Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 69] Printer
Summary:

In this alternate universe, Justin Taylor is a young prince whose daily agenda was to eat, paint and sleep. Till now he couldn’t really understand what pain or fear exactly meant, he never experienced it, the closest probably was a rose thorn pricking his thumb.

All that changes on one sunny day when Justin is busy following his timetable meanwhile, blissfully unaware, that he was being negotiated into marriage with a ruthless emperor, Brian Kinney by his very own father in order to save their kingdom and people.

Now Justin is locked with the invisible chains of marriage.

Oh and by the way that’s Brian’s ninth marriage.

 


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Angst, Brian/Justin, Romance, Unsafe Sex, Violence Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 60411 Read: 44063
Published: March 09, 2012 Updated: June 29, 2014
Story Notes:

Warning: This story might contain some concepts that you may feel uncomfortable with, usually with my weird ideas. (I will not be warning you again)

It's a fantasy story, the course of events in the human history and the trends in human society are deliberately changed including the name of the places yet some ideas are borrowed from that time including some aspects of religion.

Characters may seem out of character and relationships are changed although it was necessary to fit it in my context of time and place.

1. I want him, therefore I shall... by RiCa20 [Reviews - 18] (3137 words)

2. I do? by RiCa20 [Reviews - 11] (3397 words)

3. Meet the family... by RiCa20 [Reviews - 15] (3865 words)

4. Taking a leap from your high horse by RiCa20 [Reviews - 10] (4360 words)

5. Dormant Desires by RiCa20 [Reviews - 3] (2676 words)

6. Can you still see me through the veil of deception? by RiCa20 [Reviews - 8] (2927 words)

7. Kiss with a Fist by RiCa20 [Reviews - 4] (4546 words)

8. Restless Love by RiCa20 [Reviews - 0] (6629 words)

9. Heart’s A Mess by RiCa20 [Reviews - 0] (14248 words)

 

 

Flashback: Chapter continues day after Brian and Justin’s spat in the dining room. 

 

10. Malice In The Mind by RiCa20 [Reviews - 0] (14626 words)

First of all- I dearly do apologize for my super snail updates. 

 

And a very special Thank You to Katrin. For motivating and encouraging me. I would’ve definitely taken another couple of decades to update without her.