Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter added Fri., 6/8/12

Chapter 22:  You Make Me Fall Out of Bed


“…You make me smile like the sun… fall out of bed… sing like a bird… dizzy in my head… spin like a record… crazy on a Sunday nighttt…”                                  


Brian awakened in the middle of the night to Justin lying awake beside him and (gaily) crooning additional bars of the You Make Me Smile song.  “Good evening… morning… whatever the fuck time it is,” Brian chuckled at him.


And Justin kept serenading him, “…Just the thought of you can drive me wilddd… you make me smileeee!  Actually, Brian – YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!"


“Me too, Justin.  I’m not feeling BAD at all, at the moment.  Happy Honeymoon, my husband.”


“Happy Honeymoon to you too, Brian – MY husband.”


They then started kissing wildly and started incessantly rolling in bed… rolled all the way onto the floor.


“Ouch,” Brian’s head hit the floor and Justin fell smack down on top of him.  “So much for making us fall out of bed,” they chorused in mirth.


And, they stayed there [nude] on the floor, and Justin’s hands and chin rested on Brian’s chest, while they whispered sweet-nothings to each other. 


“This place becomes more and more like a divine paradise by the second,” Justin murmured as he stared into Brian’s face and locked orbs with him.  “I kind of wish we could stay here the entire year.”


“Hmm,” Brian simply moaned as his hand went to Justin’s back and he stared rubbing circles there.  “This is some position to stay in for a complete year.  Your weight lying atop of me for a full year and my back to this hard floor…”


“You know what I mean,” Justin playfully snapped at him.


“Yeah, I know what you mean.  This is a pretty damn nice place to be, Justin.”


“Have you ever seen so many stars assembled in one place before?”  Justin asked as he looked away from Brian’s face for a second and looked up through the glass sunroof and could see what seemed like the entire universe smiling down on them from above.  “It’s hardly a dark space between them.  I never realized there were so many stars in the sky.”


“It’s must be quadrillions of them… even more than that,” Brian calculated.


“Stars give us hope; and do you recognize any of those constellations, Brian?”


“Huh?”  Brian looked amazed.  “I recognized at least one… that one,” Brian pointed.  “That one’s definitely a smiling face,” he flattered.  “Hmm, do you make the stars SMILE too, Justin, like you make me smile?”


“What, Brian?”  So much Brian’s been saying that night has amazed Justin.  He didn’t think Brian would have loosened up so much and so quickly.  However, he was so glad he did.


“How do you figure the stars give us hope?”  Brian then asked.


“Everything in the sky seems beyond this world somehow.   I think that let us know that we aren’t alone in the universe and that there’s something that exists far beyond us.”


“You mean like God?”


“Exactly.”


“Oh… we established that there’s a God, while on our honeymoon.  That’s really interesting, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.  We ought to write our own Good Book.”


“A gay version of the Bible that doesn’t include the passage that says homosexuality is an abomination to God… is that what you mean, Brian?”


“Hey who put that in the Bible anyway and then called it the ‘Good Book’ and the ‘Word of God’?”  Brian wanted to know.  “People lie about everything.”


“I don’t lie about anything anymore, Brian.  I especially don’t lie to you anymore.”  Justin looked intensely at Brian.  “I love you.”


Brian then closed his eyes and captured Justin’s lips once more and devoured them with wet passion.  And, then he flipped Justin on his back and spread his legs and got between them.  “Love this,” he commanded as he forgot himself and almost penetrated Justin raw.


“Briannn!”  Justin frantically pressed his hands to Brian’s chest halting him.  “Condom.”


“Fuck!  How could I forget!”  Brian, angry with himself, slapped his own forehead.  “Sorry, Justin.  I apologize for that.  I didn’t mean to endanger you one bit.  I want you safe because… I want you around for a very long time.”


Justin’s breath cut off then because he wasn’t sure how Brian meant that last statement, exactly.  “I want to keep you safe too, and I want be around for a very long time – BE AROUND YOU,” Justin accentuated.


“Get up and find a condom,” Brian rolled off of him and instructed him.


Justin kissed Brian and then he got up to do as he was told, but Brian grabbed him by the hand and halted him for a second.


“Yeah?”  Justin asked.


“Happy Honeymoon,” Brian wished him again, “And Justin… I love falling out of bed with you.  Now hurry up and get that condom.”