Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter 126 added Tues. 1/9/13

WARNING:  MILD SEXUAL VIOLENCE, but some might find quite disturbing though!!! 

Chapter 126:  Make Me Feel Like A Man!

 (I AM BETTER THAN HIM NOW!)

 

            “Hey,” Justin, while conversing on his cell, braked a sec to greeted his fiancé as he was coming in the door home from work that same evening. 

 

“Umm, Jensen just got home so I have to put on my domestic cap on and say good bye to you now,” Justin said to the talker on the other end.  “Bye.”  Justin then disconnected and gave his attention to Jensen.

 

“That was Lindsay on the phone.  I called her earlier to check on my sons J.C. and Gus.  She tells me that J.C. has unleashed yet another hidden talent.”

 

“Really?”  Jensen seemed totally disinterested but Justin was so wrapped up in anything and everything about J.C., he didn’t readily notice. 

 

“Yes, really.  Turns out J.C. can play the piano as well as he plays the violin.  My son’s talents are impeccable.  Seems there’s no end to his talent where music is concerned.”

 

“But isn’t that true of most kids like him?  Aren’t all those autistic kids adroit at playing instruments, good card counters, mathematicians, or something?”

 

“Yeah, I guess.”  Justin decided to ignore Jensen’s callous remark and immediately pushed it to the side.  “Also, you might want to know immediately after I left the gallery, I went to the hotel I was staying in, checked out and got all my bags and moved them in here.”

 

“That’s nice.”

 

“Hmm,” Justin moaned.  He thought Jensen would be a lot more enthused about that than he appeared to be.  “How did things go with the potential client?” Justin then asked.  “Did you win him over and acquire the account of a lifetime?”  Justin playfully teased Jensen but soon after he noticed his fiancé was looking deeply drained and seemed to be at a point of near depletion.  “I know I don’t have to ask though.  In fact, I had so much confidence in your ability that I cooked a special dinner for us - made all your favorites.” 

 

The aroma of all the good things Justin had cooked lingered in the air.

 

“I got the account, Justin,” announced the handsome stockbroker as he relieved himself of his suit jack and tie and dropped that and his briefcase down on the couch, but hardly was he his usual vivacious and braggadocios self at that moment.  Consequently, his mannerism was rather aloof and his voice was monotone.

 

“I would think you would be a lot more excited about it,” Justin noticed his fiancé’s unusual dismal mood. That’s certainly not what he would expected of his man after successfully landing (what he led Justin to believe would be one the most important accounts of his career).  “Aren’t we going to celebrate?  We got a lot to celebrate, you know.  We just got engaged, I sold a painting for 30 thousand big ones, and you landed the account of a lifetime!  Seems like a helluva lot to rejoice about.  But you don’t particularly look like you are in a good mood.  What’s wrong, Jensen?”

 

“You REALLY want to celebrate, Justin?”  Jensen firmly asked.

 

“Of course, I do.  What’s wrong with you?”  Justin concernedly asked for he sensed a lot more than usual was wrong with his man based on his uncharacteristic disposition at that moment.

 

“You really want to celebrate?”  Jensen incessantly nodded his head when he repeated himself, and that was a new side of him that Justin never witnessed before.  He was growing highly concerned because he could see the tension building up in Jensen (increasing by the second).

 

“Of course I do, and you asked me that already?  I said yes.”

 

“Then give me what I want then.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You know what I’m asking for?”

 

“I think I do, but I don’t like you asking me for it like its some ultimatum or something!”  Justin was firm with him.

 

“Come on, Justin, make your man feel like a man for once?  I’m sure you used to do it for Brian.  What about that, Justin?  Why can’t you do for and to me all those things you used to do for your ex-husband?  And, don’t you dare try lying to me.  I know what you did for him because I saw the video, Justin.”

 

“You saw that?”

 

“Yes, I’ve seen it.   Boy, was it graphic.  You ought to be ashamed and embarrassed.”

 

“Nothing about that video is embarrassing to me, Jensen!  Brian and I were married back then!  And, still even if we weren’t, I still wouldn’t be embarrassed or ashamed about even one thing I did with the man I loved, regardless who was watching or judging us for that matter.  You are another gay man, you certainly ought to understand that.”

 

“Really, Justin?  Not all gay men do it in public places like Brian and you did.  It was a NASTY video, Justin; sucking, ass-fucking, and eating each other out inside a public place where anyone could see.  Can you get any nastier than that!  I saw when Brian pulled his dick out of your ass, removed the condom and then shot cum all over your back.   He had his thick dick all up your ass, Justin!  When are you going let me put mines inside of you, gawddamn it!  And, you seem to hate it whenever I shoot my cum on you, and you always spit me out.   But you didn’t even blink twice in the video when Brian’s sticky wet shit was all over you, and you drank from him like his jeez was the best quality vintage wine.”

 

“Considering the way you are talking to me right now, you can be damn sure it won’t be right this instant or any time soon (for that matter) that I let you top me!”

 

“Any time SOON, Justin?  Won’t be anytime LATER either - will it?  That’s certainly a laugh!  To this day, you have NEVER let me put my cock inside your ass… and rarely do you let me put it inside your mouth!” 

 

“Are you drunk?”  Justin asked.  “You don’t seem to be.  So, why are you acting this way?  Matter of fact, you don’t even act this way when you are drunk.  What’s recently gotten inside you, Jensen, this isn’t the usual you?”

 

“Maybe this is me, Justin.  In fact, maybe this is any man whose lover won’t put out for him.”

 

“I put out for you on the regular, Jensen.”

 

“No, you don’t!  I’m the one who’s always putting out for you.  Your cock’s been inside my ass every time we’ve done it, which I might point out haven’t been often  - BUT STILL, WILL I EVER GET TO PUT MY DICK INSIDE YOU, JUSTIN!”

 

“I said we could talk about that, Jensen.  But I want to talk about it - not fight about it.”

 

“Oh really?  Did you ever have to talk or fight about it with Brian?  And, I sure you let him fuck you more often than seven or eight times bi-annually!”

 

“Huffffff.”

 

“Oh is that all you can do, Justin, is sigh when I ask you that question?  Sure that’s all you can do because you don’t want to deal with the answer.  But you don’t have to answer me for I know the answer already.  You never had to talk about it with Brian because you probably willingly did anything under the sheets he ever requested you do.  Like Fuck!  You let him do you in public places, so that could only mean that you denied him absolutely nothing whenever you done it in private with him.  Admit it, Justin, whenever you were with Brian you were his BITCH!”

 

“Shut up, Jensen.”

 

“Whatttt, did I hit a nerve there, Justin, when I called you Brian’s BITCHHHH!  I bet you spread ‘em really wide any time he asked; and did anything he wanted, and as often as he wanted… begged and crawled for it if BRIAN ASKED YOU TO!  Hey!  Probably did some kinky shit like fucked someone else while Brian watched.  Ever do that, Justin… drop to your knees in front of a stranger take his cock into your mouth or up your ass even, while Brian sat and watched?  I’m willing to wager all my future millions that you did!  In fact, you might let me inside your ass right now, if we could locate Brian, and get him up here so he could watch me fucking you in it!  Would that work, Justin?  Believe it or not I can actually arrange that.  I can go get Brian this instant, bring him up here and let him watch while I fuck you in your goddamn ass!”

 

“Fuck you, Jensen!”

 

“No, you’re always fucking me.  It’s about time I was the one who did the FUCKING around her for a change, Justin!  But I don’t necessarily have to flush out my fiance's ex to make it happen; I can accomplish that another way.”

 

Jensen then gripped tightly to Justin’s wrist.

 

“Let go of me,” Justin demanded.

 

“Uh-huh, no!”  Jensen authoritatively declared.

 

Justin then attempted jerking out of Jensen’s grip (unsuccessfully so).

 

“Hey,” Jensen remarked rather nonchalantly.  “I’m a lot bigger and stronger than you, Justin.”

 

“Let go of me.”

 

“No!”

 

“Get away from me,” Justin echoed and was starting to become frightened.

 

“No, no.  You and I just got engaged.  I consider that a promise of some things.  You actually owe me, dear fiancé; and now is when you finally pay up.”

 

“What?  Get off of me!”  Justin started wriggling profusely to get free of Jensen’s firm grip but Jensen just added the other hand and started tussling with Justin more aggressively.

 

“Go to Hell, Jensen!  And let go of me!”  Justin fiercely demanded as he still fought to free himself of the stronger male’s coercion.

 

“GO TO HELL!  Is that what you JUST ordered me to do, Justin!  Bulletin flash for you!  I’m already there!  And, it was you who put me there when every time I asked to stick my dick inside you but you always refused me.  You’re a selfish little cunt, Justin Taylor.  Supposed I wouldn’t bottom for you, where would we be then?  I tell you where!  We wouldn’t have a sexual relationship at all.  See my point.  I want from you what you gave Brian!  Why can’t you give me the same, gawddamn it!”

 

“I see your point.  But never compare Brian and me, to you and me!!!”

 

“Why not, Justin?  Is it because you loved him but don’t love me?  Why is it that you can be in love with Brian but not me!  I’m just as good as he was, if not even better now.  I’m younger and a lot more handsome.   I might not be rich like he is but I’m well on my way.  I’m smart with a really good head for business on my shoulders (like he had); and I have a big thick cock like he has too, and mines work, goddamn it.  In fact, taking into consideration ALL that happened to him during his accident, I AM BETTER THAN HIM NOW!  For fuck sake, the man doesn’t work anymore; and he’s a quadriplegic with the face of Frankenstein!  Face it, Justin, you’ve been in love with and pining over a Quadriplegic Frankenstein all this time!  Brian is less than Frankenstein even!  At least Frankenstein could stand to his feet and get around and about and get his dick up!  Brian CAN’T!”

 

“Don’t talk about him that way especially when you don’t know the half of it!”  Justin scoffed.

 

“Don’t you miss the feel of a hot, juicy wet, stiff cock up your ass, Justin?  You haven’t felt one inside your butt for over two years now.  Damn, you must miss it - don’t you?”

 

Justin sighed heavily just then and Jensen figured he’d hit another nerve with the artist, like he had done several times already during that heated altercation.

 

“I know about that dildo you keep at your place back in Seattle.  But is that lifeless piece of rubber as satisfying to you as the real thing?  I’m sure you CANNOT generate the same wetness and heat with that damn thing like with the real thing.  Sad, isn’t it, Justin, when you really think about it?  Answer me!  How satisfying is that rubber thing?  I got something here that would satisfy the HELL OUT OF YOU!”

 

“Jensen!  Let go of me, so I can get out of here.”

 

“Get out of here?  Where do you plan to run to, Justin?  YOU LIVE HERE NOW, DAMN IT!  And, that reminds me…”

 

“Of what?”

 

“You the little man of the house owe me something.  And, I’m collecting it RIGHT NOW whether you want to give it up to me or not.”

 

“Fuck you!”

 

“NOT JUST NOW, JUSTIN!  No fucking from you at this juncture.  NOW is the moment that I FINALLY GET TO FUCK YOU!”

 

Jensen then forcefully pulled Justin to the couch and violently shoved him face down on it and then dropped his total body weight on the artist’s back.

 

“Get off of me!!!!” Justin struggled beneath him but his petite frame was no match for Jensen’s bigger, stronger and more masculine one.  He was a much stronger man than Justin.  The broker had the strength to hold the artist down and render him as defenseless and as easily as any man who was either Brian and Robert’s size.

 

“Jensen STOPPP, please!  Let me up!”  Justin piteously pleaded with him as he felt Jensen tugging to undo the artist’s pants.  “Please, let me up!”  He started sobbing.

 

However, Jensen didn’t succumb (right away) to Justin beseeching, kicking and screaming.  In fact, he put one hand to Justin’s mouth silencing him in hopes of deterring the neighbors from possibly hearing and come running or calling the police, and then he reached underneath Justin and got his pants undid, and he struggled to hold the weaker male down while tugging to get the artist’s pants down to his knees.  He finally got them down far enough that Justin’s full butt was exposed to him.  He then started tussling to get his own pants loose, so he could get his dick out and jam it inside Justin.

 

“Don’t!” Justin managed to free his mouth of Jensen’s firm grip and scream.  “You’re going to rape me!” he sobbed.  “Jensen, please stop, don’t rape me, please, DON’T.”

 

“Fuck!”  Jensen heard that and moved off of Justin then, stood to his feet and started fastening his pants.

 

“You bastard,” Justin got up and pulled his pants up and tidied up himself.

 

“Shut up, Justin!  I didn’t stick my dick inside you just then!  I didn’t go all the way.  But we both know I could have; and nothing your weakling ass could have done to stop me.  But like you, I DON’T REALLY WANT IT THAT WAY EITHER!  What I want is for my fiancé to really love me, and to want me inside of him.  I don’t want to have to force it on you.   Did Brian ever had to force it on you, Justin?  Did he?  No!  He didn’t.  Because you always freely LET him.”

 

“What’s wrong with you, Jensen?  This is not like you!  What happened to you during the DAY that caused you to be like this tonight?  You disgust me at the moment.  I’m getting the fuck up out of here!”

 

Justin then started to head inside the bedroom to pack his stuff and leave but then Jensen seemed in such a state of despair that Justin immediately changed his mind about running out on him that instant.

 

“I had a LOUSY FUCKING DAY, Justin.  One that you might not even believe,” Jensen said as he flopped down on the couch, keeled over and dropped his hands and head inside his lap and began to weep.

 

“Jensen,” Justin sympathetically moaned his name as he sat down beside him and ran his fingertips through the handsome broker’s soft hair and consoled his fiancé.  “Talk to me.  You got the rich client’s account, so what could have been so bad about your day that caused you to act this way?”

 

“Never mind about that, Justin.  I don’t want to talk about what happened to me today,” Jensen agonized as he had a sudden grueling flashback of Eugene Mallory brutally fucking him inside his ass although he had he lied and told the ugly Black rich man that he doesn’t bottom for anyone. 

 

However, Eugene (with a smile on his face) had propositioned Jensen:  If the pretty proud, overly arrogant, and condescending-ass White boy doesn’t let me fuck him in his ass and mouth, he won’t get my account!  And, then Eugene asked him like he had been asking the stockbroker all along - Are you a smart man or a stupid one, Jensen?

 

So, rather than have to bare the embarrassment of having to tell his fiancé and others at work that he had failed to get Eugene Mallory’s account, Jensen gave in, and allowed that ugly Black man to fuck him brutally inside his ass, and then he sucked Eugene’s dick for him. 

 

Jensen had been so late getting home that night because he had spent so much time inside the shower at the hotel, trying to wipe himself clean of the humiliating and highly degrading experience.  He used up all the bars of soap and mouth wash available inside the hotel for his use, but still he felt he hadn’t cleaned himself up enough.

 

“I don’t even want to remember what happened to me today,” Jensen continued on with Justin.  “But overall, what you need to understand is that I’m a man, Justin.  I got needs and right now I need you more than ever.  Right now, I’m not feeling that much like a man and I need my man to help me feel like one.  Is that too much to ask?  There are strangers out there that would give me what I want without a blink of an eye but the man I’m engaged to and supposed to be marrying can’t do the same for me.  The man whom I’m in love with, and who is supposed to love me back, won’t open up to me, let me inside, so I can fuck him. What’s wrong with that picture, Justin!”

 

“Jensen,” Justin moaned his name again.

 

“But forget about it, Justin.”  The broker pushed the artist’s hand away from his head and abruptly stood up.  Justin remained seated on the couch though. 

 

Jensen then said.  “You don’t have to let me inside you, if you really don’t want to, but don’t hassle me if I decide to get it elsewhere.  Good night, Justin.  Never mind about dinner for me.  You can eat by yourself.  I’m going inside the bedroom now and lie down and get some sleep.  You can sleep in the other bedroom or you can make yourself comfortable on the couch. I don’t give a fuck what you do actually.  You CAN pack your shit and leave for all I care (if that’s what you really want to do).”

 

Jensen then marched into the bedroom, got naked and in bed alone, while Justin stayed on the couch in the living room, trying like many times in the past, to sort out things silently inside his head. 

 

A short while later, the artist got up from the couch and went inside the bedroom, but he didn’t pack his suitcases to leave, instead he got naked and in bed with the stockbroker.  

 

“Hey,” Justin, with his legs spread wide apart, lay next to his man.  “Make love to me, Jensen; and with you on the top.”

 

*****

 

“Ahhhh, Briannn!”  Justin cried out reflexively as well as unconsciously when it got really good with Jensen moving inside of him.  “Briannn, Briannn, Briannn,” he incessantly and passionately moaned between heavy panting as he held tightly embracing and locking his legs around his fiancé’s body, while Jensen lay between Justin’s thighs fucking rhythmically and filling him with loads of pleasure.  It seemed the more Justin enjoyed Jensen’s dick, the deeper and more often he moaned his ex-husband’s name.  “Briannn, Briannn, Briannn.”

 

“Fuck!” Jensen angrily exclaimed when he heard his fiancé calling out his ex-husband’s name, and the broker ceased fucking the artist for a second.  But then he looked down at his fiancé’s face and saw him panting out of control and eyes shut tight, and then he realized Justin was completely oblivious to calling Brian’s name.  So, the broker ignored his fiancé’s incessant and insentient ranting; and Jensen resumed fucking Justin, and kept fucking him until he brought them both to full orgasmic climax.

 

“Ahhh shittt, and thank you!!!” Both males yelled out simultaneously as each male was immensely sexually gratified (but each for a totally different reason).