Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 169 added Fri. 5/24/13

 

Chapter 169:  Screw Now!  Weigh Consequences Later!

 

            “Fuck!  Is it really you?”  Justin asked, immediately after the last bit of urine had seeped from Brian and his penises, and they were done peeing.  However, they still stood there at the toilet with their dicks protruding from their fly.

 

“Yah,” Brian sardonically shrugged his shoulders and smirked, “It’s really me in the flesh, Justin.  You’re certainly not dreaming, seeing a ghost, or having a nightmare… whatever you might suspect the case might be.”

 

“Oh really, Brian!  Are you sure I’m not imaging you are here!  Last time I saw you, you were quadriplegic and living in New York.  So, how come you are standing here in my apartment… fucking bathroom actually, and pissing inside my toilet, and noticeably have the full use of all your extremities?   What’s going on Brian?  How come you are here, and you're not quadriplegic anymore?”

 

However, instead of answering Justin, Brian’s eyes dropped down and fixated on his ex-husband’s stiff woody, and Justin’s eyes soon followed suit as he looked down at Brian's. 

 

“Oh fuck! It’s been almost three years since I’ve last seen that dick,” Justin hypnotically articulated, and he was so embellished with that thought that no other ideas could penetrate his mind just then, and he wanted it inside of him so bad that he couldn’t think straight, and it put him on the verge of swooning.

 

“I was thinking the exact same thing,” Brian said as he became wobbly on his feet too.  “Your cock is just like I remember it, Justin,” Brian murmured, followed by licking his lips, "So thick and juicy, and an absolute thing of perfect beauty,” he seductively teased, accompanied by rolling his tongue in his cheek.  All that turned Justin on immensely.

 

“Oh fuck,” Justin sighed heavily as he got even more caught up in the ambiance of the moment.  “Brian,” he softly whispered his name.

 

Instinctively, Brian and Justin’s head then started gradually drawing closer, closer, and closer.  They then closed their eyes and next thing they knew their lips were pressed closely together, and there was no turning back from there.

 

********

 

“Oh Brian, don’t,” Justin whimpered, and that was the only and last bit of protest he made, as his ex-husband savagely rushed him backwards up against a wall, and pinned him there. 

 

Subsequently, Brian and Justin placed their left hand at the back of each other’s head, and then they grabbed onto each other’s dicks and vigorously massaged them in the palms of their right hand, as they smooched wildly up against that bathroom wall.

 

“Fuck!  Help me get this off of you?” Brian anxiously demanded as his left hand moved from the back of Justin’s head to tugged at the hem of Justin’s shirt, but he still pleasured Justin’s dick with his right.

 

Justin responded to Brian’s request by dropping his dick (regrettably so) from his right palm, and he then lifted both his arms up in the air, aiding Brian in removing his top.  Brian got that shirt off on him like their lives depended on it, and that just set off a chain reaction.  So, it wasn’t long before the men had helped each other out of all their clothing, and ended up completely stark naked.

 

Brian then rushed Justin’s nude body down on the floor but gently.  He got him down there, and then placed a knee between his ex-husband’s warm thighs and pushed his legs apart, and then Brian lay all the way down on top of Justin.

 

“Oh, Brian, Brian, Brian,” Justin repetitively called out his name when their bodies met as one and their naked manhood rubbed together.  Brian then lifted up a bit and balanced himself on one arm, placing his left palm facedown on the floor to the side of Justin, and used the other hand to guide his raw dick to the entrance of Justin’s hot quivering hole.

 

The moment Justin felt the head of Brian’s hot dripping moist cock at his entrance and trying to screw its way inside of him, he instinctively wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Brian and held him securely clutched between his fervent and quivering thighs.  

 

“Ohhhh, fuck me, Briannn!”  Justin urgently pleaded, as he started to tear up for his yearning was just that potent.  His aching body couldn’t wait to have that man inside him once again and to feel that old familiar heavenly pleasure that he’s been missing for such a very long time and had once been accustomed to getting almost every day and night. 

 

“Please, Brian, please fuck me!  Please,” Justin hungrily begged.  “Ahhh, fuck me,” he sighed relief when he finally felt Brian’s wet, hot, juicy manhood slip inside him and sunk down all the way deep.

 

“Ohhhh, ahhhhh, shittttt!”  They both cried out simultaneously.  The sensation of being like one after so much time had passed was so overwhelmingly pleasurable.  It felt like suddenly a stroke of merciful relief had been bestowed on starving dicks that had been sexually deprived for a million years.

 

“Good God!”  Brian yelled, “JUSTIN,” and then he started fucking fast and hard.

 

“BRIAN!  BRIAN!  BRIAN!”  Justin incessantly called out as he tightened his legs and arms around Brian’s hot naked body, and received and welcomed every one of Brian’s forceful thrusts with pure delight.  It seemed the harder Brian pumped inside him the better the fucking felt.

 

As Brian continuously fucked rhythmically inside of Justin, their breathing became sporadic, while their mouths stayed gaped wide open, and their eyelids fluttered, while their moist bodily fluids increased and perspired from every pore.  They really worked up a heated feverish sweat.  Some saliva from Brian’s mouth involuntarily escaped and seeped into Justin’s open-mouth and he swallowed it.

 

Those two men lost themselves as they delighted in such immense pleasure that they became oblivious to everything but themselves and the many pleasures of the flesh that they were engaging in.  They were making out on that firm bathroom floor with the door stretched wide open, but seemed shut out to the rest of the world as they stayed lost in their own wonderfully private universe.

 

“Ahhh, that’s so damn fucking good!” Justin moaned between bouts of heavy panting.  “I really miss this so much – so fucking good, Brian!” 

 

“Ohhhh yeah, ouuu, ouuu, fuck yes, fuck yes, Justinnnn!”  Brian whimpered as his orgasm started creeping up on him and was pushing his passion to the limits.  “Shit damn, Justinnn,” was his last call, just before his breath cut off and he then shot his load up Justin's ass.  “Ahhh,” he sighed. 

 

However, Justin still hadn’t finished getting his so Brian stayed hard inside him and kept fucking inside the gooey thickness of his own sperm (lodged deep inside Justin's crevice).

 

“Ahhh shitttt,” Justin loved that feeling of Brian's dick moving inside his sperm-filled ass. The ectasy was mind-boggling and maddening (but all in a really good kind of way), which caused him to tearfully weep and smile really big.  Shortly after that, he  then felt his climax nearing. 

 

“Briannn,” Justin murmured, as he grabbed hold of his own dick and started jerking off, while Brian’s dick still remained fucking inside of him.  “Keep fucking me like that.  I’m coming,” he sweetly whimpered, as his legs tightened around Brian’s body and then he gave out one really long holler calling out Brian’s name once more, as his jeez came pouring out of him and splattering forward onto Brian.

 

Spent and fully satiated, the men lay clamped together on the floor, while panting heavily.  Justin lay cozily on the bottom… Brian lay atop of him sheltered inside Justin’s arms and clutched between his thighs, and still they both lay locked away inside their own world, until…

 

“Oh fuck!”  Justin panicky yelled, when that instant he was yanked back to earth when he heard a door open and shut and someone started walking around out there.  “Oh shit!  Brian, I left the bathroom door stretched wide open, anyone can catch us like this.”

 

Justin then violently shoved Brian off him, leapt from that floor even faster than the comic book character Flash could have done it, and scurried up to the door, shut and locked it, and then (panting uncontrollably) he turned around and rested his back up against it as he fought to equalize his equilibrium.  He could almost swear he’s never been that scared ever before in his life (not even when the thugs in Jamaica had Brian and him running for their lives).

 

“Brian,” he whispered, as he managed to squeeze a few words between his rigorous panting.  “Whom else is inside this apartment with us?  Who was it that let you in here?  Where are Michael and the boys?”

 

“They aren’t here,” Brian answered just as reticently.  “They went out to dinner.  When you arrived I was here alone.  Whoever is out there… just walked through your front door, but it sounds like just one person, so I highly doubt it is Michael and the boys.”

 

“Shit!  What are we going to do?”  Justin vexed.

 

Brian didn’t answer him right away but instead remained calm, as he picked Justin’s clothes up from the floor and tossed them over to him.  “Stay quieted and calm, and put them on,” he ordered him.  He then gathered up his own, and they both got dressed; and when they were fully clothed, Justin leaned his back up against the closed door as he continued to agonizingly vex.

 

 “Oh shit!”  Justin lost his composure and yelled out loud (too loud) when he heard Brian’s cell phone ring.  Brian rushed and retrieved his cell, and turned it off before the second ring came through.

 

“Hey, who’s in that bathroom?”  They then heard a male’s voice shout out and asked, and they could hear him trotting that way.

 

“Justin,” Brian whispered, “Whom do you think that is?”

 

However, Justin was so edgy with fear that he didn’t answer Brian right away; instead he tightly shut his eyes and appeared to be praying.  

 

“Hey Lindsay!  Sid!  Pearl!  Who’s in there?  Justin, is that you?”  Clay had to wonder because when he first walked into the apartment he saw Justin’s luggage near the front door, which he picked up and took to the bedroom with him.

 

“Whose voice is that?”  Brian echoed in an even quieter whisper.  “It certainly doesn’t sound like anyone I know.”

 

Justin was too frightened to even speak, so instead he made silent motions with his mouth, and let Brian read his lips.

 

“Your husband, damn it?”  Brian deciphered Justin's meaing and affirmed with him.

 

Justin just nodded, and then he could feel (against his back) the motions that Clay was making attempting to twist the doorknob and get inside; and Justin looked even more panicked to Brian.

 

 “Hey!”  Brian quietly made a verbal effort to soothe and calm Justin.  “Try to relax.  You closed and locked the door already, so he can’t get in here unless one of us let him in.”

 

“Hey!  Who’s in there?" Clay seemed impatient.  “I know you’re there because I heard the door shut, and heard a sound like a radio was turned on, or  someone’s cell phone rang, or something.” 

 

“Ohhhh, fuck,” Justin stepped away from the door, as he increasingly panick, and then rushed over to Brian and stood near him.

 

“Justin, just remain calm,” Brian coaxed him again in whisper, “There’s still a closed door between him and us.” 

 

“What am I going to do, Brian?”

 

“Who’s in there?”  Clay’s voice boomed once more.

 

“Justin, answer him,” Brian then advised.

 

“What?”  Justin asked all mouse-like.

 

“Why don’t you just answer him, Justin, and affirm that you are in the bathroom.  The longer you wait to answer the more suspicious he’s going to be?  Just simply say something like:  I’m on my cell, sitting on the toilet, and taking a dunk, hubby.  Trust me – if he thinks you’re in here shitting, he won’t want to come in here then.”

 

“Whomever is in there answer me, damn it,” Clay impatiently scoffed, and Brian and Justin, looked over at the door and could see he was still fooling around with the lock.

 

“Clay!  Is that you?  It’s me – Justin – in the bathroom,” he revealed, as he decided to take Brian’s advice after all.  “Sorry I didn’t answer you right away, but I was talking on my cell with my earplugs in my ear, so I just didn’t hear you; but I’m on the toilet right now making a bowel movement, Darling…"

 

“Darling?  You call him that?” 

 

“Shut the fuck up, Brian,” Justin quietly cursed his ex-husband, and then resumed talking through the closed door with his current husband. 

 

“So, umm… Clay darling, I can’t get up and unlock the door right now,” Justin continued, “So, umm… why don’t you go inside the bedroom and wait there for me, and I’ll join you later when I’m finish in here.”

 

“Take your time, Love.  Sorry to have disturbed you.  See you when you come out,” Clay said and then he walked away feeling a little disappointed that surprising his husband with his prescence didn’t work out like he had intended.

 

“Huff,” Justin exhaustedly sighed then.  “Fuck!  I can’t believe this is happening.  What am I going to do now?”  Justin asked Brian, for he was such an emotional wreck, as well as an instantaneous headache attacked his skull like a fierce bolt of lightning had struck his head, which seemed to crippled his ability to do the most simple reasoning.

 

Brian and Justin then started arguing in a whisper.

 

“I’ll tell you what you’re going to do.  First of all, you’re going to get a grip, calm down, and go out there and greet the man, and lured him out of the house, so, I can get out of this bathroom and be on my way.”

 

“It’s just that simple to you, huh, Brian?”

 

“Do you want me out of your place or not, Justin?”

 

“Asshole!  Of course, I want you out of my place.  I wished you had never even showed up here, and I’m regretting already what you and I have done here… I’m loathing it, and I’m loathing you too.”

 

Justin then turned away from Brian, and then hurried over to the door, opened it, and exited, and shut it back (leaving Brian inside).

 

“Justin,” Clay called out his name, and was instantly there standing at the bathroom door in front of his husband, because he never even traveled far enough to reach their bedroom. 

 

“Clay! Darling!” Justin painted on a false smile, and fought hard to keep fear and nervousness out of his voice.  “Hi, but what are you doing back here?  I thought you were at the hospital in Brussels operating on that patient.  How come you are back so soon?”

 

“Caught a big break, Justin.  Another doctor showed up to take over the surgery; and then the Chief of Surgery was so remorseful about cutting our honeymoon short that he broke protocol and lent me the medical helicopter, and it quickly flew me here.  I didn’t call ahead because I figure I’ll surprise you.  However, that didn’t turn out exactly like I had hoped.”

 

“Oh, you definitely surprised me alright,” Justin nervously fretted.

 

“Justin?”  Clay murmured, as his facial expression dramatically changed, and he appeared quite concerned about something. 

 

“Yeah?” Justin responded, and again struggled with his nervous guilt.

 

“Have you been crying?  Are those tear tracks I see on your face?”

 

“No,” Justin rushed and answered.  “It’s just my allergies acting up.”

 

“Oh,” Clay simply nodded; and then he walked up to Justin and pulled him in a tight embrace and captured his mouth in a hungry French kiss.  His new husband was all tongue and spit in Justin’s mouth; and that was one time that Justin had sex with Brian and was glad as hell that he hadn’t sucked Brian’s dick; otherwise, he would have feared his present husband tasting his ex-husband on his mouth just then.

 

“Hey, what’s this?”  Clay asked, as he pulled out of the kiss, and tugged on the other newlywed’s pants, and Justin danced on pins and needles again.

 

“Huh?  What?”  Justin inquired and tried not to show how alarmed and frightened Clay’s question made him.

 

“Your pants are soaked.  Did you wet on yourself?”

 

“Yeah, and how embarrassing is that?  I guess it happened because I drank way too much on the plane ride over here, and just couldn’t hold it.  That’s the reason I rushed off and left my luggage at the door; and I needed to take an urgent crap too.”

 

“Oh,” Clay nodded, smirked, and raised a doting eyebrow at Justin.  “I was wondering where you were off to in such a hurry that you just dropped your luggage down there near the front door.  I picked it up and took it inside the bedroom for you though.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome; but Love, you better get bathed, changed out of those clothes, and put on some fresh ones.  Hey, we can bathe together,” Clay seductively teased.

 

“Yeah, you’re right – I better get freshened up and changed; but can I trouble you to do me a big favor while I do that?”

 

Clay smiled hearty.  “No trouble at all, Justin – anything for my new hubby.  What do you need me to do for you?”

 

“Can I trouble you to go to the corner deli and get me a hot sandwich and something to drink?  I didn’t eat in the hotel in Munich nor did I eat on the plane, so I’m absolutely famished.  I haven’t eaten a thing all day.  So, can you go get me something, please?”

 

“Oh, no problem.  You don’t have to beg, Justin; but isn’t there something already here to eat?  I can’t imagine Lindsay and Pearl allowing the pantry to become bare with the two lads around to feed?”

 

“You’re probably right, but I’m just craving one of those delicious burgers from that deli about two blocks down the street.  You know the store I’m talking about.  You really don’t mind, do you?”

 

“Of course not – like I said anything for my new hubby,” Clay seductively flattered, “I’ll rush right down to that café, get that for you, and rush right back here.  It’s my pleasure, Love.”

 

“Thanks Darling.  You’re the absolute greatest.  But take your time.  You know, I always like my burger well done.”

 

“Well done it is,” Clay said with a smile.  “Now kiss me again, and I’ll be on my way,” Clay casually requested, and Justin and he shared another passionate kiss.  “So, umm… I’m off,” Clay announced the moment they were done kissing and their lips parted.

 

Clay then headed for the door leading out to the hallway, and Justin walked him there. “Remember, well-done,” Justin reminded him.

 

“Well-done, it is,” Clay assured, “But I will rush back as soon as it’s cooked.”

 

“Thanks, and I love you so much, Clay.”

 

“I love you too, Justin, and I will hurry back.”

 

“Sure, Clay.  I’ll be here waiting.”

 

Justin then got the door open, sent his new husband on his way, and then he returned to the bathroom to escort his old husband out.

 

 

*******

 

“Brian!” Justin angrily scoffed him as he dramatically swung the bathroom door open.

 

“Boy Justin!  You’re certainly a busy beaver, juggling two husbands – a past one… and a present one,” Brian mocked.

 

“Same old fucking wisecracking-Brian, aren’t you?  You think this is funny?”

 

“No, I don’t think it’s funny at all, Justin,” Brian said, and sounded and looked utterly sincere.

 

Justin shook his head at him, and appeared quite disgusted.  “The coast is finally fucking clear.  Now get out of here, damn it!”  He reprimanded his ex.

 

Brian then walked out of the bathroom and was heading to door leading out.

 

“Wait a minute,” Justin halted him.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I shouldn’t just let you off that damn easily, Brian.  I want some answers, damn it!”  Justin commanded as he broke out sobbing.

 

Brian gazed compassionately at him.  “Say whatever it is you need to say to me, Justin.”

 

Justin really poured into Brian then.  “Why do you insist on causing me so much pain and grieve, Brian?  Do you really hate me that much?”

 

“No, Justin.  I don’t hate you at all.  It’s just the opposite… I’m sure you know that.”

 

“Oh really?  You have a strange way of showing it.  What made you come here today and cause me to cheat on my husband?  How could you do that to me, damn it.  Clay and I haven’t been married for a full week yet.  We are literally still on our honeymoon; and here you come shocking me with the revelation that you’re no longer a quadriplegic, and catching me off guard, and then seducing me to being unfaithful to my new husband.”

 

“That wasn’t intentional.  I just came to see my son.  I thought you were honeymooning in a city elsewhere.  I’m so sorry, Justin.  I didn’t mean to hurt you… not AGAIN!”

 

“Oh, just go, Brian!”  Justin turned his back to him and sobbed more profusely.

 

“Justin,” Brian said warmly, as he walked up on his ex-husband's back and placed an affectionate hand to his shoulder blade.  He was already kicking himself for hurting him yet once again. 

 

However, the blond tensed up, pulled back, and rejected the brunet’s touch.

 

“Just go, Brian.  I really AM loathing you at this moment.  Get out of here, and let my new husband and me be!  Leave me forever the FUCK ALONE!”  Justin was more than adamant.

 

“Bye, Justin,” Brian soberly said.

 

“Get out, Brian!  Get out of my damn house, and permanently out of my life!”

 

Brian then opened the door and left, and Justin cried even harder then.  He completely forgot about his soiled pants and ran into the bedroom and belly-flopped down on the bed and cried some more.

 

 

*******

 

            “Hey, hi,” Brian said as he got his cell out and conversed with Michael as he was already walking down the street and heading to that fast food place.  “I see you called.”

 

“Yeah, I called because I was concerned about what was holding you up.  What's taking you so long to get here?”

 

“Let’s just said I got really busy inside that bathroom.  I’m sure already that that’s a lot more information than you prefer, so I won’t bore you with the gory details.”

 

“Please don’t.  I completely get the gist of it.”  Michael naturally assumed (like Brian anticipated that he would) that Brian got held up so long in Justin’s bathroom because he had to take a shit.  “See you in a couple of minutes, Brian?  Gus and I are waiting for you.”

 

“See you in a few.  I’m on my way.”

 

 

*********

 

 

            “I have that burger for you,” Clay announced as he walked up on Justin resting in the bed, and he flopped down on Justin’s back and embraced him dearly.  “But hardly do you look like you’re in the mood to eat it,” Clay acknowledged, as he put the sandwich down on the nightstand in there.  “Any particular reason, I was ordered out to the store, and then when I come back I find my new spouse in bed, stretched out on his stomach and crying?  And, I can see he still hasn’t washed up and changed his clothes?  So what’s wrong, Justin?  Talk to me, Love.”

 

“Would you believe I’m just this upset about our honeymoon being cut short?”

 

“No, I wouldn’t believe that, not unless you can convince me that I made the bad judgment of marrying someone who has the mentality of a lad Gus’s age, or worse yet – J.C.’s.  So, do you want to tell me what’s really bugging you?  Maybe I can help.”

 

Justin thought fast and then answered, “Post-marital blues, I guess.” 

 

“Huh?”  Clay chuckled.  “You hate being married to me already, Love?   Hmm, talk about the honeymoon being instantly over,” he joked.

 

“Clay, I’m scared.  I’ve been married twice already and both marriages were rather short lived, and more recently I had a failed engagement.  So, how can I be so sure that you and I are going to make it?  After all, we did marry after only knowing each other for a month.”

 

“Huff,” Clay sighed.  “And, that concerns you, huh?  But Justin, there’s never any guarantees.  I think you’re old enough as well as experienced enough to know that.  However, I think you also know that marriage is what two people make of it.  And I, for one, believe that you and I have a good crack at making this thing work because we seem to want and value the same things in a marriage.  I’m with you now for the same reasons I was with Uri all those years.  That is because I value a loving, intimate, close, trusting, and monogamous relationship with the person that I’m in love with, and right now that would be you.  I cherish the institution of marriage and everything it represents; and I’m certain that you do too.  We are on the same page... aren't we?"

 

“I do cherish all the same things you do, and I love you, Clay.  I really, really, really do love you.”

 

“Hmm,” Clay playfully teased, “Whom are you trying to convince, Justin – me or yourself?”

 

Justin wasn’t sure how to take Clay’s remark at first, until he lifted his head and turned and looked at the surgeon, and he saw that his new husband’s eyes were sparkling and his lips smiling. 

 

“Feel better?”  Clay then asked.

 

“Lots,” Justin answered and then he kissed his new husband earnestly.