Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 195 added 7/30/13 NOTE:  Okay, everyone…. One more chapter and this baby is finally done.

Chapter 195:  A Streetcar Named Desire:  JUSTINNNNNNN!

 

 

 

            Once inside the theater, Brian went upstairs to the balcony, and he looked all around, and saw no one else was there, and therefore he had the entire theatre to himself, and he took a seat in the very first row, and he sat there for quite awhile all by his lonesome, and occasionally he’d check his Rolex and peeped the time; and the last time he checked his watch, he thought the time might be just right to go down to the refreshment stand and get a drink and some snacks.  So, he got up, made that trip, and hurried back and the movie got underway, and Brian knew the movie so well that he was able to sit there and lip sync all Marlon Brandon’s lines.

 

 

 

And when that unforgettable classic moment arrived in the movie when Marlon Brandon stands outside in the street and underneath Vivian Leigh’s balcony and yells STELLAAAAAA, Brian was impelled to stand up then and call out the love of his life name in the same fashion.

 

 

 

“Oh, why the fuck not!  I’m all alone here.  So here goes.”

 

 

 

Brian then got up and faced the screen, and stood in the same position like Brandon did in the film, and he stared up at the ceiling and just let it all burst forward, as he hollered, “JUSTINNNNNN!”

 

 

 

“What?”  Somebody actually answered him.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Footnote:  Okay, everyone…. One more chapter and this baby is finally done.