Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter added Fr., 2/1/13

 

Chapter 134:  No Matter Whom You Are Ever With I’ll Always Be There… But Why Is Michael Here!

 

            “Hi, good evening,” the hotel attendant at the check-in desk at the Marriott greeted Justin as the artist was walking pass the desk to get to the elevators.  

 

“Hi,” Justin smiled and greeted the clerk back and he then hurried onto an open elevator and took it up to his room, got the door open, tossed his electronic key on the dresser and flopped down on the bed exhausted.

 

It had been one really trying day (two days actually).  “Fuck!’  Justin yelled out loud to himself for when he really thought about it: “This entire FUCKIING stay in New York has been one CRAZY ass ordeal!”   

 

It’s definitely turned out to be an exciting trip but hardly in the capacity he had initially had thought his first professional trip to the Big Apple would be. 

 

Justin actually had to laugh out loud to himself as he repositioned himself on the bed.  He moved to the center, sat up with his spine to the backboard, one leg stretched out straight and the other bent at the knee.  Comfortably sitting then, he thought how if Daphne was alive he could tell her all about what he’s currently feeling, and his best friend and he would probably be both laughing and crying right now. 

 

“Daphne,” Justin actually started talking to his deceased best friend trying to express to her what he would be saying if she were actually alive to hear it. 

 

“You know, Daphne, this trip to New York was going to be so exciting and so much fun for me,” Justin cringed.  “But who would think that in just a total of three days in the Big Apple:  I would outrun a storm; have not one but TWO encounters with Brian; get engaged and almost get raped by my new fiancé.  On top of all that, would you believe, I let the first encounter with Brian drive me so insane that I actually agreed to marry my potential rapists (and God knows what else he might have done to me had I not come to my senses after the second encounter with Brian and called the marriage off then).   Oh, Daphne, if you think that’s something, get a load of this:  After I break it off with my fiancé he stalks me at the art gallery I was presenting in.”

 

Justin sniffled a little bit and grabbed a tissue from a box of Kleenex™ that was on the nightstand, wiped his nose with it and then managed to chuckle a tad bit when he further pretended his best friend was there in the room with him sitting up in bed by his side and listening to him. 

 

“Yeah, Daphne, I know exactly what you would say now (if you were actually sitting here with me).  You’d say that it serves me right that I got stalked because I once stalked Brian when he was with Michael.   Trust me though - it was hardly the same scenario.  Jensen… that was the new fiancé’s name, his stalking of me was a lot more eerie than how I stalked Brian.  You recall Brian might have never even known I stalked him had Michael not told him.  However, Jensen not only stalked me here in New York after I broke it off with him, but now that I look back on it he had been stalking me back in Seattle too.   However, he was so subtle about it that I’m only just now realizing it.

 

“Well, any old way, this might really make you really laugh - when Jensen stalked me today at the gallery, I ran from him, and who would save my ass but Brian occupational therapist’s roommate Alex; and later tonight to make sure I stayed safe, Brian’s therapist Robert, and Alex walked me safely here to the hotel tonight.  I’ll tell you all about Brian’s therapist some other time though.  But how ironic is that… huh?  If you were alive and sitting here beside me I can see you laughing straight from the gut right now.”

 

“Oh, another riotous note,” Justin had almost forgotten to tell Daphne another interesting detail.  “Alex ended up with my engagement ring.  That happened when he intervened when Jensen followed me out of the art gallery and I tried to offer Jensen’s his ring back but he wouldn’t take it, so I threw it on the ground and Alex picked it up after I had went back inside the gallery.  He had offered it back to me after Robert and he walked me to my hotel but I told him he could keep it.  It has no sentimental value to me at all.”

 

Justin then looked terribly solemn when that caused him to think about the wedding band that Brian had once given him.   He longed to have it back on his finger (for a little while at least).

 

“But what an adventure, huh, Daphne.  I sure wish you were really here.  Fuck, why did you have to DIE on me!  So much of what I went through after Brian left me would have been a lot easier if you were yet alive and I could have run to you back then.  But fuck!  Even in death you are still here for me… aren’t you?  But I surely wished things were like they were before you died.”

 

Justin huffed and puffed profusely and then said, “Later Daphne.  I love you.”

 

The artist then sprung from the bed and headed over to the closet and got out one of his black travel bags and unzipped a compartment of it and searched diligent for something and for a moment he nearly panic when in his haste he kept overlooking it’s location and then breathed instant relief the second he did find it.  He then separated the tiny box from his luggage, opened it and removed its contents and put it up to his mouth and kissed it.

 

“Crap!  I would die if I ever lost this,” Justin said as he put the gold wedding band back up to his lips and kissed it once more.  It was the one that Brian had given him at both their first and second weddings.  He then put it on his marriage finger. 

 

Next, Justin got out another travel bag and retrieved the soft item that was inside and put that to his nose and deeply inhaled to engulf a strong whiff of it’s spring-fresh scent.  The love blanket,” He sweetly murmured to himself.

 

Justin carries around the ring hidden somewhere on his person all the time, but he takes the blanket on any overnight trip he takes away from home.  He then removed the blanket that was on the hotel’s bed and replaced it with the love blanket.  Then he jumped into the bed and wrapped up in it and he then touched the wedding band and consistently rotated it on his finger.

 

“Brian, I will always love you,” he mumbled to himself, as he drifted off to sleep and dreamed:

 

            “Fuck, Budd, damn it!  Give me a break will you?” Justin stood inside a club bar inside Paris and cursed out the bartender and inquired why he wouldn’t serve him.  “What’s your beef with me anyway?”

 

“Show me some I.D., and I’ll give you the drink, but no I.D. - no drink, twink.”

 

“Fuck you and I’m NO TWINK!  I’ve already told you that I’m a full grown adult.” 

 

“Sure you are, Budd.  So just show me some I.D. and I’ll give you the liquor..”

 

“I told you I couldn’t find it.  I must have lost it somewhere; but can’t bartenders in Paris tell a child from a man like those bartenders in the States?”

 

“Hey for the last time, get lost, son.”

 

“I’m not your son,” Justin snapped at him.

 

“Whatever, but I’m still not serving you unless you show me the proper I.D.” The bartender then walked away and Justin went farther down the bar to see if he could get the bartender at that end to serve him.

 

No such luck though, and Justin became highly agitated then and wailed, “Would someone fucking tell me whom the hell I have to fuck around here to get a drink!”

 

“Fuck me!” Brian accentuated as he came to Justin’s aid just then.

 

“Hmm. Brian, if it’s you that I have to fuck, I’m liable to become an alcoholic,” Justin teasingly expressed his undying gratitude.

 

“Shhh,” Brian teased him back.  “Careful what you say or I just might decide to hold you to that.  However, I don’t think I would want to stay married to an alcoholic, Justin.”

 

“Just order me that drink,” Justin curtly demanded.

 

“Hey, bartender,” Brian turned to the face the bar, “Like my dear old pops used to say:  TWO OF YOUR BEST SCOTCHES.”

 

“Hey, but the kid’s got to show some I.D. though.”

 

“That KID you’re referring to, just happens to be my husband and he’s definitely old enough!” Brian defended Justin.  “Now the two scotches, please.”

 

The bartender looked hesitant.

 

“I'm extra thirsty,” Brian stressed insinuating that both drinks were for him.

 

“Yeah, Brian, fight for your man to get his drink.  Justin’s definitely old enough,” Michael was suddenly there at the bar and said; and Justin looked at him strangely but Brian hadn’t acknowledged him at all..

 

The bartender rolled his eyes at all three men but still he gave Brian the two scotches, and he then walked away and served patrons at another section of the club.

 

Justin took the drink but couldn’t stop wondering why was Michael there on Brian and his first honeymoon and he also wondered why did Brian refer to his father in the past tense because he Jack was pretty much alive the first time they got married.

 

“Brian, Michael’s here,” Justin announced as he stirred the intruder down.

 

“Hey,” Brian only saw his husband while Justin looked rather bewildered and he kept eyeing Michael. “Here’s to,“ Brian lifted his glass and tapped it against the other newlywed’s.  That got Justin’s full attention and he looked away from Michael and smiled divinely into his husband’s orbs instead.  “A marriage made in heaven… and being in love, married and happy for the rest of our lives.”

 

“Same to you, Brian.  Here’s to being happily married for the rest of our lives,” Justin tapped his glass back and then they drank and then kissed.

 

“But, Brian,” Justin said when the kissed ended.

 

“Yeah?”  Brian asked.

 

“Brian, Michael’s here… with us on our honeymoon.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Ummm…” Justin looked in the spot he saw he earlier but he was gone then.  “He was just here a moment ago,” he told Brian.  “But he’s gone now.”

 

Strangely enough then though (like dreams goes sometimes), they were no longer in Paris on their honeymoon but back inside the Pitts again.

 

“Hey you!  What are you doing walking around?”  Justin stood leaning up against a lamppost right outside of Babylon and asked Brian that because he supposed to be a quadriplegic and living inside New York City refined to a wheelchair; so why was he here in Pittsburgh on Liberty Avenue walking around and looking like he hadn’t a care in the world.

 

“Hey back at you, Justin!” Brian said as Ted, Emmett, Ben, and Michael were all trailing behind Brian as they were coming out of Club Babylon.  “Is there some law, Justin, that says I can’t just walk around wherever and whenever I please?”  Brian asked as he walked up and stood very close to Justin and smiled delightfully at him. “Where were you headed anyway?”  The brunet asked the blond.

 

“I’m not sure,” Justin smiled back at Brian all goofy like and he sensed from the way Brian was looking at him that he was still madly in love with him, so he didn’t think he looked the least be goofy to him. “I was kind of thinking about going around to Meat Hook, Pistols, Poppers, or one of the other clubs… whatever.  But overall I wasn’t going anywhere special.”

 

“So, how did you just happen to end up here at Babylon?”  Brian asked and Justin just shrugged his shoulders but didn’t give any reason.  “Like to?”  Brian then offered.

 

“Like to what?”

 

“Go somewhere special?”

 

“Oh sure… why not?  What did you have in mind?”

 

“Umm…  how about back to my place to make love … or should I say our place?”

 

“Our place?  Where’s that?”

 

“Britin,” Michael yelled who was then standing over by a black jeep.

 

Justin looked at Michael as strangely as he did when they were in Paris, and thought again that it was weird him being there, but didn’t comment right away about it at that time.  Instead he asked Brian, “Whom does the black jeep belong to?” 

 

“It belongs to me,” Brian answered.

 

“Oh it does?  When did you buy it?”

 

“Brought it just this morning.”

 

“And why?”

 

“Because I thought we both would really like it, Justin?  I certainly do… so what do you think?”  Brian asked as he went over to the jeep and Justin followed and watched as the man that he loved playfully kicked one of the hubcaps with his left boot toe. 

 

“Think it will look good on me?”  Brian arrogantly fished for a compliment.

 

“I can see you looking really sharp sitting behind that wheel; especially dressed the way you are in your blue jeans, white tee and black leather jacket, Brian.  You look so laid back and handsome tonight… that’s not your usual business attire that I’m used to see you in all the time though. Nor is it the tired gray sweats you tend to lounge around in the house after you come home from work.”

 

“I always look handsome in my business suits, Justin,” Brian arrogantly boasted.  “But sometimes you got to dress down, and kick back and have so fun.”

 

“You do at that, Brian.”  Justin was in a hundred percent agreement with him.

 

“You always look handsome too, Justin.  You’re so HOT!  But we both would look particularly fabulous if we were sitting inside this jeep side by side?  What do you say?  Want to take a quick spin in her?”

 

“Yeah, I certainly do, Brian… but Michael’s here… in the Pitts with us, Brian.

 

“Michael?  Where is he?”

 

“He’s right over… well, at least he was there standing near your jeep just a moment ago.  But he’s gone now.”

 

“So, you want to take that ride or not, Justin?”

 

“Sure but are we really going to Britin?”

 

“Definitely to Britin… where else?” Brian assured him.  “But we better swing around and get the love blanket?  Where is it anyway?  Do you know?”

 

“Yeah, I know.  It’s… it’s….” Justin wasn’t sure where it might be.  The last time he saw it was at the hotel in New York.

 

“Jusssstin,” Brian interrogated him, “You didn’t lose our blanket - did you!”

 

“Umm,” Justin fretted and declared, “I remember now, Brian.  It’s back in Seattle.”  And, he only hoped that was the truth.  [He wasn’t quite sure.]

 

“You shouldn’t lie to Brian like that, Justin,” Michael replied.

 

“Brian, Michael’s back.”  Justin said.

 

Brian ignored Justin’s announcement about Michael, and robustly suggested, “Oh, let’s go get our blanket and bring it back to Britin.”

 

“But Seattle’s so far away, Brian.  I thought we’d want to go to Britin sooner than that.”

 

“It’s not so far away, Justin, if we were to take my jet quickly there and back.”

 

“Oh wow!  I forgot you own the jet.”

 

“Really?  How could you have forgotten that?  You and I were just on it a week ago?”

 

“A week ago?  We were?  Are you sure, Brian?  I thought it’s been at least two years since you and I were last together? ”

 

“Don’t you remember, Justin?”

 

“Remember what?”

 

“Obviously you don’t but you should, and I’ll tell you all about it when we arrive at Britin,” Brian said and Justin wondered what, but he didn’t ask instead he smiled divinely at Brian.

 

“Sunshine,” Brian then crooned.

 

“Briannn,” Justin marveled over man that he loved calling him that affectionate nickname that he hadn't heard in a very long time.

 

“Why don’t you have any nickname’s for me, Justin?”

 

“Because…”

 

“Because of what?”

 

“Because if I had one it might be as callous as the one you have for me.”

 

“Huh… what’s so vile about the nickname Sunshine?”

 

“Well, you don’t exactly have ownership of that one, Brian… it was Debbie who originally labeled me that nickname (you just borrows it occasionally on those rare moments that you are sweet)… the one you assigned to me, must I remind you is TWAT!”

 

“Trust me it’s a compliment, for you are MY little twat.”

 

“You can say that again being that you are the only man I have ever given my twat to.”  Then Justin bowed his head in shame feeling guilty when he was suddenly reminded that that just isn’t true anymore; and he felt utterly bad about letting Jensen top him.  He’s the only man other than Brian whom he ever let inside of him.

 

“What’s wrong?”  Brian noticed Justin’s sudden change in disposition.

 

“I’m sorry, Brian.”

 

“Sorry’s bullshit.”

 

“But Brian I gave some twat to another recently; and I’m so sorry.”

 

“Not really,” Brian said.

 

“Huh?  What do you mean by that?”

 

“You didn’t give it up to Jensen but It was me instead that you gave it up to that night.  You just don’t know that.”

 

“Huh?  How do you figure?”

 

“It was I because I’m always there.  I was there that night too, Justin.  It’s only me that you have EVER given your twat to. You have never given it to anyone else… definitely not Ethan… not even Jensen.”

 

“Huh?  Again, Brian, I ask:  HOW DO YOU FIGURE THAT?”

 

“Because, no matter whom you have ever been with, I was always there; and I will always be there.  You have been aware of that, Justin… haven’t you?”

 

“Wow!”

 

“What?”

 

“Jensen said that I called out your name when he and I were doing it.  I didn’t believe him, Brian?  But if what you say is true, that is exactly what happened.  Isn’t it?  You were there after all.”

 

“Hey, you two!!!” Someone got the two lovers attention and they both looked that way.

 

“Brian, Michael’s back,” Justin then announced.

 

“Here’s your blanket,” Michael handed the love blanket to Brian and Justin; and Brian held one end of it while Justin held the other end and the two men smiled at each other as they delighted in seeing and touching their blanket again. 

 

“But how did YOU get it?  It was left it in Seattle?”  Brian asked assuming that Justin had told him the truth again.

 

Justin tensed up then because he feared Michael would tell Brian that he found the blanket elsewhere and Brian would know that he had lied to him (something that he had vowed at the alter he would never do again).  

 

However, Michael said, “Yeah Brian, that is exactly where I found it.  Justin doesn’t lie to you anymore.”

 

Stunned Justin turned to look at Michael but he was mysteriously gone again, so he was unable to thank him.

 

“Now that we have our blanket, we can go to Britin now,” Justin joyously announced.

 

“Let’s go,” Brian affirmed and then Justin and he got inside the jeep and drove to Britin.

 

As Brian drove they sat there having small talk and amusing each other and then Justin just happened to look in the mirror and comment on what he saw in the back seat.  “Brian, Michael’s here… sitting inside this jeep.”

 

“Where?”  Brian asked.  “I don’t see him sitting back there.”

 

“He’s gone now but he was just there a moment ago.”

 

“Hey, Justin!  We are here at Britin now.”

 

The two men then got out of the jeep and three horses (brown, white and then a black one) galloped fast paced in a straight-line pass them.  Justin then looked in the direction where the horses where still galloping and strangely then he saw a person on each horse.  His best friend Daphne rode the white horse, Justin’s grandfather was on the brown horse, and his father-in-law Jack sat upon the black horse.

 

Justin had little idea what that meant.

 

Brian then got the door opened to the mansion and picked Justin up and carried him across the threshold.

 

“Thanks,” Justin said when Brian got him inside and returned him to his feet.

 

“You’re certainly welcome, Justin, but why don’t you light the fireplace and spread out the love blanket while I go get the champagne and strawberries out of the kitchen,” Brian announced.

 

“The love blanketBut where is it?”  Justin alarmingly asked and feared Brian and he might have lost it outside Babylon.

 

“Here it is,” Michael announced and then handed Justin the blanket, which the artist took and then he said, “Brian, Michael’s here.”

 

“Where?  I don’t see him?”

 

“Oh, he’s gone now,” Justin clearly acknowledged.  “But he was just here a moment ago.  He gave me our blanket back.”

 

“Should I get some whipped cream too to go with the champagne and strawberries?”  Brian asked.

 

“Yeah, that would be nice but hurry back though,” Justin ordered him.

 

“Got you, my twat.”

 

“I definitely your twat, Brian.”  Justin accentuated as that term had suddenly taken on a whole new and wonderful meaning for him. 

 

“Yeah, my twat, Justin,” Brian affirmed as he was just about to exit the living room heading into the kitchen to get their refreshments.  Prior though, he looked back at Justin.

 

“What’s up?”  Justin noted the affectionate expression on Brian’s countenance and curiously asked.

 

“Guess what?” Brian responded.

 

“What?”

 

I’m your twat too, Justin.’

 

“You are?”  Justin seemed to need reassuring that he heard Brian correctly.

 

“Definitely is, Justin… and no matter whomever is with me, you will always there as well.  I’ll be right back.”

 

“But Brian, wait a minute.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“And, I love you too, Justin.  Now just wait there for me… I’ll be right back.”

 

However, after Justin had waited quite a long while and Brian didn’t come back he got up and went walking towards the kitchen looking for him.

 

“Briannnn,” Justin called as he was approaching the kitchen.  “Where are you?   You said you’d be right back but I’ve been waiting a long time.”

 

“He’s still inside the kitchen, Justin,” Michael stood to the left of the kitchen doorway and told Justin.  “Go right inside.”

 

“Briannnn, are you really still in the kitchen all this time?  What’s taking you so long in there?  I thought you’d be out by now.  And by the way… Michael’s back.”

 

Justin then walked into the kitchen right then and he saw Brian sitting at the table but he was inside his wheelchair again and immobile from the shoulders on down.

 

“Oh, I see now why you couldn’t hurry back to me,” Justin sadly acknowledged.  “Brian, I’m so sorry.  But what happened; you were walking around and swinging your arms, and completely back to your normal self just a moment ago? Now you’re a quadriplegic again.  I’m so sorry. But you’re not leaving me again because of it… are you?”

 

“Don’t be sorry, Justin,” Michael said, “Just sit on Brian’s lap.  It will be okay.  He’s not ever going to leave you again!”

 

“Brian, Michael’s back… inside Britin now,” Justin announced.

 

“Where?  I don’t see him.”

 

Justin looked around too and didn’t see him either.

 

“He’s gone now but he was here just a moment ago.”

 

Justin then walked over and sat on Brian’s lap and then he stayed seated for quite a spell while he hugged Brian tight and then they started kissing wildly, and Justin’s could feel Brian’s penis swelling beneath him and then to his amazement Brian abandoned the wheelchair standing to his feet and lifting Justin up with him.

 

“Briannn, you’re standing and have the use of all your extremities again,” Justin happily announced, “And your dick is hard!  But how?”

 

“Huh?  I told you if you would just sit on his lap everything would be alright?”  Michael scoffed Justin  “I also told you that he’d never leave you again, Justin.”

 

“Brian, Michael’s back.”

 

“Where?  I don’t see him.”

 

“He’s gone now, but he was here just a moment ago.”

 

“Ready to make love and consummate our third marriage on the love-blanket now, my sweet husband?”  Brian proposed as he was carrying Justin to the living room.

 

“But Brian we aren’t married anymore… and what do you mean THIRD marriage?  I thought we were only back here again because… umm, I really don’t know what I thought.  Did you and I get married again… a THIRD TIME?”  Justin pondered.  “And was my mother at the wedding?  She told me if our second marriage didn’t last, she’d never attend another one.”

 

“Shhh, Jusitn, don’t interrupted Brian… and of course you got married again, that is what he was trying to tell when you stood outside in front of Babylon.  Don’t you know that?”  Michael scoffed him.  “Brian and you will always be married - you belong together.’

 

“Yes.  I think I do know that after all.”  Justin said, “And, I’m glad you finally know.”

 

“Finally know what?”  Brian asked (thinking that Justin was talking to him and totally unaware that there was someone else inside the room whom his blond husband was talking to).  “What do you mean by that, Justin?”

 

“Brian, Michael’s here… and he also knows that you and I belong together.”  Justin then looked back at the spot where Michael had stood.  “He’s gone now though, but he was here just a moment ago.”

 

“Good!  Now that we are in the living room, my sweet husband, let’s spread out on the love blanket and make love like we did on the last two honeymoons, and we can cast our silhouettes on the wall again.  I love you so much, Mr. Justin Taylor-Kinney.”

 

“I love you too, Mr. Brian Taylor-Kinney.”

 

Brian and Justin then got naked and stood in the center of the love blanket.

 

“I love you,” they said simultaneously to each other once more, and then Brian started slowly lowering Justin to the floor; and when they got all the way down there, Brian handed Justin a condom, and whispered to him.  “You know what to do with that, like the time we’d first done it,, go on and roll it on my dick.”

 

 

“Arghhhh fuck!  Why did the dream had to end at that very moment!”  Justin agonized and cursed at the ungodly force that woke him up at the precise moment.  “And, Michael Novotny, why the FUCK did you keep popping in and out of my dream.  With you appearing and disappearing all over the place, I’m not sure which one it really was now.  Did I just wake up from a dream or a nightmare?”

 

OH BRIAN, I MISSED YOU MAKING LOVE TO ME SO MUCH, AND I GUESS IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE’VE DONE IT THAT I CAN’T EVEN GET FUCKED IN A DREAM BY YOU ANYMORE!

 

Justin agonized then over a nearly overwhelming desire just to hear Brian’s voice came over him.  However, since he just wanted to hear him but not necessarily talked to him he hesitated to call him on his cell.  That agitated him for quite awhile until something dawned on him.  He chuckled then thinking how stupid of him not to think that he’s inside a hotel with a phone on the nightstand, and it’s number that is unknown to Brian.

 

 

 

“Oh, that was fanstastic like the last time!”  Dae-Hyun removed his head from between Brian’s legs shortly after he had swallowed and wiped his mouth.  “But umm…”  he started commenting as he stood straight up.

 

“But… umm… what?”  Brian seated inside his wheelchair asked sharply.

 

“Who’s this guy Justin whose name you always shout out every time I make you come?”

 

“He’s just someone who gives much better head than you do, that’s a fact,” Brian insulted Dae-Hyun, and then he mumbled to himself about Justin, “Gives better head than anyone, actually.”

 

“Oh and for the record,” Brian addressed Dae-Hyun again.  “You don’t make me come… I do that all on my own.  Now pack up and leave, Bruce Lee, and don’t you ever come back.”

 

“I give good head,” Dae-Hyun defended himself.  “You’ve the only one who has ever complained before and you did ask me back a second time, you know.  But then someone in your condition doesn’t have many options I guess.  But lucky you though, that’s liable to change soon once you get those bandages off your face and free yourself from that chair and stand to your feet.  By the way, congratulations in advance about that.  I’m happy for you.”

 

“Get out,” Brian scoffed him and then mellowed a little bit and said, “Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

“Go.  Get out.”

 

“Yeah sure, but are you forgetting something?  I like to get paid for my services,” Dae-Hyun reminded Brian as he put out his hand for Brian to pay him.

 

Brian then rolled his chair to a dresser drawer and his right hand was working well enough that he was able to get drawer open and get to some cash he had in there and then rolled back to Dae-Hyun and gave him the money.

 

“You’re sure you don’t want me to come back,” Dae-Hyun offered as the money exchanged from Brian’s hand into his.  “I say I really love your cock.  Even for a guy in a wheelchair you’re pretty extraordinary.  I loved riding and blowing you.”

 

“Well then in that case, maybe you should’ve been the one to PAY ME.”

 

“Later,” Dae-Hyun said.

 

“No later,” Brian stated.  “I really mean for you not to come back.”

 

“Hmm, does that mean Robert’s enough for you.”

 

“I don’t fuck Robert.  He works for me.”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“Don’t looked so amazed,” Brian told him.  “I didn’t fuck you either when you worked for me; and I fired you because you kept touching my cock - remember that?”

 

“Hey!  Back then you couldn’t fuck me or feel a thing down there.  Glad Robert was able to shape you up like this.”

 

“Well, actually, someone else might deserve the credit.  He probably shocked my ass back into circulation.”

 

“Hmm, you mean shock treatments!  I actually thought that kind of thing was illegal these days.”

 

“That’s not the kind of shock I meant.”

 

“Oh, you don’t mean emotional shock, do you?  The kind that you get from simply being surprised by the unexpected.”

 

“That’s the one.”

 

“Kidding me right!  I always thought it only happens like that in the movies or in those goofy novels are something.”

 

“Kid you not.  That’s exactly how it happened.  Someone unexpectedly walked into a room, and suddenly I had sensation and moments later - motion.  But you better go now.”

 

“Bye and best wishes, Mr. Kinney.”

 

“Bye,” and then Brian mumbled, “Thanks for the sex.”

 

 “You’re welcome and good luck achieving your full recovery, Brian.”  Dae-Hyun sincerely wished him and then permanently left.

 

 

Shortly after Dae-Hyun left, Brian turned on his TV, and moments after that his cell rang.

 

“Hello?”  Brian answered his cell but didn’t recognize the number displayed, but he could see it was a New York City area code though.  “Who is this?”  He then asked but nobody answered him back. “Well, who?”  Brian asked again.  “Fuck… bye then.”

 

“No don’t hang up!”  Justin slightly disguised his voice and stopped Brian from dropping his call.

 

“Umm?  Who is this?”  Brian demandingly asked.  It had sounded like Justin’s voice but a slight bit different and it wasn’t the same number Brian spoke with him on twice that day, so Brian wasn’t absolutely sure it was his ex-husband’s.

 

But the Justin didn’t answer his question; and Brian waited to hear if his ex-husband would resume talking.

 

“I know someone’s there.”

 

But still Justin didn’t reveal himself. 

 

Brian was then reminded of the times he had called Justin and Gus and wouldn’t talk.  So he kind of suspected that Justin might be doing the same thing to him then.  

 

“I can still hear you breathing, so I know you’re still there, but I don’t mind talking while you just sit and quietly listen.  I’m wondering what are you doing right this minute.”  Brian remarked but he didn’t expect that Justin would reply (and the artist didn’t speak). 

 

Also Brian was puzzled why Justin would be calling him when he supposedly has a fiancé that should be taking care of his needs.  He’s quite sure the new hubby-to-be wouldn’t appreciate it.  So, Brian figured Justin and his fiancé probably fought earlier and he was drowning his sorrows and leaning on him for the moment.

 

“Well, just in case you were wondering the same about me, I turned the TV on just before you called, and I’m sitting here watching an old Vivian Leigh classic.    Not Gone With The Wind though, but one with her and Robert Taylor - Waterloo Bridge.  If you haven’t seen that one yet, you should really check it out.”

 

Brian stayed on the phone quite a while describing some of the best scenes in the movie to his presumably anonymous caller.

 

“Later,” Justin finally said before Brian gave the movie’s ending away, but still he did not identify himself.

 

“Later,” Brian said.  “Good night and have sweet dreams, Sunshine.”

 

“You have a good night and have sweet dreams too.” 

 

They disconnected and then Justin got out of bed and located his laptop and found the movie Waterloo Bridge, and watched it to the very end, and shortly after that he drifted back to sleep.