they couldn’t oust me… no one can touch me now.”

 

“But?”

 

“But what?”

 

“Umm… ummm… you just say that you… ummm…. congratulations, Brian.”  Justin then smiled hearty at him and then he walked up to his husband and embraced him and they started kissing wildly.

 

“Hey, hey, hey,” Brian pulled out of the embrace.

 

“What?”  Justin was still smiling but asking why Brian had ended the kiss.  “What already?”  And Justin heart was beating fast s he was hoping Brian would repeat the tail end of his earlier sentence.

 

“Go close and lock the door, Justin.”

 

“Sure thing,” Justin didn’t need any more of hint than that.

 

“Fuck!”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I don’t have a condom on me?  Do you?”  Brian asked.

 

“No.  Shit!  Brian, does that mean we can’t do it inside your office, right now?

 

“Hey!  Yes, we can.”

 

“Are you suggesting we do it without a condom?  All right!”

 

“Justin!  Are you crazy! How many times I’ve told you how long you and I would have to wait before we can fuck raw again?”

 

“Brian, we’re married and I’m sure neither one of us have any damn diseases.”

 

“Don’t give me any bull, Justin.  Just go to one of the restrooms and get a condom out of the machine.”

 

“Huh?  There are condom machines in the rest rooms at Kinnetic?”

 

“Of course there is… I want to keep my employees safe.”

 

“Sure…Brian… keep them fucking is more like it,” Justin nodded sarcastically.  “No wonder the Board wanted to oust you.”

 

Justin then left and went to one of the restrooms and got a few condoms out of the machine.  However, while he was out there he kind of wondered why he had to go that far.  Why didn’t Brian suggest he go inside his personal bathroom to get them instead… it seemed to him it would have been a lot quicker?

 

When Justin returned to Brian’s office, he spotted him in the window with a phone in his hand and facing the outside; so his back was to Justin.  And, Brian was boisterously laughing and chitchatting.  Then Justin heard his husband say to the caller.  “Bye there, sweetheart.  And, yes I’m so in love with you too.  Bye, for now.”  And then there was a long pause.  So, Justin figured the caller was saying something to Brian then, and the call finally ended with his husband saying,  “Sure, Harry.  That’s just fine.  Yeah, I will see you then.  Bye.”

 

“Shit.  Fuck.  I knew it was Harry you were talking to as well as confessing your love to him,” Justin moaned too low for Brian to even hear him.   And, Justin figured that might have been the reason Brian had sent him a farther distance to get the condoms. 

 

                  ‘He did it so he could sneak and talk to Harry,’ Justin believed.  It pained Justin though to think of how easily Brian says I’m in-love with you to this guy named Harold.  However, he can only say it to Justin when he thinks he’s asleep; or that one time he just now when he said it and didn’t even realized he said it. 

 

For Justin, it’s so hard to figure out this thing between Brian and Harold, because he knows that Brian is in love with him. 

 

‘Could it be that Brian is in love with us both but he loves this Harry-person more than me!’  That question tormented Justin, and especially so because Brian had already told him that he’s the only one he’s ever loved or thinks he could love.  So nothing about that made sense to Justin but he heard it all with his own ears.

 

And when Brian had said that he would see Harold then; and Justin wondered,  ‘How soon is ‘then’? 

 

Justin had been standing there for several more long seconds, before Brian finally turned around and welcomed him back inside his office with an amazingly bright and inviting sincere smile on his face when he saw him there again.  He assumed Justin had just walked back inside.

 

“Hey, Justin.  Got those condoms?”  He cheerfully asked.

 

“Yeah, I got them, Brian.”  Justin gave his husband a fake smile but it was such a good one Brian couldn’t tell it was artificial.

 

*

 

                  “Ah, Brian, that’s feels so intense,” Justin kept sweetly moaning and whimpering between bouts of taciturn crying.

 

Sprawled across the couch in Brian’s office, Justin was literary weeping silently while he lay sprawled out in the missionary position with his husband Brian’s lying between his legs with his dick buried deep inside his wet, hot and quivering hole. 

 

Justin embraced his husband tightly as Brian’s sweaty body consistently moved up and down between Justin’s silky hot thighs and it gave the blond’s body immense pleasure and joy but did little for his aching heart at the time.

 

“You’re crying,” Brian commented as he opened his eyes and locked orbs with Justin.  But he thought those were tears of joy.  So, he just closed his own eyes back as he resumed passionately and rhythmically fucking inside his husband again.  He had no idea Justin’s tears were just the contrary; and were actually sobs of sadness that had been brought on by the call Justin had eavesdropped on earlier.

 

“Ohhh, fuck!”  Brian bucked way up and balanced himself on his knees, but yet kept his dick buried deep inside Justin’s ass, but he could now see a full view of Justin’s body sprawled out of the couch while he fucked him and kept the blond’s stiff dick in clear eyesight.

 

Brian, on a verge of an orgasm, began moaning deeply and quickened the rhythmical motions of his dick fucking inside his husband’s hole.  He then grabbed hold of Justin’s cock and started jerking him off, in an effort to increase the likelihood that they would orgasm around about the same time. 

 

Brian and Justin opened their eyes and watched in an almost hypnotic state, as Brian jerked Justin’s dick inside the palm of his hand and continued to shake it while Justin cum shot in all directions.  And, just watching the blond’s jeez flying through the air this way and that way turned them both on so immensely that they climaxed with a bang.

 

“Oh, love y… love making love to you like this,” Brian passionately accentuated.

 

“Ohhhh, ahhhhh, Shittt!”  They cried out simultaneously and Brian collapsed from his position on his knees and the full weight of his body fell flat down between Justin’s legs. 

 

“Fuck!  That was good!”  They cried out simultaneously again.

 

“Fuck!  Are you okay!  I didn’t crush you to death falling on top of you like that, did I?” Brian checked to see if he had hurt Justin any.

 

“Hey!  You do that a lot, Brian.  I’ve never complained.  And if it ever hurts I wouldn’t know because the eroticism probably outweighs any possible pain to the point I’m stoic to it.  I love making love with you, Brian.”

 

“I know.  I feel the same way.  But Shit,” Brian smirked when he looked around the room at all the places Justin cum landed when he shook his sprinkling dick.

 

“What?”  Justin chuckled.

 

“Your load’s all over the place makes it look like a White Christmas in here,” Brian joked as he withdrew his dick from Justin’s hole.  “Should we clean it up ourselves or let housekeeping do it?”

 

Justin and Brian then roared in laughter.   “Want to get the condom off of me?”  He offered Justin the honors of removing it from his dick.

 

“Sure,” Justin smiled really big then.  “I’ll be glad to get it off you.” 

 

Justin then made his face level with Brian’s groin and once he got the condom off of Brian, he tied it up and tossed it and it made a smooth landing into the trashcan.  “Now let me get the excess cream off of you, Brian,” Justin announced as he licked the head and then all over and then vacuumed Brian into his mouth and orally bopped up and down on his husband’s cock.

 

And, Brian just lay back and relaxed.  Being that he had already cum already, it was just a soothing, serene feeling mostly and he buried his fingertips inside Justin’s scalp and just rhythmically massaged there. 

 

“Mmmm,” Justin moaned as he gave Brian’s cock a final suck and released it from his mouth and then he rested the side of his face cozily down on his husband’s limp dick and they just lay relaxed like that as Brian’s fingertips still danced buried deep beneath Justin’s blond soft fur.

 

“I love you,” Justin said.

 

“What time is it?”  Brian asked.  “My next meeting should be drawing near.”  Brian said right on the buzzer as Cynthia’s voice came in loud and clear.

 

“Brian, your…”

 

“Cynthia, please set them up in conference room B.  We will meet in there instead of my office.”

 

“Will do, Brian.”

 

“Awwww, Briannn,” Justin buried his entire face into Brian’s groin.  “I’m not ready for this to be over with.  I don’t want to leave you.”

 

“Well, unless you want to fuck in front of my clients, we have better…”

 

“Hey!  Why can’t we do that… fuck in front of your clients?  How would it be any different from fucking in front of all those queer folks at Babylon?”

 

“Oh really, Justin.  See what fucking in public almost cost me… us.  Now detached your face from my dick and let me up from here.”

 

“Ewww,” Justin lazily moaned as he sat up on the couch and Brian got up naked and hopped up off it.  “You’re going to smell like sex while you’re in your meeting, Brian.”

 

“No, I’m not and neither are you.”

 

Brian grabbed Justin by the hand and pulled him up from the couch.  “Have you forgotten the shower inside my private bath in here?”

 

“Oh?  It has been a long time since I’ve visit you here.”

 

“Come on, we have to make this a G.I. shower,” Brian said and then the couple jovially ran to the bathroom to bathe together.

 

After they were in the shower just long enough to wash off the odors of love from their bodies, Justin assisted Brian so he could get dressed faster and not keep his client waiting too long.

 

“How do I look?” Brian asked when he was fully dressed again.

 

“Like a billion,” Justin as he grabbed hold of his husband’s tie and made some last second adjustments.  “Now you like two billions bucks.”

 

“Only two billion, Justin?  You sell me sooooo short?”

 

“There’s nothing short about you, Brian,” Justin said as he groped Brian and squeezed his dick.

 

“Naughty… naughty… naughty.”  Brian playfully reprimanded him.  “I got to get out of here and meet my clients and I don’t want to do that with a boner.  Let me go.”

 

“Say pretty please?”

 

“Pretty please,” Brian played along and then Justin took his hand back; and Brian started heading out.

 

“Well, see you, Justin, and, love y… Later.”

 

“Later, Brian; and I love you too.”

 

“Will you still be here inside my office when my meeting’s over?”

 

“No.  First I’m going to clean on and around your couch and then I’m going home to cook dinner.  What time do you think you’ll be home tonight?”

 

“Kind of late, Justin.”

 

“Kind of late?”  Justin nearly groaned.  He wondered does that mean Brian was meeting Harry as early as that evening.  “On the account of what?”  Justin tried to keep his voice really casual and not sound like he was putting Brian though some kind of inquisition.

 

“On the account of my old pops.  I promised him I would meet him inside his favorite tavern tonight.  So, don’t keep dinner warm or wait up for me.”

 

“Oh?  So what time do you think you might be done there?”

 

“Can never say, Justin, when my old man and I hook up together,” Brian sighed and Justin detected a lot of frustration in his voice, which seems to be the case whenever Brian mentions a family member (save his son Gus).  “What time I might leave old Jack is always unpredictable.  Always have to play that one by ear.  But you know that from when we were married the first time.”

 

“Yeah, I recall.  You often stayed out all night with him at that bar.  So, I guess I shouldn’t wait up for you?”

 

“Usually you shouldn’t.”

 

Brian then got the door opened and rushed out to his meeting.  Justin left immediately after.

 

*

 

After the meeting was over Brian returned to his office and caught up on some more work and just before quitting time Reggie came by to clean the office.

 

“Hi, Mr. Taylor-Kinney,” he greeted Brian.

 

“Hi, Mr. Pierson,” Brian greeted him back.  “Oh, by the way, Mr. Pierson, can I trouble you to put Trojans in the condom machine in my private bath… it’s been empty for years now.”

 

“Yes, Mr. Taylor-Kinney, I’ll do that for you.”

 

“Thanks,” Brian then packed up and left for the day.  But instead of heading home to Justin he went to meet his father Jack at his favorite sports bar.