Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter added Sun., 6/10/12

Chapter 29:  Swear The Secrecy


“You two can go do your packing and take a nap.  It is still a few hours before daylight,” Philip suggested to Brian and Justin when they arrived to the island.  “My nephew and I are going to get some sleep on the boat but the moment I wake up I’ll call and make those arrangements for your pilots to fly out here and get you.”


“Thanks,” Brian and Justin said simultaneously and then they headed over to the house.


“Come on, Justin; let’s gather all our stuff and quickly pack.”


Brian and Justin started rushing here and there gathering things from all over the house and took everything inside the bedroom where their suitcases were in the large wall-in closet.  They gathered up everything they owned in the bedroom.  Justin was quickly able to locate his cell phone among those things.  And, then they got the suitcases and scattered them over the bed and started putting things inside them. 


Brian was on one left side of the bed packing while Justin was on the right side facing him.


Brian was done with his packing before Justin had finished, so, he secured all his cases shut and then he walked over to the other side of the bed where Justin was still folding clothes and stuffing them inside his suitcases.  Brian positioned himself behind his spouse and locked his arms around his stomach. 


“Are you okay?” Brian checked as he drew Justin even nearer to him; and held him so close and in such a protective manner that his dick pressed cozily up against Justin’s buttocks, and then he dropped his chin on his blond husband’s shoulder.  


“I’m aware of how important this honeymoon was to you.”  Brian kissed his husband’s neck.  “I’m sorry I ruined it by suggesting we take the boat inland to Jamaica.  Had we stayed put on this island, things would have played out a lot differently.  What happened was entirely my fault; and after you showed me the mag, I shouldn’t have hesitated to get us back to the island (right that instant).”


“I don’t blame you for what Bastian tried to do to us, Brian.  It wasn’t you fault.  And besides, you kept us safe.  Tonight was the second time you saved my life this trip.  Thank you for that.”


“You exaggerate, Justin.  It was nothing.”


“You saved my life TWICE,” Justin chuckled, “And you say it was nothing.”


“It was no big deal.  I didn’t do anything that was so fantastic or heroic.  On that mountain it was mere instincts; it was an instantaneous response.  You were about to fall and I was right there next to you.   Anyone would have done what I did.  And, back in those woods I was running for my own damn life.”


“You could have just saved yourself and left me, you know.”


“And risk not getting all my money and properties back,” Brian raised his brows and tried to keep a straight face.


“Don’t give me that bullshit, Brian!  I know why you saved me BOTH TIMES because you LOVE me.”


“Finish what you’re doing, Justin,” Brian ordered him, and then he passionately kissed the temple of Justin’s dirty head, “I’m going to get into the shower.  Join me there when you’re done packing.”


“Okay,” Justin murmured and then he returned to packing while Brian stripped naked right there in front of him, and after he was completely bare he scurried off to the bathroom.  Justin stared and smiled at his husband’s bouncing butt until it was out of sight.


Justin then picked up Brian’s phone and turned it on.  He was curious about who had called him earlier.  He saw that Claire was the last person to call but there were so many other calls in addition to hers.  Most of them, he recognized were from Brian’s family members but there were some calls from people he didn’t know… several calls were particularly from someone name Harold.  Justin wondered who was he and why he called so much. 


However, he felt he invaded too much of his husband’s privacy already, so he fought his curious nature and didn’t check any more of those messages and texts; instead he just turned the phone back off and laid it on the bed where Brian had left it.  Then he picked up his own phone and turned it on – curious as to what kind of messages he might had received.  He only received one call thought.  It was one from a number he didn’t recognized.  So, he listened to that message; and it turned out it was the message from the realty broker Saraphina that announced she was sending the workers over the next day.


‘Hmm,’ Justin pondered on that and thought, ‘I’ll be damned.  If Brian hadn’t taken us to town, our honeymoon probably would have been cut short after the workers had come out here and discovered us.  And, who knows things might have been even worst out here in this deserted area with no one around and nowhere to run!  We might have been sitting ducks for any crazed homophobe who might have discovered us out here all alone.  I guess we will never really know how that would have turned out, but I can’t wait until tomorrow when we are finally safely on our way out of here.’


“I’m the one who should say he’s sorry,” Justin declared as he walked up into the shower and attached himself to Brian’s butt.  His limp genitals engaged with Brian’s ass similar to how Brian pressed up against him back inside the bedroom.  Justin then wrapped his arms around his husband, and the brunet leaned cozily into the blond.


"You want me to penetrate you?"  Jusitn asked.


“No,"  Brian answered,  "But you're Sorry about what?”  Brian asked.  “And besides, sorry’s bullshit!


Then they paused for a minute and Justin spoke next.  “I should be the sorry one, since it was me who suggested that we come here for a honeymoon, in the first place.”


 “Bullshit,” Brian blasted him.  “We only had this one bad night.  The rest of it was damn worth the trip.  Up until this crap happened, I never seen you so happy, Justin.  And, no one can take those memories away from you or us, ever.  No one should be sorry, but if anyone is the blame… it’s me,” Brian turned around in Justin’s arms and then embraced him back and he went into apologetic mode again, “I’m so sorry this honeymoon was not EVERYTHING you dreamt of, Justin.”


“But it was, Brian,” Justin’s fingertips rubbed at Brian’s spine, “And you’re right I did have the best time of my life while it lasted.  You were just wonderful to me.  You made me happy every second here.  And, although what happened with Bastian was sort of a nightmare, it didn’t end tragically because of you.   And, this might sound kind of pathetic; but it was actually romantic lying inside that grave with you.”


“What?  Really Justin?  That REALLY does sound pathetic.”


“Yeah, but it was kind of HOT!  You holding me tight like that, your dick glued so tightly to my ass, and then you telling me, if I want, I can go the sleep and you will stay awake all night and watch over me and keep me safe.  Could it get any more romantic than that?”


Brian grinned because although he wasn’t willing to admit it, he knew what Justin meant.  “You’re pathetic,” Brian feigned grimaced and then mocked.


Justin’s hand then went to the back of Brian’s head and his fingertips gently buried inside Brian’s auburn tresses and massaged there.  He then lifted up on his tiptoes to make his dick more leveled with Brian and he smooched in his arms.  “I love you.”


Brian didn’t answer him verbally but instead he answered him by dropping his head down and captured Justin’s lips into a very gratifying kiss.  And, he took the soap he was holding and started lathering up Justin’s body.   “You’re filthy,” Brian teased.  “Let’s wash you up and get all that dirt off of you.”


Brian then grabbed the shampoo and squeezed some of its contents onto Justin’s dirty hair and he chuckled.


“What’s so funny?”  Justin asked as he took the creamy bar of soap out of Brian’s other hand.


“I always wondered what you would look like a brunet,” Brian teased as he put both hands inside Justin scalp and massaged there lathering up the shampoo.


“My hair’s not that damned fucking dirty,” Justin mocked.  “I had that cap on my head most of the time, but I just love it though when you wash my hair inside the shower.”


“I love doing it.  It makes you seem like such a tot… like you’re my little brother or something.”


“What do you prefer… me being your little brother or your husband?”


“I surely can’t fuck my little brother,” Brian shrugged matter-of-factly.


“Well, you can fuck ME any place or time that you want,” Justin assured him.  “So, I’m damn glad I’m not your little brother.”


“Hmm,” Brian pondered on that for a mere second.  “Any place… any time… huh?  Why not, when we get back to the Pitts, let’s finish out our honeymoon inside of Club Babylon on Liberty Avenue?”  Brian joked.


“You better not suggest doing that shit, Brian!”  Justin cursed him.  “Or this marriage will last for less than a year after all!”


Brian looked sheepishly at his husband and then taunted, “Talk about the honeymoon being over.”  He and Justin burst into laughter then.


“Bring your head all the way under the water,” Brian guided Justin after his hair was all lathered up.  He helped Justin rinse all the shampoo out.  “Conditioner next,” Brian then grabbed that bottle and started applying that to Justin’s hair.


“By chance, are any of the many businesses you own just happen to be barbershops?”  Justin teased.


“No, I don’t think I own any barbershops, Justin,” Brian answered him anyway although he knew he was fooling with him.  “Let that sit for a minute,” Brian said of the conditioner, “And then we’ll rinse.”


“Do I need to do you afterwards?”  Justin asked.


“I washed and conditioned mine hair while you were inside the bedroom still packing… but you can get down on your knees in front of me and DO ME, if you know what I mean.”


Justin smiled heartily and then said, “What about that forest between your thighs that you call pubic hairs, did you wash and condition there too?”  Justin asked.  “I’ve never seen anyone so hairy down there before, Brian.  But I would never ask you to shave or pluck one single hair even.  Because I love it!  It drives me wild!”


“I know it does,” Brian arrogantly expressed, “That’s the reason I never shave the bear rug.”


“Want me to clean and condition it for you?”


“Sure, but not with shampoo and conditioner though.  Instead why don’t you get that with your mouth and tongue,” Brian demanded as he already had his palm on top of Justin’s head and pushing his husband down on his knees to do him the honor.


“Mmm, ohhh, ahhh,” Brian moaned as his fingertips danced around all over his husband’s scalp, while Justin’s tongue buried inside Brian’s furry forest.


“Feels good?” Justin withdrew his tongue and asked.


“Great,” Brian said as he placed his palm to the back of Justin’s head and pushed his face back on his genitals.  “Time to use your mouth and tongue to clean some other things now,” Brian answered.


Justin got Brian’s full meaning and then he held Brian’s balls in his hand and started licking them.


“Shit!”  Brian deeply moaned as he threw his wet head back and it felt extra good when he felt Justin vacuuming his nuts into his mouth and drawing them as far down his throat as he could get them.  “You do fantastic things with your mouth,” Brian complimented him.  “I bet you could squeeze several dozen massive cocks down your throat at one time.”


Brian’s statement caused Justin to gag and cough.


“Is everything alright down there,” Brian teased.


Justin then spit out Brian’s nuts.  “Keep it up, Brian; and you can get down here and suck your own cock and balls.”


“Now is that any way for a newlywed to treat the other newlywed while on their honeymoon?”  Brian ridiculed.                                      


“Time for your punishment,” Justin looked up at Brian all sinister-like and snickered. 


Brian immediately wondered what Justin was up to.  Justin then gave Brian’s testicles one last lick and then captured Brian’s cock inside his mouth and maneuvered it inside his mouth giving his spouse the best blowjob he ever gave him.  It was so powerful and electrifying that Brian couldn’t keep his balance and in no time he slid down and was sitting flat on his ass with his legs spread wide and Justin head lay down between them sucking Brian’s dick so hard it pained him.


“Fuck, Justin!  You’re murdering me with pleasure,” Brian was actually complaining… fearful that Justin might strangle him to death.  But Justin kept his husband’s dick lodged down his throat driving him nearly to the brinks until Brian finally shot inside his mouth.


“Does that teach you some proper manners or what?”  Justin asked immediately after swallowing Brian’s cum, dropping him from his between his lips and wiping his mouth.


“Fuck!  Justin!  Who sucks a dick that way!  You held me so tight down your throat, it almost felt like you could have squeezed me to death.”


“I definitely SQUEEZED every drop of semen and sperm out of you,” Justin claimed, “I definitely milked you dry, Brian.  You are officially running on empty now.”


“I swear to be well behaved from this moment forth, Justin.  I hated to be strangled death by your throat.”


Brian then grabbed Justin and pulled him between his thighs and bestowed on him a wet, wild and ravishing kiss.  They moaned as they kissed each as the rains from the showerhead down poured all over them.  It was like being under a waterfall of love. 


And, when they were done kissing, Brian got to his feet and pulled Justin up with him.  He then pushed Justin up against the shower’s wall, got a condom out of the soap dish in there and used the creamy soap for lube and then he gently entered the younger blonde man as Justin hugged him and held him very tight. 


“Ohhh,” Justin moaned as Brian fucked him up against the wall.  Justin stayed pinned to the wall as he moved one hand down to wrap around Brian’s butt while the other draped over Brian’s shoulder and Justin held on tight that way as Brian banged him passionately.  “Ahhh, that’s so good,” Justin moaned.


“Huh-huh,” Brian agreed.  “Shit yes!  So warm… wet and hot.  Can’t wait for our first three-month-anniversary,” Brian announced.


“Huh?”  Justin asked.


“That will be the time you and I can get HIV tested and then start doing it raw again.”


“Yeah,” Justin moaned.  “I’m looking forward to that too.  I can’t wait.”


And then Brian slid Justin up the shower wall detaching his feet from the shower floor.  He had Justin floating but yet pinned up against the wall.


“Ohhh, Briannn, I love it when you pin me up in the air in the shower and stick your long dick all the way up my ass like that… I LOVE IT,” Justin passionately moaned.  “I LOVE IT!  It feels so good!”


“Fuck!”  Brian’s cock felt so good all the way up in Justin’s fiery hot hole like that.  “Argh,” Brian bent down a bit and then pushed up even deeper inside Justin.  And, then he moved fiercely up and down fucking his husband to both their delight… he fucked him really well like that.


“Briannnn,” Justin called out his name ecstatically.  “Oh my Gawdddd!”                                                     


Brian then started fucking even more fiercely causing Justin to bounce up and down on the wall. 


“Shitttt!”  They simultaneously moaned and Justin repositioned his hands and placed both palms down on Brian’s shoulder and meshed as Brian just kept banging up and down inside him.


“My gawdddd,” they both whimpered simultaneously as they felt like they could explode it was so good and hot.


“Oh, shitttt,” Justin insanely cried out, as he panted out of control and profusely perspired; and he then had to reach between Brian and himself and grabbed his own dick and jerk it.  And, Brian picked up the fucking pace, so Justin then knew he was near.


“Gawddddd!”  They yelled as their orgasm madly burst forward releasing from them.  Brian rushed out of the condom so the showering waters could wash their sperm away at the very same time.


“Shit, that was good!”  They said at the same time and giggled as Brian collapsed against Justin still pinned up against the wall.  Brian was pressed so tightly against him that had Justin not welcomed it, it might have been unbearably painful.  However, Justin welcomed every bit of that intense feeling.


“Yeah but…”


“But what?”  Brian asked.


“It’s so strange that some people want to kill us for how we love each other.”


“Don't think about that," Brian told him.  "Let’s just get in bed, Justin; and get some sleep so we won’t be sleeping the entire time on the plane out of here.”


“Yeah, I’m so sleepy, Brian; I think I’m going to doze out like a light the moment my head hits the pillow.”


Brian then turned off the water and Justin and he exited the shower, dried themselves and then returned to bedroom and got in bed together.


“Good night,” Justin said; and the moment his head hit the pillowhe pretended to be sleep.  It appeared, to Brian, that Justin had have fallen instantly asleep; and seconds later Brian heard Justin gently snoring.


And, that is when Brian delicately whispered to him, “I love you, my husband, slumber peacefully and have nothing but sweet dreams.”


Brian then kissed his blond husband’s temple, closed his eyes and welcomed sleep.  And, Justin opened his eyes just then and smiled devilishly to himself but he fought sleep because he wanted to watch safely over Brian for the rest of the night.  So, he just lay there awake. 


Early the next morning Justin heard Brian’s pilots bringing the jet in and landing it on the island not too far from the house.


When Brian awakened and discovered the pilots there, he shook his young husband (still assuming he was sleeping).  “Justin, wake up,” he ordered him. “Let’s grab our stuff and get the Hell out of this place.  The pilots are already here.”


“Yeah,” Justin drowsily moaned as he stretched and then greeted Brian. “Good morning; and yah, let’s say goodbye to this beautiful paradise.”


“There are other paradises, Justin – even better than this one.”


Brian and Justin then hopped out of bed ran to the bathroom and had a quick G.I. shower, shaved and washed their mouths out.  Afterwards they returned to the bedroom, and Brian finished dressing first. 


“Justin, you stay here and finish dressing while I go outside and check on the commissioner, his nephew and the pilots.  I’ll be right back.”


Brian then hurried out of there and left Justin alone in the bedroom. 


Brian wasn’t ready for the honeymoon to be over with yet.  However, he was definitely done with anything that smelt like, tasted like or even felt like Jamaica to him.  He then rushed out to the spot where the pilots were waiting.  He accosted them and gave them additional flight instructions, and it was Brian this time who told the pilots to swear the secrecy.  He was about to blow his husband’s mind away, with their new honeymoon spot.