Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter added Thurs. 7/12/12

 

Chapter 37:  Come Give Me a Hug and a Kiss

 

                  Sunday, the last full day of Justin and Brian’s honeymoon, they awakened and Brian looked over at Justin in bed – yawned and chuckled.  “Fuck, If we don't both need haircuts.  We both have better get that done this morning.”

 

“Huh?”  Justin groggily protested.  He wasn’t ready to get up out of bed yet.  “What’s one more day, Brian?”

 

“I will tell you what’s one more day,” Brian sat up in bed and announced and he looked terribly sleepy himself.  “I return to work tomorrow and I have several meetings bright and early in the morning.  I won’t have a second to waste inside a barber’s chair then, so we better get those haircuts today.  Get up!  And let’s get showered and dressed and drive out to the local barbershop and get a trim.”

 

“Not now!  Brian!  I’m sleepy as hell.  We stayed up all night fucking until wee hours of the morning.  I’m too tired and sleepy to get up now.”

 

“Get up now, Justin,” Brian was quite adamant.  “We had two weeks of leisure.  It’s about time we got back into the swing of things again.”

 

“Yeah, tomorrow, Monday – not today.  It’s still our honeymoon. And besides, my ass-hole and I need a rest.  You go to the barbershop alone if you must but leave me here sleeping.”

 

“As you wish.  I will leaving you here sleeping then.”

 

“Good,” Justin was glad to hear it.  He then balled up like a knot beneath the covers and put a pillow over his head as well. 

 

“Is it my morning breath,” Brian mocked.  “Sleep tight, sleepy head,” He said as he then slapped Justin on his delicate ass and then he leapt naked out of bed and ran to the bathroom to start his morning off with a gratifying long hot piss. 

 

“Sure you won’t get up and come with me?”  Brian made Justin one last offer as he was now fully dressed and leaned over his husband in bed.

 

“I said no… leave me alone,” Justin grouchily expressed.  “I’m sleepy, Brian.  You really wore my ass out last night.”

 

“You’re complaining?”  Brian asked.  “Is that an indication, Justin, that the honeymoon’s finally over?”

 

“I’m only complaining about the lack of sleep.  I’ll could never dream of even complain about the fucking.  My ass-hole is even feeling deliciously good right now. If I wasn’t so sleepy I ask you to fuck me again.”

 

“Hmm,” Brian leaned down into Justin and placed his hot mouth at his ear.  “You’re sure you don’t want me to fuck you again... right now?”

 

“Brian, don't you ever get enough.  Now go get that hair cut – while my ass-hole recoup from all the pumping you didn’t in and out of it all last night.  You were a non-stop demon last night.  And, besides you all cleaned up and dress now.  I don’t suppose you want to get all sticky again do you.”

 

“See you later,” Brian stopped hounding his husband and pulled the pillow away from Justin’s head and kissed him passionately at the temple and then returned the pillow back to him.  “You rest my Sunshine Prince, while I go and get that haircut.”

 

“Yeah, you do that, so I can finally get some much needed sleep-eye.”

 

Brian then located his car keys and head out of the house to the garage.  He got inside his car but no sooner had he turned on the ignition, his cell rang.  He quickly checked the number thinking it's awfully early in the morning.

 

“Harry,” Brian answered anxiously.  He was surprised to hear from him that early but then he thought about certain circumstance, and then figured he shouldn't be surprised what time Harold might call.  He calling so early rather alarmed him though.  “What?”  Brian's voice almost sounded frantic.  “I tell you what, I won’t wait until tomorrow to come to you.  I’ll come right this instant.” 

 

Brian paused and listened again.  “No… no… it’s no inconvenience to me… it’s perfectly okay, actually.  Yeah, I know, I’m still on my honeymoon but I got some time and can get away for a few hours.  My husband’s still sleeping and I figure he’d be that way for a few hours.  I was on my out way to get a haircut… so I would have been away for a few hours anyway… what?  You’ll cut my hair for me,” Brian chuckled.  “You’re any good?  Sure fine, you can cut my hair.  See you in a New York minute.  I’m on my way… what?  Sure, I’ll hold for a second.”

 

Brian then reached over to turn his radio on and search for the device that gets the garage door up; and by the time he located a decent channel and that gadget, he was back on the phone again. “Hey there, sweatheart… yah… sure… that’s just beautiful.  See you really soon and I’m so in love with you too.  Bye for now.”

 

Brian then drove out of to his new destination and he was gone for many more hours than he had originally thought he would be.  And, all that time Justin had been calling him trying to locate him.  And, it probably seemed to Justin that Brian was ignoring him or avoiding his call. 

 

However, Brian spent part of his time in a location where cell phone usage was not allowed.  And, not only were there no reception there, in addition, if someone even saw you as much as attempting to use your cell they accosted you and asked you to turn it off.  Which had been the case with Brian and he simply didn't remember to turn it back on when he found himself at a more cellphone friendlier location.

 

Brian had sat inside Harold's apartment while he cut his hair and it never dawned on his to turn his phone on, nor then it occur to him how quicky time was flying by. so it never occurred to him to turn it on and call his husband until it got terriby late.

 

After Harold cut Brian's hair they hung out a little while longer at his place and then they went back to the cellphone-free zone again and stayed for additional hours.  They got separated for a little while and that's when Brian just happened to noticed a clock on the wall.

 

“Fuck, Shit!” Brian bitched out loud curising himself for allowing that many hours to slip unnoticably passed him.  He then tried to contact Justin on his cell but still wasn't able to pick up a signal.

 

"Can't use that in here," Someone nearly scolded him.

 

However, he was standing around waiting on Harold to reunite with him, so he didn’t want to leave that spot where he had left him earlier and inconvenience him any by forcing him to go look outside for him.  So, he asked the person who had asked him to cut the cell off.  “Ms., can you direct me to the nearest pay phone?” 

 

“It’s an entire row of pay phones…right down there,” she pointed Brian in the right direction.  And, he could see them from there and figured when Harold returns he’ll easily see where he had gone.

 

Brian then hurried over to phones and dialed Justin’s cell and a recorded voice kicked in and told him how much money to deposit into the coin slot.  He got the change together and made the deposit.

 

“Justin, it’s me.”

 

“Briannnn, where the fuck you’ve been all this time!  And, why didn’t you answer or return any of my calls?  And, whose number are you calling me on… I don’t recognize this number?”

 

“Sorry, Justin.  I couldn’t get a signal from where I am and I’m calling you on a payphone; and I just lost track of time but my hair is cut now.  I’m on my way back home to you.  I’ll be there in a jiffy.”

 

“Okay, hurry back. I'm really missing you something terrible around about now… I’ve been missing you for some time now.”

 

“Like I said, I’ll be back there in a flash.”  Brian hung up the pay phone.

 

“I supposed that was your husband,” Harry was suddenly at Brian’s side.  “Did he give you shit?”

 

“Kind of, so I definitely have to bail right now.”

 

“Sure, Brian.  But we’ll be in touch with each other?”  Harold asked rather pleadingly.

 

“Most definitely will, Harry.  Any time day or night, don’t hesitate to call my cell.”

 

“Thanks for that, Brian.”

 

“Sure, Harry.  And, thanks for the terrific haircut.  You ought to consider opening your own barbershop.  But bye for now though; however, whenever you need me again, or my money that is, just call me.”

 

“Thanks, Brian.  You’re such a lifesaving peach.”

 

“Hmm.  My money certainly is… isn’t it?”  Brian came across as a little snobbish just then.  A side of him that Harold was just seeing for the first time.  However, he let it ride because although he was witnessing it for the first time, others had forewarned him about Brian’s trust issues and especially so when it comes to his money.  So, he knew to expect it eventually.  However, he doesn’t recall Brian being that way in the past.  However, they weren't the best of friends in the past so he can't say he knew Brian too well back then.

 

“It’s not all about the money, Brian.  It’s more about the love.”

 

“I’m sure it’s NOT all about the money, Harry, but more about the love.”  Brian callously mocked, “For isn’t that what they all say?   But, I’ve become a lot less naïve and know much better these days.   It’s always about nothing else but the money and rarely if there’s any real love at all.  No sense in denying it.”

 

“Well, I will deny it because it just isn’t true of me.  And, I’m sorry you feel that way about it, Brian.  I recalled a time when you weren’t like that.  Do you still feel that your husband’s a gold digger, Brian?”

 

Brian looked highly annoyed by that statement.  “That’s none of your damn-fucking business, Harold.”

 

“Sorry.  I might have been out of line with that statement but I heard some rumors; and you just said so yourself that when it comes right down to it, it’s all about your fucking money.”

 

“Either directly or indirectly – it’s still about my money when it comes to the core of it.  Are you in any position to dispute that, Harold?”

 

“Yes, I can dispute it actually.  Let’s say for the sake of argument, Brian, that all I do care about is what your money can do for me.  However, it’s a two-way street… isn’t it?”

 

“What is that supposed to mean?”

 

“I’ll tell you what it means.  If I’m here with you right now just because of the money then what is the reason you are here?  Certainly couldn’t be on the account of MY money – I have none.  So you’re here for an entirely different reason.  It was love that sent you rushing over here this morning, Brian.  Based on that, you can’t claim one hundred percent that it is all about the money… can you?”

 

"Oh, really, Harold," Brian asked as he reached inside his pocket, got his checkbook out and wrote Harold a pretty hefty check and handed over to him.  "You're sure it isn't about the money?"  Brian snickered as Harold took the check.

 

Brian huffed and puffed just then.  “I have to get back to my husband.  I am still on my honeymoon, you know,” he then sharply said.  “Bye for now.”

 

“Bye.  And, you enjoy the rest of your honeymoon, Brian.  I’ll be in touch.  and, thanks for the check and everything else.” 

 

But Harold kind of wished that Brian wouldn't make him feel so much like shit that instant.  It took a lot of pride for him to take the money from Brian.  He's not used to asking and accepting money from any man; and he hates the fact that Brian's makes out that he's only there for the money. 

 

However, on some level he knows why Brian might get that impression about him.  Mainly because on some level that was true, but he felt in his case he desparately needed Brian's money rather than merely wanted it, and that need was not based on greed or total selfishness (like Brian was making out it was).

 

“Sure you're welcome and I’m sure you will be in touch,” Brian sardonically stated and then announced, “I have to go inside the restroom and take a piss, Harry, but I’ll be right back out.”

 

"Go ahead, Brian.  I'll still be standing out here when you come back out."

 

Brian then located a men’s room and relieved himself; and when he came out for some reason his mood had done a complete 180, and he smiled hearty just then.  “Hey there, sweetheart,” Brian sincerely expressed.  “You’re looking really good to me now.  But don’t even try saying a word,” he said as he bent down just slightly, and spread his arms wide and then requested, “Instead just come over here and give me a hug and a kiss.”

 

Brian got that tight embrace and kiss and then said, “I love you, sweetheart, later.”  And, then he left the building, scurried to the parking lot to retrieve his vehicle and then hurried back to Britin to his husband.