Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter added Sun., 6/3/12

Chapter 19:  While I Thought You Were Sleeping


It wasn’t long after their blowjobs and self-affirming fuck inside the limo that Justin and Brian was ready to bid everyone farewell and head to their honeymoon destination.  A location that Justin and Emmett made all the arrangements and was keeping Brian in the dark; pretty much like Brian kept Justin and Emmett in the dark about the unexpected blimp.


The chauffeur drove the newlyweds to the airport and put them in the pilots’ hands.


“Hey?”  Brian whispered [when Justin wasn’t looking] as he leaned into one of his pilots who regularly fly his private jet for him.  “Where are we off to, Joseph?”


“Sorry, but your better half told me not to tell.”


“What?”  Brian snapped, “And, why is it that everyone always refer to Justin as the better half?” He really wanted to know why that was.


“Sorry, sir… I already swore your husband the secrecy.”


And, when Brian asked the other pilot and the standby, they were just as tight-lipped as the other guy.  So, Brian just sat cozily on his couch inside the jet, and had to accept that he won’t know until they get there.


*


“What the Hell are you doing?”  Brian protested when Justin and he were still on the plane, and the younger man straddled his lap and had a black blindfold in his hand trying to cover Brian’s eyes with it.


“Brian, don’t put up a fuss.  Be a good sport… will you?”


“Good sport about what?  Why are you trying to blind me?  I can think of a lot more interesting things we could be doing with you straddled on my lap like this!”


“We are about to land, and I don’t want you to see this place until we absolutely landed and we are on the doorstep of the place where we are staying.”


“I don’t like to be in the dark about anything, Justin.  You know that about me.”


“Brian, please?  I let you surprise me with the blimp… let me surprise you with this?”


“Okay, whatever you want, Justin.”


“Thanks,” said Justin, and he was at least grateful Brian didn’t end his last sentence with the phrase:  we had an agreement.  He then put the blindfold on Brian and quickly jumped off his lap.


*


And, Brian stayed blindfolded and he even let Justin lead him around like that even after they had landed.  Justin with Brian still doused in darkness led him around and they got on a boat and floated on water to their final destination.  And, Justin continued to guide Brian around in darkness as he led him off the boat and then up a hill and then told him, “Brian, we are coming to some steps now.  So watch your step and lifted your feet when I tell you; and when I get you on the porch I will remove the blindfold and you can see where we are?”


“Watch your step, Brian.  And lift,” Justin started guiding Brian carefully up the steps – one stair at a time.  “There… we are on the porch now.  So, I’m going to remove the blindfold, and you can open your eyes, turn around and look.”


“Finally, Justin!  And, I like you to know that being led around like blind man’s bluff was no picnic for me.”


Justin then removed the blindfold and Brian turned around and looked.


“Where is this place… and where are all the other houses and the rest of the people?”  Brian asked as he stood spellbound on the porch of a breathtakingly magnificent one-story white modern house (with lots of windows and glass doors) and he looked out into the vast tropical paradise in front of him.


“There aren’t any other people… it’s just us.  I saw the movie ‘Breaking Dawn’ with the vampire and his human bride, and I liked the way they did it and I tried to replicate a similar atmosphere.  Emmett helped me tremendously.”


“This place is really beautiful, Brian… isn’t it… do you like it?”


“It’s beyond beautiful, Justin.  I saw Breaking Dawn.  And, that place has nothing on this one!”  Brian was truly impressed to the point he couldn’t even find the sarcasm that would enable him to express any opposition like he’s so accustomed to doing.  Justin definitely had him trumped that instant.  So, he had no choice but to give in to the younger blonde man’s will.  He gathered Justin into an embrace and gave him a mouthwatering passionate kiss to express his approval. 


“Where are we – actually?” Brian asked the moment the kiss ended.  “Are we in Brazil?


“No, actually we are in the Caribbean… a deserted island not far from Jamaica.  And, Brian we have the entire island just to ourselves.”


“Hmmm… not far from Jamaica…huh?”  That rather highly concerned Brian.  He’s aware that Jamaica is rather skimpy on its GBLT laws.  However, Justin said the island is deserted and it’s on the outskirts and not necessarily part of Jamaica.   So, maybe he shouldn’t be so worried.


“Its paradise… that what it is,” Brian asserted as he pressed his nose to Justin’s temple and took a deep breath and released it.


“I agree,” and, Justin was so glad Brian was immensely pleased.


*


“Hmm,” Brian noted when he and Justin had unpacked and got settled in the house.  “This place is so beautiful that I kind of wished I had waited until we got here and consummated our second marriage instead of inside that limo.”


“Me too kind of, but I’m sure you and I will still find a way to make our first time here together PERFECT!  Hey!  Is there ever a time in bed with us when things aren’t just perfect?”


“Never!”  Brian answered.  “Nothing in this world ever gives me more pleasure than making love to you, Justin.”


“I feel the same, Brian.  We just need to learn how to duplicate that experience more often outside of the bed and maybe we can finally make it together.”


“Don’t you think we kind of accomplished that already?  I mean for the last few weeks at least.”


“Yeah… but… umm…”


“Never mind,” Brian hushed him.  Neither of them cared to make any mention of the agreement right then.


“Let’s get bathed,” Brian suggested, “We still reap of sex from doing it inside the limo.  I’m sure everyone smelt us on the way over here.”


“Yeah,” Justin smiled, “They should eat their hearts out though… just being able to smell the LOVE on us like that.  I would have definitely envied anyone else that smelt and looked like we do.”


“Justin, we stink,” Brian playfully scoffed him.  “Let’s get cleaned up.”


“I’ll race you to the shower?”  Justin challenged.  “The first one there gets to top.”


“Huh?”  Brian answered.  “Who said anything about a shower?”


“What?”


“Let’s get cleaned up out there.  You said you wanted to do it the way that that couple [Edward and Bell] on Breaking Dawn did it.”


“Skinny dip, Brian?”  Justin nervously asked.


“Hey!  Why so nervous?  We got the entire island to ourselves… remember?”


“Yeah, you’re right so then… the first…” But before Justin could repeat the earlier challenge Brian was out the door and his longer legs were moving too fast for Justin’s shorter ones to catch up to him.  So, it’s pretty obvious whose dick ended up inside whose ass when they finally got naked and jumped into the river together.


And, when they finished bathing (among other things) there, they ended back inside the house and took the encore inside the bedroom there.  By the time dusk rolled around they were in bed entangled in each other’s arms and completely spent.


“Wow!  I have to say again,” Brian said as Justin’s head lay flat on his chest and Brian ran his fingertips gently through his soft fur.  “This place is RIDICULOUSLY ROMANTIC!” 


All the lights were out but the glow of the full moon lit up their residence with the most amazing moonlight radiance.  And, then the several colors of the horizon that they could see over the lake made it even that much more beautiful.  They had the most intoxicating view from right there in the bedroom.


“Hmm, like we died and woke up inside Heaven… huh… Brian?”  Justin asked of its magnificence.


“Hey, to the use the phrase you use a lot, Justin… even better than Heaven.  And, you are even more beautiful than Heaven, yourself.  At least you’re more beautiful than any angel there.”


“I love you, Brian,” Justin said as he closed his eyes and attempted to welcome sleep.


And, it wasn’t until Brian believed that Justin was sleeping soundly that he answered him back.  “I love you too, Justin – my sweet husband.” 


However, Brian underestimated how long it took for Justin to fall to sleep.  However, Justin decided that he would let Brian think he didn’t hear his response.  He finally then dozed happily off to sleep.


*


“Fuck!”  Justin roared when he awakened in the middle of the night to Brian’s head between his thighs.  “Shit!  That is such a wonderful treat to awaken to the first night of the honeymoon, Brian.”


And, the moment Justin fell his erection mounting, he pushed Brian’s mouth off his dick. 


“Hey!  Why did you cut my late night snack short?”  Brian complained.


“I want to fuck.”


“Oh, you want my dick inside you already?  I can definitely accommodate you there,” Brian moved, and was eager to please.


“No!”  Justin let him know.


“Huh?”  Brian was stunned.


“I want mine inside of you,” Justin then announced.


However, Justin saw opposition all over Brian’s countenance.  “Do I have to?”  Brian asked in a way that made Justin suspect that if he did, it probably would be only because of the agreement.


“Only if you really want to,” Justin let him off the hook.  “I wouldn’t want you to let me for any other reasons.”                                                                                             


“If I let you do me now, Justin – it would be for any other reasons,” Brian honestly declined.


Justin didn’t say anything but instead he started kissing Brian wildly.  Next thing he knew he was on his stomach and Brian was on top of his back and with his cock buried deep inside Justin’s ass and pumping inside him fiercely, filling him full of love.  


“I love you… I love you… I love you…” Justin called out repetitively and instinctively.  And, he thought he might of heard Brian cry out the same but it was hard to detect over his own moans; so, Justin wasn’t really sure if Brian said it back to him or not; or if it was just wishful thinking on his part.  However, the way in which Brian fucked him just then he definitely felt the love.  Therefore, it didn’t matter much whether or not Brian had expressed it verbally.  And besides, he definitely had heard his husband say it when Brian had thought he was sleeping earlier.