Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter 122 added Sat. 1/5/13

Chapter 122:  Far Too Many Coincidences

    Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Will someone get the door!”

    Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Will someone get the door!!”

    Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Fuck!  Shit!  I’ll get the door, goddamn it!!!”

    Ring! Ring! Ring!
 
“I’m coming!  I’m coming!  I’m almost there!”

“Who is it?”  Brian rolled his wheelchair up to the door and asked.

“It’s me.  My name’s Jensen Olsen.  I’m your neighbor from the floor just above this one.”

“Yeah?  What do you want?”  Brian asked from behind the closed door.

“I have a calculus textbook that belongs to a Rosalind Kinney.   My fiancé recently found it and I’d like to return it to the young girl.”

It took Brian a bit while but he eventually managed to get the door opened. 

‘Hmm, fucking HOT.  If I could spring from this chair right now, I’d definitely rush his ass to the floor and give him the fuck of a lifetime!’

Brian’s dick actually vibrated because he thought the handsome tall brunet hulk standing there was so appetizing, but he detected that quickly that the man had a bit of a highbrowed air about him and virtually turned his nose up when he gave Brian’s facial bandages and wheelchair a quick once over.  Therefore, Brian correctly assessed that the sentiment was hardly mutual and the man was indeed a first-class snoot looking down on him.

“Hi,” Jensen greeted him.  “You’re a quadriplegic,” he rudely remarked.

“No!  Of course not,” Brian ridiculed him.  “Good guess though, but haven’t you heard?  Sitting inside this chair is the latest craze only favored second to cross-dressing,” Brian sneered and arched his brows beneath the bandages. 

Brian then demanded, “May I just have the girl’s book, please, and can you be generous enough to place it on my lap.  I’d greatly appreciate it MUCH, because due to excessive masturbation my hands…” [Jensen looked at the hands and noticed the fingers had motion].  “…Are out of circulation at the moment.”  Brian noticed him looking at his hands.  “But I guess, the delivery boy already noticed that!  Didn’t you?”  Brian rolled his eyes.

 “Fine,” Jensen put the book down in the quadriplegic’s lap.  “No problem… and you have a very nice day too.”

“Whatever,” Brian said and then used the appropriate mechanical device and slammed the door closed.

“Rude fucking bastard!”  Jensen cursed out loud, as he walked over to the elevators and then he thought silently to himself, ‘Probably deserves to be quadriplegic. That’s some fucking coincidence though:  Quadriplegic, fucked up face, and a girl lives there with the surname ‘Kinney.’ 

That got Jensen thinking intensely because that was too many coincidences for his level of comfort, especially when he factored in that that Black guy Robert was pretty damn adamant that Justin visits a quadriplegic who was having plastic surgery done on his face. 

‘Fuck!  Far too many coincidences for me!’   Jensen vexed hard while he waited impatiently for the elevator to arrive.

The elevator finally came; and Jensen got on and took it all the way down to where the mailboxes were, and located the mailbox that coincides with the apartment where he had just delivered the girl’s book. 

‘Hmm, Mr. Harold Kinney, Rosalind Kinney; and BINGO - Mr. Brian Kinney!’

“I’ll BE FUCKING DAMNED!”